• Arthur was successful in popping the first two tires, of course, but even incendiary rounds couldn't pierce the tank. Honestly, he probably could have went for the explosive crossbow and blasted the damn thing, but the others made swift work of the car as it crashed and stopped. He shook his head before silently following the rest of the group back to the cabin, as always.

There, he ended up staring at his journal, the blank page staring right back at him. These past few events were awful; Ruby's death and the team's implosion in New Donk had pretty much shattered his will to keep going. And there sure as hell wasn't anybody who seemed to give a damn, not even Blake. Then again, he supposed she had her own issues with the rest of WBY, so he couldn't blame her.

His few thoughts were interrupted by shouts of a fire... which, well, looked really bad. It seemed like the fight against Michael Myers ended up creating a forest inferno, but the gunslinger wasn't equipped to handle such issues. Instead, he let the others handle the flames with relative ease, following the others to the generator. However, this ended up being an ambush, as two flashes were all it took to take him and the others down.

The first thing he saw when he came to was Blake offering a hand up, asking if he was okay. He shook his head to clear out the fog in his mind before replying with a short nod.

"Yeah, I'm as good as I can get." He didn't necessarily lie about the strife he had internally, but it was the truth. Just a technical truth. He looked around the group's surroundings before hearing Jason tell the group they needed to be ready. The American nodded as he drew his single LeMat, reloading it from the previous encounter. That said, when Captain Falcon decided to disrespect the dead...

WarlikeWelloffAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

...This was Arthur's only reaction.​

Last edited:
Air became cold, as Kyou continued to keep firing his cold breath of ice towards the fire. Soon, with the combined efforts of him, Alexis, and Sage, the fire slowly but surely disappeared from existence, and in its place, ashes and cold air around them. It didn't long for the last fire to be snuffed out by the three, as in its place, Kyou simply smiled and grinned, letting out a 'woo-hoo' as he pulled his fist back as if celebrating victory. He wasn't loud, but he was clearly glad they were able to do it, stop the fire and all.

A lot of things happened then. The Neko, Blake, seemingly got reunited with her own group of friends, who were left behind, likely not in the fire, considering how big this place seemed, but certainly...A reasonable, and worrying distance away. Regardless, he was glad people were safe. If not...He can probably heal them.

More and more people started to pour in before he could say anything, or rather, keep track of anything. A cast of a lot of colorful characters. Some unique looking, some less so. But all looking rightfully awesome! A part of Kyou, one that never quite grew up like all the rest, really, really wanted to meet them all, and challenge them to a fight to test out their strength. One side said it was for training only, and to get the capabilities of his possible teammates in track, the other was...Eeeeh, well, he just wanted to fight, really!

One man, in particular, seemed to have noted him, unlike the rest. Or, the majority. A man with a red mask that covered his entire face, wearing dark clothing. He didn't seem particularly unfriendly, at least not overly so, like his appearance might suggest, but even then, he took note of him. Ah, right, the horns. Guess that's their leader...?

Just when Kyou as about to introduce himself and affirmate he was no, in fact, a flesh-eating monster ho stole girls away from villages, Leo seemingly took his job for him- making things much easier, and the oni letting out a yet-frosty sigh of relief. Soon, a thumbs up got itself up, as once more, a large grin appeared on his face, shaking Todd's hand when he offered it to him. "Aye aye, nice to be here, pal! I don't really get what's goin' on, or, er, whozzis everyone, but, I hope I can help ya take down this Cannondwarf guy!"

When Yang and Weiss seemingly took note of him as well, he smiled further, a 'kye-hehehe!' coming from his mouth, as he held his stomach.

"Ayeeee, nice to meetcha, girls! Everyone, my name is Kyou Tana, desu yo! I may be an old geezer, and I haven't fought in a while, but I hope me and y'all can be good pa--!"

'Wait...Kyou! Get out of he--'
Both oni and dragon were never able to finish their phrases, as darkness captured the flame.

"Geh?!"
His awakening was rough but fast. Kyou Tana returned to the realm of the waking, and it seemed as if he wasn't alone, and others too were taken by...Ugh, what the hell happened? All he remembers is...Flashes...And people droppin' down! The Half-Oni quickly got himself up from the ground, dust raising itself up with him from his quick movement, his eyes quickly darted about, as one by one, the fact everyone, or rather, everyone in the group he was with seemed to be safe.

"...What the hell was that...I wasn't even able to react..." Kyou mumbled, holding his hand to his head. "Shit...Yamata, you there? Do you know what happened?!"

'I'm fine...But...Whatever that was...It was enough to temporarily snuff out our flames of consciousness as well, Kyou! This place...It smells like danger like hatred is here...!'

"
Hatred..." With his eyes moving about as he listened to Jason's explanation, it sure seemed like this. This alley, this town...It just gave him a bad vibe. He never was in an environment as shitty as this one, but...For some reason, he couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity. Not of the location itself, but...The feeling it gave off. That it bled. Hatred, violence, selfish feelings, those sorts of things. It was just...

The dead bodies' outlines didn't help, either.

"..." The Oni didn't say anything, but instead just kneeled next to the two outlines, and, with a hand pressing down on the ground, he paid his respects.

A small flame flickered- then another. Floating in the air like fireflies, small, wisp-like flames born from Kyou's own soul and flames came to be. These felt different from the breath attack, too. It was hard to pinpoint since they were so small, but...They felt warm. A good type of warm. Comforting, gentle, but willing to burn those who wished harm away to protect. They floated about the two outlines gently, giving that particular spot of the crime alley a more...

...He can't say pleasant, but...At the very least, he knows he had to do it.

...All that Captain Falcon gained, was a sideways glance from the horned man, and a low, low frown.

"Maybe, just maybe, it's called this because of what happened here. Because of this tragedy."

People died and he couldn't change that. But...The least he could do is remember them. So they can never truly die. Soon, the Oni got himself up and looked about. He considered using one of his self soul manipulating powers, but...He decided to hold back for now, and instead, he just spoke. "Alright- stay together, folks. Least we get caught off guard again. Man, what a wild ride this is, huh...Yamata! Keep watch."

Kyou's soul seemingly flared in response, as the thing inside his soul became more active. Kyou's eyes suddenly became red, changing from their silver to a now deep and slitted pair of almost serpentine-like eyes. His soul danced and flickered around him, moving through his muscles, essence, and towards his eyes. Soon, Kyou was able to see more. Sense more- unknown to everyone, he was able to see to their souls, and some of their emotions as well. Some of their fears, insensitivity, determination, worry, willpower, and just power...But didn't focus on it. His Soul Sight instead moved about quickly in the immediate area, trying to sense, or see anything that might normally be able to be seen otherwise, as Yamata-No-Orochi kept watch on Kyou's surroundings, least the man got ambushed somehow...

Lealan lets out a dissappointed groan. "So it's all gimmicks then? I'd like to go back to the horror filled Camp please." She says in jest, she wouldnt want to return until after the fire stopped. "At least you can get the local hero's on our side, right Jason?"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lilith
Lilith.png
“God I don’t even want to think about that.” Lilith say as she shivers in fear, while she was looking over the crime scene Captain Falcon openly jokes about it like it’s no big deal. “Well that’s a little insensitive of you.” She says as she looks over at him. “I just hope we find somewhere safe soon, this place is already starting to set me off.”

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason Todd)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"The better question why are YOU here!? Hmmmm?! How we know that every trial we've gone through so far wasn't because we had a BLACK CAT with us the whole time! I'm not really a superstitious person, but it's something I'm beginning to ponder! Over here lookin' like a Final Fantasy reject! With all your dang unnecessary zippers and junk! You're rocking a gunblade too! With your mop-top head lookin', four-ear havin' self! Over here lookin' like belong in the streets! Your in your frickin' teens! Have! You! No! SHAME! And why DO you have four ears for anyway? Like, do you hear twice as good or something? Or one pair is like a back up in case you loose hearing in the other pair? Now that I think about it, you are weird. You. Are a weirdo. You need to get yourself figured out cause this. This whole thing you got going....You look weird. You look like you belong here...That isn't good. And I can feel y'alls energy. Don't think this ain't the first I pissed off a crowd before. Yall can feel how yall like but don't come for me...I warn you all now. I may be some rando wearing nothing but a towel and epic helmet, but I will destroy you lot if you try it....Do not think I won't. You ask why I'm here, my mud-bathing, dumpster-diving, stick-twidling friennnnnnd-ah? Its because unlike most of you lot, I have drive. That regardless of my own failures and shortcomings, Im not gonna fall on my knees and cry about how hard these past ordeals have been or ask the universe why I was chosen to do this! What does it matter? Yall keep letting your failures and your personal gripes with others stunt our progress, when we should be letting them push us forward! You all are drama queens! And I can be pretty darn dramatic myself! Over the course of the journey, I never expressed giving up or wallowed in my failure or my own bumbling because despite all that, theres still a warlord attempting to destroy our homes! Our worlds! But hey, in like another our, you guys are gonna go through the moods AAAAAAALLLLLL over again...Then some of you are gonna need a pep-talk...WELL GET OVER IT! We dont have the luxury anymore! Not while Ganon is alive! We're gonna go through worse and we're gonna mess up some more and hate each other on the way! Garunteed! I can feel yalls hatred now! But by all means, dont let that stop you from waisting time! Again! Everyone multiversal-wide is probably dying by the droves as we speak and we're here worrying about what I think about these poor souls. Yall are right. I dont know the specifics, so I really shouldnt assume so easily. I apologize for that, but the fact that you lot decided to make THIS a problem when we got BIGGER is just...Please... Pull your panties out your cracks, cut the bullmess, and lets whoop Ganon's tail for space god's sake...Cause Im here to stick it to Ganon...Ill do that with or without you if I have too...And I know for a fact he could mop the floor with me..." Falcon snaps his finger "Just like that...But I dont care. I'm not the smartestman here. I knew that myself before I met you losers, but I am a man who follows through on his words. If I say 'Imma kick Ganons tail' then imma do it! So what about yall, hm? Are we gonna be a bunch of pansies or are gonna win this? Cause we can't run, we can't escape, we can't quit. Our livelihoods and our loved-ones are on the line and I cant be the only one tired of having to watch everyone crumble and have to put themselves back together for the one-hundred-tenth time. If your gonna stand up, stay up. We got a multiverse to save! Man, you guys got me going on a WHOLE lecture like Im some military general, anime protag or something...Im about to be pushing 40, man...I shouldnt have to be doing this...I need to find some clothes, it is dingy in this alley."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Hiryu gave 0 shits about the speech since it's mostly shit that he already knew.

"Don't even respond." Hiryu turned to Blake, as if trying to stop her from talking back. "Just don't. You're only gonna prove his point if you talked back. We have had enough shit to deal with right now." Hiryu sighs, walking past the Faunus and started to examine the terrain..Mostly the fences, checking if there's a hole they can exploit.

Lucky would definitely feel pain when he poked himself with the knife. Depending on how hard he'd poked himself, he would be able to draw blood, too.

"An ambush where, kid?" Jason would ask, turning to face Megumin. He tossed up his hands, saying, "There's nowhere for us to ambush. We're stuck--" Jason was cut off by Soma and Rex coming in to comfort him about his rough childhood. Suddenly, Jason's mood became much more calm as the vigilante shoved his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket, before simply averting their gaze. "Yeah, well, growing up on the streets in a place like Gotham teaches you a lot of things.." He shrugged, not seeming to care all too much. It was then that he was approached by Sora, who handed him the papers and other stuff he'd found. However, all it took was the mask for Jason to pause dead in his tracks, his eyes widening a bit.

tumblr_inline_n9mdjlTLJs1s81zze.png

"Shit..." Red Hood said, before taking the documents and reading over those as well. After doing so, Jason's head slowly tilted upwards as he handed everything back to Sora. "Figures that Crane would be involved with those freaks..." He then tilted his head to look at Sora and replied, "Well, if Scarecrow's involved with 'em, then we're in more trouble than we thought." The Red Hood said, only to be cut off by Captain Falcon getting into some kind of argument again. And he kept going, and didn't shut up. Once he realized in full what the argument had been over, Jason made his way over to Captain Falcon, balled up his fist, rolled up his sleeve, and...

rhobanner-1-1.png

One swift punch to the jaw was all it took to send the F-Zero pilot falling to the ground.

"You disrespect my family's dead relatives again, and I'll put you down like the dog you are." Jason said, his voice cold and emotionless, yet also full of anger. He didn't dwell on it - hell, he didn't even think on it at all. All he did was knock Falcon in the jaw, say that one sentence, and then walk off. Clearly wanting to change topics, he answered Orbeck's and Lealan's questions next with a shake of his head. "They're probably too busy with other shit to help us." He grunted in response, though ultimately, his gaze shifted back to the outlines of the dead bodies,

"Their names were Thomas and Martha Wayne." He suddenly said, his quiet voice breaking the long winded silence. "They were rich monarchs here in Gotham a few decades back. That is, until some two-bit thief by the name of Joe Chill shot 'em dead in a robbery." He crossed his arms and lowered his head a bit, sighing through his mouth. "Their son, Bruce... well, he runs their company now, twenty-something odd years later." His gaze shifted towards the flowers and the tape recorder, though. "The flowers and the tape are both new, though. And, seeing as we woke up here in this alleyway with no feesible means of escape, my Red Hood senses tell me that whoever put us here wants us to give it a listen."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Lucky rolled his eyes. "Look at you, actin' like we can't just hop the fence. If you've still got your 'Hood Sense', then we're clearly still able to use powers." The rabbit, his patience spent, went to climb the fence.

"So...this is it?" Megumin's teeth chattered. "We're...doomed? All we can do is wait to be executed? No way out of it this time?" Her pupils seemed to vibrate as she waited for any kind of reassurance from Jason, but had the sinking feeling that her leader was out of ideas. "And it's all my fault, because I angered Wesker...I acted like what Lucky did was the worst thing ever, but at least there was a way out of it!" Her breaths sharpened as she curled up, wondering just how they were going to be killed. If what Sage theorized was correct, or gave Wesker inspiration, then they were all due for what could be hours of psychological torture until Wesker finally decided they were broken enough to put out of their misery. They would die. Ganondorf was going to win. Everyone they loved was going to suffer. This team was all the multiverse had, and she, in her one slip of conscience, sealed them in the cold, painful envelope of death.

"Jason, I'm scared...Do you think we'll even be buried?"

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"Yeah, well, growing up on the streets in a place like Gotham teaches you a lot of things.." He shrugged, not seeming to care all too much. It was then that he was approached by Sora, who handed him the papers and other stuff he'd found. However, all it took was the mask for Jason to pause dead in his tracks, his eyes widening a bit.

tumblr_inline_n9mdjlTLJs1s81zze.png

"Shit..." Red Hood said, before taking the documents and reading over those as well. After doing so, Jason's head slowly tilted upwards as he handed everything back to Sora. "Figures that Crane would be involved with those freaks..." He then tilted his head to look at Sora and replied, "Well, if Scarecrow's involved with 'em, then we're in more trouble than we thought."
It is in that moment she realised she was still behind on everything. More people and names, coming up once more - and as you'd expect, the Inkling hadn't heard them before... though, as she tried to think on it, she would hear a sudden and sharp punch in the background to cut her off.
rhobanner-1-1.png

One swift punch to the jaw was all it took to send the F-Zero pilot falling to the ground.

"You disrespect my family's dead relatives again, and I'll put you down like the dog you are." Jason said, his voice cold and emotionless, yet also full of anger. He didn't dwell on it - hell, he didn't even think on it at all. All he did was knock Falcon in the jaw, say that one sentence, and then walk off. Clearly wanting to change topics, he answered Orbeck's and Lealan's questions next with a shake of his head. "They're probably too busy with other shit to help us." He grunted in response, though ultimately, his gaze shifted back to the outlines of the dead bodies,

"Their names were Thomas and Martha Wayne." He suddenly said, his quiet voice breaking the long winded silence. "They were rich monarchs here in Gotham a few decades back. That is, until some two-bit thief by the name of Joe Chill shot 'em dead in a robbery." He crossed his arms and lowered his head a bit, sighing through his mouth. "Their son, Bruce... well, he runs their company now, twenty-something odd years later." His gaze shifted towards the flowers and the tape recorder, though. "The flowers and the tape are both new, though. And, seeing as we woke up here in this alleyway with no feesible means of escape, my Red Hood senses tell me that whoever put us here wants us to give it a listen."
"...That's usually the deal with stuff like this, right...?" She asked simply and quietly, seeming to listen to his story - and though understanding. So, he knows the pain of losing someone - a pain probably the worst and also might possibly be the best (?) to suffer, for differing reasons. "...Though, if I've learnt anything from that attic, nothing can be trusted on face value - a trap or otherwise. If we're to investigate this, just one of us will do."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Scared/Thinking​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: What is this place?​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

"It was a figure of--"

Before Jason could finish his reply to Lucky, the small rabbit had already taken it upon himself to jump the fence, probably in the name of exploring or something. He would have found himself able to do so - almost too easily, in fact. However, as he ventured past the initial alleyway, he found... nothing. No city, no skyline... no anything, really. He was literally walking in an eternal void of darkness. Any attempts at shedding any light on the area around him would prove fruitless, and if Lucky walked far enough away from Crime Alley, eventually, he would find absolutely nothing but darkness surrounding him... and his imaginary friend, probably.

Back in the alleyway itself, though, Jason had lowered his head and sighed. "You really need to learn how to chill the hell out, kid."

P PopcornPie

"Haha, nice!" Lucky was pleasantly surprised to see that the fence wasn't electrocuted, or decorated with barbed wire. (Even if there was, he was done with this bullshit to the point where he probably would've pushed through it anyway.) He landed with a crunch on the ground, ready to speak to the manager...only to find nothing. Literally nothing.

He padded around in the darkness for a while, eventually making his way back to the fence. "Hey, guys, I think we're in another Nightmare Realm after all. I wonder if the scenery's gonna change if I go out far enough."

As he let the darkness swallow him, he and Lupé had yet another nice, if not glum chat. "I can't believe I'm gonna fucking die with this collar on."

"I'd be more concerned about how Megumin feels. Didn't you see her?"

"Yeah, that lass really beats herself up." Lucky shrugged. "I can't blame her, though, I would've done the same thing. And who knew Wesker was gonna go berserk?"

"I think that's part of the reason. She was so hard on you for provoking the Shareholders, only to hurt things even further."

"You sayin' the two of us should make amends before we buy the barn?"

"Pretty much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How can I possibly 'chill'?!" Megumin cried. "I provoked Wesker despite his warnings, and now we're trapped, and we'll probably die in the worst way possible! Wesker probably has the most fruitful tortures lined up for each of us. I tried to confront him all by myself, and I let you down!...By getting us all killed, I let the whole multiverse down..." She pulled her hat over her eyes.

Nothin'...Kyou frowned, as his sight deactivated itself. Looks like he couldn't find anything, still, he supposes it was still worth a shot, even if it was weird he didn't pick anything up...Although, it's likely that this was some high-level transportation technique of some sort, that likely didn't leave any traces...Or this wasn't some sort of spell at all. It was weird to tell, he wasn't an expert in Soul Theory like Mimaki was.

He didn't have a lot of time to analyze his choices though, of what he can do, and what he learned, like the sound a fist meeting flesh was heard behind him. His eyes blinked for a moment, as his head turned around, as he finally seemed to realize what happened. Ah, the helmeted, naked dude got punched. Truth be told...Kyou couldn't help but let out a small, almost unnoticeable smirk as Falcon got punched. Not out of malice, but mostly out of the fact that his younger self would have done much of the same, just like Jason had just done. The man, Falcon, he read his soul. And deep within all the arrogance and cockiness and hair-pulling, anger-inducing speeches and personality, there was a hint of genuineness there.

While the man that was probably a bit younger then he was still an ass, at least he didn't seem to be someone that makes Kyou want to punch him. At least not right now. After all, he just joined. He had a feeling he still is gonna, though.

Still...

"Alright folks, let's calm down, will we? At least a lil' bit." The half oni said, raising his hands in front of him in a small attempt to calm people down. His 'flame wisps' he summoned to pay respects to Martha and Thomas floating near people, offering their small warmth to those who were worried. "Gettin' scared or angry with one anotha ain't gonna do shit to us in this situation, and whoever put us in here is probably laughin' their ass off at us if we try 'n rip our throats out, aye?"

The oni scratched the back of his head, frowning. "Now-- I know I don't understand jack of what y'all feelin' or went through. I won't pretend I do. But...I mean, as a newfound team member, and someone who's been through this sort of situation in the past, stickin' together and keep walkin' is the only thing we can do, even if it's painful. I'm not tellin' y'all to suck it up, but keep walkin' for the sake of your friends 'ere- for the sake of the people back in yer worlds. I know this is the dumbest thing to say, and pretty damn generic and cheesy, but...Yeah, I hope y'all at least consider what I'm sayin'."

He didn't understand them, but he knows that he at least felt what some of them were feeling now. He wanted to understand, to pull them up, but...It'd be a long and hard effort. Thankfully, he was patient.

"Right, sorry- ya guys carry on. Tell me if I can help though, this oni is always willing to lend a hand, kye-hehehe!"

