Ah, but the brick could have been more than it seemed! For if Captain Falcon were to look up, he would find that the poor craftsmanship had actually given way to what appeared to be some kind of hidden room in the attic! An attic, perhaps?

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Kagutsuchi's plan worked, and his own heat managed to clear up that pesky fog right away! When he looked through, the first thing he saw was his immediate family... sitting at a table. They were laughing, having a good time, and appeared to be eating dinner. They were talking about something, but because of the window and the wall that had separated them, Kagutsuchi couldn't exactly make out what it was that they were saying.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Midna, luckily, still indeed had a pulse, and her soul was still very much intact. However, depending on how long he checked for, he would begin to feel a burning sensation from analyzing her. It wasn't obvious at first, but then Mimaki realized something pretty quickly: it was her Twilight. The Twilight that practically radiated off of her, while non-lethal in small doses, could quickly turn lethal if he were to come into contact with her for too long.

Still, she was still alive, so that was something.

Although nothing was immediate, there were several drawers and cupboards present for her to look through.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The door to Zwei's dressing room was locked, unfortunately.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

After a while of thinking, the Inkling slapped herself back to reality - literally - not being able to really think of anything to even explain this scene. But one thing she had thought of, was, at least - why is she here, and why are the figures here - no less considering who said figures are representing? Guided by such a thought to grant her some more motivation, the Inkling decided to see if there was anything 'else' in the room she could investigate. If there was nothing to look 'at', maybe there was something to look 'for' - an exit or otherwise! At least, that's what she's hoping for. "What's going on here...?" She thought aloud, glancing to the figures. "There's no way they're there by coincidence. Someone or something is aware I'm here, and I don't know where the others are. It's like a personalised chamber, and for better or worse, I don't know if I like it or not..." The Inkling mused, her tone trailing into a cold, concerned one - going closer to the edges of the room (left first) to investigate. Then she wraps around to the right side, just hoping she finds something more notable by investigating up close rather than at a distance. Her stance on this situation is a mess at the moment.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Curious​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: "Oh, hell."​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None (directly), @AloneInALockedRoom​
Nearby/In Group: @YoureInHellNow​

Kagutsuchi's eyes widened, as his mortal heart skipped a beat.

Three figures. One was a beautiful, ghastly woman with otherworldly beauty and pink hair. Another was a younger-looking girl, wearing green, and a sword by her side, a small spirit floating around her with white hair. And finally...A small teenage girl who shared similarities between himself and the woman with pink hair. Black hair flew through her as she wore a pink oriental outfit, skin-colored horns coming from her forehead, and the same ghastly feeling from the woman with pink hair coming from her. But...Weaker. Kagutsuchi-- No, Kyou immediately knew who they were. Yuyuko, his wife. Youmu, his loyal companion and bodyguard of Yuyuko. And Hibiki...His daughter.

They were all smiling and happy...

Even though he wasn't there.

It was both a bit painful, but it made him smile. His burning, silver eyes became a much gentler color, and the edges of his orange hair became black for a moment, as he placed a hand against the window, simply staring at the familiar scene. The dinner almost looked like a buffet, heh. Youmu probably had to cook a lot to feed the mouths of both Yuyuko and Hibiki- they eat a lot like that, but at least they were kind enough to invite her in. Hibiki was probably talking about a new combat technique she thought of to (hopefully) defeat him, and Yuyuko was encouraging her. Of course, he had no idea if this was what was being said, but...When you're in a family for over twenty years, you sorta learn about them.

...Were they safe? Were they worried about him? Probably. It hurt his heart that was he taken so forcefully from them because of Wesker. Because of Ganon, but...

Kyou still smiled. Even with those doubts inside of him, there was still hope inside his heart. A burning hope that was as big as his own heart- which was bigger than life! A low chuckle came from him. You know it's fake, right? He could hear the voice of Yamata inside his head, and yes, he knew this was likely fake, but it still made him hopeful. Of joining them on that table. A part of him had a feeling that Alastor was going to make them say hurtful things, but...

"I love and cherish every one of you..." He spoke, his voice changing, only for a moment, before his eyes became brightly colored again, and his hair became a full orange once more.

With that, Kagutsuchi looked about the window once more, to try and see if there was anything else there, and if not, he'd search the room again. Drawers, closets, etc.

The feeling of Twilight wasn't one Mimaki experienced before, but mentally, he could feel his newfound resistance to it acting up, defending him ever so slightly from that energy that came from her. It felt...Odd. It was dark and corruptive energy- yet, at the same time, in his mind, it almost felt like a blinding light of sorts? The best way it could truly be described was like that, radiation. Just...Obviously less scientific. Viler. A part of him wanted to know more about it, but most of his body and common sense told him to take his hand off of her and her soul- which he did. While he didn't actually dirty himself, he felt the need to clean his hand against his outfit. Odd feeling.

As such, Mimaki patted Midna gently on her cheek, as if trying to wake her up. He also created a small piece of ice in his hand from thin air, and placed it against her forehead, trying to wake her up. "Hey, hey. Wake up. Are you alright?... Midna, was it?"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Waaaaiiit a second..." Captain Falcon looks back up to the cieling and sees the entrance to what appears to be an attic "Hrrmmmmm, someone tried to cover their secrets I see. And sucked at it too. I wonder...Should I explore or should I sulk some more? Hmmmmm....Ganon still needs his tail beat, so my decision has been made! YA!" Falcon gets on the bed and jumps into the attic
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sonicchannel_blaze resized.pngBaiken_REV_2 resized.png

Blaze and Baiken

Naturally, both Blaze and Baiken approached the door and twisted the knob, only to find it locked. Rightfully annoyed by the predictable obstacle, the both of them furrowed their brows in focus while they searched their dressing rooms up and down. Hopefully for a key, probably for something much more convoluted and character-building.

Lealan is successful in finding an exit, stepping through the door and feeling the increase of heat between rooms. She activates her EPP, the temperature regulation keeping her safe from any unexpected spikes. Inside the new room, she spies one of her allies making a fool of himself, appearing to be talking to some sort of deitific figure or something, details arn't important. "Hey, you know they won't respond, right?" Lealan says as she steps into the room, letting the door close behind her with a gentle push.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Besides the figures, Agent 3 didn't really see anything else out of place. There was a door, of course, but it was safe to assume that it was probably locked.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

When Kagutsuchi looked into the window and saw his - erm, Kyou's family, they continued to talk and laugh in kind. They didn't seem to notice him, though, and instead continued with their meal. Still, no words could be heard from them, but they were certainly there, having fun and a good time. However, that all changed when the... air of the room changed. Suddenly, the dressing room that the entity stood in grew cold. His family didn't seem to notice, though.

Not even when a certain demon entered the room.

181026191-288-k213047.jpg

Yes, for as soon as Kagutsuchi looked away from the window and glanced back, Alastor was there with his family, standing off to the side. There were no words spoken from the Radio Demon, or anything, really. His hands were cupped behind his back as he gave Kagutsuchi a knowing stare, and then began walking towards his family...

Midna groaned a bit when Mimaki attempted to wake her up with the ice, but within time, she lifted up her head and looked at him through squinted eyes. "W-what...?" Midna asked weakly, before she got a good look at Mimaki. "W-who are you...?" She asked, before trying to take a look around. "And... wh-where am I...?" She then raised a hand and attempted to push the ice off of her head. "And... why is there ice on my head....?"

When Kassandra awoke in her dressing room, the first thing she saw was a flag. The flag was one of a team she was familiar with, perhaps too familiar with, in fact.

6165cb36afbfe314e5224ae731342291.jpg

The flag was massive, as if having spread across her entire wall. And, if Kassandra looked closely at the center, she would notice something moving from behind it...

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Arthur's room, much like Mimaki's, was different from the rest. As soon as the old cowboy awoke, he felt the familiar presence in his room. One that he hadn't felt since the Tesseract Incident. His dressing room was dark and felt almost devoid of light. It didn't take long for the gunslinger to turn around and notice the perpetrator of this extended darkness, especially since they were floating in the center of his room.

"Hello, Arthur."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Unfortunately for Captain Falcon, that bonk on the head must have made him hallucinate, because there was no bed! Instead, he merely jumped off the floor and fell flat on his face moments later.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Blaze's room was warm, almost reminiscent of the fire that stoked within her own body constantly. It was hard to pinpoint why for a long moment... until the lights in her room cut off suddenly, and all that was left lit in her own room was a single candle. The candle was lit on a desk, right next to an opened book.

Jeremiah Jeremiah

Baiken's room was much older than the other's were. Everything in her room was filled with dust. Why it looked like no one had been to this place in months, or even years! If she wanted to look for anything, she'd probably have to find a way to clear all of this dust out first.

Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
When Kagutsuchi's eyes met with Alastor, the cold room seemed to drop in temperature even more.

It was like Kagutsuchi inhaled for a second, pulling all the heat the room ever had into his body before it returned to normal temperatures. The grin Alastor gave him caused Kagutsuchi's own teeth to grit together forcefully, bestial fangs and a jaw that could bite through bone with ease, and flames forming that draconic-like figure once more. He knew what he was going to do. He didn't even NEED to guess. A hand slammed against the glass window. It was debatable whether or not it would break, the entire slam would likely make the entire room shake ever so slightly. The heat that was previously seen in his hand suddenly spiked, causing his hand to almost glow like a hot blade as he placed it against the window.

He knew they weren't real, but if Alastor dared do something like this, even if fake, he would make sure the bastard has his nose broken.

"Do not." Kagutsuchi's voice was strong, and it almost sounded like the same way back in the Axiom when Alexis started attacking auto. It was heavy, divine. A part of his mind told him that this was simply an illusion, and Alastor is somewhere else, but he's had enough of this deer. "If this is revenge in some way," Kagutsuchi doubted it was, it probably was simply a way so Alastor could show off dominance. "Then quit it. I'm the one who you want to talk to or spite. Mentally torturing me won't do a single thing."

Truth be told, he wasn't sure what he was saying. Maybe he didn't want to see what was possibly going to happen, happen. It was idiotic, and he knew his real family was safe, but maybe it was him seeing Alastor as cowardly more than anything, and him wanting the Radio Demon to speak with him face to face, rather then do this more then anything else.

"I'm Mimaki Kunosuke, I'm in the MPF, remember?" Mimaki said, offering a hand for Midna to hold onto and get herself up. "I was being accompanied by your friend, Link, I believe, until we got transported here. You were out cold, so I was trying to wake you up. Ice, or a temperature shock, or just shock generally helps wake someone up."

Just as Mimaki said that, with a motion of his hand, the ice on Midna's head disappeared, becoming soft mist. It didn't seem to have melted, either. It was odd- it just felt like a cold rock. "We were looking for someone named Alastor- a Radio Demon. I think you were with the group when he...Probably took us all here." Mimaki said, mentioning over the room. He had no idea why he was with Midna, though. Maybe because he was with Link? "Are you okay, though? Need help?"

Agent 3

Besides the figures, Agent 3 didn't really see anything else out of place. There was a door, of course, but it was safe to assume that it was probably locked.
A door - possibly locked? As if a locked door was going to stop her. Good news is, she couldn't see anything else worth her attention - so perhaps it is worth the attempt to... get out! Without much thought later, Agent 3 would aim her weapon to below the door - and intended to fire to create an ink puddle under it and in turn, one that would hopefully be made so she could enter it in squid form and pass 'under' the door in said form 'in' the ink, thus going from the room she is currently in to the room on the other side. Or at least, that is her plan!
Character Information
Status (physically): Fine​
RP Information
Nearby/In Group: @YoureInHellNow​

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Chatty, Apologetic, Wary
Tags: (GM)

-Art Credits--[/B]
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When Lealan had exited her dressing room and consequently reached his, she had been greeted by the sight of the pyromancer standing on the middle of the room and yes, playfully making jabs at someone else as he stared at the ceiling. His body was also turned towards the corner to the left of the entrance, though if she had checked it, there was nothing there to her. At first, he hadn't seemed to notice her at all, most likely just waiting for some sort of reply, for something to change, until the door had creaked as the plant lady had stepped in and he had immediately turned to face her. Wait, there had been a door there all this time? How in the Universe had he missed that?!

"Oh", the fire-aura that had re-ignited somewhere during the last few minutes had extinguished itself, and Sage had dropped the finger guns ever so sightly looking a bit embarrassed. He'd give the comedic timing to Alastor, that was a good move, "Uhhh, I know it looks like I'm crazy, but I was really just talki-", and then the other had cut in to say that there would not be an answer. At this point, his arms were fully back down and the temperature of the room begun to drop as he relaxed more, "Well, maybe not with words... Can't say it's the first time I've interacted with some other being that was watching and yet not directly interacting with me."

Despite his words, the way that he had continued to stare at the ceiling for a while longer was, somewhat nostalgic. It was an interesting blend of melancholy, but also cherishing and gratitude, a soft little smile perked up on his lips as he had concluded.

"My Deities too are the same way...", no matter how many times he had doubted or gotten frustrated with them, it was never to the point where he could muster actual hatred towards the great Eight Beasts of Saraiiho. He felt that they had a plan and that he was finally beginning to understand it, ever so little... The reason why the Multiverse distress calls kept being forced upon him.

Religious and philosophical musings aside, Lealan was here now. Why was it? What was Alastor planning now? He had expected if not a fire to have Leo used against him again. Or maybe Kyou this time, people he actually had connected with to a deeper level. But the plant lady? Last time they had even interacted somewhat had been in Atlas and she had been down almost the whole time after dealing with that weird Magical jade. This made no logical sense, and he couldn't help but remain a bit apprehensive over not knowing what to expect; It's why the heat hadn't stopped by complete, despite lowering a noticeable amount. Maybe this wasn't about him, but her. What had the Demon been showing her?

Either way, since they seemed to have a pause, the young man had soon turned around to face the table, leaving his back and the maroon stitched inscription in the jacket reading 'THE PYROMANIAC' clearly for Lealan to see. She would also find a pair of sunglasses over that table, still folded and not having been touched at all. The cup of sundae was still dripping, having formed a little pool of condensed water around it, which he expected wasn't on top of unprotected Wood right now or that could be bad. Like moldy, rotting Wood bad! He moved the dessert to the side and out of the not working drawn Array and then proceeded to use the water left behind to smear the Runes over the surface in an attempt to clean it. It didn't do as much as he had hoped for, resulting in a light-colored table with a layer of blurry crimson marker on top and his right hand tinted with the very same ink, also wet.
Even after drying it against the pants it was just, stained in fading vivid red. Sighing in defeat, Sage had at last tapped the table a couple times gently as if to apologise for the mess, maybe he should just have left the symbols in there, but it was too late to backtrack.

By the way, speaking of backtracking... How much longer did he have to wear this leather jacket? Honestly, it was just so... restricting? The way the fabric weighted on him made it seem like the clothing item was sticking to his form, in a very non-comfortable way. Like, he got it, it was the fabric of cool people... Annnd he'd gladly relinquish all of that just to be wearing something a lot more soft and lighter.
Like his own jacket that he adored, for example.

Last edited:
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Dressing Room, ???
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

"I'll see, huh." Weiss raised an eyebrow. Knowing Alastor, she probably would be forced to put on a show for him in all sorts of...horrifying imagery. Time only knows if Ruby may have to see her in such a state.

So, she started looking through the drawers.

— - — - —​

Not even the simple comfort of a door.

"Well, I'll be damned," Yang reckoned, shaking her head. Then she had an idea: The drawers. Wherever they were, Yang started looking through them. I there was anything resembling a closet, she would then look in there.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Alastor, Jiminy)

“Okay think! What is to be expected? The demon trapped you here but for what??”

she says out loud, idly phasing a hand through a wall.

Supergirl would be checking the drawers and then knock on the walls testing to see if they are hallow. She would then punch the wall.

Lealan lets her gaze wander around the room, nooding lightly as Sage talks. "Well, Im not much of a religious person myself. I tend not to believe in gods, aside from the Cultivator, whom I actually met. Beside, it would make the Temple raiding a lot more consequential if Klux and the like were real!" Lealan laughs a little at her own joke, before focusing on Sages new attire. "Uh... no offense, but that jacket doesn't look all that great on you. Nor does it look good for combat, you should treat it with something to loosen it up, or do some stretches, also, Pyromaniac? Boo ..." Lealan gives a thumbs down to show her disapproval of the word, whether it's because she doesn't think it fits Sage, or because she herself is fairly flammable, is up for Sage to decide.

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Friendly, Reminiscing, Amused
Tags: (GM)

-Art Credits--[/B]
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Lealan's nonchalant nature was quite refreshing to have. Sage still didn't know that the radio Demon may be planning with this, but he felt much better not being physically alone anymore, and to have someone with a lighter, relaxed demeanor nearby was rather pleasant; It balanced-out his tendency to grow anxious and tense greatly. The Floran's words had brought forth a soft amused laughter, it reminded him of something similar that Lucy had said once, right after they had met. Well, nothing about raiding adventures of course, but the same level of harmless indifferent disbelief. If it is that such a thing made sense... Surely, to the two thrill-adoring atheist girls, he seemed like the odd one.

"I had a friend say something like that once too, for her... it was more something that reaffirmed her sense of freedom. She believed in none of the Deities and didn't submit to any Clan's ideals or traditions. 'I follow no one else's rules but my own', it seemed like a really an insane way of life to me. 'Not even laws?', is what I had asked... 'Not if they seem too strict and lame.', had been her reply, said without any hesitation.", even as his gaze had fallen from the plant lady and back to the table, there was that nostalgic yet sad expression on his face again, "I was shocked, but also, oddly inspired. It's funny really, an atheist and a Descendant... Sounds like an impossible friendship and even so, it worked for a while."

"I never had the luxury to choose what to believe in like that. When your very existence proves that all legends and mythos are actually real, what else is there to do? Deny one's own existence? It made absolutely no sense to doubt anything that was either read or heard. It was written in stone, sometimes literally.", the young man had gripped his t-shirt right at the chest, as if holding on to the feelings and thoughts themselves, "I don't think that's a bad thing, of course, to me it was comforting. Someone else was always listening, even if there would never be a reply back, at least someone was watching... It made me feel less lonely, even if it felt like everyone else was ignoring my pain on purpose, someone knew, my Deity knew and I never hated It for that. Never cursed my fate, no matter how many times I wished it all over. Nothing would come from pinning the blame, would it...?"

"Perhaps that's what kept me going, despite the entire world wanting nothing to do with me...", once he had finally raised his gaze again, it had been filled with emotion. He seemed to be holding back tears, instead filled with determination and hope, "Even now, I still turn to Them for guidance, say things at the Sky, ramble to myself... I'm sure that they're watching, and that the fact I'm here right now has Their will on it. Maybe not in details, not the exact events, but the initial push came from there, definitely!", was what Sage had concluded with a bright, cheerful smile, eventually replaced by a soft innocent laugh, "This sounds weird, doesn't it? But it's what reassures me now that I think I understand it... I've always been attached to something, so having nothing to believe in is much scarier to me. Though I do wonder sometimes if you and Lucy don't get lonely. Like, who do you talk to when you're upset?"

"Still, as frustrating as things might have been at times, I'm glad that I got to meet all kinds of different people that I wouldn't have otherwise! It's been fun~!"

Maybe he had been rambling too much... Scratch that, he had definitely been rambling farther than warranted, but he was just sooooo happy to have someone to talk to again! The Descendant really despised being alone, and it might be a result of not having anyone to do so for most of his life. Also, the subject being so close to his heart made it even more likely to ramble about. ...Wow, he sure talked a lot.

"It doesn't, huh?", he had parroted a bit in pretend-thought once the focus had, finally, changed to the jacket he was wearing, "I was thinking the same thing, actually... This type of fabric is kinda stiff and I don't have the style to pull off wearing something like this either.", the pyromancer had concluded with an awkward laugh that had turned amused and louder at Lealan's booing of the label. It was good to have someone else agree with that part, no matter what the reason for it had been exactly, "Yeah no, I'm changing it back.", he had grabbed at one side of the garment and begun sliding it out gradually, though not without first making the course of action very clear to who was supposedly watching, "Ho boy, I sure hope that Alastor has taken whichever pictures he needed to take or whatever else by now!"

And with that, he proceeded to try and take the leather jacket off, if it is that Sage would be allowed to do such a thing...
Welp, time to figure it out!

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari was suddenly blown back and showered in confetti upon splitting the fabric of the plush and activating the bomb inside. Once the obnoxious, high-pitched laughter stopped, Akari let out a sigh and stood back up before brushing the confetti off of every ounce of his clothing as well as a few stray pieces that had stuck themselves to his glasses. "Alright... you got me. If that little spectacle entertained you, then... good for you. At least I wasn't completely vaporized."

Akari decided to look around the room for anything else that might be of interest, unless there was something else inside the plushie that warranted attention. "Evidently, unless I'm supposed to prepare myself for a... grand spectacle of some sort... you're simply toying with me." Akari pulled out his communicator to try and reach someone else in the MPF, but he was met only by crimson static. "And, judging by my inability to call anyone... you've probably isolated all of us in a similar fashion like lab rats in some science experiment. Very well."

Interactions:
@DressingRoom
(Open for Interactions)

Tardif the Bounty Hunter:

HP: 52/52
Stress: 8/100

This shampoo makes me feels... unnaturally relaxed, like, all my stress was just being washed away with the simple scrubbing of the shampoo onto my head, this would be satisfying to my previous stress, if it didn’t bring up the fact that I felt more heavier with every second with the soap applied, and that it was taking all of my will in order to resist falling down to the floor into a state of unconsciousness, but thank thou light there was a sink nearby, now dragging my near-sleeping form towards the sink against what I assumed was the left wall, I can’t tell... it was due to the fact of me slowly becoming asleep as well as having to force my almost sleeping form towards said sink.

After some time, with a couple of accidents that involved me accidentally hitting something in my state, I finally reached the sink, as I pushed the left faucet immediately, wanting to remove this soup as quick as possible.... if water came running out, perfect, I simply put my head in the direction of the water and began washing off the soap, if not... I will try the other faucet to see if it works... if neither worked, I don’t know if I had any other alternatives to this problem....

Gretar
Damn it, well, it appears Gretar needs some sort of reflective surface like a mirror or a object similar to it, since Gretar can’t clearly see what it is when using the mirror affixed to the wall, but can’t see the text when using his own pair of eyes at all, and while he knew he was old, he wasn’t old enough to be losing his vision already. “Maybe there is a handheld mirror or piece of glass I can use here to solve this bloody situation....” Gretar said to no one in particular, as he began on his small quest to look for a reflective handheld surface, checking every drawer or cabinet that was located within this very room.... making sure to check twice or thwice each time. Maybe he would find a continent mirror lying around, or at the very least, a reflective surface he can hold with either one or two hands, which one it is, he didn’t mind.

• Sonicchannel_blaze resized.png

Her feline instincts kicking in, Blaze's high-strung nerves were easily soothed by the enveloping warmth of the dressing room. Even as all the lights were blown out, the princess felt comfortable in the dark - her amber eyes brilliantly reflecting the dim candlelight as she curiously approached the book by which the candle stood.

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg
Expression: Getting some Space Alone
Interaction: N/A
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Much like Supergirl's previous efforts, Thorne was unable to find a way out of her dressing room. There was the door, of course, but it was locked.
Meanwhile on Thorne's own dressing room, she looked at the door and already knows that door is locked at all because she tried open it earlier so she sat down on the ground while she could have to meditate on her mind saying to herself in a quite calm yet monotone voice while she closed her eyes so she could feel the aura in her inside, she does meditating in rooms that she is now all alone in her world because she needs to reshape her focus on some sort of conversation with the surroundings in her past before she joined the MPF adventure "I could meditate myself from my drama with Ellie now.... she is still upset at me but I'll try to ignore her if she is still mad at me, and yet I had to do this now so I have a plan of actually saving her from a big attack or something." She then looked at the surroundings after she opened her eyes again as it feels that it kinda feels like a dressing room of a theater in her mind but if she used her communicator now, she would be thinking about a static response in her communicator. Thorne sighed when she sat down this time on the chair in patience since she got into the dressing room from Alastor earlier on and yet she is been a chill-paced person in her opinion but some said that she is a hot-head sometimes if she is been impatient of solving puzzles in her own world.

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    condition: normal​

Orbeck took no mind to Glossaryck's minimal response, he will deal with it once he is done with the wardrobe. Of course, it seems as if fate was on the side of a particular individual as he warned the sorcerer about not finding anything of note. Still, it doesn't hurt to at least be certain, more so with a stranger who may or may not be a foe. So he opens up the dresser and as expected, costumes and garments of all sorts tumbled out a massive variety that the sorcerer was not accustomed too. it should have stoped from there right? Well, the garments contained in there were so numerous that Orbeck was knocked over by surprise. He would be covered from head to toe for a moment. Mostly over the ridiculousness of yet another occurrence of misfortune.

The tiny blue creature would float over to Orbeck's side and shrug. "Told ya."

Orbeck shoved the pile of clothes out of his way before getting himself up.
    "If it isn't in this pile of garments, then where should I look? What kind of recompense do you want from me in exchange for what Alaster is planing?"

Hard to say what a tiny, floating blue midget would want. Certainly isn't his sorceries, given that he has some sort of magic in his disposal. Does he want something that he has on him? What is it?

Last edited:
Lealan tilts her head, thinking about her response to Sage's question. "Well. I'll admit, sometimes it was rough, wondering if there was any purpose to the things that happened to me. After Earth was destroyed, and the Protectorate with it, I was in shock. I had spent several years training there, and in under an hour, well, more like a couple minutes really, it was all gone. Billions of people, everything they had built, and nothing was really left. I don't know if having faith of any kind would have helped, and I didn't learn of the Cultivator until I met Esther Bright." Lealan shakes her head to try and dim the voices telling her to kill. "And even then, I didn't really put much thought into it, I was too focused on doing anything and everything to put a stop to The Destroyer and the Occasus Cult to care, really." Lealan thinks to herself for a bit, her eyes closed. "If you want, I could tell you what I know about them, and in exchange, you can tell me about your special deity. The one that you are most closely related to." Maybe some more conversation could help drown out the urging, it was worth a shot.

Chronology: Ultimate
GySgt Lazarus Huang
latest.png
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Slightly Dazed
MENTAL CONDITION: Confused. Doubtful
COLOR: #E83427
(Link to CS)
INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
MENTIONS:

This cheat-code book was… rather strange. While Lazarus hardly had time to play video games, much less dive into obscure handheld titles from the early 2000s, he could tell that these codes were for no video game in existence… at least none that he knew of. “Escape the Dressing Room” and “Defeat Ganondorf”? These were things that were way too specific to the situation to be something related to a video game as if it were reading the situation.

Then again, Alastor and his associates could’ve easily just whipped this up as a joke. The Marine tossed the book onto the counter in front of the mirror before searching the room a bit more. If he managed to find an exit and actually use it to exit the room, then who needs a cheat code? If he wasn’t able to leave the room, he would actually try those cheat codes out.

Seeing how Lazarus didn’t have a 3DS or PlayStation Portable, he had to improvise. The closest thing he had to a handheld was his wrist-mounted controls on his suit. On the off chance that inputting these codes on a completely incompatible device could warp reality, he would begin with the “Escape the Dressing Room” cheat code, using the directional and selection buttons to emulate the controls on a DS. “Well...here goes nothing… This is so damn stupid...”

Despite the flaming one's protests, Alastor merely continued to stare on with his maniacal grin. A quiet chuckle could be heard resonating throughout the room as Alastor raised a hand and snapped his fingers, causing the lights in the room he appeared to be in to go out. The next thing that could be heard were the piercing sounds of Kyou's family all screaming at once, following by blood splattering onto the window in front of him. Then, the window shattered, but instead of a hole being revealed where the window was, there was nothing but a wall.

"...right." Came Midna's eventual reply as she shook her head and floated up, placing a palm against her forehead. She sighed loudly as Mimaki spoke about Alastor, before holding up a hand when he offered help. "I'm fine..." She said in a weak, almost stern tone. She could visibly be seen gritting her teeth as she laid her palm flat against her forehead. "I just... have a bit of a headache..."

Unfortunately for Agent 3, her plan didn't work. Because when she tried to shoot the ink underneath the door, it worked, but as soon as she entered the ink puddle in an attempt to swim out, she found that there was something on the other side blocking her ink from escaping the room. Which... probably meant that she bonked her head pretty hard against whatever was doing said blocking.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Sage would at least... find himself able to take the jacket off, even if it was a bit tight. When he did, however, he felt something that felt like a needle poke him in the arm - right in the pit of his elbow.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

In the drawers, Weiss found a letter that appeared to be addressed to her.

marc122 marc122

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Dressing Room, ???
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Of course, it had to be a letter. The least that Weiss was hoping for was the possibility of finding a way out, lest she remain stuck within the dressing room with Alastor. Oh well, reading the letter may as well suffice.

Weiss squinted suspiciously at the letter, then picked it up with relative ease, proceeding to view its writing.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Alastor)

As the sound of the window shattering was heard, there was only silence from the Fire Deity.

And then, the room grew hot. Hot. Hotter. The air became steamy, the sheer heat causing the air to distort, almost like a road during a hot day. And Kagutsuchi's soul became as visible as a wildfire. His eyes became burning like two spotlights in a car, and a deep growl emanated from him. A single, old feeling was everywhere in the room he currently stood. A feeling that was long replaced by his Fiery Determination, the feeling of a deep, unnatural, and guttural hatred. He could feel the blood in his body, flowing like rivers of lava, his vision going red, the scream of Hibiki, the scream of Yuyuko, of Youmu resounding deep into his mind.

His teeth were pressing deep against one another, the pressure that he was gritting them together with strong enough to bite someone and rip something off. For a single moment, Kagutsuchi could feel his Oni blood and oni soul mixing together with his soul of death and fire- almost like fuel to what he was feeling. Nothing in the room burned or was permanent damaged, but the lights flickered for a moment in a way similar to how Sage did it in the Axiom, but they never popped. Something inside his soul was trying to control him, hold him back ever so slightly, despite feeling the same thing.

Calm down, Kyou. It's not real.
A deep breath came from him, followed by a deep punch into the wall where the window was. His fist was surrounded by that flame-like aura, the Dharma Wheel behind him spinning and floating violently, almost as if ready to be thrown at something, ready to destroy something. But it never did. Deep breaths came from him, breaths that almost looked like hot smoke mixed with mist- his eyes went from that burning, almost slitted and bestial form of theirs, and back to normal. He had no doubt if he wasn't Kagutsuchi, and he was Kyou, this room would likely be lit in flames. Fresh memories of eons in the past were still there, of course, memories of a deity who gave up his eye and nose, a woman who birthed him, whom he killed with his flames...And a disgusting deity, taking everything from them.

"I know." He eventually breathed out, his fist lowering itself, and his fiery aura slowly coming down, the room returning to normal temperatures, but the smell of smoke and almost ashes still in the air, despite nothing have been burned. "I know."

He knew they could protect themselves. He knew Yuyuko could kill Alastor with ease, and if he tried to hurt her, he could trust Youmu, alongside his other friends to protect her and Hibiki. He knew Alastor couldn't win against a mistress of death, and Yukari, too, he knew. But the intent the bastard gave him and the look...It was taunting. It was trying to break him using what he cares for the most, his family.

Kagutsuchi/Kyou tsked loudly before he made a promise inside his head.

He was going to punch Alastor in the face and knock that ugly grin out of his face even if it's for a single nanosecond.

She was tired, exhausted- Mimaki could tell that. He wasn't sure what was the extent of that tiredness if she was hiding something greater or not, but it was better not to push it unless she showed bigger signs of exhaustion and any possible wounds. He didn't like the idea of not helping her, it was clear she was refusing his head because of stubbornness, much like quite a few people he's met through his life, but it was better not to force it. "Don't push yourself too hard." He advised, and while it was obvious, he felt the need to say it anyway. "If Alastor was truly able to transport all of us here with that amount of ease, then you should be careful to not push yourself. He likely has countermeasures to make sure we don't instantly break out. Either mentally, or...Physically."

Midna's headache, if he had to guess, was likely caused because of that awful static of Alastor's. The white noise effect was extremely dangerous, and while he doubts it could affect someone like Midna or the more superpowered people here, loud, obnoxious noise that travels through the entire hearing angle is likely...Not ideal. Principally for beings like him, who have more sharp hearing senses. He isn't too sure about Midna, but he wouldn't be surprised if sound manipulation is in Alastor's powerset, given how his voice already sounds is going through an old radio filter.

...Still, he was curious as to why Midna was here with him. Mimaki looked around the room- maybe there was something relating to them both here? Or maybe on him? It's likely Alastor slipped something onto his clothes, who knows. Otherwise, if he found nothing as to why both of them are here, he'd look for clues as to how to get out of here. He wouldn't ask Midna to help, though. She needed to recover. Besides, she looks more like the...

Passive kind.

Agent 3

Unfortunately for Agent 3, her plan didn't work. Because when she tried to shoot the ink underneath the door, it worked, but as soon as she entered the ink puddle in an attempt to swim out, she found that there was something on the other side blocking her ink from escaping the room. Which... probably meant that she bonked her head pretty hard against whatever was doing said blocking.
And so, with a resounding 'bonk' following her attempted escape, the Inkling hissed and darted back into the room, turning to her humanoid form and holding her head with one of her hands. "Welp... I got close..." She thought aloud to herself, laughing a little but truly unable to ignore the pain altogether right now. Shakily rising to her feet, the Inkling now backs away from the door and sees there is nothing else she can do - but to wait, and watch.
Character Information
Status (physically): Fine (minus small 'oof' on the head)​
RP Information