Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would glare suspiciously as both Facilier and Roman spoke of shares and investments......was Madam Mayor part of some kind of secret firm?
Ah......good job Madam Mayor.....I shall buy......every single share......good job for....infiltrating this firm.......WITCH MAN! I SHALL BUY ALL YOUR SHARES!
He would scream to Facilier and MM.
NO YOU IDIOT! I DONT CARE ABOUT THE INVESTMENTS! OR THE SHARES! OR THE MARGINS BECAUSE IM NOT A ROBOTIC BUSINESSMAN OVERLORD!
Shush! I......didn’t ask!
Benedict would keep his pistol out still, trained at madam mayors head while Josh eyed her down with his comically large shotgun.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@ everyone else​

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Hiryu simply listened in to the man in White's demands,only offering some sort of alliance. They, the MPF, simply has to get off of Toffee and his cohort's backs. Apparently, they're running some sort of business across the Multiverse, and they didn't want Ganon ruining any of that.

"Well...We could use all the help we could get--the less distractions, the better..." Hiryu crossed his arms, clearly not ready to think this big in his life. The others seem to abhor a hatred amongst these fellows, especially Yang, who seemed to be the resident mad lass of the group. "It doesn't sound like it's my call to make, but just know that I'm good as long as you're not going around murding everybody."

"That's great news." Megumin spoke cheerfully, brushing off the area that was once punctured. "But I'm still not sure if he'll be too happy to see us..."

"He won't." Swiftglove answered bluntly, yet with the same amount of cheer. "Toffee sold Project Freelancer the technology they used, you know. He's not happy that it went to waste."

"I figured." Megumin uttered, turning a little pale. Even if Toffee wouldn't want them dead, the heroes of Blood Gulch probably had a long scolding ahead of them.

Facillier's remark had Lucky tilting his head. "...The hell do you mean?" The Paw o' Death was always pretty damn effective, even on dragons. "Me 'dinky little gun' came from Hell itself, which your employer probably knows." The rabbit growled, a shadow falling over his eyes. As much as he wanted to kill them all and be done with it, going with them seemed to be the general consensus. A horrible decision, really. "You try to double-cross me again, I'll give Toffee all seven circles."

To solidify his inability to escape, the cowboy bodyguard cocked his gun towards him. "You're so wary? You're willing to shoot me now?" Lucky simply growled. "I'll have you know that me soul is damned. You kill me, you have a fresh baked demon on your ass."

Swiftglove, upon seeing Facillier's nod, gained a new jolt of energy. "OH, BOY!" He pounced Lucky, scooping him up in his maw, but the rabbit was fighting back. "Ehuse meh." While he struggled to keep the kicking and thrashing rabbit between his jaws, the chimera slipped outside. The two were gone for a minute or so, then Swiftglove returned with a rotund belly, and a muzzle sealed shut with chains and twine.

Lilith
Lilith.png
Luckily (Ha!) Ciri and Lucky made up, to put it lightly, Ciri still seemed to be peeved but It's still better then her ripping Lucky's head off. So with that Lilith floats back over to CN-Tan to deal with her. "Well since that's over with now let's put something straight, I'm all for pulling pranks on people I do it sometimes to but I think what you did back there was a little too much, at best it's freaky and at worst it's potentially traumatizing."

Interactions:
P PopcornPie (Lucky)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (CN-Tan)

CN-TAN
CN Pose.png
After the raggedy rabbit fiasco. Like, seriously, that rabbit has some major problems and I'm not even going to begin comforting him since it would be futile. The ghost girl came back to me! I was expecting a friendly conversation but all she gave me was a lecture. I even had a great big smile on my face until she finished what she was saying. Everyone's a critic. She just can't handle the CN-Tan style! Nobody can! I decided to sass the ghost. Nobody teaches me what to do. I've been pranking people hard since the day I was made and I'm not stopping now. It's basically in my nature!

"What kinda ghost are you? I bet that you're scared of vacuum cleaners!"

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Bleeeh!!"

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Resolute, Worried, Frustrated
Tags: (GM)
, (Yang)
(Lucky),

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
With the Universe finally deciding to back down, Sage had been allowed to calm down properly. No more gunshots, torture or fights. At least for a moment, things seemed to have gone quieter. As he stabilized his breath and his mind no longer had either panic or immense amounts of pain to cope with, the voices and ideas in the background would begin unmerging and making sense by themselves. He wasn't entirely pleased with what he was hearing? But before it all went hectic again... Focusing too much on that was out of the question for now.