Captain Falcon yanks Megumin's hat off her head. "Child, please. How many times we need to say this? What ever happens, happens. But we'll be darned if we dont give our all. You mess up, you move on. Even if there wont be anything to move on to. You keep dwelling on you mistakes, youre only going to get worse. You need to be confident in yourself no matter what. Cause if cant believe in yourself, then none else will." Falcon pats Megumin on the head before looking to Jason "Helm, I still apologize for having said some things about your friends parents. I can be...Different sometimes if you havent already figured that out. I think the qrong things and my mouth simply says it... I know it mustve been a hard time for your pal to have to grow up an orphan after getting killed before their very eyes...Its a farcry from just being in a world without parents from the get-go. Having and losing them...Is something I could never imagine...Despite what I think at the moment, it doesnt change that those people meant something to someone. The same as Ruby did...It was wrong for me to have been so quick to judge...Ifwe do meet this Bruce fellow, Ill give him my condolences myself." Falcon promises
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Megumin loudly exhaled out of her nose. "This wasn't just another ordinary screwup, Falcon! I thought Lucky had been selfish, and ruined everything, but Wesker was clearly a threat, and I challenged him anyway!" She pulled her hat back down. "Why didn't you guys escape while you could?! You could've been free to take Ganondorf down! I would've been fine with enduring Wesker's torture as long as the rest of the party was safe."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Because your our friend, mage girl. No matter how many mistakes you make. Big or small. Today or a thousand years from now, we'll always see you as our friend. We wont leave you or anyone behind because despite how we might hate each other, we matter and we care."
P PopcornPie

Lilith
Lilith.png
Jason came over to Falcon and proceed to punch him square in the jaw with Lilith and some others watching the whole thing, Lilith had this face witch basically just said "I told you so." While she looked at him laying on the ground. "Yeah you should've seen that coming." She then hears Megumin's question and chimes in. "I've seen my fair of horror movies, so I kind of know what you're talking about."

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Captain Falcon)
P PopcornPie (Megumin)

Megumin moaned softly, remembered that her cape was currently with Lealan, and balled up. "Until death, Falcon. Wesker wouldn't stop tormenting us until our last breaths have been drawn. He knows us inside and out, and he'd know how to keep us from escaping." Just the mere notion that this goofy, overconfident, but friendly and caring man didn't comprehend the lethal gravity of her mistake had her wanting to just break her own neck and end it now. "And the worst part is, I was so hard on Lucky for being upset about the Shareholders, but I failed to understand what he was feeling. I felt the same when Wesker was questioning the MPF, and I, too, forgot to care. I know now how easy it is to fall into your own lust for vengeance. And now he'll die thinking I don't understand, and that I'm not sorry..."

She tightened up, making little chittering sounds and gasps. Her vision seemed to twitch and briefly change colors when it came to things in her peripheral. Worst of all, her pounding headache remained.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

"Then child, I ask you: What are you gonna do about it? Hm? Cry some more? Maybe if you cry just hard enough, Whiskers might just show us all some mercy. Hm? Mage girl, you talk alot about your mistakes but not enough about how youre going to fix it! If I didnt know any better, I'd say you were almost complacent in our terrible fates. What does you lamenting do for you? Or anyone else? Hm? Tell me." Falcon crosses his arms and waits for an answer
P PopcornPie

Lilith
Lilith.png
After taking a deep breath Lilith scolds Caption Falcon as she looks towards him "Falcon, can you please stop treating her like this, everyone screws up from time to time but that doesn't mean you have to act like a cocky moron about it." She says starting to get a bit livid. "I mean I just saw you running towards me completely butt naked so you can at least apologize for that."

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)
P PopcornPie (Megumin)

"No, Lillith, it's okay. I do deserve to be shoved quite a bit." Megumin uttered sympathetically. "The problem is, Falcon, there's no way to fix this. If Lucky's right, then we're trapped in another mindscape, and if we're trapped in another mindscape, then we'd most likely have to rely on outside intervention to get us out. And who in Camp Crystal Lake would want to help us?" She let herself slide down onto her belly. "I am complacent. I did for real what Lucky thought he'd done with Toffee. The only thing left to do is see what kind of information is on that tape." Her eyes flitted to the tape recorder. "Maybe it entails exactly how Wesker is going to make us wish we were never born."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

