Orbeck of vinheim
Condition: normal. Still shaken by Dork souls three​

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

The story was very heart wenching. Not only has Ganondorf destroyed the Cape, but also, someone precious to Blake, Weiss, and Yang sacrificed her own life to defeat Cobblepot, whom Soma has already forgotten since leaving to his world to live a normal life which he wanted. That sparked memories to deaths of those whom Soma had held dear in the past.

Yuuma and Leon Kennedy.

Both people who's lives were taken away by the villains that they tried to take them down. Soma could not believe what he has ended up in, the same to Shanoa, whom she doesn't know the struggle the former had went through. Soma begins to feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry to hear. If only I had accepted the MPF invite, then I could have..."

Shanoa would notice Soma's hands shaking violently. She begins to feel worry.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla marc122 marc122 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
There was no question that the news had sparked a sense of regret within Soma. That is to be expected...
"...The only thing we can do now is to keep moving forward. Her death was a tragedy, but we can't let ourselves be led astray by regrets and what if's. Just...refrain from reminding those three of their loss. We will get through this."
With the issue regarding Ruby's death dealt with, he attempts to pay attention to the proposed plan. And like the last two plans, it involves two teams. One would be involved with investigating the entirety of this train. The other team would be responsible for setting a trap for the perpetrator in question.

"Nonsense!" Pennington would laugh in response to Megumin. "I know you wish to help out, but taking credit for my ideas will certainly not help anyone!" Pennington exclaimed, and before anyone could argue with him further, he'd already changed subjects. "Anyways... how shall we set these traps, assistants?"

"Given what you said, the thief doesn't have any particular interest when it comes to the items in question." he said "So wouldn't it be preferable to use something utilitarian as bait?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Realy_chating_here?

The boys awkwardly looked at Megumin as she continued to explain what type of dream she had involving everyone leaving her to Ganondorf. “Now that’s crazy. Why would we do that? Least you had a happy ending.”

Lucky would go over his dream, which would make Rex a little sad and confused in the process. “Lucky. I’m sorry that you still feel that way, but you gotta remember it wasn’t your fault. This of this as your development of turning into rabbit with a heart of gold that’s still capable of kicking butt. And by the way, who’s Van Tasic?”

Just then, everyone decides to go deeper in the investigation. “Count me in too.” Sora goes with Lucky and others only to find a ghost asking who disturbs his slumber. Sora speaks to the ghost, stating their business. “Excuse me, but we’re looking for missing passengers. Have you seen them?”

Rex on the other hand stayed with Megumin doing whatever.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

((It appears that my lil' bro needsa spanking))

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: P PopcornPie

"Well, you do have a track record of getting into trouble, so what better bait than a catalyst?" Hiryu shrugged as he turned to Megumin, shortly afterwards, Benrey. "Oh, Benrey-san could be there too. He doesn't look as flail and weak, but heck."

--Another Riders: On Search--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Another Riders Ryuki, Ghost, and Wizard all explored the engine room with Lucky, only to find a ghost. As the resident spooky man, Another Ghost opted to speak with the fellow spectre.

"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhh...." Albeit imperfect, Another Ghost attempted communication with its fellow ghastly apparition, stating that they're looking for friends who had gone missing.

Benrey
Reacting to what Megumin said, he responded with “While I seem weak right now, this disguise is perfect in order to make the weakling facade needed for this, since these toads don’t look that strong.” as he opened up an invisible skin compartment, which was literally the disguise kit from the Spy costume he had on earlier, and began to put on a mask, to which envelopes him in a cloud of smoke before revealing Benrey’s new form.
37AAF629-26C4-4559-8E3C-0E40AAEF721A.png
“Yo waddup, this is my new disguise. I dunno about you chuckleheads but this is the perfect disguise for fooling idiots like that kidnapper...” as he waited for anyone to respond.
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Ah! I've got it! The classic damsel in distress ploy!" Pennington would exclaim out loud. "Thank goodness I thought of that, otherwise I fret that we would be stuck here twiddling our thumbs-- or in my case, flippers-- while our perpetrator gets the upper hand!" The penguin detective said, before he pointed a flipper towards Benrey. "In fact, I think he would be a great candidate for such a role!"

