"Her name is Lealan." Midna deadpanned. "Are you just an expert at not paying attention to anything around you? Or is that dumb helmet of your's blocking oxygen to your brain?" She snickered, floating down and thumping her fingers against Captain Falcon's helmet.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"So I was right! Yes! Insult my superior intelligence all you'd like, pixie. Atleast I have perfect dentistry. You over here lookin' like an under-developed vampire!" Captain Falcon chuckles "You got one eye covered while your other eye looks like it's bloodshot and got stricken with juandice, you only got one fang, and you're lower body is disproportianate to your upper body! On top of that, you look duller than mold on concrete!" Falcon falls to his knees holding his stomach as he chuckles hysterically "Oh my gosh, now im startin' to feel bad....! Your parents did you so wrong...!"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

"That is a good point." Akari said in response to Red Hood mentioning how the person wearing The Meta's armor, who was apparently named Kassandra, didn't make it visibly clear that they weren't the armor's original owner. "Even a simple badge, marking, or other form of tag would suffice, I would think. Something identifiable this 'Kassandra' would be known for. You mentioned she has a trained bird-- maybe she could paint an eagle insignia or two on it?" He suggested.

When Whisper introduced herself, Akari gave her a reassuring nod. She seemed to be quite soft-spoken, as her name would easily imply, and so he wanted to be especially careful about respecting her boundaries. Though his armor did give him more confidence, Akari did understand what it was like to have difficulty in social situations. "Well, Whisper... it is nice to meet you." He responded somewhat gently in order to kindly reciprocate her quiet demeanor.

Interactions:

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Mention)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
@EveryoneElse
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
Midna just floated there, staring on at Captain Falcon as he tried his hardest to insult her. All the while, she didn't flinch, or even move a single muscle in her face. When he finally finished the insults and just started laughing out like a hyena, Midna simply sat on his head. "First of all, I'm an imp, not a pixxie!" She shouted, swinging her leg forward and back, kicking Captain Falcon right in the eye. Before he could retaliate, she disappeared, and then reappeared right in front of him, with her hands on her hips. "Second of all, my teeth could rip your pathetic human body to shreds!" She shouted, before displaying her case by lunging forward and biting him directly on the arm. Then, she disappeared once more.

tumblr_inline_nob8i2Uo5L1syf2yq_500.gif

She then reappeared behind Captain Falcon, now lacking a helmet. Midna smiled up at him, revealing not only two functioning eyes, but also perfectly white teeth as well. "Thirdly, both my eyes look fine!" She shouted as she picked up her helmet and swung it forward, smashing the stone right into the back of Falcon's head. She then put the helmet back on her head, and disappeared once more. "Fourthly, after traveling the Multiverse a lot, I've found that a lot of weird people find my body to be just FINE!" She shouted once more. With that last word, though, her hair formed into a giant fist that was about the size of the pilot's body, and punched him with enough force to send him flying into the nearest wall. Midna, all the while, giggled as she landed on the ground with a graceful tap of her feet. "Now... are there any more complaints you have?" She asked innocently as she tilted her head to the side.

"Can both of you knock that shit off!?" Jason shouted over to the conflicting duo, though Midna ignored his words as she stared on at Captain Falcon innocently. Jason simply sighed and turned back to face Akari. "Yeah... you'd think she'd have the sense to do something along those lines, especially with the kinds of tensions that are already around us." He crossed his arms and shrugged, taking in a deep breath.

tumblr_inline_n9mdw6ORYo1s81zze.png

"But... hindsight is 20/20, innit?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Ow! Ma' eye! Why you-! Hm? Where she go?" Next, he feels a pinch in his arm and sees that Midna bit him "Ow." Captain Falcon didn't feel much having been bite by the likes of Bowser and getting stabbed and sliced by swords for years, increased Falcon's resistance to sharp objects... Plus him wearing roughly 2 layers of spandex over his arm "Did you just...Did just bite?! Yo! Yo- Oh my space gods! Are you crazy?!" Falcon holds his arm in panic "You over here trying to give me rabbies! Oh my gosh... Someone get me vaccinated! This is not the way to go...." Falcon begins to feel faint "Oh...Oh no....I'm feelin'....Woozy..." He feels something him in the back of his head but felt no paint. The upside of wearing a helmet. He looks to Midna and seesa giant-orange hand roughly his size "Huh...If I didn't know any better....I'd say that was Master Hand's kid--" The hand punches Falcon into a wall "Uuuuggghhh....Y'know...For supposed royalty...You sure are pretty childish....Maybeeee it's best this Zant fellow takes your place....Assuming he's more....Mild-mannered...." Captain Falcon gives a small chuckle "Lookin' at ya' from down there...I bet it was pretty easy for 'em..."

29Hsyhfb.jpg

"Are you KIDDING!?" Midna shouted out, seething with pure anger because of Captain Falcon's comments at the end. "Zant literally enslaved my people, transformed me into an imp, tried to commit mass genocide on a Multiversal scale more than once, and now is trying to take over the Multiverse alongside the reincarnation of Demise, and you're telling me that he's BETTER SUITED FOR THE THRONE!? ARE YOU MAD!?"

tenor.gif

And then, in a burst of uncontrollable anger, Midna's hair fist flew towards Captain Falcon at an extremely fast rate, and he would no doubt be in for a world of hurt if he didn't move in time!

TANDEM
Tandem Fullbody.PNG
A gasp escaped my lips with my hands instinctively covering my mouth. He even called me a 'pretty boy'. I could hear CN-Tan rolling on the floor and laughing at what just transpired. I decided to slowly turn around to see the culprit and saw a relatively attracted woman. She has no chance of ever beating my good lucks of course but she can be seen as hot to people who have not been graced by my appearance.

"Such an aggressive, straight forward approach and way to assert your dominance."

. . .

"Teach me your ways."

Topless Topless

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon doesn't move. Instead, he slowly smiles as the hand connects with his abdomen. He can feel some of the wind knocked out of him as he comes out the other side of the wall and on to his back.He coughs before chuckling. "And yet, there you are. Powerless. Youlet him do all that to your kingdom? And the Multiverse? ..I don't know what's worse... The fact that you didn't see it coming or you were to high off your own hype to think it wouldn't work. And now here you are...Beating up and toying with one out of the many people you have to rely on to get your kingdom back for you....Are you event hinking about your people? Cause it seems as though you're more interested with picking on folks to amuse yourself than sticking it to Zant....! Are you even doing this for your subjects...? Or do you not stand the idea of someone else sitting in your seat...?"

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would sit there calmly as he was pistol whipped in the face,
Ah, don’t worry angry hobo man.......we all can’t resist the urge to do......sock puppet theater from time to time.....I often did it with clippy.
He would then get up and walk to Lilith. Pulling out a gold star sticker before putting it on her
AH! Congratulations champ.......you earned a.....gold star! You’ll be an agent in no time.....note that these gold stars aren’t redeemable for any Bene-points while we’re on Mojito.
He would then look at the evil creature who said that Pokémon actually have thought and reason.....boloney. But he did show the Sir a great golf spot.....he was in no mood to golf but maybe clippy was somewhere in the ground.
HOTEL CLERK!
Benedict would now tell to T’Challa with his megphone
I WILL NOW DRILL INTO YOUR GOLF COURSE! UNDER PARAGRAPH 6 SECTION C LINE FOURTY TWO OF THE “THEM” GUIDELINES YOU MUST GIVE ME PERMISSION

Josh would continue to talk to the penguin agent.
“Honk!”
Translation: “Ah......the food chain.....I suspect not, unlike our brothers and sisters, we are higher up on the social ladder.”
Crow Crow
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

"Seriously, stop fucking provoking each other!" Jason snapped towards Captain Falcon and Midna. "I'm about two steps away from--"

"Shut. Up."

Jason, after seeing what she did to Lucky, decided to back out of this one. Midna stood on the ground, head lowered and fists balled up as the man decided to make things personal. "You dare.... question my position as queen? The things I'd do for my people?" Midna asked, as she slowly began to look up at the man before her. "When it was YOUR PEOPLE who gave Zant the power to usurp the thrown from me, and damn them to a life of mindless servitude!?" Her body began to become shrouded in thick, black Twilight, and around her entire being were cyan blue cracks of light. Her body was no longer visible, only her vengeful orange eyes. She hovered high in the air, which caused Jason to run towards her.

"Midna, stop!" He shouted. But she didn't listen. He considered pulling out his guns, but his bullets wouldn't do anything against her Twilight.

she_s_cute_when_she_s_angry_by_maccollo_d4jl5ir-150.jpg

To Captain Falcon and Captain Falcon alone, he would begin to hear whispers of a foreign tongue in his ears. It was as if he was hearing some sort of... ancient chant. Or ritual. With one flick of her wrist towards the skies above, his entire body became encased in Twilight. Instantly, Captain Falcon would find himself unable to stand anymore, and much like Lucky, he would find it almost impossible to breathe. However, Midna didn't stop. She instead continued surrounding him in the Twilight, to the point that all that was visible was a giant black pile.

tumblr_inline_n9me6mfQZ91s81zze.png

"Jesus Christ, Midna! ENOUGH!" Jason shouted, but Midna still continued to ignore him. All she did was continue piling the Twilight on top of him. Jason groaned out in response, and turned to the group at large. "DOES SOMEBODY WANNA MAYBE GIVE ME A FUCKING HAND!?"

original.gif

"I've got it!" Leo shouted as he opened his eyes, revealing the All Seeing Eyes of the Gods. They targeted themselves on Midna, causing her own eyes to shine the exact same color as Leo. Soon after, Midna became very disoriented and dizzy, causing her to lose her focus on effectively murdering the F-Zero pilot. Leo kept up though, in case she tried to continue, and Midna soon fell out of the sky and onto the ground, unconscious. Leo closed his eyes soon after, and the Twilight slowly began to dissipate from around Captain Falcon. Whether or not he himself was conscious was another question entirely.

Meanwhile, T'Challa merely stared at Benedict.

5c442e49f78b473cfb7399a3f04fd9775c4830d8.jpg

"...no." He said. "Also, put that thing away."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon falls on one knee and begins to cough furiously and gasps for air. He looks to Midna, pondering her vent on humanity being responsible for her people's current dilema. He sighs through his nose and slowly tries to get to his feet but feels their weakness and opts to simply sit down "...Thanks for the save, guys...And I'm sorry this escalated...I know we need to be setting our sights on Ganon....I promise from here on out, there wont be any problems. From me atleast. If I veer off track, feel free to kick me. Heck, kick me now if you'd like..." Falcon chuckles weakly

Ike Plymont
FAD41058-AEDD-43DC-BD3F-D1966444BD5A.jpeg

Leo looked down at Ike, and handed him a Snickers bar from one of the bags. It looked like he needed it because of how much he was freaking out.

M95HyMg.png

"Hey, Ike. You're not you when you're hungry. Have a Snickers."
Ike looked up at Leo, grunting as he just. Took the candy bar and shoved it in his jeans pocket. He was. Scared to find out what happened if he refused.
The only thing she could think to do was grab a hamburger from Leo and occupy herself with the interaction between a redhaired college student and little demon boy. With her hands wrapped around the burger, she gestured to the two boys with her tails, asking, "You two know each other because of this MPF organization, right? By any chance do any of you have a decent idea of what’s happened so far that led to…this? I’m at a bit of a loss right now."
“..... uhm....”

Ike had no idea who this person was... and he flightendly stared up at her for a few seconds before shrugging, not sure how to even answer...
"Y-you're excused??", a confused reply had come before he had even seen who it had been. Looking down and catching sight of the familiar tiny demon, however, the young man opened up a delighted smile, pointing a finger gun and burger in the other's direction. Hey, someone he knew!, "Oh heyyy, uhh Ike wasn't it? It's good to see a familiar face around~! ...Didn't take you for the type to like, step up and play hero in an emergency though, honestly."
“...... I didn’t think I had a choice... Sage.”
Ike, however, didn't seem to stop staring which was getting a bit weird... W-was there something stuck to his face?, "Uhhhhh, y-you can stop looking at me as if you saw something really shocking now though... A biiiiit too much intensity over there."
“.... gee... I uh... would have expected you to be the one staring at me. Then again I don’t imagine you to have good memory.”

Ike squinted a bit, though it was still quite some shock on his face..
"Actually! I know Ike frooooom, an interdimensional inn? We had a tea party with Hershel and some others, it was pleasant!", he had answered the woman's question with haste, possibly trying to overshadow the incident that had just happened.

It's okay, he'd give that charred and soggy burger a proper destination into the trash bin as soon as he found the opening for it. That poor poor abused hamburger that'd never get eaten now... What a waste of good food!
“..... yeah... you could say that....”

“....... you seem oddly happy to see me... you know....?”

Ike crossed his arms, pondering to himself... this was... weird. The other times he had seen sage, were very different from this...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"There'd better not be," Jason said to Captain Falcon as he stared down at him, pointing a finger in the man's direction. "Or it's your ass, buddy."

He also gave him a kick in the side for good measure.

Lealan snaps out of her haze of hunger, and makes her way over to Leo's food. With a quick thanks she begins to dig in without discrimination. A pair of bolts for her adaptable Crossbow in hand to handle the food, the Floran rips into the feast with the gusto of a voracious hoard of piranhas. Anyone who is too close would be splattered with food bits. As soon as it started, Lealan was done, she turns away from the table, her front covered with juices from the feast, the sticky mess making her clothing cling tighter than normal. A quick flash of blue from her matter manipulator cleans the mess and returning her state to normal. She appears to be much happier now. "Alright Captain Falcon, let's take this outside! Snake, you can judge."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Venom Snake Venom Snake Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Yeah, seems like being psychotic, apathetic assholes is a common trait among the rich." Jason snarked in response. "You should apologize to Midna when she wakes up, though. I'll make sure that she apologizes to you as well." He grunted. Leo, on the other hand, flinched violently as Lealan shredded through her bag of food in a matter of seconds, and watched dumbfoundedly as she walked away. When she approached Captain Falcon for their spar, Jason let out a loud groan of disapproval, but moved out of the way regardless. "Just don't fucking kill each other!"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

vFb1GL3.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forms:
Dark Jak
Light Jak

Weapons:
Morph gun:
16 mods

Armor:
Mar's armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Jak was putting his gun away, he looked at Akari who was talking with Whisper at the moment. Jak nodded, frowning "Name's Jak but you can call me Mar."

Jak looked over at Midna and frowned once she got knocked out and raised a eyebrow "She going to be alright?"

"That reminds me, during this multiversal trip , Red Hood, T'Challa, will I be able to stock up on my world's energy named "Eco" along the way before we leave for Gravity fall? My powers rely on this."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, NPCs) quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Last edited:
“She should be fine, yeah. All I did was cause her temporary disillusionment.” Leo replied to Jak, before resuming eating his burger.

When the latter approached Jason and T’Challa with his question, Red Hood would be the first to answer. “Well, you can’t go back to your world, and I doubt this eco stuff grows on trees here. Did you stock some up before you left?”

darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread