As she knelt, she dwelled. Rex did have a point...what could she do to help? Aqua was the one with the ability to purify, and everyone else had a better knowledge of chemistry. And what if Hat Kid did bite, could her new armor withstand it? "Don't be afraid of us, we know that you're just an innocent child inside. I'll exhaust every possible option available to save you. I won't attack you if you don't attack me."

Orbeck of Vinhiem
Status: conduced isolation, what remains, and trying to comfort sage (despite liabilities)
condition: he needs rest, but he can't, yet he retains what was left, it will come.​

The fight with those dolls has finally concluded and Yang has at the very least been saved from a fiery fate. this has been tiring to the undead sorcerer. but they at least are given some sort of pause to the endless taunts and nightmares. There were also a few things to make a mote of. The first would be the appearance of one metallic yellow arm, presumably yang's. So as the pair from Team RWBY leave to one of the rooms, he picks up the prosthetic. As for the second thing...

"Thank you." Shanoa said before she wipes her tears and looking back at the corpse of her fallen partner. "Farewell, Soma..." She quietly said, but when she turns around, she felt a magical force appeared. She turns around and sees Glyph that has all of Soma's weapons. "Soma..." Shanoa was stunned for a good while, but did not wasted a lot of time for her to absorb the Glyph.

Valmanyway
A special sword Glyph that cuts multiple times.

Excalibur
A sword Glyph that is a literal sword in the stone.

Death's Scythe
A scythe Glyph with the power of the Grim Reaper.

Claiomh Solais
A sword Glyph empowered with holy magic.

Silver Gun
A holy gun Glyph.

RPG
A gun Glyph that fires highly explosive rockets.

Positron Rifle
A gun Glyph that fires powerful beams.

"Thank you, Soma..." Shanoa said before she follows Blake out of the room, having to fight her way to get to her.

So it seemed that Soma gave a parting gift, his armory in the form of Glyphs. Guessing it solves an issue regarding how he managed to store those sorts of weapons. He couldn't tell if it was just him, but was there was something leftover from those glyphs? The spear, Longinus, the same one that he gave to Soma during the last world. If that spear remained, Orbeck would pick it up before slinging the divine spear on his back. Someone else might have more of a need of it than him after all.

Regardless if the spear was there or not, he would catch up ahead to find...
What was behind the door was a sight to behold, especially for Arthur, Blake, and any survivors from the Tessaract Incident. There stood the eight people that had died during the incident, somehow not dead and very much alive.

Those eight that stood before you were:

Leon Kennedy.

Yuma Kennedy.

Hat Kid.

Goro Akechi.

Thaddeus Solaxus.

Bryan Fury.

Shirou Emiya.

and Saber.

All Blake could do was stand there in shock, looking at them with tears going down her face. The question now on everyone that was either there or had read about it was now: how?

The rotting undead forms of those who have died during point zero, he knows nothing about them besides those few notes on what has happened. Honestly what was next? An army of Hallows? pus of man? The bloody soul of cinder!? Given his state of mind...he intended to do this quickly. Heading towards yang he gives her back the prosthetic. May have been grief stricken by her broken promise, maybe by Kasandra and her scolding.

"...Remain steadfast. even in the face of a broken promise...Wesker will pay for his meddling..." He leaves shortly afterwords, the archwizard was now conflicted by one of the zombies, someone called hat kid. Relay he needs to talk with her once this ends. Guess that will leave him, the demon, and whoever else may be around.

"M-Megumin?!", the pyromancer had called in desperation towards the air, as if seeking help from some divine guidance, "Megumin, where are you??! Megumin, please..!"

to face sage.

As stated before, he is not someone that would be considered a person of comforting. But compared to his dull state last time. he may be somewhat more comfortable doing this. Still...

"Sage...it's over. The nightmares are no more." he starts to approach...slowly shuffling towards him, His denial of what is real and what is fake...reminded him of a certain, someone from gravity falls.

"No, I don't! I don't know!" Dorothy huffed, lips trembling and voice wobbling, "All I know is me! What I think, what I feel, what I do!" the panicking Lilim continued - her arms tensing and her fingers digging into the cavern wall in a desperate attempt to cling to something, "But how can I ever know what I'm looking at isn't just a bug in my programming? A bad dream? Some crazy simulation? How am I supposed to know what someone will do if I don't even know they're real?"
"Out of all of the mental possessions of a person, the one that I consider the most important is fortitude. Maintain what reassurance you have and look dead in the eyes of that one, single thing that keeps you from falling from sanity."

That was a different time. Hard to say why that came up in his mind as he makes his way over. He would proceed to sit next to him, or as close as he can without dealing with the flames shielding him. Even now, he still considers that aspect of the mind to be all the more important.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @anyone_of_note

Last edited:
"Ow... Why does the back my head feel so bad..."
What happened next hurt more than ever. He remembers what happened. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no! ILLUMI!!"
"Screw that guy, of course he found a way to control me the rest of my life... It's all my fault for not taking better protection of Gon... Damnit! Who knows what he's doing... for all I know he's being tortured by my family! I need to leave this place. NOW. Oh wait, I'm stuck in the crystal Shanoa trapped me in. Can anyone help me outta this?"

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Despairing, Guilty, Ashamed
Tags: , ,
, ,

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
And there stood a frightened pyromancer, trying to stand his ground, dominated by the fight or flight instinct. Despite having this, challenging expression on his face, it still contorted with pain here and there, making it obvious that he was making an effort that he should not in his current state. In fact he shook, as if his body was about to give out at any time.

There was very few that wasn't burnt, all first and second-degree burns, the streaks of the once existing flames marking his skin as if a twisted pattern. It looked very painful, but more than that, the skin looked irritated and very sensitive in tones of fleshy red that you didn't want to see in the surface.
The jacket was... no longer a jacket. Shoulders and back had been ragged with rather big holes, the fabric having been eaten away by the flames. The front half of the right sleeve didn't exist anymore, leaving that arm completely unprotected, while the left sleeve was still hanging on but not without damage. Somehow the pockets were still functional, but the sides were blackened and scorched beyond saving.

At least it didn't stay like that for too long thanks to Kyou's healing.

The Oni in question then had begun to approach. Sage had tensed up, moving his aim in his direction. He watched with apprehension as the other walked a bit closer with the hands up in the air, trying to reassure him that everything was fine and that he was actually safe. The young man's gaze wavered frantically as he glanced downwards, then at the others. Slowly, he put his arm back down, the feathers closing back to their original positions, but the wings remained up there for a while longer... as he once more stared at Kyou as if seeking more confirmation.

And then finally they were back down, not gone, just down as the fight or flight instinct remained in the side-lines. The constructs had just folded behind him, much like real wings, a sight that was quite rare given they normally just went away after landing. He teared up again, first, they had accumulated on the corners but soon enough it was a silent, pain-filled and trembling sob. The Descendant could barely face them, filled with guilt. Even if he had no memory of the events, the amount of damage both he and his surroundings had suffered had been more than telling that someone, or several someones had gotten hurt this time. The Oni's speech had also reinforced as much.

"I-I'm sorry!!", he let out in despair, bringing his arms to the side of his head, the wings re-opened sightly reacting to the motion,
"I DIDN'T WANT THIS! I COULDN'T STOP IT, I-!", there was nothing but sobs and whimpers as he trembled, gaze unfocused, panicked as he tried to face them, "I don't- I don't even know what I did..!"

Then the wings came down and to the front, folding around him as if he was trying to hide in shame.

"Please forgive me...", finally Sage's gaze was downcast and dejected.

He knew better though. That not everyone would be able to let it go so easily.
It was one thing to hear about the Take-Over and accept that it was a risk, but getting to experience it? To be Its target and have to fight for your life? That was another completely different story. Some of them would become wary, others would be angry, others would close off... Unfortunately, this is how it went. He couldn't do anything to change it.

The first to still come had been Orbeck, it's hard to tell what he thinks of what has just transpired, but the sorcerer still tried to reassure him that the nightmare was over. The pyromancer could only shake his head, the wings tightening around him further as if offering comfort and safety that he current lacked.

"No... Kagutsuchi, She- She was messing with my head too... Using Illusion Magic and pretending to be Alexis...", despite the sadness in his eyes and the still slowly falling tears, there was an underlying irritation over the Goddess' actions, "She wanted this. She wanted me to get Taken-Over so that She could fight the Entity again... This is Her doing."

The white boy that had spooked him earlier seemed to still be caught on Shanoa's crystal... Sage glanced at him, before averting his gaze for a moment, debating whether or not to do something. Eventually, he decided to help. If he wanted there to be no hard feelings between him and the others, then he had to be willing to do the same. The wings went back up and he raised his palm to aim again, focusing on the crystallized prison that kept their newest member.
The fire-aura burned for a moment, the feathers of the construct separating ever so sightly to make a gap for the projectiles and three rather simplistic solid spear constructs had been shot directly at the mineral formation. If this worked, both crystals and constructs would shatter on impact, the embers that made the shots too far away to harm the other before they dissipated completely in the air.
Killua should have been set free.

Last edited:
It felt odd having this long lost loose end in her arms, but Megumin just knew that Samus would be happy just to see Hat Kid safe. And who knows, maybe they'd have some kind of machine or magic that could restore her! She wouldn't ever know for sure if she allowed Rex to kill her, so the archmage made a silent pledge to hold on to the kid for as long as possible. Already, she couldn't help but explain to the tiny alien how they'd managed to find them, specifically why she might've heard a raging fire in the warehouse. "You see, Sage hasn't been feeling very well-Oh, gods, he's crying! Hat Kid, can you please stand by while I comfort him?"

Sage would soon find himself in Megumin's arms, with Hat Kid standing by idly, drooling a little zombie drool. "Sage, I don't blame you. It wasn't just Kagutsuchi, that damned Scarecrow making your stress levels burst out of control." She balled her fists at the mere mention of him. That horrible man, who knows how long it would take this toxin to clear from their bloodstreams?! They could end up having nightmares for days! "We know you didn't want to use Take Over. Don't mind my burns. In fact, the way my cape's edges have been burned has greatly added to my looks. Above all, your fires were instrumental in the destruction of all the Chucky dolls! So it wasn't all bad." She chimed hopefully, patting his shoulder. "We'll protect you no matter what, Sage. It's time we helped you get your emotions under control."

"And at least you got to do shit against Scarecrow..." Lucky moped, silently waiting for the zombies to kill him so he could rematch the demonic doctor in Hell. "...Well? Don't you undead want to bite me brains out? Or do you actually just want us to help you escape?"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Sage's words of despair and his emotions coming out like that felt like a stab on the chest for Kyou. Those raw emotions, those raw and strong emotions of guilt, caused by some other asshole who couldn't keep their hands to themselves. He knew exactly what it felt like. To lose control because of someone. To hurt someone you care about. He didn't even need to concentrate on Sage with his Soul Sight to feel those emotions. They felt like crashing, sad waves on the ocean to him. It hurt. It hurt and made him want to pull out that fake-Kagutsuchi and whatever the fuck that child's name was and crash them both on the pavement until they apologized. But...

He needed to calm down. As troublesome as the things inside Sage's and Alexis' souls were, and as much frustration he felt like it was going to bring them, he needed to calm down. He needed to calm Sage down and deal with this before his emotions exploded like before.
Sage...Wasn't a kid. Kyou knew that despite the fact he called him 'kid.' But his aura and emotions, it felt so innocent and easy to mess with he couldn't help but almost initially mistake him for one. He almost saw his younger self in Sage- less angry at everything and depressed, of course, but Sage's problems came from other aspects.

Kyou allowed Sage to get back up, and do whatever he needed to do, with freeing Killua and whatnot and talking at Orbeck. Before soon, the massive man placed a hand on the young adult's shoulder.

"It's okay, Sage. It's over." One interesting thing to note about Kyou was the fact he seemingly spoke more coherently or tried to, whenever something serious was happening like now. "It wasn't you who did this. You did your best to hold up against it. The bastard who did already got a taste of our medicine." Even though Sage could feel it, too...

"Look," Kyou's tone changed- it was still gentle, but it sounded also serious. Like a blade that while it felt cutting, had an edge of compassion to it. "Sage, I can understand what happened. Those outbursts, letting emotions or sumthin' else control you, sumthin' that ain't you, when you're at your weakest when you're at your absolute worst...It's easy to let emotions take over you. Pent up frustration, anger, sadness, and a bunch of other things just crashin' down on you like a hurricane, but..."

The Oni's hand moved away from his shoulder, and with a pointing finger, he tapped Sage's head...And his heart.

"It's with control and willpower that you can stop things like this from comin' and not let 'em hurt you or others. You can protect others...But ya gotta learn to protect herself. You're the warrior of yer own heart. It might take a year, a month, or even a day from now- but one day...You'll learn to control what's inside of you. And you'll flame on with a fire that won't destroy- but a fire that will protect the present, and create the future."

The oni smiled, and patted him on the shoulder again. "So, don't forget! It's okay to cry, emotions are fine, but always remember to not let 'em control you- and shine on for the sake of yourself and others ye care about, eh! How does that sound, kiddo?"

1596404101630.png

"REX. LEAVE. THE ZOMBIES. ALONE."

"Best listen to her, Laddie, you don't want to argue with her when she's usin' that tone." Lucky mused, rubbing the spots where Megumin had punted him. If he really pressed down, he could still make the bruises hurt.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari noticed how Megumin seemed adamant about not letting Rex shoot the zombie wearing a top hat, and decided to return his sword to the holster on his back since he had reconsidered his idea of slaying Akechi... for now, at least. "On second thought... Megumin may have a point, there. Although..." Akari placed two fingers to his chin. "...I'm frankly uncertain if Salvation can reverse zombiism. I cannot say I've encountered such a situation, before."

Interactions:
P PopcornPie
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
@ZombieDiscovery
(Open for Interactions)

A soon as Rex tried to shoot the zombied hat kid, Megumin shows up right on time to stop Rex again “(I knew it) Lucky advises he listen to her, he takes the advice simply because he wants to stay on good terms with the girl and not make her want to explode the place just to keep one dead brat alive. Akari also throws his hat in the ring and mentions how he thinks the zombies can’t be cured. “(Least I’m not the only one that thinks zombies can’t be cured)” Rex takes a deep breath and looks at Megumin. “Okay.. okay.” Rex said sorrowful at her, not wanting to fight her anymore and is just all around tired of having to deal with her shouting at him like a loud dog.

P PopcornPie Mentioned: quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"Even if you can't, there must be something out there which can." Megumin replied softly. "I just...I don't want to shoot her and be done with it. She still has a whole life ahead of her. I bet, if we could just find her, Aqua could purify these undead. Provided we manage to keep her from killing them, of course." As a Lich she knew, Wiz, could attest, Aqua held a deep disdain for the undead, to the point where she'd readily destroy them when nobody was looking. Getting her to use Turn Undead on this unlucky bunch would be a tough job, but someone had to get their hands dirty. The problem was, Aqua was probably on the other side of the multiverse, and one couldn't set out to find her without dragging the others along with them. As she thought of something else, her eyes brightened immensely as she brought out the Black Potion. "Hey, Wesker is able to make potions, right? What if he could make something that could undo zombification? Or maybe Scarecrow can! Just depends on whose potions they were."

quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Killua saw Sage aim directly at him and worried for a second, is this how I'm going to die? "Woah, hey, I'm sorry I attacked you... but w-where are you shooting that thing... please no, no! SPARE ME!"
The fiery aura hit the crystal on the mark. Killua ducked down and closed his eyes, praying he wouldn't get hit. His wish was granted, and he was freed from the crystal. "Huh? That didn't kill me? Um, you're Sage, right? Um, Sorry I tried to kill you a bit ago... I didn't mean to scare you..."
Killua leaves the knife where it is and walks up to Sage. "I know you're probably a little scared about me, but I promise, I didn't try to kill you on purpose. I have this thing with my family, and I got scared."
At this point he was standing directly in front of Sage. Killua couldn't look into Sage's eyes and the boy seemed to be... crying? "Damnit... I tried to keep calm... I really did but, I'm scared. I'm not like my family. I want to live a normal life and have friends. I didn't know how to do that until I met my best friend in the whole world. But now, I can't see him anymore and... I'm worried about him. I'm scared of what's gonna happen to my friend... If he thinks my family is doing stuff to me again, he's gonna go in and try to kill my family, which I'm ok with, but he may fail and get tortured... I'm just too scared..."
The tears began to roll of Killua's face. He may be an assassin, but he's only 14. What else could he do? He knelt down to Sage, and simply said, "I'm sorry..."
Zamasu Zamasu Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

"RIght beside you...Whoever the hell you are." Hiryu tells Jett. However, it would soon be revealed that they're not actually all alive and good. In fact, the lighting of the place made it hard at first but they are actually zombies. "Huh. This makes my job a LOT easier." Hiryu says, weaving through most of the crowd, even pushing past Megumin who tried to spare them. "They're zombies. They can't be saved cause they're already dead." He simply reason, transforming into Another Gaim, lunging in and stabbing the zombified Saber without hesitation.

I mean, come on man. They're zombies. At best, they're just putting them to rest.

Chronology: Ultimate
HESTIA
anna-podedworna-mon-phoenix1.jpg
AETHER: 60%
SOUL: Phoenix
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Phoenix Form
MENTAL CONDITION: Calm, Intrigued
COLOR: #CC0044

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
MENTIONS: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck marc122 marc122 BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The entity possessing Sage clearly did not want to go quietly, as evidenced by the violent thrashing and the flames spewing every which way. Hestia kept flying, unfazed by the blue flames trying to harm her while she choked the boy out. Eventually, the boy finally passed out. With the boy unconscious, Hestia let the rope dissolve and cradled him in her talons. She slowed down and gently set him down on the ground before retreating to the rafters, allowing Kyou to look after him and give him the healing he needed.

From the altitude, Hestia managed to see that the group was worse for the wear, no thanks to the lingering fear toxin that was still affecting Alexis’s body. Aside from that, physical and emotional wounds and exhaustion seemed to smother the group. What else could they expect from pushing through dimensions at the current rate? The group was going through too much too fast for many to keep up, and Alexis would’ve recognized it if she wasn’t so obsessed with this boy.

Hestia didn’t blame the motherly kitsune from caring about Sage though. If Alexis didn’t have someone tangible to protect, she would’ve not cared about the smaller conflicts. The woman would’ve allowed countless masses to die if it meant that her family stayed safe, and Sage was a sort of… reminder. A reminder that she couldn’t just burn through everything. The goddess watched as the boy regained consciousness and tried to run from a threat that didn’t exist. What kind of counseling could Hestia give right now? Sage would only be more hurt by a stranger trying to take Alexis’s place in comforting him. He needed his surrogate mother. In the meantime, Kyou was the best Sage had.

Did it pain Hestia to see the boy so frightened and ashamed? She would be lying if she said she did, and Hestia told no lies. Perhaps Hestia had an inkling of pity for Sage, but anyone could feel pity. She was quickly losing interest in the scene. Kyou was becoming sentimental and trying to build Sage back up. If Hestia couldn’t help, she wouldn’t pay attention.

Rather, the phoenix goddess turned her eyes to the eight figures revealed by the opening of the shutter doors at the end of the warehouse. From what Hestia could hear from Blake, these were familiar individuals, except they were supposed to be dead. Now this was interesting. The phoenix had no idea how they died or even if their deaths were even confirmed, so she was kept in suspense as Agent 3, Hiryu, Megumin, Akari, Rex, and others tried to figure out what these people were. Were they reanimated corpses? False deaths? Illusions created by the fear toxin? Twisted clones?

The possibilities were endless. It was only made more intriguing by how much these children squabbled over whether they should kill these figures or not. Given how the group just adored internal conflict, she almost anticipated a fight to break out over the fate of these supposed cadavers. Hestia didn’t hold her breath though, knowing that there was always the possibility that these children would resolve their argument like sensible people. When Hiryu decided to stab one of the figures, Hestia was sure that a fight would break out and chaos would ensue.

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Encouraged, Sympathetic, Unnerved
Tags: , ,
(Megumin),

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When Kyou had approached again, the startled pyromancer had tried taking a step back only to encounter the wall, the wings tucking themselves to the back immediately. Once more he seemed tense and ready to flee, his mind antecipating a lecture and prompting him to close-off, already bracing for the inevitable impact. Sage trembled with apprehension and fear, but felt himself unable to escape, frozen in place; Merely able to observe as the Oni neared.

The hand to his shoulder had caused the young man to flinch, but the tone was... a lot nicer than he had been expecting.

Unpredictable words of reassurance made his heart skip a beat, releasing a gasp of shock and relief as tears once more rose to his eyes. 'It wasn't you who did this.', oh, how many times had he tried explaining that before? How many times had he apologized and stated that he hadn't meant for it to happen and that he had no control of it, only to end up carrying the blame all the same? The few people that truly understood and accepted it, Hershel, Leo and Alexis, were all currently unavailable; Same with Lucy who, might understand, but was still understandably scared in the end.
To have someone else capable of making that distinction was a great welcome surprise, getting him to relax slightly more.

The other, actually seemed to speak from experience? At least, that was the impression that the Descendant was receiving from it. He had lowered his head in shame, a couple more tears making their way down his cheeks. It was true, he had terrible emotional control... He cared too much, he empathized too much and there was just so many things that had been locked deep down in the course of his life, so many things that he, himself, hardly had an idea of what they were. And they were barely putting their faces in the sun after all this time.

And then came the words of encouragement and it had taken him a lot of effort to not just crumble by complete. It had been everything that Sage had always wanted to hear. Not only did Kyou seemed to understand the situation perfectly, he also seemed to legitimately believe that it could be reeled in somehow. That the pyromancer could be a force of protection, rather than the unhinged destruction that he had been raised believing he was. It reinforced past lines of Hershel, Alexis and Megumin, with a new perspective added to the mix. He trembled with pent-up emotions that wanted to rampage into a full-on wail once more, but he, shouldn't.
This was the wrong place and time for something like that.

Instead, he felt himself rambling...

"As a child... I wasn't allowed beyond the torii in the entrance of the temple. I was taught to fear it, my Ability, the prophecy... To strive for normality, above everything. I was my Clan's best-kept secret, always watched from a distance. They feared me, took distance, like I was some kind of monster...", he was crying again, gripping at the ends of his own shirt, head low, "The keyword was restraint. I wasn't even allowed to use my powers, at all. Magic runes served as some kind of limiter, I grew encouraged to keep it all inside, emotionless to the point that I could no longer think for myself. I was just this thing that got dragged around for a while, and then back to my cell-like room. It hasn't exactly changed much, even now.
Except I, broke something somewhere and from the extremes of feeling nothing at all, now I feel everything way too much."

"I... I have no idea what I'm doing. It's all very new to me, I can barely tell what exactly I'm feeling at times... It's so confusing! Alexis was the one helping me figure things out, but now she's unreachable and I'm legitimately worried for her."

Next, the kid he had freed had apologized. The pyromancer didn't know how he knew his name, though if he had to guess one of the others had probably said it to him. Sage, didn't know what to say back to him, to be honest, it was a really complicated situation by the sounds of it. Not that he truly understood it. He took a deep breath to calm down, the wings opening and closing sightly with the action, and dried his face on the only leftover sleeve he had. With determination but also sympathy in his gaze, he had made his way towards the kneeling teenager and crouched beside him.

"Hey, it's okay little pal, I understand it.", the young man had patted the boy's head gently, ruffling his hair with his fingertips. The wings stood behind him, half-opened, like a fiery angel, "I have someone I care a lot about too... His name is Leo and he's my best friend. Unfortunately he... might be in danger right now and Gods, I don't know what I'd do if I were to lose him either. But, I promised that I'd come after him and I intend on keeping that promise~!", he got back up and smiled, offering the kid his hand, "Look, the sooner we get through this, the sooner you get to go home, right? What do you say... uhhh I don't know your name yet, but you know mine... This is, awkward...", the Descendant had laughed softly trying to ease up the mood.

"Anyways, I'm Sage Kaelber, welcome to the MPF! But not officially because the real members are missing right now... Would you kindly lend me your strength to help me rescue Leo and the others?"

From there on, they had finally been able to move forwards, finding the door Blake and the others had gone through. Still wary about Kagutsuchi showing up to rile him up again, the pyromancer had followed at the very back of the group, hugging himself closer the same way that his wings had tensed up in his back. He still didn't feel completely safe, just somewhat reassured.

What they had been greeted with at the other side was... a horrific sight. Eight disfigured and rotting people were standing. The young man couldn't help but freeze by the door with a gasp, the wings opening in just as much shock as he was. T-this... THIS WAS SO WRONG. Someone had not only defied Death, but tampered with the Concept of Life to create some... some- abominations! To say that Sage was unnerved was an understatement. He warmed up with his breath frantic as he couldn't see the scene before him as anything more than HERETIC, UNNATURAL and VILE. Why? Why would anyone disrespect the dead like this??! The room seemed to spin as he honestly could not understand what would bring a person to do such- such HEINOUS ATROCITY AGAINST THE NATURAL ORDER.

And then Megumin brought one of them close to him. He, appreciated the reassurance and all, but the Descendant could only remain frozen as he glanced at the not-dead-but-not-alive kid that the archmage had brought forth.

"H-hi?", was all that he had managed to say while terrified. The mental alert to flee was really loud right now!

The Missy kept going on about saving these 'people' and stopping Rex from attacking them but, he could not agree with her. If they couldn't somehow revert this process, well, this was not a life worth living. If it is that it could even be called that. No, what they needed were to be burnt and freed from their physical bodies so that their 'Lights' could return to the Sky and into the Reincarnation Cycle. Or at least, that's what his religious beliefs were telling him to do.
And yet, he'd feel so bad in disappointing Megumin, who seemed so attached to that........ 'child'.

That's when she had come back to hug him. Honestly, he, had not realized that this matter was causing him this much distress. The wings had gone back to allow the mage to hug him without getting burned by them, the pyromancer glaring at the weird undead child that seemed to watch them from a distance. That thing gave him the creeps. Anyways, Megumin had said a lot of things all at once, part of them that the young man had absolutely no memory of... It was a bit overwhelming, even if extremely heartwarming and reassuring.

"Thanks Megumin, that means a lot coming from you right now...", Sage had smiled at her with gratitude, trying to ignore the zombie kid in the background, " 'Chucky dolls?' Seeesh, what kind of madness did I miss this time??", he had laughed softly, "Aw man, I wish I could heal you again... That felt really refreshing to do!", his tone was apologetic and sympathetic, though he did shoot a new glance at the unnerving kid. 'Stop looking at us!', "And well, that's all fine and dandy but I think, understanding them would come first...", the Descendant had scratched at his face with awkwardness, "I'm not sure I can tell what I'm feeling like, half of the time. It's all still rather new to me..."

As Hiryu decided to stab one of the.......creatures with his sword, Sage had gone a bit tense again. Maybe they wouldn't like that and start attacking them... And if that happened, may Megumin please forgive him because he was not hesitating in burning them as it should have been done already.

Last edited:
“*Sigh*” As many times as Rex thought to himself, he just couldn’t keep his part of the promise. They’re literal zombies! “Sora!” He runs over and whisper to him.

“C’mon, you can’t tell me you trust these guys. They are zombies. Zombies!”

“Well. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t completely trust them.”

Rex looks at the ground before telling Sora what’s about to happen. “Look...” He whispers to Sora what the plan is, he looks a little shocked but understand what needs to be done. “Tell Lucky about this and cover Megumin.”

“Got it.” Sora walks to Lucky to wash that makeup off him with water, turning Lucky back to his original colors before telling him Rex’s plan. “Sorry. That makeup you had on always bugged me. Now listen up, we don’t have much time.” He begins to whisper the plan as Rex walks up behind Megumin

“Sorry Megumin.” He says before knocking her out with a giant Smackhand. “But I can’t have you being zombie food. Lucky, Sora, now!” He gives the knocked out Megumin to the boys and goes to finish what he started with the Hat Kid.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Orbeck of Vinhiem
condition: he needs rest, but he can't, yet he retains what was left, it will come.​
"No... Kagutsuchi, She- She was messing with my head too... Using Illusion Magic and pretending to be Alexis...", despite the sadness in his eyes and the still slowly falling tears, there was an underlying irritation over the Goddess' actions, "She wanted this. She wanted me to get Taken-Over so that She could fight the Entity again... This is Her doing."
"I know," a small shutter would come from the sorcerer, knowing the feeling of getting ones souls taken so brashly. "I failed to heed your warnings fast enough and nearly had my own souls drained by her....Kagutsuchi. and in turn Wesker... temptation after temptation, all for the sake of some false godhood and his own amusement. As everyone has said it was not your fault."

Regardless they had to move on to the room with the undead corpses. And we'll....

other side was... a horrific sight. Eight disfigured and rotting people were standing. The young man couldn't help but freeze by the door with a gasp, the wings opening in just as much shock as he was. T-this... THIS WAS SO WRONG. Someone had not only defied Death, but tampered with the Concept of Life to create some... some- abominations! To say that Sage was unnerved was an understatement. He warmed up with his breath frantic as he couldn't see the scene before him as anything more than HERETIC, UNNATURAL and VILE. Why? Why would anyone disrespect the dead like this??! The room seemed to spin as he honestly could not understand what would bring a person to do such- such HEINOUS ATROCITY AGAINST THE NATURAL ORDER.

His face says it all. It was an abomination. Yet how did he not have that face when he mentioned his undead curse?

“Sorry Megumin.” He says before knocking her out with a giant Smackhand. “But I can’t have you being zombie food. Lucky, Sora, now!” He gives the knocked out Megumin to the boys and goes to finish what he started with the Hat Kid.

Of course lacking the context of the situation due to sage, Orbeck attempted to shield the Archwizard from rex's snack hands. Predictably he would be sent wherever megumin was sent. Honestly he was just getting tired of this conflict.

"All this...due to ties with some former Ally's." He was clearly hurt, yet he wanted to say... something about this. Even if the Archwizard was knocked out."Archwizard. Wesker would not want anything to do with restoring them. They are as good as dead, and...I can imagine that such a case is not that familiar to you. But if I where in a comparable situation ask some... hallow corpse," a grunt was heard as he attempted to get himself up. "I would have been begging for you to end it. Don't be obliged to do the impossible...not in this case."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"...I dunno how much I like you guys..." Lucky remained cautious, prowling circles around the zombies. His anxiety swelled up bigger and bigger, making him stiffen and puff up along with it. Next thing he knew, Sora popped it, making him leap high into the air. "GAAAAAH! FUCK'S SAKE, SORA! WARN ME BEFORE YOU SPRAY ME WITH FUCKING WATER!" When he shook himself off, all the gray dye that remained in his coat came flying off. "Okay, what do you want? Here to taunt me for me performance?" As Sora provided him with a plan instead, he tilted his head thoughtfully. "Well...I get where Megumin's comin' from, these people were kidnapped, just like us. The difference is..." He poked his zombie's body. "...I don't think these are anythin' more than soulless husks."

Megumin, meanwhile, felt her lips freeze into a horrified frown as Hat Kid began to nibble on her arms. "Oh, Hat Kid, please, fight it! Please stop drooling all over my armor!" She begged quietly, flailing her now gooey arm in the air while trying not to throw up. Despite her disgust and frustration, she still hugged Hat Kid tighter when Rex's shadow fell over them. "REX, I SAID-EEEEEK!" Like some soulless machine, Rex threatened to crush her!

"Woah, Laddie! Overkill!" Lucky's ears fell.

Even though Orbeck saved her, she remained cowering, but Hat Kid continued to chew on her. His question had her ducking her head in shame. "Well, we've dealt with undead, sure, but, aside from Wiz and Beldia, I've not known an undead who had a kind soul in life. She was an innocent girl, just like me."

"Here, Lassie." Lucky padded forward. "In most media I've looked at, zombies and ghosts are separate. What you're looking at ain't Hat Kid, it's just her flesh reanimated somehow. Her spirit, the part that matters, is probably in heaven somewhere. And, hey, you can keep her hat, couldn't you? I mean, you kept Bill's."

"..." Megumin finally brought the corners of her lips upwards. "...Do you think Eris would send her to Belzerg to become an adventurer?"

"Possibly, if you screamed into the void loudly enough."

"Well..." Hat Kid chose this time to cough up some sickly green mucus, which had her yelping. In response to being harshly tossed around in her arms, the tiny alien whined and moaned, as though she was actively tearing muscles. It was the last nudge she needed. "...Okay. Orbeck, I understand." She positioned Hat Kid so she faced Lucky and Rex, but kept her head turned towards herself. "Hat Kid, if you're still in there, we'll free you. It's time to leave that disgusting body of yours, and truly be free. I'll keep you in spirit, always. And, cross my heart, you will be avenged." She crossed her heart to seal the deal. "All right. Let's make this quick."

And Lucky, to help the poor Lassie feel better, put Hat Kid to sleep (unless Rex wanted to do the deed, of course) to the tune of a favorite Scottish song.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Last edited:
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: On Pressure
Interaction: Hiryu

Jett will sighed at Hiryu after she hears the male didn't know her name right before she said "The name's Jett, & you must be???" She simply said that to Hiryu in order to not shoot the infected on accident, right before she will continue to look at the infected if they are now friendly.

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Relieved on Yang's recovery
Interaction: Yang & Weiss

Meanwhile Thorne sighed in relief since Arthur uses the tip of a ice arrow to extinguish the flames out & her Healing Orb healed out Yang right before looking at Yang in a worried look & said "Well, at least you're alive now. Thanks to me and that cowboy, so if I don't have that Healing Orb of mine in my powers you'll be dying by now." She will have a worried frown while looking at Weiss saying "At least your friend is saved because of me, and did you have any wounds also???"

Last edited:
Last edited:
Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Agent 3 just stood there and listened to the speaking of most people around her - some have attacked or even thought of attacking the zombies, for whatever reason - though understandable to a degree, it's just as questionable, too. Then, in response, there were others trying to stop just that. Witnessing this for long enough, the Inkling groaned and began to speak up - though beforehand, if there were any shots aimed towards any of the zombies, she would fire her weapon at them - to use the pressure of the ink to steer the shots off their courses. "Why are you all so insistent on attacking things that aren't attacking us?" She snapped. "If they were hostile, they probably would have attacked us right away. Keep doing stuff like this, like you did in the city, and we'll just get into even bigger messes because of people doing stuff just like this, don't you think?" The Inkling's patience was running thin as she fuelled her tone with anger. "If they 'do' actually attack us for whatever reason - sure, go for it. But am I allowed to say 'don't even think about it' until it 'actually' happens, if it even 'will' happen?" With a pause, the Inkling glanced to them all, and shook her head. "Translation: Until they 'actually' become hostile threats, leave them alone. How's that sound, so we don't - most likely - end up like them?"
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Injured (attempting recovery)​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Angered​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: "You're all idiots."​
RP Information
Interactions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @ShutterDoorExplorers​

Last edited:
Suddenly, Agent 3 took Megumin's original side, leaving the mage to stir. "But she's in pain, Agent 3. Shouldn't we set their souls free, if they're still inside?" She held the still drooling Hat Kid a little tighter. "Akari does have a point, if there is something that can cure zombies, we most likely don't have it. I'm still willing to hold onto her until we find it, but then, how could we safely transport her along with us? Oh, Hat Kid, anytime you'd like to speak up would be great..."

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"But she's in pain, Agent 3. Shouldn't we set their souls free, if they're still inside?" She held the still drooling Hat Kid a little tighter. "Akari does have a point, if there is something that can cure zombies, we most likely don't have it. I'm still willing to hold onto her until we find it, but then, how could we safely transport her along with us? Oh, Hat Kid, anytime you'd like to speak up would be great..."
"Erm... well..." The Inkling stopped to think, growing a troubled expression; Megumin did have a point - these were people who went through death once already, and were now reanimated - setting them free again by slaying the zombies did sound like a mercy, but... "I... genuinely don't know... It seems like the moral thing to do, but... I'm just not sure if it's a good idea, considering the 'other' zombies that will probably lash out at us afterwards." She stated to Megumin. "And, uh, hate to break it to you, I don't think these guys are smart enough to speak as they are..."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Injured (attempting recovery)​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Angered/Conflicted​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: "You're all idiots."​
RP Information
Interactions: P PopcornPie
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @ShutterDoorExplorers​

Megumin sighed heavily out the nose. "You're right, we don't know how well they could fight back. But our options are limited; As it stands, we lack the resources we need to brew up a cure. And for all we know, there could be some kind of chip in their brains that Wesker is itching to activate, and will force them to attack us. Even if we can get them out of here, our time would be very precious."

"We could just, like, trap 'em somewhere." Lucky shrugged, setting his weapons down beside him to signify attempted peace. "Stuff 'em in a cage, figure out a cure, come back to them, and boom."

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Users who are viewing this thread