Jason, meanwhile, would stare at Benrey as he transformed, deadpanning a bit behind his helmet.

tumblr_inline_n9meaz61wV1s81zze.png

"You look like a fucking prick, dude."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @Traps

"I'm just kidding with you, I wasn't actually sleeping," The ghost laughed a bit, before hearing out what everyone near him had to say. The first, of course, being Lucky. "No... I've been looking for them, though," The ghost would reply to Lucky. "I passed away in this train years ago, and now i'm cursed to haunt it. It kinda sucks, actually," The mushroom-headed ghost would pause for a bit and shrug. "Oh, I'm Ghost T., by the way...." He would then pause when Another Ghost started just growling towards him out of nowhere, seeming confused by whatever he was trying to say. He turned to face Sora and covered his mouth, before thumbing to the Another Rider behind him, "Is that guy okay?" He whispered.

"Sooooo.... " He began again, glancing back up. "You said you're looking for a guy who stole some stuff, right? Like, stuff and people? Because, I'm pretty sure that guy stole my diary." He coughed a bit. S"So uh... if you could like, find him and get it back... that'd be great. But DON'T YOU EVEN DARE READ MY DIARY!! Because if you do..." Ghost T. let out a menacing sounding chuckle. "Well, let's just say that a horrible fate awaits you..."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie @Search

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"You're right..." Soma said, the violent hand shaking immediately put on a halt as he regains his composure. "I may not be there, but at the very least that I- no, WE can do is do our best to prevent another one of us dead. Is Jason still around? Tell him I've changed my mind...even if it already is too late." Soma said confidently, having now a renewed purpose in being in this new world. It looks like his normal life would have to on pause for a long time. "I'll do the same as well.i know that I may not like some of you, but I will do my part in any way I can." Shanoa followed. Afterwards, they would listen to the plan, and it involves two teams. They would listen to the plan and eventually make their decisions.

"I'll go follow the search team. Maybe find some clues about the disappearances." Soma said before following the said team to the engine room to meet up with a ghost, who requests them to find his diary. "Any reason why he took your diary, Ghost T?" Soma asked.

Meanwhile, Shanoa stayed with the trap team to discuss about who should be the bait. Their minds go towards Benrey, much to Jason's displeasure. "I believe I should be the one to act as bait, not this idiot here." Shanoa suggested bluntly.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla marc122 marc122 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie

Benrey
After hearing a bit from everyone else, and Pennington saying that is disguise was good, he kinda ignored what Jason said, but he didn’t seemed too displease with it. But when Shanoa said that she is a much better damsel for this situation. Removing the mask and turning back to his normal self and saying “So..... do you have a mask that makes you look like that your as weak as a stick....? Or a disguise that allows you to keep your strength without looking like as big as a threat.....” as he held the mask in his hands as he spoke to her, waiting for her response.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu

Gretar
Walking to the engine room, there was apparently a ghost toad that died there years ago, and now haunts it. It also seemed to lost its diary, and would kill them or something if they looked at it, he doesn’t know much since he was distracted.....

The ghost introduces himself as GhostT and says he’s been looking for the same clues the others are. “Don’t worry Ghost T, we’ll track him down.” GhostT says his diary was also taken and if they read it, horrible things will happen. “Loud and clear. C’mon Lucky.” He said, cheerful as ever.

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu @BaitTeamMeeting

"Yeah, you look unprotected right now, so you're good on that part." Hiryu nodded as Shanoa, a seemingly random girl who appeared out of nowhere, suggested that she should be the one as bait. "Yeah, no, you're too menacing to be bait for this kidnapper." Hiryu says, taking note of her glare. "Actually, who are you? I feel like I missed something about you suddenly showing up."

--Another Riders: On Search--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The Another Riders shimmeyed around the engine room, proving Ghost T's point that something's wrong with the Another Riders. Another Ghost, showing a bit of intelligence, took note of the missing diary, and decided to head back to where his master and the detective are to report this valuable intel

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Another Ghost--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @MeetingOfTheMinds

As the argument would break out, Another Ghost finally entered the room, approaching Hiryu as he stood up.

"Yeah, what?" Hiryu asked, as the Another Rider grunted at him. "Is that so? Keep up the good work." He nodded, and soon, Another Ghost shimmeyed away to explore more restricted areas of the ship. "They found the owner of the Diary...It's a Ghost."

--Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Going the opposite way, Whisper decided to explore the other side of the train away from the engine room.

Lilith
Lilith.png
As the spooky ghost toad spooks the group Lilith looks at him with a seemingly unfazed expression. "Phff...that is some low tier scaring." But Lilith would soon looked shocked as Ghost T. says that he has a diary. "Wait, you have one to?" She quickly realized what she said and start's to get extremely nervous. "Oh god why did I say that out loud, I'm such an idiot!"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Ghost T.)

Benrey
He sighed as he stopped, but apparently he was starting an argument here, so he began putting on the mask again, as he transformed back into the familiar form of the Scout, and said in the Scout’s voice “Look..... arguing ain’t gonna change anything here lads, so how about we just go on with the normal plan, right everyone...?” as he began taking off the more revealing weapons on him such as the Kryptonite spear he had on him, the machete, and finally his passport (combine pulse rifle) onto the table, leaving the M1911 in its holster and the Holy Handgrenade in his left hand. “So.... what is the plan chuckleheads, do we have a specific area I need to be in, or I am gonna be walking around aimlessly until I get kidnapped or something.”
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu @ TRAP group

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Observant, Exasperated Antecipatory
Tags: (Leo, GM)
, (Megumin)
(Benrey),
(Shanoa)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When his order came through, Sage had been delighted to find that there actually was salad in the menu and a rather full and healthy one too! It came in a simpistic ornate bowl, a bed of lettuce accompanied by a mix of bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado. Then on top was a fried egg, yolk still runny, and bread croutons that were adorably cut like mushrooms. It was pretty much a whole meal on itself! Combo-ed with the oatmeal for fibers and the vitamin C blend of orange and carrots, this was definitely the most balanced he had eaten thus far today.

Leo had shown up a bit later, catching the pyromancer in the middle of the salad, already done with the oatmeal. It hadn't stopped him from greeting the other though, with as much enthusiasm as he had done to Alexis, and soon there were both eating side-by-side. Silent and respectfully, as it should be, or well, almost, Leo was a bit of a messy eater sometimes, as he had learned while watching him chow down hamburgers and chocolate voraciously. It was kind of amusing to watch actually, matched his carefree way of being.

In the background, Megumin's table continued as packed as always, with Pennington, the penguin detective, sticking around them and constantly receiving and giving suggestions for the disappearance case at hand. The pyromancer hadn't been too interested in the chat itself, more like looking for a moment to go ask for that marker, until the words 'baiting' and 'trap' had been uttered. Then he had an idea. An idea and also an excuse to go make the request...

But he had not been done with the food yet... Stuck to the table by principle, the young man kept eating at his usual pace, yet with the attention noticeably gone from it. Should he try and eat faster? But then that'd be both disrespectful to the efforts put on the cooking and risk choking on food. So he did not, but he also didn't get to finish it properly. As the discussion of the plan kept progressing, Sage was starting to feel like he was about to miss a good chance to try something. Eventually, he had given in.

"Hey uhh, I'm gonna go something real quick, can you watch these over for me?", he had asked both Alexis and Leo, picking up a bundle of paper napkins and getting up from his seat, "I'll be right back!"

And there went the pyromancer, in a half-walk, half-run towards the pointy hat Missy's table. A bit in exasperation over maybe being interrupting something important but still, this was the perfect moment to try this out!

"Wait! Waaaaait!!", he called out to the others, "I might have something we can use!", oh oops it seems like they were fighting now... This was awkward, "Uhhhh, should I come back another tim- No! I mean!!!", he shook his head trying to regain focus on whatever he had been about to do and gestured toward the one he had been meaning to talk to, "Megumin! Can your uhhh thingy-magick spawn a pen or something? I need to write down in these napkins real quick and check if this works!"

Before she had even replied, he would begin placing the napkins neatly beside the other on top of the table, five for now still blank square sheets of soft white paper. What was he even planning on doing with these?

Last edited:

• "I wouldn't speak so soon, things can go to shit real fast," Price said to Corvo, then nodded to the latter's suggestion about sleeping. He walked over to the bunk, glancing to the top. He placed his boonie hat on the nightstand beside the bunk, placing his body armor and equipment in the drawers. After kicking his boots off at the base of the bed, unwrapping his belt, and flicking off the lights, John hopped up to the top bunk. His head fell back against the pillow, hands resting on his stomach, and took one last sigh. On the in-breath he closed his eyes, and let himself drift off into sleep.

Morning came as it usually did: too soon. Nothing Price wasn't used to, but it never becomes pleasant. Just a little more tolerable with each awakening. He sits up, narrowly smacking his head on the ceiling. After sliding off the top bunk, taking a few moments to freshen up in the bathroom. He fixed his hair the way it usually sits, then went to sliding on his uniform pants, boots, and pistol holster complete with his sidearm. He left his body armor and boonie hat in the room, heading out in just his shirt and red scarf for now.

Price grabbed his breakfast of eggs, waffles, and toast, not even considering eating them except plain, then walked over to his multiverse pals. It was strangely nice to have him, Kassandra, Aloy, and Corvo back together, It the group were already in conversation, the Captain walking in as Corvo and Ciri were getting introduced to each other. "Almost a shame you might not get to see him in action yet," he added, as the two were shaking hands. "Almost. Morning, all." John sat down, taking a bite of his plain waffle, listening to the others talk about a plan of action.

Pennington gave more information to them about the kidnappings, and Megumin had an actually good idea, surprising John. "Good thinking, kid." Pennington, of course, passed it off as his own to everyone in the train car. After a little bit of conversation, and Price having thought about it earlier and just now, he added his own thoughts. "We shouldn't capture them once they take the bait. We need to know where they're keeping the kidnapped. If they are able to pull all of this off without leaving a trace, snatching people from groups, taking specific items, we're dealing with someone who not only knows exactly what they're doing, but is doing it for a specific reason. Though I am versed in... persuasion, as I'm sure a few of you are as well," he glanced to the others, "convincing them to jeopardize those goals and divulge the location of the missing people is risky. Especially when we don't know if Ganondorf is behind this. I can be intimidating, but that multiversal twat has got more than one trick up his sleeve. Not to mention we don't even know if we can capture them. Taking someone in the middle of a crowd?" John paused, taking a bite of his toast, and drinking from his cup of water. "Slippery bastard, that much we know. We can try to capture, if that's what you lot want, but I don't have much hope for it.

"As for the items they take, I'm not too sure." Price glanced over to someone who spoke about the bait, saying to the group that they should use something utilitarian. "Right, not just any item, though. The diary is something intensely personal, and the toad might have had some sentimental attachment to the weapon, the sock and toothpaste are both personal affects, albeit, throwaway items. At the very least, the items taken belonged to the kidnapped individual, sentimental or not. Best bet is leaving something personal, with some kind of use, as you said, up for bait rather than a diamond or weapon you have no connection to." Another pause, a few more bites of his plain breakfast.

"Setting the bait is, of course, difficult when we can't predict who they'll take. The 'damsel-in-distress' bait... well." John has trouble believing in anything Pennington thinks is a good idea, not to mention the kidnapper has no preferential treatment to those vulnerable over someone in a crowd. Some people offered themselves up as bait, which was admirable of them. "We can use more than one idiot as bait," he addressed to the person who spoke up and promptly called someone an idiot, "so you and him can do so together, as well as anyone else wanting to offer themselves up. I do have an idea of how we might be able to go about it.