As soon as the discomfort was back at the usual bearable levels, he had slowly let go of Alexis' tails and travelled with his hand over the armlet. Then he pulled it out in a swift motion not even holding it properly, the relic falling against the carpet with a muffled 'thump'. The power-surge carried a long desired sensation of freedom, as if attempting to soothe all the struggles of the past half-hour. Gods, If only there was enough space to fly! After feeling surrounded and cramped inside, every fiber of the pyromancer's being was desperately itching to spread wings and soar for some good minutes. Enjoy fresh air and just life, being alive, cutting in-between the boundless blue skies.

Unfortunately, they were still in this predicament. A predicament which included a gang of villains and a poorly-thought-out corridor-like environment, one with way too many things danging from the ceiling too... Sheeesh, why was nothing ever easy?

Sighing in resignation, wishes of looping in the air were stored for later, to be consummated in the first chance he got. He did not attempt to get back up yet, having gotten so acquainted with the spot beside the staircase. At this point, this is where he felt safe in the overall unwelcoming and unnerving shop, moving anywhere would be treading into the unknown; An idea which, didn't sound appealing given everything else at play. Nope, this was his space now. He'd remain in there for as long as he was allowed to do so.

Now that he didn't risk causing himself more suffering, Sage had stopped, with his attention at the ongoing chats in the background. What the others, --apparently called 'shareholders'--, wanted was to craft a temporary pact of no-aggression. The MPF didn't mess with their assets, they'd help them take down Ganondorf. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend', right? Well... If only things were so simple. With Penguin having been an ally of theirs, it really put to thought just how morally twisted their actions really were...
The pyromancer didn't get business transactions of the sort, too simple-minded and non-materialistic to dwell in the subject, the morality to money trades were, unknown to him. But there were strict boundaries, virtues that he was not about to break or disrespect.

"Here's my two cents.", he spoke up, voice still a bit raspy from the overextension, raising his hand to make himself better seen. It was rather comfy in the ground and he was still coming back from a huge scare after all, "I honestly, can't care less about the things you guys do financially, neither do I have the context for the other two locations the one in a bowler hat is talking about...", he had missed Roman's name oops, "But. I've been to Remnant and this is where I'm concerned."

"Remnant was under a dictatorship and a rather brutal one.", from here on, the young man's tone grew more serious and less casual friendly, "People were either being disregarded completely like in Haven, or under extreme oppression and even killed over petty reasons, like in Atlas. And this, this is where I cross the line. You cannot expect us to witness the suffering of others, and not do anything. If we turned a blind eye to something like that, I don't know the others, but I'd be unable to sleep soundly at night... It would tear me from the inside out. It would go against everything that I believe in. I might as well be a different person at that point.", even if with some struggle, he got back up here, pocketing the armlet and standing tall so that his resolve boomed clearly through the room, for everyone to hear.

"Heroes are supposed to stand up with their Abilities for those that don't have the power to do so themselves, no matter what. We stand for ethics, morality, humanity, justice and law, we help maintain the order of the Universe. We're the undying beacon shedding light into dark times and opening thunderous skies. Those are the heroes that I believe in", 'It's what Ruby believed in too...', "and that's what I strive for more than anything. Whether you're giving us no option but to take this deal, this is the line that I won't cross. If I see anything like Remnant again, if you're bringing suffering to the innocent, then I cannot support you. It's not even my choice to make, it's what's right."

The Descendant held his ground with pride, it was more than clear that he had spoken from his heart and was being absolutely solemn with every single shared word. It was a resolve that could not be broken, tainted or twisted. Sure, he was scared too, the shareholders might as well deem this the breaking point of the deal and start an attack. But he just couldn't stand for it. What kind of heroes would they be if they stopped helping those in need?? Would they even have a right to be 'good guys' at that point? Sage didn't think so.

"What about you guys?", he had directed his gaze to the ones' standing nearest to him, "Do you agree with me or do you think I'm just spouting self-righteous nonsens- ...?!"

And then, now at last able to pay attention to his surroundings, it sunk in like a knife to his chest.
The fact, that someone very important was missing...!

"Now that we have that out of the way, where are our friends? The ones that someone among your group kidnapped and brainwashed them to sing that song back at the restaurant, where are they?"

"What-"

"They're just having fun with another companion of our's. You'll be seeing them soon, don't worry."

" 'Don't... worry...?' 'DON'T WORRY?!' Don't you DARE tell me to not worry...!"

He shook in place. Trying to hold a myriad of negative and volatile emotions at bay, but it would be quite noticeable by the way the temperature started to spike and his breath to grow heavier. Those bastards had taken Leo and everything inside him was demanding for satisfaction. When had they even done so?? The other had still been with them during the Take-Over explanation, grasping his hand... It was the take-off. He had gone off to get Megumin's hat and left both Leo and Alexis behind. That's when it happened. He had been too eager, too reckless. He should just have dragged Leo away in the flight, he shouldn't have let him out of his sight. Now these fiends had his best friend...! Who he had sworn to protect just as much as the other had done too. And he had failed to uphold that promise.

"I swear that If you've hurt him there will be no Deity nor Magic that will keep you safe from me."

Concern, Anger, Frustration, Guilt, Despair... As it all swirled together and threatened to swallow him whole, Sage fought to keep it together, tears coming to his eyes. It was the separation anxiety dilemma all over again, conjuring dreadful scenario after dreadful scenario. Not knowing what was going on was torture and at the same time, doing anything too rash would get the tables to turn on them immediately. He could only hold it all in, firey-gaze glowing with the added tension.

That's when Lucky thought it was a good idea to shoot Megumin, unbeknownst to him, giving Sage an excuse to use some of that pent up frustration.

"Lucky!!", the carpet attached to the wall behind him had erupted in flames again, tall, proud, roaring and crackling loudly, adding to the intimidation factor his thunderous and irritated tone already had by itself, "HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT SHOOT PEOPLE EVEN LESS YOUR FRIEND, EVEN LESS TO SILENCE HER CONCERNS OVER YOU!!", he didn't care that the situation was apparently over, it all just hit the 'go' march and had no way of being stopped, "HOW ABOUT BEING THOUGHTFUL FOR ONCE AND NOT PUTTING MEGUMIN THROUGH EVEN MORE SUFFERING?! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD, DID YOU ALREADY FORGET THAT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED IN THE TRAIN? DID YOU EVEN THINK TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED WHILE YOU TWO WERE APART, LIKE, I DON'T KNOW, BEING SHIFTED INTO A SHOE AND ALMOST BURNED TO DEATH FOR EXAMPLE, HUH?! DID YOU????"

"DO YOU EVER STOP TO THINK ABOUT HOW OTHERS FEEL?? HOW MUCH PAIN YOU'RE CAUSING THEM?! CAN'T YOU GIVE HER A BREAK, PLEASE?!! YOUR VENDETTA BE DAMNED, YOU DON'T ATTACK A FRIEND LIKE THAT, EVER!!!!"

Once he was done, the pyromancer was panting, still shaking, feeling like he was about to cry. With his arms straightened beside him and the hands help in fists, he had been clearing holding himself, eyes glowing as if a cat in the dark. Setting a single carpet alight was already too much, he was afraid that the entire room would follow suit in case he had let go by complete. By the Spear of End and Beginnings, he just wanted to know for sure that Leo was safe again! That was all there was to it, that was all he needed right now.

Raising his gaze once more, it had been met with Yang's, the blonde seemingly just as altered as he was though for different reasons... He merely shook his head at her as if saying something along the lines of 'we must not' with a pensive expression, recalling the promise they had made to each other, and taking a deep breath, decided to sit back down at his spot to regain composure.

Thinking about it wasn't going to help and neither would going off about it. It wouldn't suddenly bring them back.
Sage sure wished it was that simple, but it was not.

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
CN-Tan wasn't really buying it, but that was the least of her problems because she just realized what she just blurred out about CN-Tan's pranks scarring people because her's do that as well. "Wait a sec I kind of do that to, if not worse...I just realized how hypocritical that sounded out loud." As soon as CN-Tan sarcastically asked if she was scared of vacuum cleaners she eminently groaned and face palms. "Oh dear god don't even get me started on those things, had them since childhood and still have them now."

Interactions:

"How could we trust that this deal your trying to cut, won't be you trying to lead us into another trap, or something only to your favor?" Snake stood among the crowd, he didn't know Roman as much as most the lot here, so he himself was trying to make more sense of the situation to himself.

Zwei walks away from the group. There's no threat here. Yet. And where the hell was the superchick? She was walking away when she bumbs into Supergirl.

