• "So, what are you going to do?" Megumin watched Sage work on his own plan with curious eyes. The pyromancer made strange characters on each napkin, mostly consisting of lines and jags. "Oh! It's a spell, right?"

This turned out to be the case, and Sage recited every piece of the spell in a dark drone. Apparently, every spell had a different function, and he hoped that every one would be useful in some way during this caper. One teleported, one made his broken cellphone produce an eardrum-shattering sound, and one created a retina-melting light. "Wouldn't Kazuma love to learn this trick..." She muttered enviously.

With that, everyone was shunted back into their own cabins, much to Megumin's chagrin. "So...now I just act naturally?" She huffed to herself. "That won't exactly be easy in an environment completely unnatural to me..." The archmage would resist the temptation of turning the TV on, for now, and instead stuck her staff out the window, wondering if there would be repercussions for practicing Explosion on the distant mountains. Learning to cast it from a moving object would certainly be a good skill.

• Soma Cruz

"Thank you. I'll see what I can find here. We assure to you that we will definitely find your diary...and not read it of course." Soma said before walking over towards said engine to find any clues.

@SearchTeam​

The toad seemed to relent a bit whenever Ben transformed back into his normal self, slowly lowering his arms as he looked to him and the rest of the occupants of the room. The toad then fell back when Another Ghost decided to fucking punch it (smart move bud), and was promptly knocked out. It fell to the floor with a loud squeak, and as such, it was unable to answer Sora's questions. Also, Lucky was just slapping a knocked out mushroom creature by this point.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Oh..." Pennington would pause awkwardly as Price reminded him of their mission, before taking a few glances around the room. "I was just... scoping the place out! Yes!" Pennington would chuckle nervously, before approaching the door to their cabin and slowly opening it. Clearing his throat and shifting emotions, he looked at Price, "Come, Bartholomew! We must make haste!" Pennington would exclaim, before leading Price out of the cabin.

Meanwhile, it appeared that the bait had worked. Several moments after everyone had entered the cabins, Megumin would hear a shuffling coming from under her bed. The shuffling grew louder and heavier, almost to the point of the entire bed shaking. By the time Megumin approached, a... strange man with a mustache crawled out from under.

hqdefault.jpg

"Oh! Hello, little girl!" The strange man shouted towards her in an... oddly deep voice. Slowly, he brought up his hands, revealing a candy bar. "Would you like some.... candy?"

P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Zamasu Zamasu FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Laix_Lake Laix_Lake TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Soma would find no clues in the engine room.

Meanwhile, as everyone began to exit said room, they would no doubt have heard the loud shuffling coming from the cabins...

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Zamasu Zamasu ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials marc122 marc122 @whoever​

• PicsArt_07-02-07.27.53.png
    This face was, for what felt like a whole day, the only reaction from Megumin.

Okay, weird candy seller under her bed...now what? She should be polite, right? The chocolate bar didn't look poisonous or anything.

"Well, I did have myself a big breakfast, but, um...is that milk or dark choco-"

"GODS DAMN IT MEGUMIN, YOU'RE SMARTER THAN THIS."

That was the shout of the beast living in her head as it slapped her brain left and right, making it shake and bounce around like a training bag.

"I mean...you're right...but I'm supposed to let myself get kidnapped, right? Or do I stall? But it doesn't look like he'll wait forever..."

Casual conversation could probably stall, right? "Though I do like chocolate, I am not a little girl, for your information." She sat criss-cross. "I am a legal adult in my home world. Eligible for marriage and everything. Please refer to me as such. Now, then...have you just been shuffling beneath everyone's beds? How can that possibly be? There are walls!"

"Haha, yes." Muttered the disembodied voice of this narrator.

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-02-06.18.08.png
    PicsArt_07-02-06.18.08.png
    587.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
As the search group leave the boiler room they would start to hear some strange sniffling noises coming from the cabin. "What is going on in there." Lilith said sounding a little intrigued but also sightly worried. She decides to take a small peek in between the doors, witch probably wasn't the best idea but there has to be something in there, whatever it may be.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Sniffle boi)

• Soma Cruz

Just his luck, nothing. Soma sighs before following the others out of the room when they hear a loud shuffling coming from the cabins. "What's going on?" He asked as he went with Lilith as she takes peak at one of the doors.

