Lilith
Lilith.png
There was a long pause Lilith went through before she just kind of left
"Yeah I'm just gonna go."

vFb1GL3.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forms:
Dark Jak
Light Jak

Weapons:
Morph gun:
16 mods

Armor:
Mar's armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jak nods "Right. "

"I usually bring a lot of eco with me in case things go haywire, but I'm not sure exactly how other "substances" will effect me in the long run."

Jak took out a bag full of veils of eco "I have all the colors, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Dark and Light Eco."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, NPCs)

• Upon hearing Megumin start her chant, Lealan would have a moment of panic. She would grab Snake in one arm and crouch down to cover Lucky when he latched on. Two shields, one of stone and one of obsidian surround the three, until she hears the spell backfire. Lealan deconstructs the walls and glares at the archmage.
    "YOU LITTLE SHIT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CAST THAT AROUND FRIENDLIES AGAIN!!" Lealan pulls out a Red Stim Pack and teleports next to Megumin. She attempts to jam it into the shorter female none too gently, before injecting the fluid and ripping the syringe out. The new wound from Lealan would heal no problem (But still hurt), and whatever fluid left would indiscriminately seek out damage to heal for the next few seconds.
    "I had to demonstrate!" Megumin whined. "Nobody was taking my plight seriously, and I also feared that someone would ask me to use Explosion in Gravity Falls!" She was struggling to get up as fruitlessly as a turtle on a wet floor, powerless as Lealan approached her with a syringe. The archmage swallowed, her face turning blue; usually, medication in Belzerg was administered by potions which could be ingested like any other drink, not a goddamn needle. As such, Megumin screamed like a mouse in a mouse trap when it pierced her skin.

Although it was painful, whatever liquid Lealan had just pumped into her did manage to give her nerves a thorough massage, which allowed her to sit up. "Thank you, Lealan...I suppose..." Knowing how this Floran behaved, she wasn't entirely sure that this "medicine" didn't double as sulfuric acid.
    The crippled arch wizard, unable to use a spell because of " Brain switching stunt.". Yes, Orbeck was unable to use his sorceries during his time in Gravity falls due to a "natural law of weirdness magnetism". But to be made unable to use magic in its entirety, would he even call himself a Sorcerer if he was unable to cast sorceries? He makes his way to the now paralyzed Megumin, crouching down beside her as he puts the smoothies to the side. Seeing some plant creature, jam a syringe into the young arch wizard with little discretion. From the panicked complaints, it seems to be apparent that her magic is (unsurprisingly) many times deviating than what he has to offer.

"So, I assume she is a bit of a fool. From how you berated her at least." he said to Lealan.
    "'Fool'!?" Megumin spat, folding her arms and hardening her eyes. "I'll have you know that I am the most experienced user of Explosion in Belzerg!" Well...Okay, that wasn't entirely true. There were also Wiz and Wolbach, the former even being able to use it without fainting. But one was too timid to even consider blowing something up, and the other was dead.
    Lealan rolls the remnant of the Death Stick into her mouth and eats it, letting out one last smokey breath. "Yes. She is. Last time I saw that spell cast, it was in the middle of a bunch of friendlies. And I specifically told her.... uh.... Actually I think I just told her I would survive it if she were to hit me with it, and that it wouldn't end well for her.... there was the implication that I would eat her stupid self for it though.
    Her nose wrinkled and snorted like a bull's snout. "I was ONLY trying to help get rid of Meta! It's not my fault if the rest of you didn't know what to do when I cast it!" Usually, Kazuma and the others would run for cover, or cast something to protect themselves.
    He turned, staring Megumin dead in the eye behind the cold, dead, slightly animated eyes of his red helmet. "If you ever do get that power working again, and I catch you trying to use it around anyone, I'll snap that staff of your's in half." And then, when Lealan attempted to inject Megumin with some kind of weird fluid, Jason grabbed her by the collar and yanked her back before she could even do so. "That also means no injecting allies with strange fluids."
    The threat had Megumin gasping and twisting her body around her staff. "Hmph." Megumin pouted at Jason. "Mine is the most deadly of all offensive magics. If I get it back, you won't regret not stopping me. I'll burn Ganondorf to ashes!"

sageheader_by_necessity4fun-dc99caa.png

Mood: Embarrassed, Confused, Light-headed
Tags: (Leo)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage didn't have much to say back to Ike's... banter? Especially the part about him not having a good memory, which as hurtful as it might have been, was absolutely the truth. He had the tendency of forgetting what the had been about to do after an interruption and then just, not remember it for hours on end until his brain suddenly wanted to do the thing again. Apparently it had been an occurrence since his childhood, sooooo yeeeeeah...