”Supergirl!” she yells.

Only to realize that it's not her.

”Uhhhh!!!”

”Bye! Me am Bizzaro Girl!” She says in a cave woman voice. An exact copy of Supergirl but somehow inverted.

”Ummmm okkayy!”

Benrey
Shit kept getting worse and worse every minute that passes here in the voodoo shop, but Benrey was out here reading a random magazine that he managed to find here in the Voodoo shop. He was sitting down in one of the seats near a table, the magazine about some sort of company, probably some rich person’s company who is in their group, and it’s expansion. Paying no mind to the chaos happening, he was the least likely to even start a small shuffle here in the Shop, but would most likely keep reading when things eventually go to shit.
Gretar
Looking at Odin, the man finally spoke to him, mostly about his people still existing. “So.... you also know of the Jormungandr clan as well....” he said, as he rested the war hammer he uses on his shoulder. But before he can even say more to the man, everything changed, when Lucky used his neutral special on Megumin, which caused a series of events, and ended with Lucky apologizing, before being taken by Swiftglove outside, before the latter came back with a full belly and a chained up mouth. He sighed as he looked at Facilier and said “You know.... I am gonna go save Lucky again. While taking care of Lucky is a good thing, we got our own ways of taking care of him, instead of feeding him to one of your allies. You can shoot me if you want to, not like I care right now.” as he went on his way to save Lucky once more.

But using the same trick more than once won’t work again, so he tried a different tactic. So instead of running up to the chimera or doing something arguably smart.... he reared his arm back and:92AFAE04-E187-41A2-8C31-D6669CB2740E.jpeg
basically threw his hammer at Swiftglove’s head. In case this didn’t hit his head, the hammer would simply stop in mid-air, suspended for a second, before flying back like a boomerang, probably hitting Swiftglove in the process, as he grabbed the hammer from the air again.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow

Last edited:
CN-TAN
CN Shrug.PNG
"Ohhhhhh!" I exclaimed. Imitating the arm motion of Mordecai and Rigby. MY property! I win the argument. I was even right about her being scared of Vacuum Cleaners! Wow, boy oh boy, I am on a roll! I got confident from this little victory, cheerfully smiling at my achievement. Stuff like this make me happy no matter how small it is but behold, the duality of man, I also get upset very easily.

"Well, Spooky, you're looking REAL dumb right now!" I said. "But seriously though, it's gonna take a lot for me to stop pulling pranks like that. A little pep talk isn't gonna cut it!"

"Calm yourself, Madam Mayor," Roman said as he approached the blonde cartoon woman from the side, lifting his cane upwards and lowering her gun with it. With an exasperated sigh, he turned to face Hiryu after lowering his head. "Well, all I'll say is that we believe in the 'eye for an eye' mentality." Torchwick said to the Kamen Rider. Then, he heard out Swiftglove, and held up a hand to stop him. "Not happy is a bit of an overstatement... think more along the lines of mildly disappointed." The thief explained to Megumin. Before he could elaborate further, Lucky began to cause more of an issue.

"I come from a world full of demons. In fact, I've found myself contracted under demons far worse than a knock-off rabbit from some children's book," These were the first words that had come out of Erron Black's mouth. He narrowed his eyes at Lucky once Swiftglove raised him into the air and put him back under his maw. His grip tightened on the gun, and before anything else could be said, Sage gave his two cents over everything. Roman fell quiet, pursing his lips silently as he heard Sage give his speech on doing what was right. When he was done, Roman nodded his head a bit.

"I should've known that you'd let your precious morals get in the way of doing the smart thing..." Roman would let out a sigh and raise his cane in the air, before swinging it around for a hefty strike to Sage's jaw. "Here's a little lesson that I was hoping you'd know by now..." His voice trailed off as he delivered a swift kick to Sage's side. "You're in the real world kid! And the real world is bigger and more apathetic than you could ever know!" He brought his cane up and smacked Sage in the jaw again. "And guess what? The real world doesn't care about preserving the innocent!" Another kick, this time to his stomach. "The real world is cold and heartless!" Another strike from the cane, this one to Sage's side. "You wanna play hero and go against the one deal we were offering you? Then you all might as well play the part and die like everyone so-called 'hero' in history!"

"And that.."

KICK!

"Includes!'

SMACK!