"Ghost girl, please. You know not what you speak...." Falcon puts a hand on Megumin's shoulder "Mage girl...The more you hurt yourself over this, the more it hurts us...You think we want you to feel like this about yourself? It tears us all apart to see you this distressed...But...I cant control or tell you how to feel...Just...Do what too long to change your mind." Falcon gives her a pat on her shoulder "Cause whatever the case, we're not giving up...And we're not stopping. We came too far and risked too mucg to just give in. Heck, the fact we made it this far at all is a sign that maybe, we're destined to get to Ganon. I dont know. But Id rather keep my head up than to hang it down. Im not giving up. On you or this mission."
P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Nervous, Confused, Apologetic
Tags: (Leo, GM)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage kept holding the flames in place until they had been mostly dealt with, making a huge effort, having to divide focus on both the task at hand and the constant flaps to stabilize his flight. It was a bad combo, multiple tasks at once for an elevated period of time, and at some point during their fire-fighting, the Magic output had surpassed safe levels. Slowly, the tips of the feathers of the construct had begun tinting themselves a vivid blue, graduating from it to the typical fire-orange; The pyromancer's gaze too, was adorned with a saturated blue core that threatened to spill over like liquid paint and overtake the warmer color. Still, through gritted teeth and sheer willpower, he kept holding it, knowing very well that the longer he kept it going, the larger the chance of him just making it even worse.

Luckily, both Alexis and Kyou had come in with strength, each dealing with half of the blaze and sparing the young man of having to hold it for much longer. Releasing the motion had been like a breath of fresh air in a sweep take, he was understandably winded down, remaining in the air a little longer to regain his bearings. With the strain dying down, so did all the blue, the transition being thwarted before he could have been blacked-out by it.
He had shaken his head to gather some focus and with a new flap upwards, bent his body backwards to make an L turn into a horizontal trajectory, then flipped around to correct the flight, finally leaving the wings extended towards the back to begin diving back down. With the warm feeling of pride and satisfaction shining through, the Descendant cut downwards through the air near ground level and ended with a new strong flap to interrupt acceleration and prepare to land right behind the other two.

However, as spent as the pyromancer was, he had lost his footing as soon as his feet had touched the surface. As a result, Sage had fallen backwards on his rear with an 'ooops' followed by a soft 'oof', landing sat on the grass. The wings dissipated behind him, as usual, breaking into embers before disappearing in the wind completely. His breathing was heavy, making the effort taken even more evident and the environment seemed to spin a little bit. Even so, everything just felt amazing!

"Woo..! That was... a really close one!", he had rejoiced in between panting, raising his arms up high in celebration, "That was... sooo cooool... Great job team~!", he had laughed to himself, a childish, silly laugh; Absolutely giddy over it all, "Also... Kyou, maaaan, you're full of surprises... Aren't you?", 'cause you know, he had been expecting fire mastery, not frost and snow! Not that was a bad thing, of course.

Who would have thought? Three pyromancers playing firefighters! At the same time that it was rather ironic, it just made sense. For him, this felt like the culmination of a cycle. As a child, Sage had always admired their work, normal everyday people that put their lives on the line to save others from fires and put them out before they could cause too much damage. He would sneakily read about them on the newspaper before the paper was recycled for something else and he'd never forget that one time a firefighting truck had passed right in front of his temple home, as he wondered where it was going next, who was getting saved and such.

Firefighters had always been the true heroes in the Descendant's eyes and his greatest inspiration.
To be actually acting as one was like a dream coming true. Nothing short of baffling.

Understandably, it was a high unlike anything else he had ever experienced. It was as if nothing could bring him down from it, as the young man admired both their combined efforts and fellow Magic-users with bright-eyes filled with wonderment. He had also never seen snow before! The weather hardly got that cold where he lived, which, maybe was for the better considering his Ability did not like colder temperatures. Maaan, what a crazy day full of new experiences!!

Once the others had met with them and Leo had been done introducing Kyou to Jason, the pyromancer had regrouped with his best friend like a proud kid awaiting acknowledgement. Getting up and into a sprint, Sage had almost tackled hugged Leo into the ground, excitedly saying things like 'Did you see me go?!', 'Wasn't that awesome?!', 'It was like I was a real firefighter!' and more of the sort.
Eventually, the entire party had been redirected towards a generator that they apparently needed to get running. To be honest, since he had stuck back in the cabin with Megumin all this time he, didn't really know anything that had happened outside. The generator was huuuuuge! It was like ten times the fusebox the young man was used to changing! He had been in awe from the moment they had arrived before such a monstrous appliance to the moment the lights begun coming to life in the horizon.

"W-we did it!", Leo let out in celebration, soon joined by a still giddy pyromancer.​

"I'm still not sure what we did, but we sure did it~!!", Sage had excitedly clapped his hands together, bouncing in place.

The good times, however, were short-lived...

As the first flash came in, the Descendant, like everyone else, had been taken by surprise. The sensation of danger spiked and together with the startle, a recently turned on lamp nearby had exploded and caught on flames. As he had flinched back and become dazed, once more footing had been lost, as his vision had been filled with bright dancing lights. Self-preservation and the instinct to protect were put in overdrive, the fire-aura burned coming to life already in a starting gradient of orange into blue, same as the burning lamp. Still, he was powerless to do anything, merely able to shout out Leo's name and half-way through Alexis' as the second flash came.
Knocked out, all Magic output had been suddenly driven to zero.

Pain, followed by waking up in a new place. That was never a good sign.

Fighting the headache and any other complains of his body, Sage had sat back up in a panic, wondering if the light flashes were really as far as it went. Without even glancing at the changed scenario, his first order of business was to bring his palms up and inspect his own clothing for any new marks of damage, anything that might indicate a Take-Over. Luckily, there was nothing of the sort and he let out a deep relieved sigh letting himself calm down. The only silver-lining of getting knocked out was that the Magic strain had reset.
Like having a new countdown to watch out for...

Finally, he glanced upwards and around, assessing the new surroundings and... the pyromancer didn't like it one bit. It was dark, brooding, intimidating... It was unlike anything he had ever seen... And it made him feel very unsafe just by being in there.

Jason's warning didn't help any, suddenly putting a sense of urgency and threat into him, prompting the Descendant to get back up as fast as possible. Adrenaline already pumping, he had glanced around him to catch sight of Leo, apparently alright. Well, as okay as one could be after all that... He also heard Megumin continuing to be stubborn over being left behind, and Kyou... Talking to somebody?
Did he just as Alexis have a mind chorus too?

Honestly just remembering it caused Sage to cringe; So very loud and half of Them were either fighting or making fun of him! The Goddess of The Flames and The Goddess of Wrath weren't the kind of people he'd ever like to deal with again. The God of the Gentleman's Blade was okay, it wasn't as if they liked each other, but they could still respectfully get along. ...Then The Goddess of Hearth had been interesting? As unnerving as Her tone could be, She almost seemed to actually care about him near the very end. And he wasn't sure how to take that.

Nothing beat being able to actually hear his own thoughts again, though. At least once they had stopped being so depressing.

There wasn't much to do but brace for impact now... The pyromancer had considered just interpolating himself in front of Leo and raising his guard up, but it didn't seem like the aforementioned trouble was going to be any soon, so instead he just approached the other and tried being positive and reassuring, placing a hand on the other's shoulder, ignoring the ongoing fights and discussions.
It was as if there was just the two of them in a distant, happier corner.

"Hey, how are you feeling?", an innocent question, even if he knew the response wouldn't be one of the best ones, "I'm...", he glanced down at the pavement, "Unnerved. I guess that's the right word for it...", he had laughed nervously, trying to lighten up the mood, "Well... Since it seems we get a while to chat I uhh...", the young man rubbed the back of his neck feeling a bit anxious and took a deep breath, "I should apologize, for dragging you with me without asking for... the past hour or so? I don't know what I was thinking... But I recognize that was, not... okay. Even if you didn't say anything about it."

"It was... It was like being a child again... I felt everything start to crumble so I, attached myself to a safety anchor... But even so, restricting your freedom like that just feels... wrong. Even if I do appreciate it, it's just... H-how do I even say this? That I was maybe crossing a boundary I should not?? I-I mean, I'm new to this friendship thing, soooo I... really don't know how far I can go... And uhh, we've just met like a day ago, and here I am... clinging to you as if you were a teddy bear or something? Man, I don't even know where I was going with that..."

"Well! The point is, if I did do something wrong and you were actually bothered by it I- I just wanted to apologise and try to explain myself. Yep! That's what I was trying to do.", and with an awkward laugh, Sage had finally averted his gaze, erratic and conflicted, awaiting a reply.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread