Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Dressing Room, ???
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Weiss shook her head when Alastor pointed out it was the dressing room that she was in. To Weiss, yes, she was in there, but she was more concerned about where the dressing room she's in was, as in where exactly had she put in. She was about to ask again, but then the speakers emitted white noise...which grew in volume. Then it louder, and louder, until her arm was shaking.

Then she heard from Alastor again.

Bad news, it was still unknown as to why she was here. Whatever he said, it only served to tense up Weiss herself.

"Uh-huh..." Weiss nodded, suspicious of Alastor's own words, "Well, what's waiting for me?"

— - — - —​

"Mmmm..."

A figment of her own conscience... Sounds like me, no? *chuckle*

"Alright, I might as well try to find us a way out, then." Yang said. then started to look for a way out of the dressing room.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Alastor, Jiminy)

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Conflicted, Annoyed, Determined
Tags: (GM)

-Art Credits--[/B]
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Welp, apparently Sage's efforts to keep the sundae's ice-cream from melting hadn't been successful. What should have happened, is that once the Magic catalyst Rune had been finished, placed on top of the pentagon layout, the whole Array of symbols should have begun glowing in an orangey-gold color resulting from the mix of the Concepts of Sun and Fire and indicating that the desired Effect was activated. What happened was none of that, as the drawings just remained normal drawings and the temperature on the center of the Array didn't change. No Sun anywhere, gotcha. That meant that any other Array dependent on the same Concept was too out of option, which meant any sort of Light-based Effect, unless the Concept of Moon could make up for it. But would there be a Moon in here either, considering the lack of a Sun? Hopefully, they'd never have to find out. Rune Magic was just composed of limited, little Effects anyway. Not a big loss.

So, the sundae was going to melt, there was no avoiding it, but that was exactly why he had ordered ice-cream on a container of some kind in the first place. As long as he didn't lose it, it could always be re-frozen later and none of it was wasted like last time. All that changed was that now there was a mental note to attempt to use the water dripping from the cup to clean the marker drawings off of that table to make it clean again. Because of course it couldn't be left like that, that was vandalism and very disrespectful.

The young man's search around the backstage room had revealed a location with strong ties to the quadrants of Work, Friendship and Creativity, for the gradient of dark to bright neutral colors, and tiny ties to Spirituality for the square shapes. If the drawers and cabinets were made of Wood that referred to a Family environment as well. Gods, he had missed analyzing places with Feng Shui a lot! It had been way too long!! It was been a description fitting of what the purpose of the room was supposed to be.

On top of the table and not too far from the cup of dessert sat... a pair of sunglasses? It had gotten the Descendant to stop for a moment and wonder if he had ever tried these before, the answer was no. He knew what they were typically for but never actually experienced it since he was hardly outside. It made no sense to shield oneself from the Sun when they rarely saw it after all. The other item that had called his attention had been another jacket, hung on aaaaa... metallic pole frame thing? Clothe hanger? No wait, the hanger was the little object that went inside. He couldn't remember what it was supposed to be called, by it was hanging there. Sage did not like the prospect of swapping jackets, not only was he rather attached to his own, but Orbeck had gone to the effort of fixing it for him too granting it a new chance!

With cautious, apprehensive steps, the pyromancer had approached the other jacket's location, a black leather jacket. It was something that if made somewhat smaller he could see Lucy wearing and boasting about, but when it came to him it was just too different of a style. It also seemed a bit too heavy for his taste. Heavy clothing was something he tended to avoid for feeling uncomfortable in them, coats and winter attire were not a part of his wardrobe at all. Why was it? Maybe it was something about how restricting they felt? Not a question he had thought of asking himself earlier... Still, it turned out that the hung jacket wasn't just his exact size, but even the sleeve length was right which was normally the issue he had with clothes. He felt his worries raise, first his belongings and the sundae, now this. There was something very disconcerting about having someone the young man had barely met know so much about him.

As he had moved the hanger around the top pole, the stitched inscription had come to sight, impossible to miss. There was a flinch back of sheer shock and for a moment it was almost as if he and the jacket were at a standstill, despite the piece of garment having no sentience for such a thing... Then a very long, mildly irritated sigh had been let out, even the fire-aura coming to life, remaining low but noticeable.