"Pesky... little.... huntresses!" With that clear allusion to Ruby, he delivered one final swing of his cane to the side of Sage's face, aiming to knock him out. He glanced up and turned to the room, facing the rest of the group. "I knew coming here was a mistake! You're all too self-righteous to see what's right in front of you!" Then, the hammer was throne, and just like that, the world seemed to change around you. "Facilier, if you would be so kind..."

"And here was me thinking we wouldn't be havin' no fun!" Facilier chuckled, and suddenly, the hammer dropped out of thin-air as a ritualistic chanting could be heard forming around you all...

(OOC: Don't change timestamp)

"BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM..."

mJipVBL.gif

"ARE YOU READY?"

"ARE YOU READY?"

Doctor Facilier threw a smoke bomb onto the ground as the shop turned into what felt like a giant auditorium with rapidly flashing and changing colors. What looked like various voodoo masks lined up even more of the walls, and if you were even paying slight attention, you would find that the chanting was coming from the masks in question, who's eyes lit up like bright lights. Doctor Facilier swiped his hand over his face, revealing a white skull mask. Once he did so, a thick green mist began to shroud him.

31987eb9a866c9758f28d8844f7cf627.gif

"ARE YA REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAADY?"

As the cacophony of chants and the sea of swirling lights and mist and symbols began to overwhelm you all, the chanting grew louder and louder throughout the room. Facilier pointed at all the members of the Shareholders dramatically, and when they did so, they began to grow a few feet in terms of sheer size. They were surrounded by the green mist that surrounded Facilier, who was smiling all the while as he relished in the chanting of his friends.

"TRANSFORMATION CENTRAL!"

tumblr_myytrmKNke1rrhs85o4_500.gif

"TRANSFORMATION CENTRAL!"

Several of the once lifeless voodoo dolls began to smack down on sets of drums that appeared in clouds of smoke before them. And, as they did so, Facilier's shadow crowded the entire room behind them, once more taking on a life of its own.

"CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT?"

With that, the other members of the Shareholders began to surround you all, each of them producing whatever weapons they had with clear murderous intent in their eyes. "You should have taken our deal!" Roman would exclaim with a laugh as he brandished his cane, aiming it towards you all. "But you idiots were all just too STUBBORN!" With that, the cane inexplicably began to open fire on the group, which led to Erron Black doing the same with his guns. And, of course, the other Shareholders members began to attack you all as well.

(OOC: IF YOU ARE PLAYING A MEMBER FROM THE SHAREHOLDERS, THEY WILL ACT AS A BOSS HERE!)

P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jigglesworth jigglesworth QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Zamasu Zamasu PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 Venom Snake Venom Snake quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred

Benedict would look up with calmness as Madam Mayor grew....her menacing glare towering above both him and a petrified Josh.
I HAVE BEATEN YOU! I AM A SHAREHOLDER! YOU HAVE LOST!

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith rolls her eyes in response to CN-Tan's refusal to stop her pranks any time soon. "Fine whatever makes you happy." She sighs in exchange. Everything seemed to go more ham as time when all of a sudden Doctor Facilier threw a smoke bomb down and a bunch of crazy stuff started happening. "Well this is a fever dream and a half if I've ever seen one." It seems like yet another battle is just about to begin, and not a moment later she would turn over to Benedict who was facing up against Madam Mayor so she rushes over to his aid. "You need some help here?"

Interactions:

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Himself)

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Dr. Facilier's Fuck You Emporium, New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Relieved NEVERMIND.) (Calming down NEVERMIND.)

While Yang was actively trying to withhold her anger, Sage similarly exploded on Lucky, bringing to light how Megumin had not only been turned into a show, but almost burnt to a crisp. Then he looked her in the eye and shook his head. She likewise shook her own head; she, too, remembered that they still had their issues to work on.

"I was worried that he would suffocate in that bubble," Weiss said, in the meantime. A slow death, even for a rabbit who just expressed his grief over shooting his own friends. Then, when he agreed to free Lucky, she was relieved; Lucky had deserved to at least be able to make amends for his mistakes. If he was still acting erratically, sure, Rex would have at least had the excuse.

"Thank you."

Similarly, Yang had been taken aback by Rex's action, prompting her to glare at him, but before she could shout at him, Rex agreed to let Lucky go from the bubble. Not only that, but Weiss looked at Yang and went up to her.

"Yang, the situation's already handled," Weiss said in an attempt to calm the blonde down, "You may calm now."

Yang let out one more deep breath, before replying, "I'm good now." Despite what Yang said, however, some of her mood had remained soured, particularly by the kidnapping the demon had pulled on her and Weiss, not helped by Lucky shooting his own friend.

That, being said, she still had Lucky to answer, so she turned towards him. Basically, from what she could gather, the rabbit admitted that the promise he made to Ruby was too much for him to handle. And she did not take it well; she took her promise to protect Ruby very seriously. She took her promise never to leave Blake again just as seriously.

To see someone giving up on a promise to be a better bunny was what set her off once again.

She wished she could ignore what Lucky had said. But something about it meant she had to deal with it, once again. Even if it meant disappoint Sage, she had to speak her mind.

"Y--You know very well it was," Yang said, beginning to tremble again, "And why would you want to make a promise that you're just gonna give up on?! Besides, if you're going to give up on a promise that you've come dangerously close to breaking, then where's that Barrijade you said you didn't want anymore?"

With the rhetorical question having been asked, Yang began to walk away. However, as she did so, she realized that Lucky had said something about his outburst being the fault of his "original self" to Megumin. As far as Yang was concerned, it was just one's self, who makes all their decisions on their own accord.

And to her, Lucky was essentially denying responsibility.

"Also?" Yang turned around to face Lucky once more. "I heard that it was the so-called 'original you' who did all that to your own friend. Well, guess what: THERE IS NO ORIGINAL YOU!"

Weiss, who had been listening to the villains, stepped back, raising her hand over her open mouth in shock. At the same time, the Gravity Glyph disintegrated underneath Swiftglove.

"It's just you who shot your own friend, Megumin! It's just you who didn't want to shut up about this 'Toffee' guy, whom even I don't like from what you've said of him, when our lives are already on the line! So just...stop blaming your rash decisions on someone who doesn't exist, and zip it!"

Yang heavily breathed. She knew it was not an optimal way to let go of her anger. But she had to. She sighed, then turned towards Roman, and said, "As Megumin said, don't mind him."

Finally, Yang started walking away, heading towards where Benry was going, but first, she made a pit stop near Sage and turned towards him. "I'm sorry, Sage," Yang apologized, "I did all I could, but I simply couldn't take any more of that 'Lucky' guy."

And there Weiss and Yang were, listening to more of what the villains had to say. It was, at first, going like usual, with the bad guys responding to whatever was asked, and whatever was going on. Then, something was wrong. Roman suddenly didn't speak.

And then, every one of the people behind of the deal decided it wasn't worth it, Roman in particular making his displeasure painfully clear by beating Sage to the curb. Before long, the chanting started all around the group. And apparently, it was all Dr. Facilier was wishing for; the deal to fall apart.

"Blake, Yang, get ready!" Weiss warned, gesturing the two teammates to gather together in preparation for a fight. A fight that could have been prevented. Even as Yang immediately got up and rushed towards Weiss to stick with her, she did not say anything. Even as Weiss got down on her wedge boot and knee, stabbing Myrtenaster into the ground as she summoned Arma Gigas, she could not say anything. Instead, she was practically fuming as the voodoo emporium turned into a light show before their very eyes. She made sharp, heavy breaths through her mouth, as she thought of what brought them to this conclusion.

So it was Lucky who had to not only break his promise, but also call out Toffee at the worst possible time.
So it was Sage who had to be blunt about declining the offer.

And again, there was simply nothing that could calm her down; there was a chance for everyone to leave unscathed, and Lucky and Sage had to flush it.

"THIS IS OUR OWN GODDAMNED FAULT THAT THIS HAD TO HAPPEN!!!" Yang screamed, her hair bursting aflame...as if anyone didn't see it coming. "IF WE WANT TO DEFEAT GANONDORF, ONCE AND FOR ALL, THEN WHY DO WE HAVE TO COMPLICATE THINGS FOR EVERY ONE OF OURSELVES, EVERY TIME WE HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE THE EASY WAY WITHOUT ANY REAL CONSEQUENCES?!"

Then, Facilier, Roman, and Erron, now several feet taller than they were previously, started to attack the group, starting with the latter two's guns opening fire. Weiss and Yang both jumped back, backflipping multiple times to avoid the crossfire, as Arma Gigas ran towards Bizarrogirl, raising its gigantic sword with both hands in an attempt to block her ice beam.

While that was going on, Weiss and Yang made their first moves; Weiss boosted herself up using a Glyph, then as she maneuvered towards Erron using a series of Glyphs, using her rapier to deflect some of the bullets back towards him just in case. Once she got close enough, she boosted herself towards the gunslinger, slashing him at the head a few times mid-air. When she was done, she made a Gravity Glyph in front of her to boost herself from the tips of her fingers, just in case Erron retaliated.

Meanwhile, Yang leapt, dashed, and rolled from place to place as she dodged Roman's flares from his cane. When she got close, she boosted herself up to his face, then, while mid-air, punched Roman a couple times, aided by the blasts from Ember Celica...

"Ha! He! Hyah!"

Before going for a kick to his throat as she started to descend. As she descended, she entered a forward flip, ending in her smashing the back of her foot onto Roman's toes.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Facilier, Roman, Erron), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake, Ciri), P PopcornPie (Lucky, Megumin, Swiftglove), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Gretar), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis), @JRay (Rex, Sora), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Bizarro-Girl), @PracticallyEveryoneInTheShop

Last edited:
CN-Tan
Tandem casual.PNG
I, being the cynical Italian man that I am, was willing to join the enemies since I saw this fight as unwinnable. I don't even like a single person in this team anyway, never got the chance to even grow a relationship with any of them other than that white girl but she fell off the face of the earth. Leo? He's good but he's gone. That security guard made me laugh but that's pretty much it. And I dislike Megumin despite her saving our asses. She's still an awful person to me but what does that say? I'm just a thief.

So, backstabbing is the way to go, right? Not like I haven't done it before.

"Can I--"

Pat.

CN-Tan, who has set herself on fire after pouring oil on herself, put her hand on my shoulder. How she got those materials I have yet to find out.

"Throw me at the stupid !@#$."

"Why are you covered in--"

"NOW!!!"

I threw her towards Bizzarogirl and she turned into a flaming ball of fire, fighting through the ice!

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

One thing was clear after Sage's outburst and Roman's retaliation--the deal was off. Quite quickly, too. For it hasn't been 5 minutes since he expressed his approval.

"Well that didn't last too long." He grumbles, raising his Anotherwatch as the chanting began.

ARE YOU READY?!
A R E Y O U R E A D Y?!

"Henshin." Hiryu tapped the button to his Anotherwatch, causing him to be engulfed in blue-purple flames, raging as his shape changes with a soft yet vile ringing noise.

ARE YOU READY?!
A R E Y O U R E A D Y ? !

latest

H I B I K I!

With a sudden beat of a drum, Hiryu dispelled the blue flames, by flinging his arm to the side, soon brandishing his clubs as the opposing party brandished their weapons.

A mangled, zombified looking Supergirl acted first to the group, attempting to freeze the group with an ice beam. Hiryu would attempt to counter this by aiming one of his clubs at the beam, infused with a flame he spat onto it which caused it to become elongate. This is an attempt for him to both cancel out the ice beam and hit Bizarro Girl at the mouth.

As soon as the fighting started, Whisper opted to go long, aiming at Roman as she shot lasers at the opposing party, getting as far away from the close ranged fighters as possible as some of her wisps now carried small crystals on their hands which would reflect a laser shot when she shot it towards one of the ramdom Shareholders. In this case, Madam Mayor.

Bizzarogirl would get hit the flaming girl, distracting her and ending the ice beam! She would then grab the flaming girl by the throat in anger and slowly opened her mouth, showing a flame about to burn her face!

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Gretar
He didn’t expect his hammer to simply to fall back down to the ground, and now, the fight had begun. Dodging the ice beam from supergirl, and immediately went towards Swiftglove, him recalling his hammer back in the process. While running, he activated Zealot’s bolt, and threw his hammer at Bizzarogirl. It would have hit her regardless, due to the speed and her being busy, the attack removing all of the stamina of the opponent, making them unable to use their special attacks, fly, or sprint until she regains her stamina again.

Once he reached Swiftglove... the hammer returned back to his hands, as he went and: 8818837A-656B-4748-A10B-6973C04C351D.jpeg
except.... much more harder than before, it being aimed to either permanently give them brain damage, or outright try to give them a concussion or death. Of course, this might be avoided, but he will be ready in case that happens.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie

1594680261710.png

Bardock

" Too late. I can't believe I have to waste my energy on something so trivial but you forced my hand!"

Just then, the Saiyan grew huge, staring down the group with a growl.

Before the Saiyan even started, he disappeared from view"Come on, you bastards, show me what you got!"

He reappeared with pure blondish hair and grabbed one of the members nearby him and slammed them against the ground over, and over and over.

@Whomever @Shareholder folks @thatguyinstore

Attachments

• 1594680200521.png
    1594680200521.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Gretar
He didn’t expect his hammer to simply to fall back down to the ground, and now, the fight had begun. Dodging the ice beam from supergirl, and immediately went towards Swiftglove, him recalling his hammer back in the process. While running, he activated Zealot’s bolt, and threw his hammer at Bizzarogirl. It would have hit her regardless, due to the speed and her being busy, the attack removing all of the stamina of the opponent, making them unable to use their special attacks, fly, or sprint until she regains her stamina again.

Once he reached Swiftglove... the hammer returned back to his hands, as he went and: View attachment 755669
except.... much more harder than before, it being aimed to either permanently give them brain damage, or outright try to give them a concussion or death. Of course, this might be avoided, but he will be ready in case that happens.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie
The hammer did it's trick and managed to hit Bizzaro just as the flame was about to incincerate the flaming girl’s face. Almost immediately Bizzarogirl starts falling to the ground, her grip slakening on the flaming girls neck as she slammed down onto the ground!

Chungchangching Chungchangching
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict’s eyes would gleam as Madam Mayor was engulfed in smoke, slowly growing and towering above the monopolist.
Ah......I see you’ve....eaten your....veggies Madam Mayor.
Josh would immediately scream as he saw the angry towering Mayor, shooting several shots at her.
OUCH!
She would immediately snap her head straight to the poor little penguin before stomping on him repeatedly......several terrified honks could be heard in the process before she lifted up her shoe.....revealing a now pancake looking Josh, waddling around as he screamed.....flattened.
IM IN CHARGE NOW! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!
Hm.....no....I don’t think you do.
Benedict would respond calmly as he was now wearing a large ornate masquerade mask.
AHHHHHHHH!
She would scream to Benedict before being hit in the face by some sort of laser, causing her to reel back.
MY HAIR!
Just then Lilith would show up for support.
Ah! Lilith.....darling.....we must defeat this......evil Satan spawn.....pronto.
F**K YOU!
Madam Mayors eyes were now red with rage
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Interaction: darkred darkred (Hiryu Vs. Bardock) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Whisper Vs. Madam Mayor)

Seeing that his attack blatantly missed, Hiryu retracted the club, only for a blonde spiked hair motherfucker to show up in front of him and started bashing Hiryu's head against the ground over and over. Groaning, he had no way to counteract--however, he could escape.

A few bashes to the ground later, and Hiryu would disappear from Bardock's hands in a puff of black smoke and four flying parka hoodies flying around, soon reappearing behind Bardock as a leather clad Another Rider with an orange face.

GHOST!

Hiryu, as Another Ghost, now threw a punch to get the Saiyan's attention before flying back and transforming yet again, this time, into a white clad astronaut with teeth--Another Fourze.

images

FOURZE!
[Gat=tu=li=ngu=On]​

Crouching down, a blue gattling gun appeared on his leg, soon mowing down Bardock with a volley of bullets!

Meanwhile, Whisper continued to shoot at Madam Mayor, her Wisps shifting the crystals to get a better shot as well as a variety of hits.

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

Things would have been alright if it weren't for the group's stubbornness to accept their alliance. Roman and his troupe grew into gigantic size and he and Erron start firing their guns. "Wings!" Shanoa yelled as a pair of black wings grew from her back and start flying away from the shots.

latest

-Volaticus-
Conjures a pair of wings, allowing the power of flight.

On the other hand, Soma transforms into a bat and starts flying around the shots with quick reflexes.

latest

-Bat Company-
Transform into a bat and fly.

Both of them has their sights on Roman. "Shanoa, aim for the eyes!" Soma yelled as the two would close in on Roman. A pair of giant axes appears on Shanoa's hands and she starts throwing a number of them in the hopes of hitting one of his eyes.

latest

-Melio Ascia-
Superior axe glyph.

Meanwhile, Soma turns back to normal, but instead of falling, he stays in the air in place.

latest

-Medusa Head-
Become capable of hovering in one location.

He gets out his RPG and starts firing rockets at one of Roman's eyes.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Others​

Users who are viewing this thread