"They are for traversing the Multiverse." T'Challa explained to Son Goku, standing to the side and out of the way of the ensuing chaos. He trusted they could sort everything out before things escalated further.

Speaking of things escalating, Jason's attempts at some semblance of crowd control went right out the window as Lucky began madly firing at this Meta-like individual. "Lucky, wait!" Red Hood shouted, but it was too late. Lucky began firing at The Meta like a madman--or rather, madrabbit-- and Jason was immediately caught in the crossfire. Instinctively, he ducked for cover behind a nearby table. To make matters worse, this apparently was NOT The Meta, but rather, Kassandra, one of the Blood Gulch survivors. Apparently, she was given The Meta's armor as a reward or something. Jason then watched Megumin and Lucky get their respective asses handed to them by the Spartan girl. Luckily, she'd taken off her helmet to reveal her face before any more shitty things happened.

tumblr_inline_n9mdh7mNRL1s81zze.png

"You didn't think to give that thing a new paint job?" Red Hood asked as he slowly stood back up and holstered his gun.

"Maybe all of you should have thought more before spraying bullets everywhere? Honestly, that rabbit reminds me more of a certain bear." Byakuya said from the side, having kept his mouth shut before this point. His limit was probably being on the verge of death thanks to Lucky's Paw o' Death. He then turned to look at Black Hat and Spinel, who seemed to be arguing over being on the same side. "And need I remind you that both of your worlds are at stake here? I suggest you two stop acting like children and learn to play nice with each other."

"Speakin' a playin' nice..." Came a sudden previously unheard of voice. A voice that only one of you would recognize. The voice of a southern individual, one who appeared to be dressed a lot like Arthur Morgan.

5b831ccb378246505cbe50ab92f283dd5060c13dr1-228-326_00.gif

"I sure hope I ain't interruptin' anything. Y'all seem to be gettin' along right and fine without me." The man flashed a toothy grin as his head tilted a bit, facing Arthur Morgan. "Hey there, Black Lung. How've ya been?"

Leo, who had been staying out of everything in favor for burger time, looked up at Arthur as he ate down on his sandwich. "Is this a friend of your's, Arthur?" The teenager asked.

"Oooooooohhhhhh, yeah." The blonde man said. " 'Ole Black Lung and I go waaaaaaay back... don't we?" He asked, smirking deviously all the while.

Meanwhile, Jason, who decided to stay out of whatever was happening with the creepy old blonde guy, he decided to answer Akari's questions about The Meta. "The Meta was a rogue soldier who tried to kill a bunch of innocent people over robots in a place called Blood Gulch a while back. Some of these people here were survivors of that, and..." He paused and looked to the survivors of the Blood Gulch Incident, and then back to Akari. "Well, as you can see, they're cleary not over it yet."

Back with Leo, though, he looked up once Alexis approached him and Ike, inquiring about Ganondorf. "Well, actually, we met in the Incident that caused the MPF to form, called The Tesseract Incident. There was some... evil guy called Zant there, who wanted to kill all of us with this stuff called Twilight, which basically causes all of your organs to fail and suffocates you slowly if you're not a specific race. Apparently, it was to reincarnate his god, Ganondorf. He failed, though, but now Ganon got reincarnated anyways, and kinda destroyed the MPF's base. So now, we have to stop him."

CAB70F0A454099AA680EB70172C6A2D036226BEE

borgor bite.

Back with Jason, who almost wanted to give up on life after seeing Delsauage, was knocked out of his trance from the sheer stupidity he was witnessing when Ben tried to wrap Megumin up in mummy cloth. He sighed and threw one of his trademark not-batarangs forward, cutting the cloth before it could successfully harm the little witch. "She already acknowledged it was Kassandra! Chill the hell out!" Jason shouted, though inwardly, he was thankful that this got off mind off of the talking hotdog.

seriously wtf

QizPizza QizPizza FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred Virus Virus

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would merely begin to search through Jason’s pockets as he approached and blabbered on about something boring probably.
Ah.....I wonder if clippy is in these cute little things....
He would say ominously before digging through his pockets.
It seems like several people were upset by his view of Pokémon as a delicacy, which was indeed a shame.
Ah.......I’m not eating......people.....Pokémon are animals.....
Benedict would then take a moment to shove his head further into the red hoods pockets
CLIPPY!?
His scream would echo before continuing.
Not only are they animals....they are.....RARE animals.....therefore I eat them.....it’s like golfing......’family fun with a gun’ I like to call it.
He would say as he still searched REALLY hard for clippy in those deep pockets

Josh would look at the penguin, helping people in need.....that was the primary goal of “Them” aside from turning the world into a massive corporate dictatorship.....he reminded Josh of the good old days....
“Honk!”
“Take me with you brother......if only for a short while”
Crow Crow
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

sageheader_by_necessity4fun-dc99caa.png

Mood: Relaxed, Chatty, Exasperated
Tags: (Leo)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Leo hadn't interacted any further than a thumbs up with him, and the others nearby were yet to engage too, so this made the perfect moment for Sage to partake in his own burger in silence. As it should be. For a minute, the young man had looked down at the ground and around, considering sitting on the floor to be seated properly for the meal, buuuuuuut then he considered how weird that would seem to the rest of the group and gave up on the idea...
Both teenagers were the complete opposite of each other when it came to table manners. As Leo had devoured his own hamburger messily and sometimes voraciously, the pyromancer's motions were much more refined, even shy to an extent. Gradually and cleanly, the burger had been nibbled at little by little in the most perfect quietude, as if in a library, though you normally couldn't eat in them. He certainly knew how to respect the time for a meal, that much was clear.

And then as he was about a third in, someone or something had bumped into his arm causing the young man to come to a halt with a little 'huh?'. Of course, he made sure to swallow the food before checking what was up with that, which was already unusual for Sage as normally he'd just go completely quiet until the meal was done. Again, unusual situations, unusual measures...

"Y-you're excused??", a confused reply had come before he had even seen who it had been. Looking down and catching sight of the familiar tiny demon, however, the young man opened up a delighted smile, pointing a finger gun and burger in the other's direction. Hey, someone he knew!, "Oh heyyy, uhh Ike wasn't it? It's good to see a familiar face around~! ...Didn't take you for the type to like, step up and play hero in an emergency though, honestly."

Ike, however, didn't seem to stop staring which was getting a bit weird... W-was there something stuck to his face?, "Uhhhhh, y-you can stop looking at me as if you saw something really shocking now though... A biiiiit too much intensity over there."

When Leo had just straight handled the other a Snickers bar out of nowhere and made the iconical joke, Sage could barely keep his laughter contained letting out little snorts as he tried not to let it fully out out of respect for the poor demon. It had been a really clever quip though, the kind that would definitely fill the vicinity with snickering and laughter!! Oh wait! Snickering, Snickers, BY THE GODS, THAT SUDDENLY MADE SO MUCH SENSE!

Unluckily for the trio, Ike's staring wasn't the only intense thing around. Nope, something else was rising tensions in the background...

One of the new arrivals had spurred several individuals to react with hostility including the Red Hood guy who, Sage could only resent for the way the man not only carried two guns on his person, but also seemed rather jumpy and quick to point them at people without restraint. The brown-red talking bipedal rabbit being was even worse, always shooting first and doing none of the talking... It's no wonder it had been the one to startle the pyromancer earlier. Shooting without a warning was, quite the dangerous practice in his opinion, what if there was an ally in front?
As both threats and actual attacks were thrown the newcomer's way, the young man watched from his spot with exasperation, even exchanging glances with the armlet and considering stepping in to interrupt if things got too serious. As in turns out, however, that wasn't needed. The new person was not only capable of taking it all without flinching, but they were actually a she, someone that the attackers apparently knew. The situation defused itself and the young man could finally breath- SIKE!

You wanted to relax?! No can do, instead, have a HOTDOG RIDING A ROCKET LAUNCHER AND EXPLODING EVERYTHING!

Look, look, talking animals were fine, Sage was no longer fazed by them after having met Katie the Lunar Cat. Heck, most of that crude vocabulary didn't faze him anymore either! ...Well, except the whole 'simpleton' thing, that one still hurt... BUT A HOTDOG????? The sentient food item was, a bit too much. AND SO WERE THE SUDDEN EXPLOSIONS! And thus as soon as the first of them had rung out, completely taking the pyromancer off-guard, he had accidentally added to it. Yep, again.