"Okay, listen here...", his tone was one of lecture as he had looked up at a random spot of the ceiling as if directing it to some sort of Deity. Noot too far from the idea to be honest, "I'm fine with being called a Pyromancer, I'm fine with any sort of reference to that as in like, Fire bender? Is that a thing? But Pyromaniac is where I draw the line! One is what I do, the other is trying to pin a label on me that doesn't fit. I take no joy in seeing things burn, I don't like destroying objects, I'm scared of hurting people... nothing about this screams 'Pyromania', heck I've wanted to be rid of it all before!", as Sage's shoulders and gaze had dropped sadly, the fire-aura too had been put out, "I've wanted to die before... Thinking that I was a small loss when put against an entire world. I'm just... a very unlucky guy, that's all. That's who I am. And it doesn't matter what you, It or that weird world-end cult may say or try to make me do, that's not going to change."

"...I'm, not letting it change.", 'no one should be allowed to hurt me like that and walk away as if nothing has happened...!'

When the Descendant had raised his head again, there was resolve in his eyes. The label had definitely offended him in a way, and now some kind of childish defiance boiled over, fuelled by a frustration accumulated and stored for years. In a rather sudden motion, he had taken his own jacket off, making sure to neatly hang it either on a different hanger or the pole itself, before grabbing the leather one for its own hanger. Alastor wanted him to wear this one? Fine, then. Eyes glowing, the fire-aura had re-lit itself, the flames taller than last time, flickering wildly with pent up hatred.

"Screw you and your labels. I'm not taking this silently anymore.", despite having said these words, the fire that now lined the outer layer of the jacket didn't burn the fabric at all. No, burning the embodiment of the label would be proving it. Instead, he wore the item proudly, the way the fire-drawing of little wings in the air seemed to come out of the inscription itself being quite a neat detail. Maybe it had been planned altogether, "Call me whatever you want, putting it on a piece of clothing won't make it any more real! The titles, the labels, the names... They're not me, I know who I am and that's all that should matter!"

"I am Sage Kaelber, The Phoenix Descendant and I'll take on any challenge that you might have for me, Alastor!!"

Last edited:
Zwei sighed, “I have no choice do I?” She quickly strips down, literally vibrating herself into a blur to avoid any peepers and quickly put the dress on! “Ifeelfoolish!Damnit”

She sighed and read the letters addressed to her, half-expecting them to be insults.

—————

Supergirl growled in frustration. Then looked around the room.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Killua Zoldyck
1598651629374.png

Mood: Amused with himself
Nen: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Health: Average
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)

"W-woah! Oof!"
He fell flat on his face.
He left off a smirk... he was clearly amused.
"Oh... I should've known. Yeah, this is a bit heavy. I think I might take a bit off..."
He takes off the gauntlets, shin guards, and boots. The helmet and chest plate seemed important to him, so he kept them on.
He got back up with his sword and looked back in the mirror. Not the same, but still looking good!

He shoved the rest of the armor into a corner and returned to the center of the room. He sorta just, plopped down. He says out loud, mainly just because the room is empty,
"Alright this is Killua. I'm ready for battle."
After a small pause he chuckled.
"Pfff! Just kidding."

Though he does wonder a bit...
Where exactly are the others... and where am I actually?

Mentions: None​

Tardif the Bounty Hunter:

HP: 52/52
Stress: 8/100

Professor Plankton’s Dandruff control shampoo..... what a strange name... maybe it was because of the Plankton part of it.... but that creature on the front cover doesn’t look like any plankton species I know of... but considering I learned a few years ago that the multiverse does exist after... well, dying.... I guess this must be some sort of real product in a universe somewhere. But I’m not showing my face anytime soon, don’t want to make myself feel even more ‘naked’ without my armor, and removing my helmet would just make the feeling worse, so I’ll pass on using it, plus it’s a unknown item, and it might have an different affect than its intended use.... who knows what would happen if I put it onto my hair, and I don’t think there is a sink to wash my hair with anywhere within this room.

But if my memory recalls correctly, there should be some sort of back label, or generally something that can be removed on the bottle, after all, it was included on that small ‘Germ X’ bottle he bought some time ago, so it would make him curious about it, especially since this was the only interesting object other than the black tuxedo he was currently wearing, but if he couldn’t find another possible clue about this bottle..... yeah, he wouldn’t like to experiment with the unknown here.

Gretar
Yeah.... Gretar wasn’t gonna like this one bit, especially since there was nothing special about the Monkey suit other than the thing itself... welp, looks like Gretar was gonna hate this event for the rest of the few years he have left of his human lifespan. “Why does the most embarrassing situation things always happen to the old veteran with the hammer....” he said to himself, breathing in and out a few times, before he began to removed the leather clothing he wore ever since he joined this multiverse adventure to save everything that he not only cared about, but the innocents that are also caught in the eyes of the revolver warlord Ganon.

And after some time, Gretar was now outfitted in this monkey suit, and all he could think about while looking at the reflection in the mirror was ‘What a ugly looking suit your wearing Gretar.... why did you even do this in the first place... there could have been a better solution....’ but he merely disregarded those thoughts for now, after all, it’s best not to think too much about what is currently happening here. “Now.... what else to do here.....”

