• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chrysanthemum Heights (College RP)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Covered in autumn leaves and small town charm, it’s easy to miss Chrysanthemum Heights. A medium-ish town where everyone knows everyone and every middle-aged housewife knows everything. Every visitor is noticed, and no traveler escapes without a couple of “bless your heart”s and home cooked meals. Chrysanthemum Heights is home to a wide variety of people, and a wide variety of subjects. Oh, right! The college. Chrysanthemum Heights University, where -once again- everyone knows everyone. And everyone knows the gossip.

So welcome to your newfound home! Whether you grew up here, are just here for the school year, or haven’t planned on staying, here’s to hoping you’ll have a good time!

——————————————

Cool. Since lots of people seem to be all over the college rps, I decided to make one myself. And I thought: “what better than to make it a nice medium-ish town in Minnesota?”. So I did. Here it be, my little rp. Honestly, my rps never do well, so I have high hopes and low expectations. Good luck, I hope this catches your eye!

Here’s the Discord: Join the Chrysanthemum Heights Discord Server!

IC will go here-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back