@SearchTeam​

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Erratic, Helpful, Thoughtful
Tags: (Leo, GM)
, (Blake)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
"Oh! It's a spell, right?", Megumin had asked putting the pyromancer to muse over it for a moment.​

"I'd say more of an equivalent? I suppose Spell and Effect can be used as synonyms, though if you were to call it a spell most people wouldn't get it... I only came to learn what a 'spell' was because of all the multiverse traversing, otherwise it's just 'spelling'. As in for words and such."

It was rather encouraging that unlike his last attempt to help back in Remnant, this time people seemed actually thrilled about the idea! That was probably because it didn't involve fire this time, but oh well... Leo had spoken up, offering his own Ability to locate the best out of sight spots for the runes, and that was awesome! Like that, he would have to worry less about writing them down on the surfaces themselves. Like the wooden walls... He was rather unsure if this was an easily removable ink marker or a CD marker, or whichever type of marker it was. Honestly, he just knew it was a red marker, which seemed enough at the time... Arrgh, tunnel-sight strikes again!

"Oh actually, that'd be great! I just hope I have enough paper on me to cover all of the cabins... Maybe I should just have brought the entire pack of napkins with me.", Sage had pondered a bit, scratching the back of his head with a nervous laugh, "Oh man, how do I even keep a Circuit from interacting with the other??! ... I didn't really think this through properly, did I?"

And this was when, Pennington had apparently sent them back to their cabins? But eeeeh, they hadn't even finished setting up the bait and stuff properly! Not to mention that he had thought they were leaving those rooms for good, which was exactly why he had left it all neatly organized and ready for someone else's use. ...And going back there might, make him think about that nightmare again... Uhhh, nope!
Nope-dy- Nope, NOPE!

"Welp, I guess we should hurry setting up those Arrays then!", the young man let out both to take his mind out of things and to establish the adequate sense of hurry, sprinting towards the very first cabin, 1-A.

Since he didn't have enough paper on his person, Sage had to do that which he thought unthinkable to do, open up the still unused napkins into their larger unfolded forms, and then split them into 4 smaller single-sheet squares. The cuts were not neat at all, especially when they had been executed in a hurry and in the air without any sort of support or proper cutting tool. But at least, they'd do, raising the number of drawing materials to four times more than they had started with.
Only issue was that the marker strokes now bled through them like... well, ink on very thin paper!

The pair was set up to cover every single cabin, 'bugging' important unusual objects with Trigger Arrays either bellow or around them, pointed at things from the walls. Buuuuuut, as soon Sage had opened the door to cabin 1-A, he was presented with the sight of a blacked-out Blake on one of the beds, which definitely meant that she was not okay. ...He didn't think anyone was, to be honest. Alarmed over almost disturbing the Faunus huntress' rest, he had quickly signalized at Leo, who was standing right behind, to abort the mission and attempted to close the door back as quietly as possible to not wake her up.

So apparently they were going back to their own cabin anyway...

Last time the pyromancer had entered through this door, he had been too caught up with... the bathroom mess to really pay attention to the sign attached to it: 1-B. One was the lonely number, not just by common sense, no, it was also regarded as such in Numerology. It represented being happy with oneself, leadership, independence, when All collapsed into One, which was the opposite of the meaning attributed to zero. However, it didn't mean loneliness in the bad sense, what One stood the most for was exploration while being alone, ie: Self-discovery. Learning more about one-self as they experienced things.
Funnily enough, B was the letter for cooperation and teamwork, so what this sign was trying to tell him was that the members of this cabin all had their own selves and their own self-discovery and their independences BUT, they were capable of great things when they came together and worked in towards a same goal. He couldn't help but let a little smile at the idea. It had probably been a huge coincidence and yet, this cabin felt perfect for its integrands. A fit to a tee.

Oops, getting sidetracked!

So, back into the cabin it was.
And this kiiiiinda made him realize that he could have brought that unfinished bowl of salad along to end now... Shoot!