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    condition: Normal
    So as Orbeck look through his surroundings, he would only find what was to be expected of a dressing room like this. Makeup, self-care products, an abundance of clothes of all sorts, refreshments. Must be the sort of place an actor for those movies would go to rest. He wasn't so sure, to be honest. So nothing of note out here. Fine, the drawers may have something of note? He pulls a drawer out...
    cwwjw5uy2o.jpg

"Ah! I see that you have found the first clue to this ongoing riddle!" The tiny, blue, robed creature exclaimed as he lifted a finger high into the air.
    And finds this...tiny, blue midget, even smaller than that foot tall benedict. Mentioning the obvious fact that the sorcerer has found something of interest. One that may or may not be helpful in this situation. Could even be working for Alastor for all he cares. All that the blue midget would see form this would be the reluctant look on the sorcerer's face and the slight taping as he pondered a bit to himself, before turning back to the creature in question. Even with the knowledge that a multiverse is a vast place, circumstances like this will make him ponder all the same.

"So what exactly does this "clue' call themselves? If I may ask?" he said as he continued to look through the rest of the drawers or anything of note.

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

The silence in the room was deafening as Akari and the Morgana plush had a staring contest. After many, many minutes, Akari heard... ticking.

(Just because)​

"Oh, and now it's ticking..." He said rather nonchalantly as he kept eye contact with the plush for several more seconds.

"Although, do you really want to ruin my tuxedo by exploding me to bloody pieces with a plushie bomb? Call this an assumption, but you strike me as the type of demon who would appreciate a good tuxedo."
Akari got up from the chair and rolled his eyes. "But... alright... if you want me to play along, I guess I'll play along. This is something much more suited for the leader of the Neo Phantom Thieves, but..." Akari then decided to look for something sharp to cut the plushie open and see if he could make the ticking stop. He could have used his zweihander, but that was frankly much too big, and not to mention, the red-hot lining of the blade would probably set the plush on fire.

Interactions:
@PlushieBomb
(Open for Interactions)

Chronology: Ultimate
GySgt Lazarus Huang
latest.png
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Slightly Dazed
MENTAL CONDITION: Methodical
COLOR: #E83427
(Link to CS)
INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
MENTIONS: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Ellya Ellya

Lazarus read sinister intent behind the Radio Demon’s eyes as he made a show out of the whole situation. No intimidation tactic would work against this foe, seeing how even Kagutsuchi failed to shake him, much less Ellie. When the demon approached Lazarus, the Marine kept steady, staring at the creature’s distorted eyes as it slammed its staff into the ground and caused the world to dissolve into static. Unconsciousness pulled at Lazarus, but he held on long enough to feel the daze disappear, only to be replaced with a dressing room.

Immediately, Lazarus noted the lack of other persons in the room; he was alone. There was no telling what the situation was, but it didn’t bode well. He was isolated and Alastor had implied that they were going to start making deals. That led to the detail that Lazarus was hoping to figure out later: what the MPF could offer Alastor. In terms of money, Lazarus doubted that any of them had the funds to satisfy an interdimensional crime lord, but in terms of bodies… He hoped that it wouldn’t come to that, but he steeled himself to make a decision regardless.

While he waited for the haggling to begin, he may as well check his surroundings to make sure that no sinister surprises waiting for him in this dressing room. The Marine drew his pistol and began opening drawers, cabinets, dressers, and anything else that could potentially hide anything. As he did, he kept his pistol at the ready, in case he encountered anything small and unpleasant. At some point, he mumbled to himself, "There better not be a damn gremlin waiting for me in one of these drawers..."

Unfortunately, Fuma was unable to find anything else of note in the other drawers.

CutieBoop CutieBoop

As Lealan looked around the room even further, she was unable to find anything else of note. Instead, the whispers round her only got louder, and now they were fully audible sentences. "Kill them all!" and "Complete your hunt." Were prevelant words spoken into her ears.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

When Frank headed up the ladder, he soon realized that the room before him, the scent of blood was more than likely the first thing to pass through his nostrils. Really, judging by how familiar it no doubt was to The Punisher, he probably was able to smell it before he even reached the top. When he did reach the top, though, the first thing he saw was Ruby Rose. She had apparently been transported there... and she was currently sleeping up against the nearb attic wall. Decorating the attic itself were posters of Alastor, all of which were smiling down at him with pointed, bloodied teeth. But that wasn't all. There were also Alastor figurines, plushies, clothing items... whoever this room belonged to, they sure were a fan of the Radio Demon.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

