Lilith
Lilith.png
"Seriously what is going on in the-OH MY GOD YOU ARE NAKED!" Lilith yells out as she witnesses Caption Falcon run out of the shower in the nude, when he asked for a towel all she could say is: "Uh yeah just give me a sec." Lilith enters the bathroom and possesses one of the towels to toss over to him while trying not to look at his junk.

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Topless Topless

Hearing some noises nearby as he scrub his body with soap, Hiryu glanced around to see who else joined with him...To his surprise, women, which prompted Hiryu to jolt a bit, soon turning around and began mentally screaming not to look.

As a teenager, it is pretty arousing, but for the sake of RPN, it's best not to describe it at all.

To add to the mess, Another Ryuki entered the bath as if he was called, and started to heat up everyone else's shower heads, giving them hot water for free.

Gretar
Walking around a bit, he then remembered the horrible smell from the sewers, and he has not had a shower the entire time. Sighing, he then went in the direction of the bathing area, hoping to at least get some peace and quiet. Opening the door with a quick slam, to his demise, there were already people here...... but he paid then no mind, as he went to a nearby shower head, and turned the handle, having the water rush down and began to clean not only his body but his clothes that he was still wearing. He began putting soap on him, as he began humming to himself, except it was loud enough to be heard by everyone currently residing inside.
@ Viking shower time

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
It was then that Shujinko asked if she was fine. And in all honesty? She wasn't. Those thoughts she had... it was going to lead her down a path she couldn't return from. "
I... I-I'm fine..."

Yeah, she wasn't fine, it was clear. Despite the rise in temperature, there wasn't any reaction from her.

Topless Topless

Chronology: Ultimate

DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 25%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Naked, Dirty
MENTAL CONDITION: Relaxed
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
MENTIONS: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- jigglesworth jigglesworth TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

After the battle, after the mourning, and after certain people were done brutalizing the corpse of Cobblepot, it was time to move on to the next destination. Alexis gently carried the unconscious Sage out of Atlas Academy as if he were her own child. It was in the space outside that the final farewells were being said, with Sarge, Grif, Spider-Man, and Ant-Man staying behind to salvage the shambles that Cobblepot left the city in. Everyone was more or less ready to get going when suddenly, a motorcycle skidded to a stop right before the group. On it were Yang and Weiss, eager to come with their friend, Blake. Seeing as they just saw their closest friend and sister die in front of them, Alexis couldn’t blame them for wanting to be with Blake. There was comfort in solidarity, and Alexis wasn’t one to deny people the right to grieve and process with whom they so choose.

With the two new additions to the group, Jason led them to another universe.

When the black smoke dissipated, Alexis was greeted by the interior of a train car. More specifically, a dining car, and a rather nice train car at that.This was rather nice compared to the sewer that Alexis had just trudged through not even an hour ago. If this train had a dining car, could it have a place where people could take a shower as well? A kitsune could hope. The only thing was...everything looked kinda...flat? It was hard to describe, but Alexis felt as if her dimensions were limited a bit in this universe...as if the number of axes this world had was less than that of a normal world.

As she looked around, taking in the flat-looking environment a small blue penguin and his human-sized “assistant”, mumbling about some sort of case about a kidnapper. It didn’t take long for the penguin to start accusing the newly arrived MPF group as the culprits for whatever crime he was investigating. It took the man that was with him, one Captain John Price, to convince the penguin, named Pennington, that the MPF group were allies.

Alexis wasn’t sure why Price would stick his head out for them, but she appreciated it. She was glad to see one other responsible adult join the group of mostly children. It wasn’t that Alexis doubted the group’s abilities, it was just that...children tended to be volatile and lacked discipline. These were qualities that weren’t exactly desirable when one was trying to save the multiverse, but it didn’t seem like there was any other choice.

As the Pennington went about answering questions, Alexis could feel Sage stirring among her tails and even making a offhand comment about the world looking like a child’s sketchbook. The motherly fox affirmed his comment, “Yeah, it does...though a bit more refined than a child’s drawings.” The boy didn’t make much a move while he lay in her tails, but eventually, he asked the question that Alexis dreaded answering: “What happened?”

“Well...a lot of things happened...” While the kitsune thought about how to best tell the boy what had happened, Leo tugged her away from the rest of the group, looking as if he wanted to tell them something. Sage picked up on this too, and eased himself out of Alexis’s embrace to face Leo’s revelations standing up. It turned out that Leo wanted to answer the question himself, giving a succinct...though perhaps a bit straightforward recollection of the events that happened since Sage passed out. Alexis appreciated the gesture, and seeing him look shaken even from the retelling, she placed a comforting tail on the boy’s shoulder, rubbing to let him know it would be okay. “Yeah...that’s what’s happened...”

Sage cried, as expected. Alexis kept the boy in a warm embrace as he let out some of his emotions, but it didn’t take long for him to step away and take a seat in a corner away from everyone else. Alexis usually respected people when they needed space to process, but as she got to know Sage, she knew that alone time was the last thing the boy needed. Shutting in all his emotions and trying to distance himself from everyone was not healthy by any stretch of the imagination. Alexis knew that if Sage kept this up, he wouldn’t be able to live that normal life he wanted.

It was then that the motherly kitsune decided that Sage needed something to take his mind off of grief, or at least, a better way to process. At the same time, she remembered that the two of them were still fresh out of trudging through a sewer, covered in human excrement and absolutely reeking to everyone else. Alexis approached Sage and knelt down, grabbing one of his hands with a tail, and announced, “Sage, I know you’re trying to work through things right now...but you stink. We just waded through a sewer, so I think the both of us need a bath right now.”

Alexis wouldn’t take no for an answer and would drag Sage along even if he refused, wrapping a tail around each arm and leg to force him to come to the bathrooms with her. Upon entering, Alexis was greeted by a naked Captain Falcon lying curled up on the floor begging for a towel. The first thing Alexis did was shield Sage’s eyes as others took care of covering the poor man up.

Eventually, Alexis would come to an empty stall with a rather large bathtub...closer in size to a jacuzzi than a bathtub. As she filled the tub with water, it quickly became apparent that the water coming out of the tap was ice cold. Alexis didn’t pay much heed as she dipped a tail into the water and heated it up to a nice, warm 100 degrees before pouring in ample soap to clean out all the stuff that must be on Sage and Alexis’s bodies.

With the bath prepared, Alexis proceeded to strip off her clothes until she was completely naked, with only her tails maintaining any sense of modesty Alexis had at the moment. The clothes she was wearing disintegrated into embers as they hit the floor, leaving no trace of all the filth that covered them. As the kitsune lowered herself into the water, she shifted her tails to fit into the tub, such that her body would be on display for Sage to see—lithe, graceful, and with elegant curves that flawlessly accentuated her femininity. It didn’t really occur to her that Sage had never been in a situation such as this, but she probably would’ve guessed it if she wasn’t so focused on getting clean. She let out a relieved sigh as her body went under the water, leaving only her head sticking out from the bubble-covered surface. She looked at Sage and beckoned him to join her, “What are you waiting for? Get in, you need a bath.” A few moments later, Alexis reached the realization that Sage may not entirely be comfortable, so she added, “If you’re worried about me seeing your...private parts...you don’t have to worry, I won’t look. Besides, I’m raising five boys, I know what everything down there looks like. You don’t have to be embarrassed.”

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Not minding the change of temperature (which is great), you know that Blake has yet to move on from the incident. Sure, it was very heavy, but quickly you rebounded. You decided to comfort her by giving her a hug.

>
"Blake, it's okay. You don't need to lie to yourself and act like you've moved on. Try to let go what's holding you back. All we can do now is to be better. Smarter. Stronger. You read me?"

• Price looked to David and nodded his head. "Priority is the investigation, but if we find time, do whatever you like. All I need to know is that you aren't going to try and kill anyone here, and I hope we've touched that base already."

Weiss responded to Price, and she was being impressively strong about it. Apparently, this isn't the first person they've lost. She doesn't even look that old, barely around her 20s, and she's already experienced all that? And matured from it, too. He gave her a final smile as she said not to worry and turned away. As tough as she seems, it ain't right. No kid should have to deal with all that. There is something special about the three, formerly four, of them back in their universe, that much John can tell. Whether or not they were the only ones to save their world, it still ain't right. Still, some of his worries went away. The kids are not alright, but they will be.

He looked away over to someone who approached him, though John didn't recognize him. Apparently, the Brit looked like someone he knew back home. Price blinked. How do you respond to that? "Well, it is the multiverse. Bound to happen." Yeah, sure, that works.

Ciri approached the Captain, inquiring about the detective jumping to conclusions about the group. Aloy listened in as well. "You mean other than his lack of leads, suspects, and general sense of what he's doing? He calls me Bartholomew, that should give you an idea of what I've been dealing with. Hasn't even been that long." John spoke out of earshot of the penguin, just in case. "Don't think anything of it, he was jumping to conclusions, and his accusations mean less than a pinky swear. Which is why I'm glad you lot showed up when you did." He glanced at the penguin, doing his penguin things. John won't admit it out loud, but him being here is more useful than him not being here, but that doesn't mean that he can't complain about his otherwise general incompetence. "Have any experience with investigation?" he asked the two. "It's a bit different than what I'm used to, but I'm a man who can adapt."

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Then, Shujinko gave her a hug. Obviously, Blake hugged her back, tightly as she cried. Really, she didn't care that they had no clothes on, all she wanted after experiencing those dark thoughts was a hug. Hearing what she said, she tried to wipe her tears away. "
R-Right..."

In time, Blake would eventually move on from this and so would Weiss and Yang. For now? She still had to make it through the depression stage and only then, would she find the acceptance stage.

Topless Topless
━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The two were clearly dealing with something here and from what Pennington tried to accuse Leo of, they had someone that was kidnapping people. Honestly, Ciri wasn't going to listen to his accusations if they didn't exactly mean anything. Out of the two, Price was definitely the most competent and likely to accuse someone once he had the information.

He then asked her if she had any experience with investigation. Really, you had to be good at investigation if you were a Witcher or Witcheress. Though Geralt was better at it than she was, but that didn't mean that she wasn't good at it herself.

"
I do. After all, I'm a Witcheress, investigation is a recommended skill if you want to uncover whatever happened whether it was a monster attack, where a monster was, to find out if it was really a human, or really anything that involves needing to investigate. One time, I was helping this girl and found a mutilated corpse. After enough investigating, I found it was the work of a werewolf. Of course, I killed it once I found it and saw it was about to kill an innocent man."

Getting a bit off track, she decided to return to the matter at hand. "
But, enough of the impromptu story time. What exactly happened to make him throw out the kidnapper accusation? Was someone really kidnapped?"

jigglesworth jigglesworth

"Say," Ben asks Pennington, "I'm thinking of tracking the passengers and their whereabouts through their scent. Do you have their rooms, or anything that belongs to them? You know, something that smells like them at least."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• By the time Megumin had become sick from eating so much ice cream, she had finally come to terms with how sweaty and muddy she'd become. She stored the ToolGun-where else?-in her hat, then made her way into the baths, flicking off her cape. She looked over her shoulder, and Vegan Velociraptor was still offering poor Sage various vegetables. He'd probably stay doing that, so Megu felt safe leaving him alone. She nearly bumped into Lealan on the way in, and smiled at her.

Inside the bathroom, Megumin saw...things. First off, Captain Falcon was sobbing on the floor, his...er, "full throttle" on full display, until Lillith took one for the team and tossed a towel over the offending area. Too late, Megumin had already shrieked and recoiled. Hiryu was looking around like he was in Heaven, while one of his Another Riders made everyone hot water. Shunjinko and Blake were hugging it out, which brought a little smile onto the archmage's otherwise disgusted expression. Gretar was loudly humming what she could only assume was some viking tune, and Alexis had taken Sage to the baths as well. Wait, Sage was now in the baths...Oh, no...

Sure enough, Vegan Velociraptor came strutting in after the poor pyromancer, offering, of all things, an eggplant. Let us repeat that. An eggplant. Megumin's bewildered "should I come back later?" expression morphed into a glare towards the dromaeosaurid. "You know exactly what you're doing, Velociraptor."

"Of course I do! Eggplants always make me feel better." The caped reptile replied sweetly.

Last edited:
Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal (received stem injecter from Lealan, it will not be used in vain.)
During his brief time since his arrival, he has taken the liberty to take a well-needed shower. Honestly, how would he not clean himself after what had occurred back at Atlas. Even if the water was cold, it was certainly a luxury that wouldn't be doable back at his own world. He remained by the archwizard as the rest of them grieved. Was it because of the circumstances of his own world that prevented him from felling all the more sorrowful for Ruby's death? It seemed as if he was one of those few that didn't give in, despite the presence of Ganondorf, was it some sense of positivity? Naive of the fact that people fear death when he suffers from undeath? Maybe he was thinking about this too much.

besides the introduction of Yang and Weiss to the team and a speech by Red Hood, it was certainly uneventful. And that what led to them coming aboard this...train. He is about as ignorant as the archwizard when it comes to trains, besides knowing that it's somehow powered by steam, and runs on a steel frame...that's about what he knows.

Getting out of the shower, fully clothed, he takes a look around at the current happenings. The man that they encountered, Price was apparently another person who had to deal with the incident at that Blood Gulch place. He was apparently working with yet another penguin to investigate the disappearances of a few riders. Sage, was currently heading to one of the baths as he was heading out. Megumin was messing with...whatever that thing was. Rex and Lucky where giving each other advice. And Lealan, the plant/robot person.
Lealan managed to slip out of the bathroom after Ciri. She searched around for a proper window seat or something similar where she could bask in the sun, either right away or later when it rises. She is still dripping water from her shower.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Was sitting idly by. Talking with The rabbit none the less, surprisingly it looks as if any trace of that jade he has was gone. No cracked green eyes, no angry rants, just an angry-looking red rabbit.
"Hey, there she is." Lucky put the nugget hunt on pause to meet Lealan. "Hey, Lassie, how's the bath? You think it's worth me takin' one?"
"Good to see both of you doing well." he said as he approached the two "After the events that transpired with Lobo, and...the penguin. This change of pace might be what we all need."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Lobo?!" Lucky spat, his brow furrowing. "Wasn't that guy captured by the Pines twins? How the fuck could he have followed us from Gravity Falls?" Aw, man, he did miss something awesome in the sewer!

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Also, much like with Captain Falcon, those of you who went to go take showers and baths would realize that the water was freezing cold. Not a single trace of heat was left in the water at all, in fact.
Or, rather, Akari would have enjoyed his shower, were it not for the fact that the water was positively frigid.

"EEEEEEE!" He positively shrieked as he cringed from the sub-zero water touching him. "Where did this water come from, Hell's ninth circle?!"

Well, at the very least, Akari was clean in the end when he returned to Pennington and Price, even if he scowled like a cat that had been forced to take a bath.

Captain Falcon was also naked on the ground, sobbing in a fetal position. Akari opted to not acknowledge this, for this scene was in plain sight for everyone to see. Any children present would likely receive quite the explanation from their parents.
In any case, Akari calmed down a bit and put a hand to his chin when Pennington explained the situation. "Okay, so there are passengers missing, and it may be safe to assume that they might still be on board this train. But as for where... that is the question. I could help look for them, but if portions of the train are being cordoned off save for a select few individuals, that's going to pose quite a problem. Would it be possible to convince the train's crew to provide us with some sort of clearance? They clearly know you and Price-- perhaps they'll heed your words if you explain we're helping to gather clues? You can be certain I've no hostility towards anyone here." Akari said to Pennington.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@ExcessExpress
(Open for Interactions)

Lealan looks down at Lucky, a tired look on her face. "Hey, my arms are useless right now. Trying to find a nice, sunny spot to rest and heal in. The Bath is good, if you like it absolutely cold, which I do."
Lealan then hears Orbeck join the conversation and looks at him confused. "Hey, I'm missing some memory after being electrocuted and Jaded and Twilight burnned. What happened with and after Lobo? I was told I pissed some people off, but the who's and how's weren't given."
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake P PopcornPie

"Tired, huh? Yeah, I guess I should be, too." Lucky shrugged, sitting across from her. "Hell no, I hate cold water. It makes your fur all cold and slimy for hours." He shuddered at the mere thought of it! "So, wait...you got jaded, Lassie?...Is it still there? Jason fuckin' kicked me stash out the window."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

• Kassandra‘s humming soon stopped, followed by her exiting the showers soaked yet cleaned up to the best of her abilities. She’d figured out what the soap was for (definitely not eating), so she smelled like beans and mushrooms when she came out. Was it the best smell? No; that probably had to go to the Olympic oil she once made for that big buffoon Testikles, but at least she didn’t reek of garbage and blood. Either way, she found a cloth to quickly dry herself off on before donning her normal mercenary outfit and Price’s scarf. The Hephaestus suit was great and all, but she was still more comfortable in her normal attire. Plus, she had no idea what it was powered by; it was best to leave it on her person but not equipped for now.

...Either way, she started out of the showers, but two things stopped the Greek. The first, more pressing issue, was that she could hear sobbing from behind one of the curtains- Blake’s, if she had to make a guess. Still grieving from her loss.

“Poor Blake...” She murmured silently, before starting off to the exit. Unfortunately, this was where she got a look at Captain Falcon’s... birthday suit. This alone warranted yet another one of the mercenary’s signature grimaces.

image0.jpg

“By the gods! Do you have any decency, or did that go out the window with any semblance of common sense?!?!” The Spartan blanched. Sure, the Olympics mandated nudity, but people weren’t stupid enough to run around stark naked! Whilst the ghost girl gave Falcon a towel, Kassandra threw her used towel on top of Falcon’s fetal position to further cover the man up before stalking out the door.

At this point, Ciri and Price were already striking up a conversation about the investigation that the MPF had apparently intruded upon. Kass began speaking as she closed the distance, having overheard the first part of the investigation stuff.

“Considering the fact that there’s a lot of extremely incompetent people in our party so far, a penguin making random accusations is absolutely normal.” The Eagle-Bearer snorted before lifting up her arm instinctively. A couple seconds later, Ikaros hopped off his nightstand to land upon his friend’s scarred forearm, gently gripping it without any of his sharp talons poking into her- this wasn’t his first time, after all.

“And you’d be surprised at how many investigations I had to go through as a mercenary. I wouldn’t say I’m a natural, but I can pick up on a thing or two.” She used her free hand to point to her brown eyes, which seemed to shine in the lighting, then to Ikaros, who was busy rubbing his beak in his feathers.

“By the way, I don’t think you two properly met. Captain Price, this is Ciri, a swordsmaiden-“ She omitted as much detail as she could, since she wasn’t entirely sure what Ciri would want to disclose publicly- “and Ciri, this is Price. He’s one of the two men who banded with me and Aloy back in Blood Gulch, so he can be trusted.” She gave an approving nod to the latter before stroking Ikaros’ back with her hand.

"Midna burned it out of me, after Snake apparently tazed me so hard it started burning. Why do you think I'm in such a state." Lealan says, drawing attention to the burned gouges in her skin, tracing up her torso and down her neck and arms. It is the worst around her stomach, where the crossing line seem to burrow deep into her. Her outfit isn't fairing much better, most of the cloth on her stomach was eaten by the Twilight Eroding the Jade, but there was enough to cover her modesty. "And even if I did have some left, it'd be stored in my inventory, which I can't access with out a free hand... Why did Jason punt yours out of a window, what did you do?"
P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

"Sheesh, no mercy..." Lucky's nose wrinkled, tempted to lick Lealan's burn wounds. "It could've just been removed with enough pullin'...What, was it inside you or somethin'?" That's what the deepness of the cuts seemed to suggest. Those were definitely not surface-level cuts. "Meanwhile, I just thought the girls would want a boost to help them finish off Penguin, and he just chucked that shit out the goddamn window!" His tone sharpened, as did his eyes. "So now some other lucky bastard has it back in Atlas! What if a situation calls for us to be purely ruthless?!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

"Well, I have a lot of internal damage, so I'd say so. That stuff is dangerous to give out, I think maybe you should keep it to yourself. As for being Purely Ruthless, there are plenty of us who can do what is necessary. Myself, Snake, Kassandra, You. Maybe some others, I don't have enough of a read on them thanks to the brain damage. Probably not Captain Birdy, he wasn't doing so well last I saw him." Lealan sighs. "So It's just left in that world? That'll be a problem for them. Oh well. Nothing We can do about it now. . . Thanks for the Help. Any chance do you think you can get some healing supplies from someone? Like maybe if I left a Red Stim Pack laying around." Lealan smiles at Lucky, she'd pat his shoulder if she could.
P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Blake's getting better. Good. You let go of the hug and went around.

>
"Mind if I wash your back?"

>You proceed to wash her back.

>
"Man, your skin is so beautiful."

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal (received stem injecter from Lealan, it will not be used in vain.)
"Lobo?!" Lucky spat, his brow furrowing. "Wasn't that guy captured by the Pines twins? How the fuck could he have followed us from Gravity Falls?" Aw, man, he did miss something awesome in the sewer!

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Orbeck join the conversation and looks at him confused. "Hey, I'm missing some memory after being electrocuted and Jaded and Twilight burnned. What happened with and after Lobo? I was told I pissed some people off, but the who's and how's weren't given."
"Yes, Lobo. Massive, ruthless, called himself the "main man"...somehow can defy the concept of my sorceries, does that sound familiar." He was still shocked by what happened back there with one of his spells.

"As for what happened, you mostly got on the nerves of...ciri last I remember when you told her that her life was pointless. The boy with that massive key as a weapon was also someone you might want to talk with."
Any chance do you think you can get some healing supplies from someone? Like maybe if I left a Red Stim Pack laying around." Lealan smiles at Lucky, she'd pat his shoulder if she could.
Orbeck promptly took out one of the stims that Lealan herself has given to him.
"So you simply stab it at your wound?" He was trying to not just jab it in, since again, she is partially a robot of some sort.
“Oh. Hey Lealan. Hope I didn’t miss much. What’s this I heard about a jade?”
Another one came into the conversation, Rex as he was apparently called.
"As she said, both of them had those accursed Jade's removed." He, just didn't like the Jade's.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Rex was caught up to speed of of in a few seconds, as of what happened to Lealan. “I knew those things were bad news. Glad to see you’re doing fine. Lucky too. The gang’s coming back together.” Rex began to get excited to be reunited with his friends from the Blood Gulch and not try and kill each other. Just as he was celebrating another one was in there too and he mentions Lobo. “Wait. Lobo? That doof from the Blood Gulch? What do you mean?”

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back