This time the arbitrary lock on that his magic seemed to have had a much closer object to work with, you guessed it, the hamburger. The same circular orange flare from before would take over the soft brown of his eyes and the barely half-way junk food would erupt in flames in his hands suddenly. To make matters worse, a fox-lady had walked in just in time to see the phenomenon with her own two eyes... Panicked, Sage would remember the existence of the water bottle and in a desperate motion, throw the flaming burger down on the floor, whip up the water bottle, open it and then use its liquidy contents to put out the fire before it got too bad. The young man's heart beating faster and his breath shallow from the direness of everything. Oh Gods, why did you test him so?

"Actually! I know Ike frooooom, an interdimensional inn? We had a tea party with Hershel and some others, it was pleasant!", he had answered the woman's question with haste, possibly trying to overshadow the incident that had just happened.

It's okay, he'd give that charred and soggy burger a proper destination into the trash bin as soon as he found the opening for it. That poor poor abused hamburger that'd never get eaten now... What a waste of good food!

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Don't listen to him. I'm the best part of his life but he doesn't want to admit it because he pretends he's allergic to emotions. But that's okay because I still love you, Snake." Falcon side-hugs Snake "No homo." Falcon releases Snake "But I will gladly spar with you!..." Falcon draws a blank as he as he already had forgotten Lelean's name. "L...-L-L-Lilo?"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake

Lilith
Lilith.png
Upon further inspection she finds out that Benedict was trying to fetch something inside someone pocket but not after getting pistol whipped by him, now that must looked like it hurt! Lilith tries to break it up by getting into the middle so he couldn't whip him across the face with his gun.
"Jesus Christ dude what do you think your'e doing!?"

Interactions
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Himself)

Chronology: Ultimate

DR. ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 100%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Optimal
MENTAL CONDITION: Understanding
COLOR: #E1914F
IMG_20200604_164141.jpg

PHYSICAL CONDITION:
Purple Hotdog
MENTAL CONDITION:
Angry Hotdog
COLOR:
#54ACD2
INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @Birb
MENTIONS:

Hearing a young boy’s voice, Alexis looked over to see another familiar face. It was…Ben Tennyson, wasn’t it? The boy whom Vilgax wanted to hunt down for his watch of incredible power. She didn’t recall many interactions with the boy, the only ones involving him acting like a child and picking fights. Despite the seemingly poor interactions they’ve had before, she knew he was still young and didn’t hold his immature actions to him. The kitsune gave him a smile and a small wave to acknowledge his presence.

Her attention was drawn by another flash of fire magic. This time, she was close enough to sense exactly who it came from. She turned to see the red haired boy set the burger in his hands on fire. Her ears twitched a little bit in interest before a small giggle escaped her lips. She watched as he attempted to put out the fire with a bottle of water, like a mother watching her child learn through the process of trial and error...though the situation may not be entirely analogical. What she really wondered about is how a boy like that came to be in possession of fire like that. Alexis could tell that he was quite young from his lack of composure and energy—not exactly the markings of an Royal or a diety.

When the boy gave his response to her prior question, she responded with interest, with her two black fox ears perking up and tails swaying a little bit faster than before. Addressing the two young pyromancer and the young demon, she fawned over the two as if they were children,"Awww! That’s adorable. A tea party sounds really nice right about now. It must have been far more pleasant that what’s going on right now, right? It’s been less than half an hour and it’s already as chaotic as the last time I did one of these interdimensional get-togethers."

Seeing the burger being thrown away was truly a shame. It wasn’t just the wasted food, it was how panicked the boy looked when he accidentally set it on fire, and the disappointment that he must have been feeling. Deciding that she wasn’t as hungry as she could’ve been, Alexis offered her burger to the boy on a tail. "Here, you can have my burger. I’m sorry if I startled you and made you set it on fire." She waited a moment going into the first gear of "mom mode" with an understanding look and soft voice, "Just take some slow, deep breaths and focus on my voice. You don’t have to be ashamed about losing control of your fire like that, kiddo. There was no harm done; It's okay."

• "Woah!" Perhaps she hugged Kassandra a little aggressively, because Ben had pulled Megumin towards him with weird bandages. Attached to the cloths, in place of the brunette boy she had just spoken to, was a big, buff mummy! "Eeek! Yes, yes I was!" Noticing that this creature had no flesh, just a ribcage made from bandages, made her gag. Was he dead for so long that all that flesh there had rotted away. "Please, let go of me! I don't want to know where these bandages have been before this moment! I don't want to know what these smells are!"

Thankfully, Jason freed her, and gave yet another recap on what happened to herself, Lucky, and Kassandra. She appreciated not having to go through the whole story again, but the closing statement made her puff up in indignance. "Well, I beg your pardon if I can't get over the fact that I have not only had my genetic material harvested, meaning that there can be as many clones of me as the Freelancers want, but their stupid brain-switching stunt made my power break. Don't believe me? Watch." She held her staff out, pointing it towards the window. The orb started to glow.

Holding her head high, she bellowed one of her many trademark-pending incantations. "By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world!" An orange ring formed around her feet, decorated with thin stripes that curved outwards like flower petals. Waves of intense humidity and heat arrived on strange breezes that batted at the young lady's hair and cape like a million kitten paws.

"EXPLOOOOSION!"

What should have happened was a colossal detonation in this very building, most likely vaporizing everyone here, and then everyone in about a thirty mile radius. If it still did this, then Megumin wouldn't have cast it for the sake of everyone else.

The reason Megumin felt comfortable casting Explosion was because she knew exactly what was going to happen instead. The staff threw all its smoke into her face, making her cough groggily as she lost all feeling in her body, falling to the floor as stiffly as a bowling pin. "S-ssEeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeee...?" There was this light, but irritating pain in every nerve, preventing her from moving a muscle.

TANDEM feat. CN-Tan
Tandem Fullbody.PNG
CN-Tan was looking at the mayhem with a conflicted smile, thinking that these 'Heroes' are her kind of people but at the same time, she thinks they're crazier than her.

"And I thought I was silly."

Okay, back to me now. The fact that he didn't recognize me as a boy immediately and his surprise at the reveal of my gender kinda made me insecure about my looks. Damnit, kiddo. The child has introduced himself as Tanjiro Kamado without doing anything flashy to make a good first introduction. How bland! Let me show him how it's done! I threw my hat into the air and did a little spin as the piece of headwear landed back at my head.

"I'm Tandem, the Italian Swinder!"

"Italian Swindler?" CN-Tan chimed in.

"I thought it sounded cool."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Uppon hearing Megumin start her chant, Lealan would have a moment of panic. She would grab Snake in one arm and crouch down to cover Lucky when he latched on. Two shields, one of stone and one of obsidian surround the three, until she hears the spell backfire. Lealan deconstructs the walls and glares at the archmage.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CAST THAT AROUND FRIENDLIES AGAIN!!" Lealan pulls out a Red Stim Pack and teleports next to Megumin. She attempts to jam it into the shorter female none to gently, before injecting the fluid and ripping the syringe out. The new wound from Lealan would heal no problem (But still hurt), and whatever fluid left would indiscriminately seek out damage to heal for the next few seconds.
P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
dark_souls_3_guide_npcs_orbeck_of_vinheim.jpg

Orbeck of Vinheim
Status: Talking hot dogs, fancy man shenanigans, and an arch wizard crippled.
Condition: Normal.
"Right. Find those two, find the other old man, and we may be able to beat that triangle. I'll keep that in mind." Hiryu nodded after Orbeck gave a brief explanation of their goals for Gravity Falls. Orbeck then asked if he's heard from anyone else. "Nope. It's been a boring 6 months, at best." He shrugged.
So besides, Hiryo, wisper, and Benedict. They where the only ones around that had any experience with Bill and the town known as Gravity falls. Tis a shame, That before dealing with the lord of twilight, they need to face an omnipresent being with the brashness of a young adult. This will have to do for...

"WE ARE GOING BACK TO GRAVITY FALLS? NOOOO. EFFINNNNNN’. WAAAAYYYYYYY!!!"

A glowing purple hotdog riding a rocket launcher flew through the air before said rocket launcher landed on its tiny feet in front of Alexis. The kitsune was completely flabbergasted and dumbfounded by the sight, but not quite distracted enough to remember the explosion behind her. Taking a quick moment to absorb the flames from what was apparently an incendiary rocket, Alexis did her best to keep the damage to the minimum as the purple hotdog continued to screech away.

"I CAN’T BELIEVE I JUMPED THROUGH THAT PORTAL THINKING THAT I WOULD GO HOME. I guess it serves me right for not reading the message first...BUT I DIDN’T SIGN UP TO GO BACK TO THAT LIVING HELL. I’M ALL FOR BEATING THE CRUD OUT OF THIS CANONDWARF OR WHATEVER, BUT I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR GRAVITY-DUCKING-FALLS! ALSO, I CAN’T BELIEVE I CAN TRUCKING CURSE!!! I THINK SOME LITTLE SHIP PUT A CENSOR ON ME! ALSO I’M PUCKING PURPLE NOW! AAGGGGHHHHH!!!"

Then the unexpected happened. A certain, Beane varying teen who was somewhat hard to ignore back in Gravity Falls. A teen who, ironically is somehow still a hot dog. despite the events beforehand. It was...quite a sight. Realy, what would have happened that caused yet another to lose his mind? none the less...

"Jesus Christ dude what do you think your'e doing!?"

"IF you knew anything about the nonsensical delusions of Benedict. He seems to think of most of these disastrous events as nothing more than something akin to a vacation, or a resort, or some sort of attraction. There are times when this wouldn't be an issue, but now is certainly not the time." Orbeck said to the ghost girl. He walks past the scene, as he grabbed yet another milkshake. For whom, you might ask?

Holding her head high, she bellowed one of her many trademark-pending incantations. "By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world!" An orange ring formed around her feet, decorated with thin stripes that curved outwards like flower petals. Waves of intense humidity and heat arrived on strange breezes that batted at the young lady's hair and cape like a million kitten paws.

"EXPLOOOOSION!"

What should have happened was a colossal detonation in this very building, most likely vaporizing everyone here, and then everyone in about a thirty mile radius. If it still did this, then Megumin wouldn't have cast it for the sake of everyone else.

The reason Megumin felt comfortable casting Explosion was because she knew exactly what was going to happen instead. The staff threw all its smoke into her face, making her cough groggily as she lost all feeling in her body, falling to the floor as stiffly as a bowling pin. "S-ssEeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeee...?" There was this light, but irritating pain in every nerve, preventing her from moving a muscle.

The crippled arch wizard, unable to use a spell because of " Brain switching stunt.". Yes, Orbeck was unable to use his sorceries during his time in Gravdy falls due to a "natural law of weirdness magnetism". But to be made unable to use magic in its entirety, would he even call himself a Sorcerer if he was unable to cast sorceries? He makes his way to the now paralyzed Megumin, crouching down beside her as he puts the smoothies to the side. Seeing some plant creature, jam a syringe into the young arch wizard with little discretion. From the panicked complaints, it seems to be apparent that her magic is (unserpsiedinly) many times deviating than what he has to offer.

"So, I assume she is a bit of a fool. From how you berated her at least." he said to Lealan

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod QizPizza QizPizza P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
Lealan rolls the remnant of the Death Stick into her mouth and eats it, letting out one last smokey breath. "Yes. She is. Last time I saw that spell cast, it was in the middle of a bunch of friendlies. And I specifically told her.... uh.... Actually I think I just told her I would survive it if she were to hit me with it, and that it wouldn't end well for her.... there was the implication that I would eat her stupid self for it though. Damn I'm hungry. I could use some meat.... Like Penguin, I haven't have Penguin in so long." Lealan begins to drool as she thinks about food.
starved night wall vines.png
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

"Ah, and that suit of armor reminds them of that person. I understand. Some wounds are not so quick to heal, after all..." Akari rubbed the left side of his neck. He wanted to add something to the end of that statement, but quickly decided against it. "At the very least, said armor is being worn by an ally, perhaps as a victory trophy?" He said to Red Hood.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@EveryoneElse
(Open for Interactions)

"That's not a 'random chick'." Jason said to Falcon, slightly annoyed by the man's apparent forgetfulness. "You two literally were in Blood Gulch together. How do you not remember her?"

Leo, on the other hand, jumped slightly as the burger next to him combusted in Sage's hands. "Woah--!" He shouted, watching as the boy in question proceeded to throw it onto the ground and put its flames out with a water bottle he'd been handed. The teenager stood there, silently, and without any words, he just slowly reached into another bag and handed Sage some more water.

Midna, on the other hand, overheard the talks of Lealan and Captain Falcon sparring. With her trademark smirk, she floated over to the two, keeping her arms crossed as she hovered between them. "Ooooo!! A spar!" She exclaimed, certainly sounding interested in the two. Her eye darted between the two combatants, before finally resting on Lealan. She nodded and said, "My money's on the plant lady!"

"If you two insist on sparring, then could you please do it over there?" Byakuya asked, looking in the direction of an open field, which seemed to be away from everyone at least.

Jason, meanwhile, looked at Lilith as she apparently called him out for hitting Benedict. The man grunted in response, before spinning his guns around and putting them back in their respective holsters. "He'll be fine," Jason replied. "He shouldn't be digging around in people's pockets if he doesn't wanna get smacked. Plus, I've seen him survive worse."

85466336-176-k721634.jpg

He then watched Megumin and Lucky rant some more, and his brows furrowed so hard that the makeshift eyes on his suit donned a look of confusion in tune with his actual eyes. It was as if they were animated or something. "Well, number one, I wasn't insulting either of you, so calm yourselves," He said, holding up a finger. That finger soon was joined by another as he continued his list. "Number two, in case you forgot, we're on a mission to save the Multiverse here. There won't be any grazing entire universes. Number three," He turned, staring Megumin dead in the eye behind the cold, dead, slightly animated eyes of his red helmet. "If you ever do get that power working again, and I catch you trying to use it around anyone, I'll snap that staff of your's in half." And then, when Lealan attempted to inject Megumin with some kind of weird fluid, Jason grabbed her by the collar and yanked her back before she could even do so. "That also means no injecting allies with strange fluids." He said sternly. When Orbeck called Megumin a fool, Red Hood turned to face him. "Seems that way, yeah." He then looked over at Akari, nodding along with his statement. "By the looks of things, I guess that's what happened. Dunno why she decided not to give some kind of indicator that she wasn't... ya know, the one dude who tried to murder a few people here. Besides some bird and weapons. Because, like Megumin pointed out, The Meta could have easily killed Kassandra and stolen her shit, which is something he's known for doing in the past. So... not the best indicator that you're not a bloodthirsty monster."

When Lealan began going on about food, Leo sighed and held up one of the bags he brought full of meat, fruits, veggies, and copyrighted stickers. "I've been standing here with food for a while, ya know!" He called out as he waved the brown bag in the air.

Midna, on the other hand, floated between Captain Falcon and Lealan, huffing out angrily as she puffed out her right cheek. "HEY!!!" She shouted, balling up her tiny fists as she floated forward, taking on the pose of a really small gorilla. "Are you two dolts gonna spar or what!?" She asked, her head moving back and forth between the pair.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"Eating those you can speak to and understand is nothing like golf. Speaking of golf..." Snare-oh says as he looks to the Open Field.

"Hey Rex, I was wondering what else you got ever since we last saw each other - you got new machines, I got new aliens - we could test them out. I mean, I'm already transformed and all..."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"No problem," the Agent says to Josh, then looks to the sight of Lealan craving for penguin, his face expressing genuine fear. "On second thought - big problem. We aren't that low on the food chain are we?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
"Ohhh! Two fights?" Midna asked as she heard Ben propose a spar with Rex. Midna let out a mischievous giggle and floated over to that pair as well. "Hmmm...." She hummed as she mockingly placed two fingers on the bottom of her chin in thought. After a long draw of that hum, she smiled and floated beside Rex. "My money's on the tech monkey!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>You are getting bored.

>
"Hmm...might I suggest talking to more people? It wouldn't hurt if you make friends with EVERYBODY here."

>You agreed. You look around for someone to talk to, or join a conversation. You found one in the form of Tandem.

>What will you do?
>Casually say "Hi"
>Surprise him

>You went up behind him and then you surprise him with a hard slap on his boy buns.

>
"Buenos dias, pretty boy!"

Open for interaction
Chungchangching Chungchangching GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Users who are viewing this thread

Back