As soon as he had come inside, Sage had thrown his bunk a mildly apprehensive look, not too fond of being back in there, and then moved on to wondering which objects would be the best to attach an Array to. Did any of them even have important items, not already on their persons, in there, considering the three of them worked with different kinds of Magic?
He had been about to make the question out-loud when a violent rumble echoed, seemingly coming from further down the corridor. It was loud enough that the closed-up door hadn't been capable of muffling out properly.

"Uhh what?", the young man had raised his head suddenly a bit startled, soon glancing at his fellow cabinmates with confusion and narrowed wary eyes, "Trains... don't normally make this much noise, do them???"

Last edited:
--Whisper The Wolf || Another Ghost--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow

In response to Lucky being angry at Another Ghost, the Another Rider attempted to help by also slapping shit out of the Toad, only to be stopped by Whisper, who by the time Another Ghost started to slap the unconscious toad, tugged on Another Ghost's leather Parka and practically dragged him away from his accidental victim. Afterwards, she silently reprimanded the Another Rider with huffs, puffs, and grunts. The language in which he understands

Afterwards, she came to check on the unconscious Toad.

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
As she, Weiss, and Yang were heading to the next area, rumbling came from the cabins. Ciri ran to the door from where it was coming as others came over, peeking inside, in which she looked in as well. This was Megumin's cabin and right now, it... was looking quite sketchy with a man with a moustache coming out from underneath the bed.

Taking her sword out, she stayed next to the door, quiet.

marc122 marc122 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ search gang

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Engineer's Car, Excess Express
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Why do I hear--) (Shhh, quiet.)

As Weiss and Yang exited out the engineer's car, and the two started walking down the halls for the cabin cars, Yang suddenly looked about what had happened that fateful day. About what could've happened today. Already were the thoughts starting to overtake what had been the primary focus: the investigations.

Suddenly, Yang stopped in her tracks, her hands shaking once again, as her head turned downwards, towards the ground. This time, it appeared as though her eyes were trembling as well, if Weiss were to look. When the white-haired woman noticed that a pair of footsteps had stopped behind her, she stopped to turn towards her friend.

"You alri--"
"Go."

Before Weiss could finish asking, Yang had suddenly shut her, telling her to proceed without her sole other active teammate.

"...B--But Yang--"

"I said, go." Yang turned her head up towards Weiss's face, her reddened irises staring right at her. At the same time, tears were beginning to form.

Weiss hesitated for a moment, then stepped back while still facing the troubled blonde. Afterwards, she immediately continued her path further away from the engineer's car, but stopped right in the tunnels between the car she was to enter, looking out the window of the door just in case something happened.

Meanwhile, Yang slowly walked towards one of the tables, each of which were closest to the exits...and put her hands on it.

- - - - -​

If it weren't for him, she would be still here. If it weren't for him, she would be still here. If it weren't for him, she would be talking. It could've been Arthur instead, but then we'd be dealing with a whole bunch of other issues, no? I mean, Blake's talked about him and how he was important to her surviving being taken out of our world the first time it happened...

But either way, we'd be seeing one of us getting burned by all the Twilight...

SO WHY THE FUCK DID THAT PENGUIN GUY HAVE TO TAKE MY SISTER LIKE THAT?! I DON'T EVEN DOUBT THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW, NOR CARE, THAT I HAD TO RAISE HER BY MY OWN!

FUCK HIM!
FUCK! HIM!!!

- - - - -

After banging on the table, Yang growled, grabbing the table and picking it up by its sides, then screamed, throwing it and watching it break into a few large pieces. Yang breathed sharply, her shaky hands now formed into fists. As she just stood there, sobbing, suddenly, she started to hear some shuffling within one of the cabins.

No thought was spared activated Ember Celica.

'You. Whoever's doing this,' Yang thought, raising her fists, 'Show yourself.'

As Yang surveyed the area, she eventually overheard a shout coming from a familiar voice belonging to one Megumin. Was this the beginning of a trap setting off, or something...worse. Only one way to find out:

Yang slowly closed in on the source of the talking between Megumin and what appeared to be the culprit, eventually arriving at the door to the cabin belonging to Megumin and a few others. She was mad, yes. But she was trying her absolute best to not lose it and ruin a perfectly good plan.

