Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Wakanda..?
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (...)

While the abominable vision of Benrey would aim his stun gun at Yang, the blonde deliberately turned off her Aura, as she braced for impact. When the inevitable powerful shock came, it was then, Yang produced a weak smile, right before Benrey pulled the trigger on her. The last thing she heard, as her vision went dark and her body slumped over, was her own words...

"That's it."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Jason, Scarecrow), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Benrey)

"Huh?" Lucky blinked. "So...I'm your friend. Got it. How come you're so upset? I can bite whoever threatens you!" He smiled, wagging his little tail. "I don't mind how you look, as long as you're nice!"

...Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to keep this Lucky.

Meanwhile, Megumin nodded her thanks towards Benrey, but kept her back to him. "Let's keep each other's backs!"

marc122 marc122 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Orbeck of Vinhiem
status: Haveing his souls taken, and dealing with more blind fear toxin.
Condition: normal, somewhat shaken, drinking the dipresso​

Unsurprisingly, Crane has made his reappearance as Red Hood was acting all the more compliant with his words...Before proceeding to stab Lucky with more of that fear toxin. The same would be done to a decent amount of people, Including the currently composed Sage. Orbeck would have done something to keep this fear obsessed man off their backs, but sadly...

In her annoyance, it came to Kagutsuchi’s mind that she may as well get a little pick-me-up out of whatever remnants of this revenant’s soul. She didn’t expect much out of a dead man’s soul, seeing as necromancy is not kind to the souls it manipulates, but she still reached out and cupped the man’s chin. The moment she made contact with Orbeck’s undead skin, she had a pleasant surprise, “Oohhh…OH...You are something special, aren’t you, with all those souls in you.”

He had done goofed with Kagutsuchi, because surprise surprise he forgot about that one thing that Leo said at the beginning of all of this. It simply passed over his head as he didn't even have the context at the time to know what Leo was talking about.

IlliterateFreshBellfrog-small.gif

In a matter of seconds, Leo's expression changed from friendly and cordial to straight up horrified.

"YOU TAKE PEOPLE'S SOULS!?!?!?!?"
She EATS souls.
Orbeck is a VESSEL for souls. As it the case with those who are undead.

But from Kagutsuchi's own response, this does not seem to be a thing with what would normally be considered undead. It is said that the collection of those souls are something that keeps someone from going hallow, for others it's just a means to gather strength...like the unkindled one for example. Where undead just expected to lack a proper soul?
In the blink of an eye, Kagutsuchi’s hand moved from Orbeck’s chin to around his throat as she lightly squeezed. It wasn’t enough to choke him, only to make him uncomfortable as Kagutsuchi leaned in closer. The kitsune’s nose was just an inch away from touching Orbeck’s own. Bits of low quality souls dripped in slowly as long as they maintained contact. If Kagutsuchi was going to make this go any faster, she either needed Orbeck’s consent or to use more extreme measures. “Okay, I’ll make this simple. Let me drink in as many of your pathetic little souls as I want. If you don’t… I’ll get them regardless, but in that case, I won’t promise that I’ll leave any for you.”

So here he was, the sovereignless souls that he has now dripping into the body of a ravenous kitsune. Given a choice to willingly give those souls to her, or for her to take them by force. His mind raced for a potential way out of this mess. Just straight out attacking her is not ideal. This being possessing Alexis has a dead set temperament that will guarantee relation. But before he could do anything more. Aid has come...

His body moved instantly. Like a blur, Kyou moved across the room, even faster than before. Dodging any attacks made his way, or pushing someone's out of harm's way, such as Orbleck being held by Kagutsuchi's by the throat- the latter would find a swift punch going to her face to throw her off balance and hopefully drop the man,

In the form of a punch to the kitsune's face.

With her grasp on his neck no longer present, he proceeded to dash toward the downed sage. Stopping just short of a few feet. He was certainly being subjected so some sort of destructive visions. So as the others try and deal with the conflicting visions, he simply prepares his staff in the case that Sage starts to panic.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza P PopcornPie Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

The scorching flames that Kyou had oh-so carelessly shot towards Scarecrow were dispersed in a matter of seconds, the man using his dominion of the world to do so. He merely held up his arm, using it as a sort of makeshift beacon for the fire, allowing them to wrap around his arm as a sort of bracelet before dissolving entirely. The splat bomb merely dissolved in Kyou's hands before it even had a chance to go off, turning into a large bat of all things. The bat let out a screeching noise and flew over to Agent 3, prepping its claws as if it were going to attack her!

Scarecrow himself, meanwhile, used his power over this realm to catch all of Hiryu's punches and kicks with ease. Despite his frail frame, it seemed that as long as he still held power over this realm, he was nigh unbeatable. "It is interesting how your fears compel you to attack so mindlessly. Is this what you're willing to do to save your allies, I wonder? Or are you only fighting for yourself?" Hiryu's parkas served as what appeared to be large, winged demons, all of which let out an ear-piercing, synchronized screech towards those who had been injected with Scarecrow's toxin. Lucky, meanwhile, only suffered massive blood loss from his bite.

"Do you understand it now? How your fears control you?" Scarecrow would ask as he stood over Lucky. He then chuckled as he watched Benedict attack Lucky, standing there all the while. "Your fears drive you to hurt yourselves... hurt your allies..." He glanced around at the ensuing chaos, and then chuckled again. "Just how far will you go to save yourself from them?" Scarecrow pondered aloud. Lilith's spirits were merely dispersed with the wave of his hand, them turning into even more demons before they even had a chance to strike him. He then watched Yang as begged to be shot by the stun gun, and blamed him for everything that was happening. Slowly, Scarecrow approached Yang as she fell to the ground, crouching over her. Slowly, he turned his head to the side, facing Benrey and Benedict. "Do you really think incapacitating your allies will save them? Much like them, your fears of the harm they might do has controlled you. And that fear has made them MINE!

"Tell me, Miss Xiao Long..."His sickening voice was barely above a whisper as he traced the needles on his hands up her arm. "Do you know what happens when someone refuses to be controlled by their fears?" Without another word, the needles settled on Yang's neck and injected her. The dose alone was more than enough to shoot her awake. Only this time, instead of demons just demons attacking each other...

She saw them all attacking Ruby. Killing her in brutal ways. Stabbing her, slaughtering her, eviscerating her... she saw her sister, who she'd failed to protect. Being attacked by her allies... even Weiss.

"THEY MUST FACE THEM."

Now, Scarecrow made his way over to everyone who had been knocked out - and then everyone who he'd injected in the first place. With the same speed as before, he injected them again. Only this time, they saw the demons attacking people they loved. It didn't matter who it was. But someone they loved, someone they cared for, was now being attacked in various brutal ways by the people they once called allies.

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would stand there calmly as Scarecrow spelled it out for both Benrey and he..........everything they’ve done either made things worse or didn’t do anything at all.........great.
Benedict would begin to pull out his religious robes to begin praying to the lord God before realizing something..........his megaphone was in his pocket.......maybe he could use its maximum volume setting to pierce his voice into the drugged people’s dreams!
Benedict would look at Benrey
Cover your ears my friend.....I’ve never used this setting before.
He would say as both he and Josh placed massive earphones over their heads.
Benedict would take a deep sigh, and take a long breath before beginning his speech
AH!
The megaphone would screech with intense volume and sound as he spoke
GREETINGS ALLIES AND WELCOME TO THE “SNAP OUT OF IT“ BROADCAST! TRADEMARK! IF YOU SEE ANYTHING DEMONIC, WEIRD, HORRIFYING, OR TRAUMATIZING! YOU ARE MERELY IMAGINING IT! FIGHT YOUR FEARS EVERYONE! AH! MAYBE TELL THEM TO TICKLE YOUR TUMMY! OR DO A SILLY GOOOFY DANCE INDEED! THE LONGER YOU LINGER ON THESE UNHOLY THOUGHTS THE MORE YOU HOLD US HERE!
He would then stop before speaking again
OH AND LUCKY YOURE DOING GREAT!
He would yell in regret for the poor rabbit who lost his memories for nothing
P PopcornPie
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@ everyone else​

"Hey! Ouch!" Lucky moaned as Scarecrow injected him with a strange needle. When he blinked, however? He saw Weiss being attacked! "Oh, no! New friend, you're getting it from all sides! Don't worry, me to the rescue!" He started to run circles around Yang, biting anyone who came near him. Of course, since he'd forgotten his hurting knowhow, the biting really wouldn't hurt that much. It'd be more of the irritating kind of pain, like a paper cut. Oh, and he, uh...he kinda also forgot that bleeding out his arm was a bad thing.

Megumin, meanwhile, was ready to eviscerate. "We'll thr-th-throw everything we h-h-have at you!" She roared, trying to scoop up the others and save them from the second dose. "You f-f-fiend, hiding behind our insecurities ins-s-stead of real skill!"

Hm...then she had a thought.

This was kind of like a dream. Scarecrow had clear dominion over the physics here, like Bill did. If they could just get him to lose his composure, like Bill...

"EVERY-Y-Y-YONE, B-B-B-BE ANNOYING!" She grinned devilishly. She was so very, very good at being annoying! She lifted her head high, and began to sing at the top of her lungs.

marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Soon, everyone was cured. However, their victory was short lived as they all heard Crane say he was in complete control before everything went dark. Everything around them soon came back and they were somewhere different.

This somewhere was... Wakanda? They were back at the start, but they still remembered everything from before. Either this was a form of time travel or another illusion created by Crane and considering illusions was something he seemed very good at, it had to have been the latter.

Looking around, she saw the others there who had also had their memories intact. “
This has to be an illusion, it couldn’t be anything else.” Blake then looked at Weiss and Yang and nodded in response to the ex-heiress. “Right.” After Sora and Price asked Jason questions, it was then that Crane had came in.

Immediately, her hand flew to her weapon as she looked at him. The man looked inhuman, resembling a messed up scarecrow. It was then that he began to inject some of the others with syringes, making them start to freak out before a gun appeared in their hands. It was clear this was a liquid form of the gas they had inhaled a little bit ago, fear was something the man was very keen on.

As people started to get knocked out, Yang included, she looked at those that were affected and still standing, who had started to freak out. “
It’s not real, you all know that!” Blake then looked at Jason. “Why are you letting him do this?! You know this is wrong!

Crane injected those that were still up and those that were knocked out once again. “
Jason, wake up! This isn’t right, you know this!” Looking at Yang, who had woken up from being injected the second time, she went to her and placed her hand on her arm. “Yang, listen, whatever you’re seeing, it isn’t real! You know this from the last time this happened that none of what you’re seeing is real!

Then, Benedict pulled out a megaphone and began yelling very loudly into it, making her cat ears curl up as she covered her human ears. While it would more than likely put them all a step closer to being deaf, hopefully it worked on those affected by it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , marc122 marc122 , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , jigglesworth jigglesworth , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , @ still conscious and still freaking the fuck out gang
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Eventually, everyone was cured, making her sign in relief before the man began to speak again. Apparently, he was in complete control and a few seconds later, everything went dark. Soon, the darkness faded to reveal that they were back in Wakanda at the start of this whole mission.

This couldn’t have been time travel... no, this had to be an illusion. And the others knew it too, but Jason was oblivious to this. Eventually, after he was asked some questions, the man that caused this to happen, Crane, revealed himself and her hand flew up to her sword handle. He didn’t look well, but there were worse ways that someone could look. Eventually, he pulled out syringes filled with a yellow liquid and began injecting others.

And this included her.

The entire world began to distort, turning those that weren’t infected into demons, the entire world going orange. In her other hand, a weapon appeared in it and Crane had told those infected to shoot those that were once their allies to stop them. Now, she would’ve considered it and panicked if it wasn’t for one thing:

This was all an illusion. And she knew it was one.

Looking at the weapon, she tossed it to the side and let go of her sword handle. “
Don’t think you can try this trick on me again, especially since I know that this is all an illusion.” As everything around her looked like hell and others began to be knocked out, she just stood there and stared at everything. “The first time might have worked on me before I remembered that it was an illusion, but this? There are worse things to show me.

Then, she was injected once more but this time... she saw everyone attacking Geralt and Yennefer and Triss. Really, she saw people attacking everyone from her home world that she was close to. Her eyes widened before she started to back away. “Geralt... Yennefer... Triss...!” However, as she started to back away, she stopped and started to think.

This was still an illusion, showing her fears like before... right? Geralt, Yennefer, Triss, and everyone else weren’t really here, the couldn’t have been, otherwise she would’ve remembered them showing up at some point during the adventure. “
No... No, this isn’t real. It’s just like before, this isn’t real, they were never here to begin with.” Looking around, her hands began to ball up into fists. “This is all another trick to exploit more of my fears! All of this isn’t real!” These were just her fears, something that she could overcome.

But the question was... would she be able to?

A loud voice cut through it, making her cover her ears as she winced in pain. And that was probably the only real thing she felt throughout this entire illusion.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
"Wait that was supposed to be intentional, Jesus you scared me there." Lilith says as she wipes the tears from her eyes. "I would honestly be crying right now about you being alive but my eyes are dried up at the moment." She stops hugging her as Megumin starts slashing at the towering Scarecrow.

"Right behind you!" Lilith said before she shoot more spirits at him. Just then Megumin had the idea of having everyone annoy him so she exclaims everyone to do the same. "Whatever, it's not like these spirits are going to do anything." So she'd floated right next to his head and sang in his ear.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Scarecrow)
P PopcornPie (Megumin)

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | @ everyone, in a way
Damn it, none of it was working! Was this guy actually a reality warper, or was he just messing with his senses? Hell, was he even at his peak right now? For all he knows, Crane could have done something to him to make him assume he's at his peak when he's not! Or maybe...Maybe...

Kyou...! This enemy is strong, but you're falling for his trap. Are you seriously afraid of someone in a cheap costume like that?
--Kyou inhaled sharply. Fear.

This man- This...Scarecrow. He messed with people's emotions. He messed with their mentality. Their fears. Fear was his emotion. How could he be so blind? This man was just a coward trying to make everyone fall to their fears. Trying to simply kill them with something that comes from their mind, while not doing a single thing but simply injecting them with that god forbidden toxin. He broke people's spirits. And by what he said...

...A man must face his fears.

...Cut the connection.
The Yin Yang balance between both of them was severed. Kyou was once more back to normal his ragged, almost broken self, but instead of attacking Crane, he simply stood there. With his eyes closed, he took a sharp breath, and once he opened them again...They were orange. The fear toxin was still in his system. The man had a frown, his soul, his inwards flames calming down, slowly making Kyou neutral. A move that would leave him open to any attacks perhaps, and yet...

He still stood there.

"Ya right, Scare-man." Kyou said, placing a hand on his chest. "I was afraid of lettin' innocent people die- I was afraid of not actin' quick enough. I was afraid of lettin' someone down if I didn't beat your ass." His voice was loud but stable. He could feel the toxins Scarecrow but on him and the others flowing once more through his veins. He could hear things of his past, people he cared for died. Blaming their deaths on him, the same Heart of the Universe floating on the back of his head, mocking him, as if the toxin was trying to attack the man it infected. Yet...Kyou remained still.

He knew the people he cared about would never speak so harshly to him.

He knows that he defeated Amenominakanushi, the god never to return.

He knew the people he lost found peace- and they didn't blame him for their deaths. It hurt, but...

He reminded himself of what he said to the alley. What he said to everyone to try and calm everyone down, but everyone ignores it. No matter how painful, no matter how crushin' it is...Ya gotta keep movin' forwards. Even if they lost something along the way, even if they felt like the absolute worst...They had to keep going. They had to conquer what was grasping at them. They had to conquer their fears like he had told them. It was ironic as all hell, but...It was thanks to Scarecrow that Kyou could defeat Scarecrow. Or maybe it was due to the fact that the Half-Oni was stable, and his soul needing stability to keep going.

Whining and being crushed in the past. These illusions, what Crane was doing?

"I knew that deep down, I could lose control to fear. But I gotta give props to you- ya made not only realize I already did so, but ya made me realize one thing..."

A small, burning flame appeared on Kyou's eyes, replacing the orange with a natural silver over time.

"You're powerless. I got all worked up over ya for nuthin'."​

Last edited:
"Huff...huff...Friend!" After running himself ragged (again), Lucky looked up at Weiss desperately. "They're just coming back again and again! I feel like I should know what to do, but I don't!" He briefly looked down at the floor. "Hey, now there's some fox girl being dogpiled! Do I know her? Do you know her? I don't know why, but it's making me feel all...sad!"

Then he heard a loud broadcast, which shook his whole world. "Um...thank you?! I don't know who you are, but I'll assume you're a friend, too!" He started to wander around, watching a couple people break into song, the ghost in particular. "Oooh, a sing-a-long! THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEH-VER ENDS! YES, IT GOES ON AND ON, ME FRIEEEENDS!..." And, because he'd forgotten how to sing, this was very off-key and screechy.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

TANDEM
Tandem1.PNG
I took a step forward to charge at the hypnotized freaks before feeling a slight slash on my back, cutting a bit of my pink T-Shirt. Also, a little scratch on my skin but nothing to scream about. I only gave a mild gasp at the pain despite my body being pretty sensitive when it comes to punishment. After stumbling a little, I looked back at the threat and giving him one hell of a death stare. Of course, it didn't last since come on, when am I ever serious, huh?

Letting out all of the Yoyos my fingers can handle, I swung a barrage of them towards the enemy. The movements were completely unpredictable since I was just waving my hands around wildly. It might even tie him up too!

Zamasu Zamasu

cooltext358103081852564.png

Screenshot_20200726-144357.jpg

Seeing that he has not been affected like his friend Dennis, and finally noticing him, Kanon pulls out his Ultimate tablet with the quick-fast to activate the Lattice shield to surround him and others who hasn't been affected, which is built & shaped like a square. "I should start doing this more often but DAMN I'M GOOD!"

Kanon makes an attempt by reloading his Mathematical Laser Blazer, shoots multiple energy beams & ends the combo with the 16th shot screaming "8-11" allowing all shots including the final blast being the number 88 shown, attempting to devour the Scarecrow mathematically.

As for Mr. Righteous, also known as being Dennis Robbins, is affected by the Scare gas, but it's only for a matter of time....

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza jigglesworth jigglesworth DerpyCarp DerpyCarp AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc quadraxis201 quadraxis201 marc122 marc122 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Zamasu Zamasu Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam Venom Snake Venom Snake

Benedict would speak again
NOW ITS TIME FOR THE......SMOOTH JAZZ VERSION OF THE BROADCAST!
He would say with the strength and sound of a blaring siren before handing the megaphone to Josh, would put the megaphone up to his beak.
“HOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK! HONK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!“
Josh would honk in a beautiful screeching fashion.
While Josh serenaded the group, Benedict would look around, curious on how the scarecrows gas works......this drug would be perfect to use on Edmund!
@ everyone else​

• NPX8vjZbRh6sWCMKrf8TJtiu59ZYW8qDBGncYY_FCKPO1s7sH2IQ5k8x1OD4Wz3cZxIMEmqSS7qlfrkpYWe32sTWspxpLByuk6-fHhR0p127eJ1eTN1Ckbl_Wjde6EwPBsVP2gyB

1596142137183.png

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Blake approached Jason and tried to talk sense into her, Jason turned around, staring at her behind his silent helmet. Suddenly, his hand proceeded to shoot forward, wrapping around Blake's neck. He squeezed tightly, grunting all the while. Then, the mask began to crack as Jason squeezed harder around her throat, threatening to crush her larynx. As the red helmet cracked, it gave way to the man beneath the mask. The man was not Jason todd, but rather a tall, blonde man, with slicked back hair and pitch black sunglasses.

1596144922094.jpeg

"So, you've finally seen what lies beneath the surface, Miss Belladonna..." Albert Wesker, the CEO of the Umbrella Corporation, said as he balled up his fist and struck Blake in the jaw with enough force to send her falling to the ground.

The ones who attempted to annoy Scarecrow were met with nothing more than a light chuckle from him. "So... it appears that you have resorted to using childish tactics to 'annoy' me. How very pathetic..." Crane wouldn't pay them any more mind, not even bothering to attack any of the so-called "annoyances". Instead, he turned to Kyou, staring him down.

544db18df895d11e943dddd4fe8e63d6.jpg

"You may not be afraid..." Crane said in his usual calm, almost depraved sounding voice. His fiery hand had revealed just how truly messed up Scarecrow's face really was. With Kyou's lack of fear, Wakanda slowly faded from around him, and he saw where they really were...

nK-FHmGSZdlHKHYY8-oLTS0TMPLtrqFLX8veInz20oJAMptm7Kqiik5ejwv66Ar5D7WZYsmU82XP7OFxGGnws2Kaoij6AGRlWVs5ZlG0ZmjyyzQs0-T9f4tmcQFagYtFojyO5toaH5CZ_ObMVDE

An old, abandoned mansion looking mansion. One which had overgrown vines curling around its crumbling staircases and unkept floors.

Slowly, he lifted a hand, gesturing to those he'd affected with his toxin.

"But they are..."

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Chungchangching Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

As Kyou slowly saw reality showing its true colors to him, his saw constantly shifted between an orange and his silver. While he was able to break free of Crane's grasp, he still had his toxins in his body. He felt his cells combating against it- his brain combating against it. He's certainly going to be physically and maybe emotionally tired after this, but...He has to keep going. But he can't leave them too. They're his companions...Even if he only met them an hour ago.

"Jeez...You're one ugly sonnufabitch." Kyou spoke, letting out a small grin appear on his face, as he looked around, and saw all his companions. He then smiled, as his eyes turned to face Scarecrow again, and they didn't leave his sight. "...Still. I guess ya right. I can't just leave them hangin' on the rope, eh? After all..."

With a large grin, a hand moved over to his mouth, and with a mighty yell filled with life, Kyou screamed so all his companions could hear.

"I'M KYOU TANA, DESU YO!" His voice was loud, loud, and stable, moving and echoing through the halls of the crumbling mansion. "I'M THE KINDEST HALF ONI YA GON' MEET TODAY, AND A NEWFOUND MEMBER OF YER GROUP! YA KNOW IT ISN'T REAL, YA KNOW THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT WOULD NEVER SAY WHATEVER THEY'RE SAYIN', DOIN' WHATEVER THEY DOIN'! IT'S ALL THE WORK OF ONE COWARD BEHIND A CHEAP COSTUME!"

Ever so slowly, the Oni began to walk towards Scarecrow. He didn't rush him, he kept his eyes wide open, but he kept grinning, his words not stopping. "SO TELL ME! WHAT'S STRONGER?! YOU, OR THIS ASSHAT?! HUH?! I KNOW Y'ALL CAN DO IT! I KNOW Y'ALL ARE STRONG! SO WHY ARE Y'ALL LOOKIN' SO DEAD ALREADY? FIGHT IT! FACE YER FEARS! DON'T PUSH THEM BACK TO YOUR MIND, FACE THEM! SHOW THAT YOU'RE STRONGER THEN THEM!!"

With a breath, Kyou stopped yelling, as he looked at Scarecrow again, his grin still on his face.

"...So, Scare-man, are ya afraid of sumthin'?"

Last edited:
Benrey
Oh........ he made everything worse, since knocking them out did nothing..... because as soon as Scarecrow gave them another dosage of fear liquid, they woke right back up, probably seeing something much worse. Yeah..... there is nothing he can do here, since he pretty much tried everything at this point... so he just lay down on the floor and began looking at the roof of the building, pretty much giving up after all this time, and probably won’t get back up until someone motivates him: B4CB2628-9B4C-429C-857E-B28584C8EB46.png
He didn’t even care as the environment around them changed, he just laid there, doing nothing that was generally useful.
@ To whomst it may concern

Gretar
Not even being knocked out protected him from the second dosage, for as soon as it connected with his neck and inserted, he woken up and rinse quickly, instead, the fear on his face much more present as he saw..... the worst of the worst in his life.

His allies, or what used to be allies, were now clawing, ripping, and tearing into what he remembered as his friends.... but that was not the most horrifying thing he seen. He saw his family, his children, who moved on after all this time and started families of their own, being killed by these demons, his wife, the woman he loved till the end, wasn’t safe from this death as well, as she also suffered the same fate over, and over, and over again. As much as he wanted to discourage himself that it wasn’t real, it felt real, every second of it bringing nothing but horrifying pain to him, the gun he held in his hands slowly raised as he looked at the others, looking like he wanted to end it all.

But, his hand stopped mid-way, the gun still aimed at the floor as tears formed from the bottom from his eyes... even after all of this, he can’t even bring himself to shoot his friends and allies, not even when his own family was being killed right front of him. He knew that this was some sort of illusion, but he can’t do anything, because whatever was injected into him, was forcing him to do whatever this was, making him feel like all of this was real and trying to make him end it all, by taking out the root of the problem. He said nothing as he slowly raised the gun, the flow of tears slowly halting to a stop, as he aimed it at Benedict...... before pressing the mag release on the side of the gun, the magazine falling down to the floor as he quickly aimed the gun at his head.

If his memory recalled him correctly, there would only be a single bullet left in the chamber, and he would rather sacrifice himself..... then kill the others, for he would rather join the family who once died.... In Valhalla........ but he couldn’t even pull the trigger to end his life, for even then, his teammates were counting on him, but his fear made him think that nothing can be done....... and all the strange and loud demonic noises didn’t help either.

If this keeps up, he has to choose between either the former or the latter, and he would not be sure of which to choose, even in the end, since he was both afraid of the creatures and being alive after what he been through....... or letting the allies who try to snap him out of it, and make all their efforts futile, and lose people as a result.

‘The human mind - fragile like a robin's egg.....’
@ Everyone currently present.

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Then, before she could even react, Jason’s hand wrapped around her neck and began to choke her. Obviously, she began to struggle as the grip tightened and she saw the mask crack to reveal a man with blonde hair, sunglasses, and dressed in all black. Immediately, Blake looked back towards her white haired teammate. “
W-Wei...ss...!

The man then balled up his fist and punched her so hard in her jaw that she flew to the ground. Beginning to get up, she coughed from having almost choked to death as she looked at him. “
So... you’re Wesker, right...?” Having fully gotten up, she looked at Wesker. “Then you should already know that I’m not stupid enough to accept things as they are.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , marc122 marc122

Last edited:
Benedict would pull the Megaphone away from Josh and yell to Kyou
AH AH AH! LOUD BROADCASTS ARE MY TRADEMARK! COMMITTING FRAUD DOESNT SAVE THE WORLD! INDEED!
He would yell to KYOU before seeing Gretar pointing a gun at him, to which both he and Josh would immediately pull out their weapons and aim at his head.........but instead, he pointed the gun at his own head.
GRETAR! I ORDER YOU TO STOP!
Benedict would yell into his megaphone
BRING HONOR TO YOUR FAMILY BY OVERCOMING THE FEAR......BY SAVING THE MULTIVERSE AND ALL THE SIMILAR FAMILIES LIVING IN IT!
As he talked to Gretar he would nod at Josh, who aimed his rifle at Gretars gun, ready to shoot it out of his hand at the signal
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Not Wakanda, Not Wakanda!
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Weiss watched as Benrey shot Yang with his stun gun to knock her out. Instead of being content with the fact that she had gone for a safer alternative than potentially having her skull cracked wide open, she was just...confused, and scared, even. Yang had conquered her fears before. Why was she giving up instead of doing as she had previously done? Perhaps, the hallucinations were simply starting to appear too much for the poor sod. Still, the fact that Lucky, Benedict, and Benrey went with a plan that didn't get the group anywhere was rather...troubling.

Even worse, Dr. Crane made it apparent that whatever the group was doing was to little benefit.

Turns out, Lucky was still being affected, despite the amnesia he purportedly aimed for. Turns out, Scarecrow just gave the people he had previously injected a new dosage of other fears.

One of them was Yang, who had suddenly awakened, but something was...wrong. She entered a trance-like state of just...staring at the group as a whole. Even when she got up, she did not let her thousand-yard stare break, instead just...watching with her jaw dropped. As her eyebrows raised, her eyes slowly started to lose their life. Even with Benedict's announcement, which Weiss lightly recoiled towards for a brief moment, Yang was barely able to listen to his words.

If she succumbed to her fears this time around, it could only mean ill to the group.

"It didn't work!" Weiss shouted towards Lucky and Benedict. "Scarecrow's doing everything he can to stop us! Besides, did we really forget about what we were supposed to do the first time we were hit by that gas?!"

As she looked, she saw Blake trying to talk to Jason...only to be met with a choke-hold from none other than the showrunner of Umbrella Corporation, Albert Wiskers Wesker. Weiss gasped, pulling out Myrtenaster as she switched its mode to Gravity. She then created a dark Glyph underneath Blake -- "Blake!" -- then pulled the Glyph towards herself, potentially pulling Blake away from Wesker and then into Weiss's hands.

— — — — —​

By then, Ruby was already missing an eye and a leg, alongside several bits of clothing articles and skin that made way for her injuries.

Weiss had finished her assault on Yang's faithful sister, having already repeatedly sliced towards her from various places. Both Akari himself and his persona had also attacked her earlier, Akari in particular having shot an arrow into her left eye. Captain Falcon and Tandem similarly punished her, the former giving her a powerful punch to the face and the latter striking her with his yo-yos. Everyone who was attacking her beloved sister just...kept fighting her, with little remorse towards the young Huntress-in-Desperation.

Then, Megumin prepared her spell.

"RU--" Yang screamed for her sister at first...then suddenly, she paused. She had seen her before, in a previous hallucination that had afflicted her. Even before this round of events, she had still believed in the group, despite how much had happened that had the potential to lower her view on those "multiversal cops".

Yet, there was a temptation.

"YAAANG!" The anguished Ruby cried. "WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!"

"EX-PLOOOOOOOOO-SION!"

Just like that, an explosion was produced, sending Ruby and, admittedly, many of the others trying to gang up on her back. It didn't matter how badly they were injured; they just kept going. Ruby, meanwhile, suffered severe third-degree burns to her front. However, not just that, but she was now set ablaze.

But Ruby could still feel all of it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS, MAKE IT STOP!!!"

"That's not my sister..." Yang muttered. She started up her mantra again, yet, this time around, she was much, much less sure. Unfortunately, Kyou's words had also fallen on deaf ears because of the temptation the fear toxin produced. "Those are not my friends..."

"Are they?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Jason Wesker, Scarecrow), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), P PopcornPie (Megumin, Lucky), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Benrey), Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Kyou)

"So... you wish for your allies to face me?" Scarecrow only chuckled. "Very well, then... I will indulge this fantasy...

Despite the fact that Kyou had conquered his fears, Crane's toxin still ran through him. It coursed through his blood and filled his lungs, just as it did to anyone else. In doing so, whether Kyou liked it or not, and no matter how much Kyou thought he had overcome Scarecrow, he was still in his domain. And as such, Scarecrow would merely look Kyou directly in the eye as he grew closer, not even flinching.

"You are still in my domain."

Suddenly, Scarecrow's eyes began to glow a bright red. His mouth, which had once gave way to a field of crooked, horrid teeth, now was nothing more than a gaping, black hole. And then, suddenly, Scarecrow grew to a massive size. For those who had been lucky enough to overcome the Wakandan illusion and saw the Arkham Mansion for what it truly was, Scarecrow crashed through the roof. To everyone else, he merely became a giant figure in the now red sky. To everyone, the air around them was now orange, almost like a pumpkin on Halloween.

CI0dV5aWgAAaSX_.jpg

"Your fear makes you weak."

Suddenly, Scarecrow brought up his hand and made a swiping motion towards Kyou with his massive, clawed hand. Wesker, meanwhile, merely stared down at Blake as she fell onto the floor. He didn't make a move, and instead he merely observed her.

"So you overcame one of my experiments. I suppose congratulations should be in order, no?" Wesker would ask as he crouched down next to Blake. "Tell me... would you care to take part in another one?" He then watched as Weiss pulled Blake away from him, which only caused him to stand back up, staring at them all with absolutely no expression at all. He held up his hand, and as he did, it shifted into what appeared to be a demonic looking tendril.

"I suppose you think you've won now, don't you?"

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Chungchangching Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | @ everyone!

...!
...It was too good to be true! Kyou grinned, his left eye a deep orange, while his right one a natural silver. Instantly, the man called out to Yamata No Orochi again, their feelings becoming one of the same- as he transformed once more. Red scales, burning spirit, and wide grin on his face. Kyou Tana, lifted from his rage and fears, but not from the illusions, was ready to battle, and back to his old, cocky self.

As Scarecrow, or Crane swiped at him, the man was quickly able to jump over the hand, his hand pushing himself off of it as he almost seemed to slide over it with immense dexterity and speed. He was able to dodge the first blow, his draconic form allowing him to do such feat, although he had the feeling he was able to do so in his base one as well...The problem here is that Kyou knows that Crane isn't this size. At least probably. He knows he isn't this big, strong, and is likely just some weak, poor sod waiting for someone to actually punch him.

He couldn't be cocky. As much as it hurt to say...He was at a disadvantage.

...Then again...As the Balance Breaker...It's his job to bring the odds back to their side of the table!

"Kye-hehehe! Alright, let's do it!! Everyone, look alive! I'm about to punch a hobo 'ere...!"

...He can't be cocky, but he can be confident and make quips. There's a difference, okay?!
One of Yamata's Limbs that were shown before when he attempted to punch away Alexis appeared by his side again. They were also very big- as big as a car, even. Perhaps not as big as Scarecrow in this fake form of his, but it would do for now.
With a yell, Kyou moved the ethereal, yet very much physical hand towards Scarecrow's stomach, flames surrounding him as a mighty, superhuman punch made its way to him!

As Josh kept his rifle trained at Gretars gun, Benedict would turn around to see a massive scarecrow, attacking Kyou who would attack with a massive hand.
Ah! Scarecrow!
He would yell calmly to the massive man before shaking a finger
God knows what you’ve done.....
Benedict would then put on a gas mask
I’ve outsmarted even the smartest of drug villains.......see.......everything you do is......fruitless in the end! I’m a massive apple tree.......you’re more of a dead baby spruce.
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

When Blake approached Jason and tried to talk sense into her, Jason turned around, staring at her behind his silent helmet. Suddenly, his hand proceeded to shoot forward, wrapping around Blake's neck. He squeezed tightly, grunting all the while. Then, the mask began to crack as Jason squeezed harder around her throat, threatening to crush her larynx. As the red helmet cracked, it gave way to the man beneath the mask. The man was not Jason todd, but rather a tall, blonde man, with slicked back hair and pitch black sunglasses.

View attachment 762934

"So, you've finally seen what lies beneath the surface, Miss Belladonna..." Albert Wesker, the CEO of the Umbrella Corporation, said as he balled up his fist and struck Blake in the jaw with enough force to send her falling to the ground.

The ones who attempted to annoy Scarecrow were met with nothing more than a light chuckle from him. "So... it appears that you have resorted to using childish tactics to 'annoy' me. How very pathetic..." Crane wouldn't pay them any more mind, not even bothering to attack any of the so-called "annoyances". Instead, he turned to Kyou, staring him down.

544db18df895d11e943dddd4fe8e63d6.jpg

"You may not be afraid..." Crane said in his usual calm, almost depraved sounding voice. His fiery hand had revealed just how truly messed up Scarecrow's face really was. With Kyou's lack of fear, Wakanda slowly faded from around him, and he saw where they really were...

nK-FHmGSZdlHKHYY8-oLTS0TMPLtrqFLX8veInz20oJAMptm7Kqiik5ejwv66Ar5D7WZYsmU82XP7OFxGGnws2Kaoij6AGRlWVs5ZlG0ZmjyyzQs0-T9f4tmcQFagYtFojyO5toaH5CZ_ObMVDE

An old, abandoned mansion looking mansion. One which had overgrown vines curling around its crumbling staircases and unkept floors.

Slowly, he lifted a hand, gesturing to those he'd affected with his toxin.

"But they are..."

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Chungchangching Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
"I knew w-w-we weren't home..." Megumin balled her fists. Even worse, Wesker had reappeared. That vermin chose now to show his face!"He's not gonna win. I'll do everything I can to reverse this madness!"
As Kyou slowly saw reality showing its true colors to him, his saw constantly shifted between an orange and his silver. While he was able to break free of Crane's grasp, he still had his toxins in his body. He felt his cells combating against it- his brain combating against it. He's certainly going to be physically and maybe emotionally tired after this, but...He has to keep going. But he can't leave them too. They're his companions...Even if he only met them an hour ago.

"Jeez...You're one ugly sonnufabitch." Kyou spoke, letting out a small grin appear on his face, as he looked around, and saw all his companions. He then smiled, as his eyes turned to face Scarecrow again, and they didn't leave his sight. "...Still. I guess ya right. I can't just leave them hangin' on the rope, eh? After all..."

With a large grin, a hand moved over to his mouth, and with a mighty yell filled with life, Kyou screamed so all his companions could hear.

"I'M KYOU TANA, DESU YO!" His voice was loud, loud, and stable, moving and echoing through the halls of the crumbling mansion. "I'M THE KINDEST HALF ONI YA GON' MEET TODAY, AND A NEWFOUND MEMBER OF YER GROUP! YA KNOW IT ISN'T REAL, YA KNOW THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT WOULD NEVER SAY WHATEVER THEY'RE SAYIN', DOIN' WHATEVER THEY DOIN'! IT'S ALL THE WORK OF ONE COWARD BEHIND A CHEAP COSTUME!"

Ever so slowly, the Oni began to walk towards Scarecrow. He didn't rush him, he kept his eyes wide open, but he kept grinning, his words not stopping. "SO TELL ME! WHAT'S STRONGER?! YOU, OR THIS ASSHAT?! HUH?! I KNOW Y'ALL CAN DO IT! I KNOW Y'ALL ARE STRONG! SO WHY ARE Y'ALL LOOKIN' SO DEAD ALREADY? FIGHT IT! FACE YER FEARS! DON'T PUSH THEM BACK TO YOUR MIND, FACE THEM! SHOW THAT YOU'RE STRONGER THEN THEM!!"

With a breath, Kyou stopped yelling, as he looked at Scarecrow again, his grin still on his face.

"...So, Scare-man, are ya afraid of sumthin'?"
One demon started shouting at another, intriguing Lucky. "Fight me fears? But...I don't even remember having any! Except losin' me new friend, of course..." Well, he certainly didn't like the sound of anyone being stronger than him. Maybe he could help, seeing as these were apparently the good guys. But he didn't remember having any special skills.
"It didn't work!" Weiss shouted towards Lucky and Benedict. "Scarecrow's doing everything he can to stop us! Besides, did we really forget about what we were supposed to do the first time we were hit by that gas?!"
"...Do what?" Lucky shuddered. "They're all-HEY!" He stuck his coat up at Megumin. "Get away from me best friend! I'm warning you! I'll bite!"

His voice turned to screaming as Megumin seized his bitten arm...and then wrapped a bandage around it. "Huh? Hey, what are you doing?"

"L-l-lucky, it's m-m-me. I know you're fr-fr-frightened, but we're not the e-e-enemy. He is. S-s-see him?" Megumin pointed to Scarecrow, but ran out of time to explain further as Yang went through her episode.
"That's not my sister..." Yang muttered. She started up her mantra again, yet, this time around, she was much, much less sure. Unfortunately, Kyou's words had also fallen on deaf ears because of the temptation the fear toxin produced. "Those are not my friends..."

"Are they?"
"Your friends are right here!"

Megumin was calling right into Yang's ear, and slowly to make her words as clear as possible. "Yang, remember, you've seen so much worse than this! Be like Samus!" She gripped her own words, then nodded. "Samus was forced to watch horrible acts, just like this, but she found a way through! She'd have faith in you, Yang! I have faith in you!" Tears welled up in her eyes. "Yang, I know you feel that you're scarred beyond repair, but I won't let you give up on yourself. I'll get you all the therapy you need, without question! But you have to help me, Yang. Attack Scarecrow! SCARECROW! He's the leader of these demons. If you defeat him, you defeat all the others!"

She would tell all the infected the same things, encouraging them to attack Scarecrow instead of each other! "Scarecrow sent these demons to attack your friends, you must fight back!"
"So... you wish for your allies to face me?" Scarecrow only chuckled. "Very well, then... I will indulge this fantasy...

Despite the fact that Kyou had conquered his fears, Crane's toxin still ran through him. It coursed through his blood and filled his lungs, just as it did to anyone else. In doing so, whether Kyou liked it or not, and no matter how much Kyou thought he had overcome Scarecrow, he was still in his domain. And as such, Scarecrow would merely look Kyou directly in the eye as he grew closer, not even flinching.

"You are still in my domain."

Suddenly, Scarecrow's eyes began to glow a bright red. His mouth, which had once gave way to a field of crooked, horrid teeth, now was nothing more than a gaping, black hole. And then, suddenly, Scarecrow grew to a massive size. For those who had been lucky enough to overcome the Wakandan illusion and saw the Arkham Mansion for what it truly was, Scarecrow crashed through the roof. To everyone else, he merely became a giant figure in the now red sky. To everyone, the air around them was now orange, almost like a pumpkin on Halloween.

CI0dV5aWgAAaSX_.jpg

"Your fear makes you weak."

Suddenly, Scarecrow brought up his hand and made a swiping motion towards Kyou with his massive, clawed hand. Wesker, meanwhile, merely stared down at Blake as she fell onto the floor. He didn't make a move, and instead he merely observed her.

"So you overcame one of my experiments. I suppose congratulations should be in order, no?" Wesker would ask as he crouched down next to Blake. "Tell me... would you care to take part in another one?" He then watched as Weiss pulled Blake away from him, which only caused him to stand back up, staring at them all with absolutely no expression at all. He held up his hand, and as he did, it shifted into what appeared to be a demonic looking tendril.

"I suppose you think you've won now, don't you?"

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Chungchangching Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64
Megumin gasped, then threw herself between Wesker and Blake!

"So...that's the guy!" Lucky snarled, charging towards Crane with his fur standing up!

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Weiss then pulled her back towards her with a glyph, ending up in Weiss’ arms. Blake stumbled a bit before looking back at Weiss. “Thanks.” Once she recovered, she looked at Wesker as she took her weapon out. “Sorry, but I’ve had enough of your experiments.

Looking around, she noticed that bits of an old mansion began to show through. Then, she looked up, seeing the sky turn orange and Crane grow gigantic but she didn’t have time to focus on that as she looked back towards Wesker and saw Megumin put herself in front of the two as a shield. “
Megumin, don’t!” Noticing that his arm had turned into a tendril, she looked directly at Wesker. “Let me guess: that’s the result of the experiment you had in mind for me or is that the result of a different experiment, one meant just for yourself?

marc122 marc122 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread