What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Dystopian, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Star Wars, Supernatural

marc122

chew
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

The Old Mansion Warehouse
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

The Arma Gigas made another slash towards Wesker as Weiss got out of the way of the debris. However, just when the rest of Team RWBY was mounting up to their full strength with the entry of Yang, Wesker had another trick up his sleeve. As Blake slid, Wesker snapped his fingers.

— — — — —​

Once again, Weiss and Yang found themselves in an unfamiliar area.

This time, they did not end up in another questionable alley, nor another Umbrella site, but rather a warehouse. However, there was a new arrival that was making himself present to the group.

He introduced himself as Killua Zoldyck. A rather talented family-trained assassin, who had...blood around his eye?

"What's with the blood around your eye?" Weiss asked, questioning the presense of what seemed like fresh blood on the assassin.

Meanwhile, Yang focused on the task at hand, looking around the place for anything suspicious. Sure, the dolls all resembled Chucky — which in itself wasn't exactly reassuring — but what laid beyond where they were?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Wesker), Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua)
 

marc122

chew
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

The Old Mansion Warehouse
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Weiss made a deep breath through her nose. At this point, she had conceded to taking in anyone who was willing to cooperate, as long as it added to the effort to defeat Ganondorf.

"Whatever, this isn't exactly the time to question your upbringing, anyways, seeing where we got in. I'm Weiss Schnee." Weiss said, introducing herself. "Do you know how you got here?"

 
Last edited:

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Benrey
Ok, so this kid was apparently some attempt at his world in order to be some sort of master assassin..... and he doesn’t even look like he was older than 16 at the slightest...... yeah.... maybe he should have stopped asking about anime in the very slightest. He didn’t even bat an eye when the kid did the ‘simplest’ move rhythm echo... which made fake copies of himself, the only look on his face was a completely normal and neutral Benrey: 8C138C3A-550E-4450-B67D-2E5761FBFA3A.jpeg
“Yeah.... I’m pretty sure you have more than that..... but it doesn’t surprise me, considering our group is much more chaotic and..... expressive in a way than what you just did. While thats probably not the end of it, I’m pretty sure nothing can get an expression out of me, even if I’m dying.... because when your a Eldritch Entity who seen the things I seen, you pretty much stop caring within the first couple hundred years....” as he crosses his arms and began looking around a bit..... occasionally tapping his right foot.

“And it’s best some of us gets some rest, because I don’t know about you, but our allies basically went through their greatest fears, some more than others, a few minutes ago, and I’m pretty sure they are not in the best of mental states right now kiddo. Still, we could form two groups, some staying here and having some rest while a couple of us explore this place for whoever we need to kill..... but having the advantage in numbers is a much better thing. Still, the name is Benrey the Black Mesa security guard and friendly neighborhood Eldritch Abomination.... well, in my full power.... because I’m not in the best of shape after dying once a few months ago.....” before looking around, not really doing or saying much.
Ciscodog Ciscodog @ Whoever can currently hear Benrey
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
"Well, if we've got the time... Ok listen up everybody. I'm going to explain this once and once only. I'm not entirely sure how I got here. One second I was enjoying my day with a friend, the next, I must've been knocked out and brought into.... whatever this is. I woke up a bit ago and found my way here. I was in a room just a bit ago, and that's where my stains came from. I sorta had to get messy. Oh, wanna see what I took from him?"
Killua pulls out a bag from behind a corner that is stained red. It seems to be bulging very slowly.
1596259457331.png"I'll give you three guesses on what it is." Killua says it with a menacing grin on his face. He isn't kidding around.
marc122 marc122 BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore JRay JRay @ConnerOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
 

ConnorOfficials

You ain’t seen nothin yet!
Lilith
1596259292976.png

“Well...” Rex gave Lilith a pretty valid argument as to why they should destroy the dolls, leaving her to think about it for a moment. She thought about this for a solid minute before giving in. “Screw it.” Lilith summoned one of her spirits and shot it at one of the boxes where the chucky doll was in, this caused it to fall to the ground whilst white fire absorbs it slowly.

Interactions:
JRay JRay (Rex)
 

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
"So we're split between 'destroying them will doom us all' and 'not destroying them will doom us all'," Ben ponders, "I see the problem here. Why not I take the ceiling? Better than trekking a labyrinth."

Agent Penguin looks towards Lilith. "Might as well," he says as he begins to relentlessly club the Chucky walls.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
 

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Location: Room full of Dolls
Expression: Guessing on Killua's stained red bag
Interaction: Killua


"Let me guess, a bag with a head inside of it????" Jett simply said to Killua thinking about what is inside of the bag, she smirked a bit while trying to check the dolls if they are alive while aiming on them with her Ghost pistol. She will whistle a bit hoping it'll be okay if the dolls are not alive.
 

marc122

chew
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Warehouse
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Weiss listened to the assassin's account on how he had gotten here. Pretty normal stuff, such as hanging out with a friend one day and then being knocked out due to whatever circumstances… Until he mentioned having to get dirty.

Then he got out the source of his blood stain.

She had several questions, but for now, she reserved them for later. just the bulging of the item in the bag alone gave her a clue, yet Jett blurted out her answer. Still having come fresh from the heat of battle, Weiss placed her hand on her chest to feel her still pulsating faster-than-usual heart. The object in the bag also couldn't have been a pack of eyes, or even a part of his head. Now she could make a solid deduction from what she got from the few clues.

"A heart?" She raised an eyebrow.

 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
"Close Jett. Sadly, I don't need heads. Oh, it stopped moving. Guess it really is dead."
Killua gives the bag a small shake. Still no movement. He throws the bag aside and blood seeps out of the cloth.
"SORRY TO RUIN YOUR FLOOR WHOEVER YOU ARE!"
Killua shouts at the unknown entity that trapped them there. But of course, not even he knows where it is. It's more from spite that he does this.

marc122 marc122

"Bingo. Want to take a look at it?" Killua picks up the bag and offers it to Weiss.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"If Weiss she doesn't want it it's all yours to eat!"
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
"Anyway, I agree we should find somewhere safer to rest. The area I just came from seemed to be a nice sort of lounge. If you can deal with the heartless body and blood on the floor, we can chill there."
 

marc122

chew
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Warehouse
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Weiss was right; it was a heart Killua carved out of his victim's torso. But the fact that she was talking to an assassin with little objection towards that was something that had piqued her attention. namely, how did she get there anyway? She did not want to hold the heart, though. That "honor" would go to Lealan, who was weirdly ecstatic to eat a human heart...then again, she was of another species from another world.

"No thanks, I'm good." She said, raising her hand with her palm facing the bag.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Lealan)
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Benrey
The kid told his story..... before showing a small trophy of his that was still beating, Benrey just only raising a single brow, before he went back to his neutral facade. “Let’s just not bring up the bag anymore.... since I’m pretty sure you already given the others more unneeded trauma. It’s a shame that not everyone can ignore stuff like this, like me for example, and also you....” as he grasped and took the bag with his left hand, before taking out his ToolGun with his right aiming it to the left of him.

Pressing a single button and firing a beam, it appeared to open a portal into a fire filled realm... to which Benrey just casually threw the bag into, the flames growing and exiting the portal just a bit outside, until Benrey stopped its attempts by pressing yet another button on his ToolGun, erasing the portal from existence like it wasn’t even there in the first place.


“So...... you found a safe spot.....? Nice, I can probably play some heavenly sword in there... as he acted like there wasn’t even a dead body in the first place, waiting for the kid to tell about its location so the others can finally rest.
Ciscodog Ciscodog @ To whomst it may concern
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
@ Everyone in the room

"Follow me. If you'd like me to stay out of the room because I'm a bit risky, that's fine, I get it. Just say so and I'll leave you guys be. And thanks for disposing that for me Benrey. Mind destroying the body in there too?"
Killua walks at a steady pace through the walls of Chucky dolls. He eventually gets to a metal door that has a red hand print on the handle.
"This is the place. Benrey, please dispose of the body, then everyone may head inside. For what I know, the room's safe. You may also privately discuss what you want to do with me in there too. I understand you all are nervous and need some space. So that's all I can help you with for now. Oh, and there is a handprint of blood on both sides of the door, don't worry, it was just me with the dirty work. Enjoy your stay."
And with that, Killua closed his eyes and sat just to the side of the door.
 

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Location: Room of Dolls
Expression: Joking at Weiss
Interaction: Weiss


Jett will do a boyish style look at Weiss saying "I mean if that heart belongs to me but I'll could have a heart break if I have a girlfriend going on." She says that jokingly to the other white haired female in order to get things going for now.
 

DerpyCarp

Herbaderbaderp
Lealan was happy to accept the heart after Weiss's refusal, that is until Benrey threw it into a portal. "Wait, no I was gonna eat that!" Lealan slumps, what a waste of good meat. She follows Killua to a room further inside. A room with the rest of the body! She is quick to move beside it and remove an arm with Hokucide, grabbing her prize and stands between the body and Benrey. "My snack! No taking!" She takes a massive bite of the hunk of meat, those close enough can hear the splintering of bone between her jaws.
Ciscodog Ciscodog Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Oh. I'll save the next one for you! Didn't realize you actually like organs. My bad!"
Killua gives a little wink and sticks his tounge out. But he obviously means that he'll save his victims for Lealan from now on.
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Benrey
After some time being spent following the kid to the room....... damn that sounded really bad when taken out of context, but there was no harm really being done right now, except for the guy who was slain by the kid in the room. After reaching the room, Killua, what a weird name...., told him to take care of the body inside, to which he nodded and said “Pretty sure I’m the few here who can take care of a body and feel no emotions till the end...” as he went inside, before seeing the mess and state of the room it was.

“Damn...... this is gonna take some good cleaning to fix up everything....” as he took out his ToolGun and did a small smirk, preparing to take care of everything.

To everyone outside the room.... they would hear various noises, form the sounds of a wet mop and a bucket, to things being thrown about and a couple of explosions. Also a couple of words being yelled out.... which were along the lines of
“NO, YOUR NOT EATING THAT..... LET ME BURN IT IN HOLY FIRE....! !!” with the sound of a flamethrower being heard as well. If your having trouble figuring out, just watch this and you basically understand kinda a bit:

After some time, Benrey opened the door right back up and said
“Ok..... almost finished with everything..... except Lealan might still be eating a arm. But I pretty much got everything else...” as he looked back into the room.... it now being pretty much spotless..... except for a couple of burn marks of where the body used to be..... along with some ash on Lealan. He didn’t hit her with any kind of fire based weapon..... but the ashes of the rest of the body just fell upon her.... at least she still had the arm to eat.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ciscodog Ciscodog @ To whomst it may concern
 

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

The whole world change in a single flash. Everyone is in some kind of warehouse full of Good Guy Dolls...not good. "Orbeck, what just happened? What in the world are we?" Shanoa asked "And...where is Soma?" Her confused tone dropped into horror. Wesker and Scarecrow may be gone, but Soma is still on the loose. AND THE OTHERS, SAVE FOR LEALAN, ORBECK, AND KYOU, HAVE YET TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. So where is Soma? He's near the group unfortunately, reacting to what happened in the most fitting way possible.

BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!

Enraged by what has transpired, Soma begins to use the Aguni soul to burn the entire supply of dolls, or rather, set the entire place in flames.

"Oh God no..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore L Laix_Lake
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
"I... I smell, burning..."
Killua opens his eyes to see a fire in the distance growing bigger.
"Um, guys? There's a large fire coming our way... We need to get inside the lounge room.... like NOW. EVERYONE! GET IN THE ROOM ASAP THIS PLACE IS ON FIRE!"
Killua burst through the metal door and told the people inside,
"Look, I know I promised you all privacy, but there is a blazing fire outside, and although I am electric resistant, I'm not heat resistant. I require the ability to sleep in here now."
And with that, Killua sits in the corner of the room and closes his eyes again, knowing the metal door will most likely stop the blaze from getting in.
 

DerpyCarp

Herbaderbaderp
Lealan swallows and gives Killua a bloody grin. "I'd appreciate that! I really would!" She keeps eating the arm, pausing to struggle with Benrey in a comedic mannor behind closed doors for the rest of the body. "Nooo, thats not how you cook it! The oven is way too hot! You're ruining it!" And ruin it he did. Lealan now has a small dusting of ash. She munches down the rest of the limb, licking any leakage off of her hand.
And then Soma happened. Again. Lealan follows with the others in getting away from the fire, mostly Killua. "Don't worry. If the sprinkler system fails, i can flood the place. How.good of a.swimer are you?"
Ciscodog Ciscodog Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Zamasu Zamasu
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
"If I can find the next door, I can open the door and get the water level to decrease. But just remember to keep the water and fire away from this room."
 

marc122

chew
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Warehouse
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(oh god) (oh fuck)

Weiss said nothing, instead electing to stay within the circle she was familiar with. Despite Killua requesting Benrey to rid the room of the body, she was instead going to stay here, with her friends, and look for a possible way out. However, just as she was about to head the opposite direction, Soma started to burn the place down, trying to get rid of the dolls.

Gasping, Weiss generated a large Glyph underneath one of the areas of the fire, and stabbed the ground, creating a cluster of ice crystals to hopefully stop the fires.

"Are you crazy?!" Weiss shouted at Soma, as she generated another large Glyph that she would stab to generate another cluster to contain more of the fires. Then she turned towards Yang, who was away trying to look for clues.

"Yang, help!" Weiss frantically shouted, as she then forcefully planted the tip of Myrtenaster into the floor of the warehouse to create a surrounding thin layer of ice. As she did, Yang turned towards the direction of her voice, then ran, worriedly and frustrated, deploying Ember Celica as she then leapt and punched the sheet of ice with the help of the shotgun blast from her gauntlet, resulting in several stray water vapors emerging to hopefully quell the remaining fires.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua), Zamasu Zamasu (Soma)
 
Last edited:

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
"Oh. Thanks for doing that Weiss. Now let's all just calm down, and get some rest, I'm sure a lack of sleep is getting to everyone here. And although I woke up from being knocked out for who knows how long, I'm tired also. Please wake me up if you need anything, or you guys plan to head out."
And with that, Killua falls asleep in the corner. A strange and unknown force seems to be shrouding him, too. Best not to mess with him...
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)

Top