However, for Yang, she heard Lilith and Soma talking while something -- potentially an encounter with the perpetrator -- was going on.

While Weiss slowly came out of the exit, and back into the car she was in, she only had one question to say as she approached Yang, Lilith, and Soma, who were about to witness a potential kidnapping.

"What's--"

"All of you," Yang whispered, ensuring to include Ciri just in case, "Quiet."

Weiss only nodded, then switched Myrtenaster to the "Gravity" dust canister as she gulped., following Yang towards the door.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Robbie), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri), Zamasu Zamasu (Soma), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials (Lilith), darkred darkred (Aloy)

Last edited:
Chronology: Ultimate
DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 40%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Alert, Protective, Suspicious
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
MENTIONS:

When Sage entered the dining cart, she gave him a bright smile, a cheerful wave, and an enthusiastic “Good morning, sweetheart!” She was pleasantly surprised that Sage decided to change his wardrobe a little...even if it was only his pants. She was worried that the boy might walk around with half a pant leg missing and a poorly stitched up jacket the entire time. At Sage’s comment at being up early though, the mom of nine wrinkled her nose and let out a chuckle, “Early? This is waking up way too late for me. I’m usually up before sunrise.”

As the two ate their breakfasts, Alexis paid attention to the information Pennington handed out about the kidnapped. The kidnapper always struck at noon, they always took something important from the victim’s cabin, and they kidnapped people regardless of whether they were alone or not. The last bit of information was especially difficult, as it meant that safety in numbers was practically useless. Alexis wondered where the kidnapper could possibly hide the victims on the train, unless they either dumped the victims off the train or put them in some kind of pocket dimension.

While Alexis pondered this information, Pennington laid out a plan stolen from Megumin. One group would work on trapping the kidnapper while the other group worked on looking around for any information or evidence that would be of use. In the middle of the discussion, Sage asked her and Leo to watch his food as he ran off to the Explosion Mage.

It didn’t take the boy long to come running back with several napkins with runes scribbled on them. Alexis watched as Sage enthusiastically explained how they worked, but Alexis already got a sense of how they worked from feeling the way Aether was being stored and the Spark that was prepared within the “Arrays” as Sage called them. As he did so, Alexis noticed one in particular that she wasn’t looking forward to. Sage called it a combination of “Trigger”, “Siren”, and “Illumination”, but Alexis just focused on how one Spark would create pressure waves, more specifically, sound waves. She didn’t really want Sage to test it, but she wouldn’t stop him.

As Sage went demonstrating, these Arrays, Alexis politely clapped and let out a few exclamations of wonder, impressed with what the boy could do with his system of magic. However, the dreaded Trigger/Siren/Illumination had to come eventually. The Illumination part wasn’t too bad, but the Siren part was ear piercing and made Alexis cringe in pain as she used her hands to cover up her fox ears. Thankfully, Sage quickly stopped it, but for Alexis, she couldn’t imagine how Siren would help her out in its current configuration. Still, the others were certainly incredibly useful for monitoring the cabins. “Wow, this is some awesome stuff, Sage! But...why shouldn’t we use the Teleport rune, I mean, Array, on people? I haven’t done much study into the Runic Method of magic, but I know that it is possible to transport living beings. It’s a limitation of the System you use, right?”

Whatever answer Sage would give, Alexis would still go around and help the boy set up these Arrays. While the other two were a bit more sheepish about setting up an Array in Room 1-A, Alexis had no such apprehensions, as she sent in a tail to quietly set up an Array next to Blake’s weapon, the katana… kusarigama… gun.... thing. With that attached, she went over to Room 1-B to check up on Sage and Leo as they attempted to set up an Array. There was a look of notable confusion in the former’s face, but before Alexis could ask what it was, she, as well as the other in the cabin, picked up on the loud shuffling that occurred down the hallway. In response to Sage, Alexis mumbled, “They do...but not this kind of noise...”

A fiery orb appeared in Alexis’s hands as she stepped out of Cabin 1-B and looked to see what it was. There didn’t appear to be anyone in the hallway, but before long, Alexis could hear an unfamiliar, unsettling voice coming from Megumin’s cabin. She carefully approached the door and opened it, ready for some kind of monster to be assaulting the girl.

What Alexis found instead was a strange, almost creepy looking man with a mustache offering Megumin a candy bar. Alexis had seen enough to read into this situation in an...unfavorable light. She instinctively stepped between the girl and the man, pointing her fiery orb at the man, ready to blow him away at a moment’s notice. She aggressively interrogated the man, “Where did you come from and what do you want? I’ll give you three seconds to start explaining yourself before I turn you into ashes.”

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari shrugged when Ghost T. explained what it was he did while his spirit remained on the train. "Well, as long as you're having fun, I guess..." He wanted to mention how it might not be fun for the people he scared, but... never mind that.

Akari bent down to investigate the maple syrup emerging from beneath the engine. "Hmm... I doubt someone was eating breakfast in here. Pennington might want to hear about this. Maple syrup isn't exactly a substitute for engine oil."

Then, Akari heard the sounds of shuffling coming from one of the cabins. He followed everyone over to the room where the sound was coming from, and readied his crossbow. When Akari peered inside, he saw Megumin, along with a man who, quite frankly, looked like someone out of a show for young children, offering her a candy bar.

When Alexis stepped between them and Megumin, Akari turned out from the corner and pointed his crossbow at the strange mustachioed man to give her a bit of support.

"Don't try anything funny with us. Answer her."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
QizPizza QizPizza (Unspoken Mention)
@DontEatStefansCandy
(Open for Interactions)

Megumin peered from behind Alexis's legs. The sentiment was lovely, but if the plan was for her to get kidnapped, it was certainly going to be difficult for this man to pull off now. Oh, well. One way or another, they had him. "Out with it!" She demanded softly, smirking and pointing at her unwanted guest with her staff. "Looks like I'm not so vunerable after all, huh? Meet my-temporary, I will confess, until I get home-party, you felon!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The toad seemed to relent a bit whenever Ben transformed back into his normal self, slowly lowering his arms as he looked to him and the rest of the occupants of the room. The toad then fell back when Another Ghost decided to fucking punch it (smart move bud), and was promptly knocked out. It fell to the floor with a loud squeak, and as such, it was unable to answer Sora's questions. Also, Lucky was just slapping a knocked out mushroom creature by this point.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"So uh..." Ben asks, "should I whip out Pesky Dust or are we going to wait?"

"Well, milk chocolate, of course!" The strange man replied to Megumin as she began to ask questions. He made an exaggerated groaning sound and slumping motion as she asked even more questions, however, and instead he just placed his hand on her back. "That's not important right now! What's important is that I kidna--erm... take you to my candy workshop. Yes... yes, that's what I meant to say..."

He cleared his throat awkwardly. As the others began to peak through the door, they would... basically see this creepy man trying to kidnap Megumin with candy. Aloy's Focus would... basically find this as well. In the meantime, Leo had been helping Sage silently with his plan, doing as he was told to the letter. It wasn't until Sage himself spoke up about the noise that he said anything. "Uhh... not usually, no..." He muttered suspiciously, before turning to look at Sage himself. "Do you think we should go check it out?" He asked.

However, as more and more people began to crowd around the door, they didn't even notice very similar looking creepy men sneaking up behind them, holding what looked like a comically oversized net.

DownrightFarGarpike-max-1mb.gif

"Look at this net, that I just found! When I say go, get ready to throw! GO!" The lead creepy man shouted, practically giving away their positions behind you all. Suddenly, the net was thrown on top of all of, trapping you all under its mildly inconveniencing rope-like material! Whatever will you do?