"That's for you to find out, my dear!" Alastor exclaimed jovially, before letting out a small chuckle. "Oh.... that's for you to find out...." He said again, this time alongside a happy sounding sigh.

marc122 marc122

Much like the other people's attempts, Yang's efforts in finding an overt way out were, unfortunately, pointless.

marc122 marc122

When Sage put on the jacket and gave his speech... well, nothing seemed to happen at first. In fact, it was debatable if anything would happen at all for quite a bit. It wasn't until the sounds of what sounded like laughter could be heard echoing from around him. Not just one person, though. No, it was multiple. Lie an entire crowd. The cheerful laughing was accompanied by names directed towards the pyromancer, ones that could only be described as pure insults. Stuff like "freakshow!" and "loser" were among the most prevalent ones, but really, an entire multitude of names could be heard echoing from around him, not to mention the aforementioned laughter.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

The letters that were addressed to Zwei were, in fact, not insults. Far from it, in fact. They were filled with compliments from what appeared to be adoring fans. And, for whatever reason, the newfound dress that Zwei put on made her feel all the more confident in these compliments. Some of the letters themselves were long-winded messages about how Zwei was an inspiration to them and had changed their life. While others were more short and sweet, along the lines of stuff like, "Keep up the good work!" and "You rock, Zwei!"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

When Supergirl took a look around her own room, she found a computer of all things. It was turned off, but it seemed to be plugged in and hopefully working fine, at the very least.

There were no black labels on the bottle. It really just seemed to be an ordinary bottle of dandruff control shampoo.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

''I am Glossaryck!" The tiny blue creature exclaimed proudly, raising both of its arms into the air. He then extended one of his arms outwards towards the spell caster and said, "And you are Orbeck."

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

When Gretar looked into the mirror before him, he would actually see more than just his reflection. Indeed, if he were to look closely, he would find what appeared to be some kind of inscription etched into the drywall behind him.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

The plushie exploded in a burst of confetti as soon as Akari cut into it. It wasn't enough to actively damage him, but it certainly would have at least knocked him onto his feet. All the while, as he no doubt heard ringing in his ears, he also heard some faint, high-pitched laughter...

quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Vauban found a hot dog in one of the drawers! Lucky him!

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

As Lazarus began searching through his own drawers, he actually found something quite... interesting. What he found was a small book, and it was one that you probably wouldn't expect to find in a place like this...

51aa0+ssqDL._SX303_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

QizPizza QizPizza

• 3LTbSTV-JpsXjd8SPJaIF7Y8xg_zAPTpWb6q1jDHw5IxXIRJYF0-oJQftjfXbje9ZKrycrA3B3DtNy-lCvXopt3LPeBsPjA6CwxKvjiZnBbcV6s_trngwaESawVFj0_MZ_kpNJ7u

Aloy
    =====================================================================

Aloy then placed the creature down and dug through the other drawers in her room for clues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tardif the Bounty Hunter:

HP: 52/52
Stress: 8/100

Welp, that was a whole waste of time I spent looking for some stupid label, as I decided to went back to one of the available seats, bringing the basket as well as the bottle of shampoo with me, before setting it back down onto the table next to me... now thinking about a new plan I can think of. Well, I could continue searching the room for anything else important, but that would be highly unlikely, since this basket, along with the tuxedo I am now wearing, but should I really experiment with the unknown here, and put on the shampoo.... it may as well be a normal bottle, but it can have a variety of effects that I may not enjoy seeing, along with having to take off my helmet once again which made me feel even more vulnerable, and then it would just be an endless cycle of me thinking about whether or not I should use a shampoo bottle, a goddamn bloody SHAMPOO BOTTLE.... ok Tardif, calm yourself down, just because you rarely show feelings to the outside world, venting your rage within yourself wouldn’t solve anything, just makes things worse.

You know, maybe this shampoo can help me calm down, even though it’s supposed to be used mostly to control with dead skin on my head, but I don’t mind, as turn my seat around, not wanting to see the face that reminded me of nothing but misery and pain when taking off my metal mask.... as I slowly taking off my metal helmet along with the scale covering on the bottom of it, now placing my true ‘face’ and revealing the mask underneath.... as I feel the short hair on my head reaching down to the top of my shoulders, as clean, fresh air once again reaches my unprotected head, but I didn’t care at all of what is going on, I needed to relax, reaching out to grab the shampoo bottle, before opening it, finding no bit of resistance when doing so. Once done, I proceeds to drop some of the contents of the shampoo into the top of my head, just enough to clean it without wasting too much of it, putting the bottle down now, as I began to scrub my head, making sure to reach any place I may or may have not missed the first, second, or third time. This... actually seems relaxing, but now, after letting the soup lay for a bit, I needed to wash it off now.... now looking for a sink or something with running water here.

Gretar
Some sort of weird inscriptions on the drywall behind me, as Gretar continued to look at the reflection in the mirror, now taking note of the writings in the wall behind him. Now, first of all, was to go check whether or not it is able to be seen normally with the human eye, so Gretar turned and check the drywall, looking for the same type of inscription it may have, it was still there, Gretar would walk up to it, and try to decipher, or read, what was placed on the wall... if not Gretar would go look back at the mirror and try to figure out what the words may mean... if they were reverse in the reflection, but if not, cool, it seemed that his job was a lot easier now. Maybe it would be something about his M O N K E suit, maybe not, Gretar doesn’t care, his pride was all but gone now that he was wearing this brown monkey suit.... and looked like a clown right now.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Oh my space gods, I'm so lost....Have I made it to limbo...? I won't lie....It's...It's a pretty clean room. Can't say it's cozy but its certainly nice. I wonder...Is this where I'm gonna be for the rest of my life? Am I life? Last I checked, I was just in hell. Now I'm here in this space in-between....I wonder if I'm going to heaven after this! Then all my and and suffering will cease to be! But wait....What about Ganon? He's still a thing, right? ....I'M SO LOST! I HATE IT, MAN!"

Chronology: Ultimate
GySgt Lazarus Huang
latest.png
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Slightly Dazed
MENTAL CONDITION: Curious, Confused
COLOR: #E83427
(Link to CS)
INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
MENTIONS:

After a couple of empty drawers, Lazarus encountered a booklet by its lonesome. Initially, he brushed it off, but after searching a couple more containers, he noted that the book was an anomaly, being the only item he’d seen so far. Based on the cover, it was a cheat code guide for handheld consoles, like the pictured DS and PS Vita...so it must have been from the early 2000s to 2010s. This thing was ancient; not even Hound or Oscar would have something like this, as nerdy as they are. Lazarus holstered his gun so he could examine it, turning it over a few times before beginning to leaf through the pages in curiosity. “Why is this thing here…?”

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg
Expression: Been Regretted on Her Choice to Fell in Love with
Interaction: N/A
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

For Jett, there were no cameras in her room. She appeared to be, at least, for the most part, completely alone. And as such, her words received no response from... well, anyone, really.
Jett sighed when there is no one who responded on her honest opinion about her hobby of sleeping in 10 hours and looked at a locker before she could open the locker door saying to herself if there is some interesting clothes after she got very well in her waitress clothes "Okay?? Who made this clothes very organized at all, but I kinda started to like those waitress clothes and I need to either stick with the waitress clothes or have to wear this now.... it is very good though." She scoffed while thinking about having to wear the clothes that are hanging in the locker after she opened it when she saw something inside of the locker, she then hums a bit while realizing that she needs to find her knives and started to find herself in a situation where she and the rest are now in either a outdoor or indoor theater which caused the dazing recently, Jett had now being some sort of a interesting problem which either having the time to fix something or have to act to be in a theater and tries to be silent if the door is opened now. She turned back at the locker while she could have to wait for the right time if the door is opened saying on her mind about this certain situation of the dressing room 'I believe that I actually didn't have into been in a dressing room all alone the entire time, it will be 10 feet down for a sacrifice of a certain someone that I trust but I don't know who will be........ it is really crazy to climb the ladder faster if I saved a certain someone like I don't know in a final battle for the entire multiverse to be saved or being conquered by a certain bad guy... what if I saved either Blake or Thorne in a last minute save??? I just have a feeling that I could just started to have some effects on my regret of having a crush on Blake but Thorne... I could just started to have some feelings on her now.' She sadly sighed in regret after she could have the feeling of had feelings on Blake on accident but she could started to have some feelings on Thorne, Jett have been friends with Thorne in a long time now and yet she could start the same effects of love in the Oriental-inspired garb girl now and sniffs some tears out if she actually decides on her troubles on love.

Lealan blinks, the voices becoming much clearer. They egg her on, telling her to Hunt. To kill. "Wow. That sounds like a good idea! It's a damn Shame I'm not currently hunting anything nearby, or I'd get right on that murdering. Greenfinger know's I haven't fucking killed anything since I've started this adventure, not really. And not from a lack of trying, mind you. It's just a total lack of opportunity really." She decides she's done sunning herself for now and stores the lamp in her inventory, before donning her Synthesizer Set, the familiar Floran armor fitting over her warmed skin. She looks around for a door, and if she spots it, she'll go to open it, and look for some poor bastard to kill.
1600836734108.png

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    condition: Normal​
    ''I am Glossaryck!" The tiny blue creature exclaimed proudly, raising both of its arms into the air. He then extended one of his arms outwards towards the spell caster and said, "And you are Orbeck."

So this is what this tiny blue man is called, Glossaryck. Is that meant to be a pun of some sort, relating to...book terms? is there somehow a tiny man called Chapterlen or something ridiculous? Odd name aside, he stops his searching for a moment, turning towards Glossaryck when he called out his name.

"So you know of what's going on regarding Alastor and our current whereabouts?" he said "He clearly wants some form of amusement, but given where we are it would no doubt be turned into some...blood sport. " He makes his way towards the wardrobe, seeing if there was anything of note in here

Zwei is flattered, but then realizes that in dawning horror that this could be a trick.

One that could be setting herself up for a fall.

Also the dress still made her feel weird!

“It’s hell! Zwei! It’s hell! Remind yourself of that!”

She started to test out her speed by zooming around the room.

Supergirl turns on the computer.

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Reflective, Defiant, Playful
Tags: (GM)

-Art Credits--[/B]
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Standing tall in the middle of the dressing room, the pyromancer had felt rather accomplished and legitimately cool for a moment. It had been the first time, hadn't it? That he had recited his own title without hesitancy or stuttering. Even if it had come from childish defiance rather than true acceptance, it was a warm prideful feeling, to be able to say it like that by himself. No tricks or mind control needed this time, maybe he looked just as cool as Lucy did when she stood up for what she believed in. That dazzling sense of self-freedom and confidence of the likes most people did not understand. If he had been able to reach just a little of that now, he'd be satisfied already...

Of course, it did not last. Perhaps he had been allowed to revel in the feeling for 5 or so minutes, just him and his powers, emotions and thoughts existing into a silent environment... It had been a pause long enough for Sage to begin wondering whether he had won, if the other had given up. And yet, just as he had remembered the melting sundae on top of the desk and attempted approaching it to clean the marker scribbles on the surface, the chorus of voices had brought him to a full halt before a single step. With a startled gasp, the fire-aura had gone down as he had turned around, trying to find the source. There wasn't any, the room itself hadn't changed and it was still just him standing inside it just with an added sound illusion. A cacophony just as distant as it seemed close by.

Ah, so this is the game that they were playing...

Rationally, the young man knew where it was coming from, understood what it was trying to do. Just as Roman had tried breaking him with words and Scarecrow aided by Kagutsuchi had with the hallucinations, Alastor too was going for the same lingering insecurities. But even if he was aware of that much, it still hurt. They weren't new labels, they weren't even as creative as some of the other things he had heard before, yet each new one stung like a knife impaling his chest, taking his very breath away again and again and again...
His internal child felt like curling up on itself further each time, in fact, maybe due to the similarities with the nightmare that replayed almost every night, he could almost see it too. While he had tensed up and shook in place, a much younger version of him somberly hugged its knees in a desolate corner of the room, as if it had given up on everything entirely.

It wasn't the labels that were so painful to face, it was the memories associated with them. The countless times that he had once silently screamed for help only for no one to show up. The horrible and unfair things that had left the mouths of people he had once trusted; People that were supposed to protect and care for him; People he had barely interacted with but were already too biased to reach out to. Back then, any hopes that someone would come rescue him or that someone would realize the injustice of it all and ease it up somehow had been dried out with the passage of time... He had eventually grown to accept that fate, accept that nothing would ever change and that it was pointless to even complain about it. It wasn't as if anyone would have listened either way...

But that was almost 14 years ago and if the Descendant was standing here right now, in Multiversal Hell, was because things had actually changed. Taking a deep breath, he held back the tears that wanted to come to be. No, he was not falling for this again. There would be no tears, no screaming, no lashing out. He had said it himself, hadn't he? That he couldn't do both, couldn't keep being a child while being an adult that's not how it worked. And similarly, he couldn't be hoping to be rescued while aiming to protect.

"It doesn't hurt.", Sage tried to convince himself with his gaze never leaving the corner, "I've heard worse, I hear worse... every other night. This doesn't hurt me, it doesn't affect me.", if there had been an actually younger him right now listening to those words, would it help? Would he be able to comfort another him in such a dark point of life?, "Don't believe what they say, it's not important. What matters is that there are people that you care about that also love you... We're no longer alone. Even if it might seem like it right now."

"Y-you know?", finally re-raising his head towards the ceiling, the pyromancer had restarted wearing a playful grin. Yes, he still shook suppressing a fight or flight instinct that threatened to go berserk, his voice trembled almost not wanting to be let out. But none of that was going to stop him anymore, "For a radio Demon, this script of yours is awfully lacking in the creative department...", even a mental battle needed some cheesy banter now, didn't it?, "So let me guess, you're going to set the whole room on fire next, right? Oh boy, how embarrassing must it be when the brain of a traumatized kid can do it a thousand times better than a powerful ancient creature with Magical tricks, sheeesh! I heard your kind was supposed to excel at tormenting others but maybe you're a getting rusty there, old man? Need a minute to brush off on the instruction manual or something?", then finger guns had been aimed upwards followed by amused laughter, "I can wait for you~!"

Provoking a Demon like that was definitely a bad idea but eh, childish defiance remember? There was no stopping this train!

Last edited:
There was only a slight silence from the Fire Deity as it kept staring at Alastor at the same intensity as before. Even if Alastor didn't break or show signs of breaking, the eyes and aura of the Fire Deity were still like a weight in the air. It was massive, expansive, and it felt like it was a blade on Alastor's throat. Not that the Radio Demon would react, Kagutsuchi knew that, but a part of him told him just by looking at Alastor was that he was considering his options. Accesing the situation. He doubted he was afraid, but he knew the kind of person Alastor was. Always keeps his cool, makes himself seem like the most powerful being around, but hides his plans and feelings deep inside that disgusting heart of his.

Alastor didn't scare Kagutsuchi. Not in any way. He's faced much worse then the likes of the Radio Demon, and his toothy, shit-eating grin and powers were nothing compared to the kami he's faced. The Expanding Heart of the Universe. The Dragons of Mt. Fuji, the Kotoamatsukami...

Kagutsuchi's entire demeanor seemed almost calm despite this situation. Alastor kept teleporting about, clearly trying to mentally wear them down and annoy them. It worked for some, for him? Not so much. He could tell Alastor was young- at least younger then he was in this state. As Kyou, the Radio Demon is older then him, he can tell that. But as Kagutsuchi? Alastor felt almost like a kid who got his hands on too much power. Despite this, the Demon seemed to be willing to talk. 'To make a deal.'

And of course, that meant in his own terms.

Radio static filled his ears and eyes. The sound of someone turning up the volume of an old television could be heard, as Kagutsuchi could feel the ever so familiar feeling of moving through space. the world shifted and changed, becoming unfamiliar, yet also familiar in a way that felt...Oddly modern. But not modern in the way he knows it. The room looked like some old locale for actors to dress up, to check on themselves- something you'd see in an old 'Holywood' movie in the 90's. Instantly, Kagutsuchi had an idea of what was happening. This place was fake, wasn't it? He wasn't sure what Alastor was trying to do, separating everyone, but the words 'manipulation' floated through the old deity's mind.

His eyes moved through the room, his arms crossed, and his face not changing. His aura spiked about, before finally resting down, his reserves currently at 49% after trying to intimidate Alastor, having used 50%. More energy used, and he'll come back to being Kyou.

"Are cheap tricks like this really necessary for a deal, or are you trying to 'test' us?" Kagutsuchi spoke- he had a feeling Alastor was listening. His body moving about, searching for anything in the room. "Seperating everyone...Sounds quite contrived. I sure hope it is worth it for you."

And of course, 'everyone' too meant Mimaki Kunosuke.

The sudden shifting of spaces and Atreus disappearing, as well as Link. He instantly knew something was wrong- and by the sheer feeling of the 'spell' or 'ability' used to transport him, he had a feeling he knew who was behind this. Mimaki tried his best to hold onto the reality he was in, but the initial surprise, followed by the ear-busting sounds of static in his ears, causing electricity of sorts to almost arc between them like picking up on a radio signal, (ha) Mimaki was soon transported like everyone else.

When his vision finally came to rest, his eyes and ears coming back to normal, and saw himself where he was in, he drew in a short breath- putting his hand over his mouth, a small curse exiting his lips. Fuck. Atreus was gone- so was everyone. He was by his lonesome here.

"Shit." His mind went to Fuma. Atreus. Kyou. He also thought of his other companions, but the images of his lover, the kid, and his best friend were present the most in his mind. Did that bastard hurt them? Are they in the same situation he is right now? There was worry inside his heart, the previous emotional exhaustion not helping currently. The air became slightly cold as Mimaki gripped tightly onto his sword, his aura flowing around him like a gentle wind...

Until, he breathed heavily- his body less tense, his aura normal again.

"Very well," He whispered under his breath. "Let's see what this game is."

And much like Kagutsuchi, Mimaki searched the room, using his advanced sight, hearing, and sense of smell to try and see anything.

Little did Aloy know, she'd just activated the creature's trap card! As soon as she'd put the creature down, it leaped up, right towards her head, and attempted to bite down on her ear!

darkred darkred

The two bananas only giggled as they moved in closer towards Jak, now coming dangerously close to sealing the hugging deal.

darkred darkred

As Tardiff rubbed the shampoo into the dead crevices of his head-skin, he would begin feeling... oddly soothed. It was like all the tension from his life as an assassin was being (quite literally) washed away by the dandruff control shampoo. The more he scrubbed, the heavier he felt, almost to the point where he just wanted to fall over and go to sleep right on the floor. Still, though, there was a nearby sink against the left wall.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

When Gretar walked up to read the words in the wall, he would indeed realize that they would need a mirror to read. However, when he went back to the mirror to try to read them, he would come to the next realization: the words of the inscription were too far for him to read from the mirror.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

A brick fell onto Captain Falcon's head.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

The book did indeed contain cheat codes... but oddly enough, the cheat codes weren't for any game he'd recognize. Instead, they seemed to be for things like "Escape the Dressing Room" and "Defeat Ganondorf." The more he flipped through the apparent cheat code book, the more he found for very real-life situations.

QizPizza QizPizza

When Lealan began to look for a door, she quickly found one against the dressing room wall. Unlike the others, she found herself able to open it. Whenever she did, though, Lealan would find that she was led... into another dressing room. Only this time, she felt an intense heat radiating within it. Which made sense, seeing as she now found herself in the same room as one of the hottest (literally speaking) members of the group. For whatever reason, he was wearing a flaming leather jacket... and shouting up at the ceiling. Maybe Lealan should check and see if he's alright?

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Glossaryck nodded. "I do, yes." He said, though he didn't reply further than that. Instead, he merely floated up into the air and followed Orbeck as he walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. "Oh, you won't find anything in there." He said, and when Orbeck pulled the doors to the dresser open, all that fell out was an assortment of clothes and costumes. So much so, in fact, that they all fell right on top of Orbeck, the weight alone more than likely knocking him over. The tiny blue creature would float over to Orbeck's side and shrug. "Told ya."

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Vauban Prime would find that, indeed, there WAS a wardrobe! When he moved to open it, he found a bunch of tuxedos, all of which were perfectly tailored to his new size.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Zwei found that her speed was still intact. Even with that dress, she was as fast as ever!

When Supergirl turned on the computer, the first thing she saw was what appeared to be a message board of sorts. Before she could properly investigate, though, she was met with a pop-up window. It read, "ENTER PASSWORD", with a little box below for said password entering.

Kagutsuchi would, unfortunately, get no response from the words he spoke. Instead, what he saw in front of him was... a window. It was foggy, so he couldn't exactly see through it. At least, not yet. Maybe there was a way for him to fix that?

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Mimaki's room was different, though. Unlike everyone else, instead of seeing something, he saw... someone. Because on the floor in front of him, lying flat on her chest, was Midna. She appeared to be out cold, though. And not voluntarily, either.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon looks around startled having felt something crash against his helemt "What was that?!" Falcon looks to his feet and sees the pebbles of what seem to be a brick. Falcon looks up to the ceiling confused "Did a frickin' brick fall on me? ...Imma just sit down..." Falcon sits on his bed "I guess I can...Always contemplate where I went wrong in life...Shouldn't be hard..."

Kagutsuchi looked at the window and tilted his head. Slowly, the deity walked towards it and saw it was all fogged up. Odd. The deity would try and use his hands to try and clean off the fog, and look through the window.

If that somehow didn't work, however, he would then focus some heat on his hand, and slowly make it hover around the window. Fog was just very thick droplets of water that form mist. Generally caused via the water evaporating. As such, if he could use that heat to boil that water completely away, then the window should clean itself up, and allow him to see through. Of course, that's only if him just...Cleaning with his hand didn't work.

Mimaki blinked as he turned around, and noticed the figure of Midna in the ground. He recognized the imp, only slightly. They ever truly interacted before, but he knew she was likely friends with Link. She had an essence similar to Fuma, of a demon-like being, but also...Different? He couldn't quite explain it. Still, the thought of someone else being here with him calmed him down. Maybe she could help him get out of here. But first...

The kitsune walked towards the imp, and kneeled in front of her. He placed a hand on her neck, trying to feel a pulse, alongside trying to feel if she had a soul to check if she's alive, his eyes analyzing her body to see if she wasn't hurt. He wasn't a healer, but if she was, he could likely improvise.

Supergirl looks around her dressing room for a possible password.

Zwei sighs in relief, “okay the dress isn’t a trap... but what is that demon planning? It probably isn’t good!” She looks around the dressing room one final time before attempting to walk out of the dressing room!

Users who are viewing this thread