Nonetheless, the pyromancer was still confused. Why in the world would he be the one staring back? Staring intently was disrespectful and weird! Something would have to be veeeeery serious to get him to do that! ...Or a GUN.

Similarly, the fox lady's reaction to his answer was a bit unexpected, and the ex-college student found himself rather flabbergasted by the way she had responded almost as if watching cute animal internet videos. Embarrassed out of a sudden, Sage had averted his gaze from her with mildly flushed cheeks and the expression of someone that had no idea of how to take any of that. Social awkwardness was on full drive...

"Y-ye-yeaaah, t-the cookies were nice...", he cleared his throat in an attempt to remain some semblance of composure. Come on maaaaan, you can do better than this!, "Wait, 'already', 'last time'? Does it always get this hectic and violent??", his tone was one of legitimate shock and concern, "I thought it was just my terrible luck catching up with me again!"

Ike's final commentary had been met with a single blink of confusion, "Eh, why? Am I... not supposed to??"

At the offer of the replacement hamburger, the pyromancer came to a full halt, soft cappuccino gaze widening at the woman's actions. It wasn't that he didn't believe people could be this selfless towards strangers they had just met, of course not he'd have done the same! But he was used to not being in the receiving end of those.

"A-are you sure?", the usual question had made it's way out automatically, "I mean, I did get to eat like half of it and I'm just this guy you just met... Won't you like, miss it or anything? You're hungry too, aren't you? Maybe we can split it instead??"

It was ridiculous really, the way he'd constantly try to talk others out of doing things for him. Why couldn't Sage just accept it? The answer that he had found also felt like an excuse, that he'd feel bad. He'd feel terrible if the objects and actions spent of him turned into regret for the other party. What a stupid thought, and yet, one that he couldn't just let go of so easily... If anything it would just sound like he didn't want them in the first place. Always seeming so... unsure.
Hearing her apologise for startling him had been the thing to drag Sage back from his confusing thoughts, as he immediately brought his hands forward swiping them in a 'no' motion:

"You? No! Nooo, no way! It was more...", the pyromancer pointed towards the sentient rocket-launcher riding hotdog, discreetly over his shoulder, "...W-whatever that thing is even supposed to be.", as the fox-lady kept on going though things were starting to feel less like a hero gathering and more like a meditation session, or a doctor's appointment, it was odd. Not like bad odd, but still, odd, "Oh, I'm fine don't worry that's uhhhhh, unfortunately rather common, at least a lot more than I'd like it being. I'm more distraught over the waste of resources, really. First the lamp and now food either me or someone else could be eating!"

Ashamed? A bit. But Alexis hadn't even begun unravelling it yet. More than shame, it was just, sheer terror. Whenever the bracelet couldn't contain the bursts of magic properly, he just panicked terrified of the implications of the happenings. Sure, fire spread, fast, depending on what decided to spontaneously combust there was a great risk at stake. But it also meant an upper level of magical output, too close for comfort. What if he didn't get enough time to calm down? What if suddenly it decided to lock on people rather than random objects?
What if he hurt somebody? What if It hurt somebody?

About year back Sage would have given everything to be rid of these powers, to just be a normal college student. He had come to terms with it a bit better, willing to use it if it meant that he could save others with it. But it was surely no easy task, to be both the hero that protects and the unstoppable force that consumes uncaring for friend, foe nor itself...

This time what had pulled him back was the sudden appearance of a new water bottle in his field of vision, promptly held out by none other than Leo. It was here that the young man remembered that he was still holding the one whose contents had been half-way poured into the flaming hamburger. Sage also realized that he was running out of hands to hold stuff. Staggering for a bit, he had closed the first bottle then put it and the one Leo was holding inside his bag of provisions, successfully acquiring 1 and a half bottle of water in the process. Most likely not going to be used for drinking if the day's events thus far were any indication.

"I HAVE LITERALLY HAD BAGS OF FOOD HERE FOR THE PAST HOUR!"

The other teen's sudden shout had caused Sage to jerk up startled. He hadn't been paying attention enough to know what exactly had prompted this outburst, but he only had one response to it: hugging!

"I know, I know...", the pyromancer had tried to reassure his distressed friend, giving the other a couple of sympathetic shoulder pats, "Maybe you could leave these near the milkshakes in a veeeery easy to see spot and relieve yourself from the task of holding all of these? Then we can sit dow- Scratch that, we can just talk."

But alas, the downtime would have to wait, as out of nowhere Red Hood was screaming for help in the background. A new fight was breaking out already?! What even, and she said THIS WAS AN OFTEN THING???! As the young man had scrambled wondering what to do with the bag of food so that he could pull the bracelet out and give assistance, Leo, now free from hugs or shoulder pats had immediately stepped in, wielding some kind of magic that had left the other speechless.
What even had happened??? He seemed to have induced some kind of effect in the creature causing the disruption. A creature that had somehow flown under Sage's radar, at the same time close to the descriptions of his world's Deity of the Moon and Mystery, yet also, not. And Leo had just taken such a creature down from a distance.

The room seemed to spin as notions of hierarchy, known capabilities of magic and much more were suddenly tied up beyond belief. His mind tried to make sense of everything with that which he already knew, and thus by indulging in a fallacy failed to get anything coherent back, nothing but a splitting headache. He could only stare at Leo, ironically, the same way Ike had been staring at him earlier, having taken a couple steps away from the other in a state of not knowing what Leo even was. And they had been interacting so nonchalantly nearly a moment ago, what in the world???!!

To say that he was confused and terrified would be the understatement of the century.

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari heard Midna scream at the top of her lungs at some sort of racer... or were they a pilot? Perhaps both? Whatever they were, not only did Midna positively wallop them, but she had also enveloped them in what Akari could only assume was the "Twilight" that had been talked about so much. Thankfully, Leo had stepped in to calm Midna, though the racer-pilot was still reeling from the attack. When Jak spoke to him, Akari briefly introduced himself, as well. "I'm Akari. But, you can call me 'Paladin' if you want. It was my codename." Turning his attention towards the aftermath of Midna's outburst, Akari then said to Jak, "I'll... be right back."

Akari strode over to Captain Falcon. "I can mend those legs of yours if you want. You won't feel a thing, I promise." Turning his head to glance at Midna, Akari added, "I may need to do the same to Midna, as well. Both of you look like you took quite the beating."

Interactions:
darkred darkred
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mention)

“Alright, well let me correct myself,” Jason said to the bipedal rabbit down below. “There won’t be any razing of anything. The people in Blood Gulch didn’t even mean you any fucking harm, and even if they did, that’s not our mission here.” Jason hissed, before turning to Megumin. “And your explosion may incinerate Ganondorf, but it’ll also incinerate everyone else in the process. And, believe it or not, I’d rather not die because of some botched spell.” He sneered.

Meanwhile Leo, who was still sort of recovering from the sudden hugging and the use of his power, was startled to find that he had spooked Sage by using his eyes. He figured that everyone here would be used to seeing such powers, hell even everyone in his own world was, but he probably shouldn’t have overestimated something like that.

“Hey, hey... it’s okay!” Leo exclaimed, slowly holding out his hand towards Sage. “I probably should have explained my powers earlier, sorry about that. I can explain them right now, if you’d like. I promise I’m not some unholy demon or something.” He said in a half-joking manner— even laughing a little bit— in an attempt to lighten the mood, if only a little.

Midna, on the other hand, was still out cold and therefore did not hear Akari’s offer to help.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

vFb1GL3.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forms:
Dark Jak
Light Jak

Weapons:
Morph gun:
16 mods

Armor:
Mar's armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jak nodded "Either Akari or Paladin, got it."

The eco warrior turned when Akari said he'll be back and crossed his arms.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, NPCs) quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"Thank you, random child...But I believe I've already been giving my healing...Device. But say, since your here, you mind just...Shanking me with this thing? You know, just..." Captain Falcon does a stabbing motion with the stem "Stab me with it. That's usually how these things work if I'm not mistaken." Falcon hands the stem to Akari
quadraxis201 quadraxis201

• "Is that what you're worried about?" As if Megumin had to ask, really. She knew better than anyone else that Explosion saw everything around it as the enemy, and disintegrated them just the same. "I can show you how my party members brace themselves. Then, it should be safe." She actually had yet to get a complaint about Explosion killing someone who wasn't supposed to be; she had an inescapable reputation in Belzerg, and everyone pretty much knew on arrival how to stay out of her way. From the way everyone panicked and threatened her to not use Explosion, it seemed that she had some teaching to do.

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Tandem seems to like you now. He's asking about "your ways".

>
"I will teach you. Let's do it somewhere private if we have the time. I'm Shujinko by the way. What's yours?"

Open for interaction
Chungchangching Chungchangching GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari raised an eyebrow when Captain Falcon asked him to stick him with a needle. "If that is what you want me to do, then... alright. My method would not have involved hypodermic needles, but... they're your injuries I'm fixing." He collected the healing syringe and crouched down, prepared to inject the syringe into Falcon's leg. "One... two... three." Akari copied the motion he was shown and stuck Falcon in the leg with the needle, pressing down on the plunger to inject the medicine. "Also... I'm not a child. I'm 26 years of age. Tell you the truth, the last time I was able to don this armor was eight years ago, back when Tokyo was threatened by the Metaverse. I'm Akari, but I also go by 'Paladin'. It's the codename I used in my former group." He explained. "If what I just did will help you feel better, I'll go check up on Midna, now."

Akari did just that, and went over to where Midna was lying on the floor, visibly out cold. Placing a hand to his visor, he prepared to summon Kronos.

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mention)
@EveryoneElse
(Open for Interactions)

dark_souls_3_guide_npcs_orbeck_of_vinheim.jpg

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: Normal.

"'Fool'!?" Megumin spat, folding her arms and hardening her eyes. "I'll have you know that I am the most experienced user of Explosion in Belzerg!" Well...Okay, that wasn't entirely true. There were also Wiz and Wolbach, the former even being able to use it without fainting. But one was too timid to even consider blowing something up, and the other was dead.

"Being well versed with sorceries and being a fool is not one of the same. Foolishness is not exclusive to anyone, including my self."
grabbing his two milkshakes, he gets himself up. right on time to witness yet another bout of strife between a man were a ridiculous looking outfit and the previously introduced dethroned queen of twilight, Midna. As he expected, the twilight used against caption falcon was as comparable to the abyss of his own world. Life draining corruption that brings mortals to their end.

"I don't know, we could..." Megumin stammered, racking her brain. Fortunately, Leo used some kind of psychic power to stop Midna, and freed the pilot.

"See?" Lucky folded his arms. "Nothin' we could do. It requires hypnosis or some shit."

"She said that it was us who gave Zant the power to cause all this..." Megumin whimpered. "D-does that mean...?" Her eyes wobbled as they gazed at Lucky. "When we dealt with Meta?..."

"Doubt it." Lucky answered callously. "I feel like if we were instrumental in gettin' that Cape bombed, we wouldn't exactly be welcomed here with milkshakes." He started hopping for the open field. "Now lemme see if I can round up some birds for Lealan before she starts chewin' on someone." When he remembered his earlier goal of talking to Kendall, he flicked his head over his shoulder, only to realize that he had lost track of the Typhlosion.

"any involvement that that may have related in this would be indirect, or it could be a result of the boiling anger that Midna has for our oblivious, "Caption Falcon"." He said. "also, I meant to give you this." Orbeck proceeded to hand over one of the milkshakes to Megumin.

"Is that what you're worried about?" As if Megumin had to ask, really. She knew better than anyone else that Explosion saw everything around it as the enemy, and disintegrated them just the same. "I can show you how my party members brace themselves. Then, it should be safe."
turning back to Megumin. “Alright,” He said, crossing his arms and shrugging slightly. “Show me.”

And now she is trying to showcase ways to brace for her erratic casting of "explosion magic." as she called it. It honestly sounds as if this was a normal occurrence for her to just cast spells haphazardly. Regardless, he stood next to Jason Todd as he watches Megumin's demonstration.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie @any_one_of_intrest.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless

Tanjiro Kamado
Tanjiro is impressed with Tandem's introduction. Maybe his introduction could've been more stylish but it is not required. He wants to know more about him. After all, a little chat wouldn't hurt him.

"Amazing! What else can you do? What did you do for a living?" He asked.

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Son Goku
Goku learns that the watch that he is wearing leads him to the Multiverse, the different universes that he can go to so to speak. He has been to some sort of a world like that before when Goku Black tries to rule the universe where Future Trunks lives in and he has experienced some hardships from there. Fortunately, he did save Trunks' universe for the time being.

The watch is certainly useful as he can go to different universes that he hasn't been to before. He understands it now.

"The Multiverse? I see. I've been through something like this before so I know what it is. Thanks for letting me know!" He said as he waits for an answer.

Lealan moves to the middle of the open area and pulls off her coat, returning it to the safety of her inventory. She begins stretching to limber up for the coming fight. "Hurry up Captain, My patience isn't infinite."
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Venom Snake Venom Snake

"Thanks again, Akari! Your assistance was appreciated!" Captain Falcon hears Lealan calling him amd he quickly goes to the training area "I am here! Sorry, I typically dont like to keep a lady waiting. Let's get it in! And since I'm such gentleman, I'll let you take the first swing."
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Lilith
Lilith.png
As Lilith tried to excuse herself from all the shenanigans that was unfolding she comes across a penguin wearing a tuxedo, she approaches him looking somewhat interested. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a detective penguin before, but then again this is the multiverse we’re in so what do I know?”

Interactions:
Crow Crow (Agent Penguin)

Lealan rolls her neck. "That's probably not a great idea. But, thank you, I suppose." Lealan vanishes in a flash of blue, teleporting behind Captain Falcon. She spins to face him, her Drill Spear forming in her hands as she tries to slap him across the helmet with it.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Venom Snake Venom Snake

Slowly but surely, Midna began to stir awake as Akari stood over her. "H-huh....?" She asked as her eyes slowly fluttered awake. She stared up at the man behind slanted eyes, unable to see much due to her slightly unresponsive state. "Wh-who are you....? What are you doing?" Midna asked weakly.

"Yes, well, they will only work when synced up with everyone else's watches." T'Challa's sister, Shuri, said as she approached Son Goku. "That is very fickle technology you are holding. The slightest miscalculation could leave you trapped between universes for the rest of your life. You will only be going to where everyone else goes." She explained.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:

• Xenophon rubbed the bottom of his chin with his pincher, wincing in pain. "... Uh, the 'kid' is only reacting that way because it's naturally fearful of predators and it... Oh, nevermind..." It seems like Tektite actually managed to stop Xenophon from talking, which was rare. Xenophon glared down at the blue alien before gently placing it onto the ground, giving Tektite freedom to move about.

The Hepar observed as Tektite rolled up into a ball in fear and rolled away. Xenophon felt that this was proof for his previous defense, but he kept quiet. Xenophon just hoped that, for Tektite's sake, it doesn't get itself hurt. Xenophon wasn't going after it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Yet another portal opened in the room, with an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog stepping through. Being a member of the MPF, as well as having participated in 3 Super Smash Bros. tournaments previously,

sonicposttop.png

was no stranger to some of the people (and creatures) in the room, while a fresh face to the rest of the group. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late! I heard about what happened and tried to get over here as fast as I could, but I had to play hero for a bit longer than expected. Oh, freebies!" Taking one of each device necessary for the mission, Sonic walked over to Whisper, and happily greeted her. "Whisper! I'm really glad to see that you're okay! ...Especially after hearing about what happened to The Cape... Omega told me what happened to Rouge, but I lost contact with him shortly after... I just hope that everyone else over there is fine, but either way, we can't lose hope. How have you been holding up?" He then noticed that Leo was apparently giving out burgers, and as if it were on cue, Sonic's stomach growled. "Alright, what's a guy gotta do to get a Chili Dog around these parts? Cause boy, all of that running around sure made me hungry!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and everyone else in the room (except for that Typhlosion drinking hot dog water, what a weirdo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back