While this all was happening, Alexis had decided to make herself known. The man would pause dead in his tracks, especially when Alexis had backup in the form of Akari, and even Megumin herself. "Well... I... um... you see... uh..." There was a long pause as the creepy one tried to formulate words, but eventually, a sinister idea appeared in his head. He gasped loudly and lifted a finger, pointing behind Alexis and Akari.

giphy.gif

"HEY!" He'd shout in a horrified tone. "ROBBIE ROTTEN!!!" In the time that they took to turn around, they would have found the three similar looking men throwing a net onto the gang who had surrounded the door. And, in the meantime, the one from the bedroom had grabbed Megumin by the collar and dragged her out of the window. If all went according to plan, they would have been gone by the time anyone even noticed!

P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Zamasu Zamasu darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie QizPizza QizPizza quadraxis201 quadraxis201

The toad did not wake up from Lucky's slaps. What did end up working, however, was cold water. Because everyone knows that if there's one thing toads hate, it's illegal torture techniques such as waterboarding. The toad let out a loud gasp as it jolted awake, its eyes widening as it got a good look at everyone present around him.

"W-who are you people??" The toad asked in a frightened tone.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Well, I'm the train's conductor," The dirty toad explained. "So, I was working on the engine in the engine room. Then suddenly, the strangest thing happened..." He began to recall. "As I was wiping down the engine for the regular maintenance, maple syrup began to seep out from under it. Now, it's not every day that something like that happens, so of course my first instinct was to try and scoop up as much as I could and save it for later." He paused, trying to remember what happened next. Eventually he did, and he said, "All I remember after that is while I was getting the syrup, a creepy tall guy stood over me and offered me candy. The next thing I knew, he threw a net over me and dragged me in here, and stuffed me in that box..."

Crow Crow P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Wait, if you're the train's conductor, and you've been put out of commission, then..." Ben's face was a look of worry, "who's doing your job?"

Crow Crow P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Now Pop!"

The Agent, who was there this whole time, summoned his Purple Elite Puffle that manifested outside the net. This Puffle proceeded to blow its strong bubbles to trap all the Robbie Rottens in seperate bubble prisons.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Laix_Lake Laix_Lake jigglesworth jigglesworth Zamasu Zamasu

The net was promptly cut into pieces, causing the three men to gasp in horror. "He destroyed the net!" One of them shouted in anguish. As they slowly began to back up, however, the lead one revealed yet another sinister trick up his sleeve, as he pulled out a red box.

57284720d14662d4e04fc56800c67db1e409296b_hq.gif

"Now watch and learn, here's the deal! You'll sleep and slide on this banana peel! HA HA HA HA!" His laugh was more spoken than an actual laugh as he backed up and threw banana peels on the floor, creating quite the cumbersome path between you all and the three.... people. They would all three comically leap out of the way of the bubbles, though, two of them narrowly avoiding them while one of them was trapped! He started to angrily bang his fists against the bubble while growling loudly.

Zamasu Zamasu Crow Crow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts jigglesworth jigglesworth Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 QizPizza QizPizza FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla marc122 marc122 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials quadraxis201 quadraxis201

The toad paused for a moment as Ben asked is question. "I don't... I don't know... that's actually a good question..." The toad would ponder. Suddenly, you all heard a voice come up from behind you.

latest

"So, it's all been revealed then, huh?" The toad who you formerly thought was the engineer asked from behind you all with a sinister grin. "I must say, you fools are smarter than I thought!" The "toad" said, followed by an overzealous chuckle. "You see, I am no ordinary toad... but rather..." A large cloud of smoke suddenly enveloped the toad, revealing his true form...

"ROBBIE ROTTEN!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie

• "Okay, why?" Megumin remained suspicious. "I have no experience in candy making whatsoever. Or candy tasting. You are bringing a cat into an orchestra."

It looked like this was going to be a very easy battle...then three more Robbies came! Wait, no, this was still going to be a breeze. "...You do realize we outnumber you, riIIIIIIGH-" Then one of the men took her by the collar, spiriting her away in seconds! While she was being dragged, she was helpless as the Robbies snagged everyone else in a net! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Oh, wow, that was just a common net made of twine." She glared at the Robbie kidnapping her. "Small wonder you were only able to steal away four people on a train that's probably carrying over thirty."

Now, then...where were they going?

Users who are viewing this thread