"If we can get everyone on the train into a few carts by noon, focusing on each other somehow, we can set the bait up as vulnerable targets, both in crowds and on their own. Someone the kidnapper can grab without anyone seeing them. The lone baits can wonder around, investigating as usual, not acting like you're waiting to be kidnapped. Those in the crowds can stay on their own, not interacting with the group. We all have communicators, we can signal for help should we need it. But, it might also be beneficial to allow them to take the bait, find where they are keeping the kidnapped. Ultimately, that decision comes down to whoever is chosen by our perp. The baits have to have something personal on them, something that they use, something they owned before the investigation began. It might help if they don't have weapons on them, too. Then, we wait.

"Something a little more proactive than sending one person out around the train,"
    he took another sip of his water as he finished.

• Soma Cruz

"That's not the response I've been hoping for, but alright." Soma said with a small hint of disappointment.

@SearchTeam​

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Dining Car, Excess Express
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Investigating) (Look at me. I'm the survey now.)

As Yang finished her food, she and Weiss turned their focus towards Detective Pennington, who had, at this point, shifted the center of focus into the investigation at hand. It did not matter how many separate conversations were happening around them; they would soon shift to asking the paper penguin questions about the perpetrator, the missing persons, every other detail they could conceivably think of.

At the same time, however, the way he talked was...rather familiar. Sure, the penguin talked at a normal pace, but the way his vocabulary was...reminiscent of a teacher she once learned from. It was, as demonstrated, somewhat more refined, with more big words thrown into the mix, than the way the remnants of Team RWBY spoke.

"He reminds me a bit of Profe...Dr. Oobleck. Don't you think?"

As the two girls listened on, standing up and getting closer to him, suddenly, they noticed that his mood changed when he started to talk about Jeremy, even if for a very brief moment. The two turned heads to each other, Yang raising her eyebrow in particular, before turning back to the penguin. While she listened, Weiss started to do her ponytail.

From what they had learned, there was no pattern as to what people went missing, but at least one thing was taken from each of the victims. A diary, a sock, a weapon, and toothpaste were among the four items that had been taken. Four days ago, the disappearances commenced, each one taking place precisely around noon. Everyone, at this time, had three hours before the clock strikes 12 AM, and the perpetrator. It had been suggested by Pennington that it is better to simply watch someone -- say the conductor of the train -- and sniff out the clues. It did not matter whether anyone was alone, or in a large group; herd immunity was not a thing to the perpetrator. All the people kidnapped looked the same. Then, it was suggested that the group splits up into a "trap" unit and a "search" unit, all thanks to...

...HIM?!

"A dirty one at that." Yang shook her head as soon as she realized that Pennington had taken credit for Megumin's idea. She was about to come over to him, going so far as to take a step towards him...but before she could go any further, Weiss put her hand on her shoulder, prompting her to look back at her, frustrated.

Weiss only looked at her worryingly.

"Fine." Yang said. "But I don't wish to ask him anything, anymore."

"So, we get to the chase instead?" Weiss replied, putting her hand down.

Yang took a deep breath, then asked, "Do you want to search for clues with me?"

"Yes."

Yang nodded towards the ex-heiress. Before long, she turned back towards the...self-centered penguin, ready to look out for clues.

"Weiss and I will be part of the search team. Wish us luck."

— — — — —​

Weiss and Yang entered the engineer's room with Lucky, Gretar, Hiryu, Sora, and Soma as their first place of interest.

It looked like something out of pictures, or drawings, of locomotives from decades past; machinery on the sides facilitated movement of the wheels across the tracks. Keeping up with the paper-like aesthetics, the machinery looked rather cartoonish, with simpler shading to go along with it, yet it still felt like something that...existed in their own space. Down to the noise, down to the smell...

Weiss, who now had her signature crooked ponytail back, albeit without a braid, covered her nose while Yang stood her ground, surveying the area with her vision. However, she only got two seconds in until she couldn't take it and coughed violently from the steam and smoke in the room.

Don't worry; she only coughed into her prosthetic elbow.

Anyways. Just as Yang recovered from that round of coughs, a purple ghost Toad happened to float by, unhappy by her group's mere presence. Lucky was the first to ask questions about the perpetrator. Apparently, the guy had died years ago on the train, but it is unknown when the diary was taken. Nothing else useful was asked.

Yeah, I'm talking to you, Soma. AHEM.

"Excuse us. When was the diary taken?" Weiss asked. Details were extremely important to the task at hand, hence why.

"What can you remember from when it was taken?" Yang asked next.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Pennington, Ghost T.), P PopcornPie (Lucky), Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Hiryu), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Gretar), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora), Zamasu Zamasu (Soma)

230.jpg

The last room of note that Another Ghost and Whisper would find on the train was what appeared to be the luggage cart. It contained various crates, bags, and boxes, so much so that it was probably a bit hard for them to shift through all of them at once. There were what sounded like ruffling noises coming from the other end of the cart, however. Whisper and Another Ghost would probably need to find a way to get past all of the crates and luggage first, though. Ben, on the other hand, would find that the various possible scentes of the kidnappers and maybe even the perpetrator themselves was coming from this very room!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

"Hey, having a diary isn't anything to be ashamed of! We've all got secrets!" Ghost T. replied to Lilith with a smile. He then looked at Soma and furrowed his brows a bit. "Well, what do you expect me to say? I've never met the guy!" He huffed angrily, though he managed to calm down when Yang and Weiss began asking him questions. "Well, the diary itself was taken about two nights ago, when I was doing my nightly routine of scaring passengers and uh... that's about it, really. After my third victim of the night, I decided to turn in and call it a day. But when i went to go write in my diary, it was gone!" Ghost T. explained with a somber expression towards the two females.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials marc122 marc122 Zamasu Zamasu Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

After Price gave his explanation on what to do about the kidnapped and how to track everyone down, Pennington would step in front of him and raise a flipper into the air. "I've got it! Instead of having one person as bait, we have multiple so we can arouse suspicion. Then, we split everyone up into cabins and wait for them to take the bait, and follow our kidnapper back to where everyone is being held!" Pennington chuckled. "My my, Pennington, you are on a roll today!" He said to himself with a smile, before turning to face Price. "Bartholomew, make sure to write all this down and take notes! One of these days, it might fall upon you to come up with plans such as I, after all!"

jigglesworth jigglesworth Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

230.jpg

The last room of note that Another Ghost and Whisper would find on the train was what appeared to be the luggage cart. It contained various crates, bags, and boxes, so much so that it was probably a bit hard for them to shift through all of them at once. There were what sounded like ruffling noises coming from the other end of the cart, however. Whisper and Another Ghost would probably need to find a way to get past all of the crates and luggage first, though. Ben, on the other hand, would find that the various possible scentes of the kidnappers and maybe even the perpetrator themselves was coming from this very room!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

Using his enhanced hearing, Wildmutt would try to pick up on the rustling and the voice of the one causing it, all while following the scent, claws digging to climb the wooden crates if need be.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Whisper The Wolf || Another Ghost--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow

Arriving at the cargo cart, Whisper's wolfie ears heard some ruflfing coming at the opposite end of the cart. Taking out her Wispon and holding it like an umbrella, Whisper used the Hover configuration in order to float atop the highest crate to see the other side.

Taking cue from Whisper, Another Ghost attempted to fly over the boxes and luggage, bumping into a few along the way.

• "Hey!" Megumin stomped her foot. "Just because I often put myself at risk doesn't mean I do it intentionally! Right, Benrey?" Benrey answered by switching his form into that of a skinnier man with red attire. "Hey, your face looks just like the face of someone I saw on TV last night."

The new girl, Shanoa, also wanted to be bait, and fought with Benrey for the position, further annoying the mage. "Hey, you two! Nobody ever said you couldn't share the position!" She nodded happily at Price. "Best of all, this means I don't have to be bait, too, right?" She made a quick breath of relief while, of course, Pennington also took credit for this idea. Honestly, did he even choose to become a detective on his own, or was it a mocking suggestion from a school bully?

Then Sage contributed his own plan, asking her to spawn in a marker while he spread napkins in carefully organized areas. "Marker...marker...gosh, this little window is small. Is there a specific color you want? Looks like every one is available."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread