• What could've been a chance, innocent meeting with a stranger spiraled into a situation of coercion and threats as soon as Megumin was taken hostage... in the form of a shoe. This man, Facilier, was an apparent witch doctor, and his chamber down the alleyway only served to enforce this.

When Ciri's past was displayed and recounted by Facilier, Corvo could only grimace, not just at the ordeals she had to go through, but at how she was clearly upset with having this shoved in her face again. Things like this must be why the Abbey outlaws anyone with these sorts of powers. Corvo felt the urge to stop Facilier then and there, but with Megumin's current state, confrontation of any kind seemed a terrible idea. And it didn't look like anyone in the group knew how to revert someone from shoe to human.

But contrary to Corvo's cautious thoughts, B.J. acted out. As for what happened next? Facilier showed that he was all the more willing to toss Megumin's life away, setting the shoe on fire and causing Corvo and B.J. to lurch up in outrage. But before they could do or say anything, the flame was extinguished, and the shoe was unscathed. Sitting back down, Corvo put a hand over his crossbow, switching its ammo to sleep darts with Blazkowicz in mind. He doubted Facilier was a patient man, and Corvo wasn't about to let one of his teammates potentially burn to death.

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict surveyed the inside of the French restaurant that currently was too hard of a name to pronounce, so hard in fact that had a severely negative effect on Joshs mental state.
Ah.....WAITER!
Benedict would scream as he straightened up his tie and sat down at a table. Josh would immediately begin to touch the table cloth with enthusiasm....causing another whack.
Ah! No no no.....that’s just what.....they want.....first you touch....then I pay....not on my watch.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@ French place crew​

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Seeing that he accepted the offer, she led both him and Yang back to the table, still holding onto Yang's normal hand. Once there, she let go so that Yang can go back to her seat as Blake did the same, going back to her own seat. The faunus sat down and two more approached their table to sit down with them: Sora and Rex.

Thankfully, they got there before the food came. Unfortunately, the man in the top hat, Benedict, began screaming for the waiter, which wasn't great at all. Hopefully he came out soon before he started taking more drastic measures by the man in the top hat.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , marc122 marc122 , P PopcornPie , Zamasu Zamasu , Ineptitude Ineptitude , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Despite Aloy placing a hand on her and telling her that it was just an illusion, it didn't really help much. Ciri couldn't properly react to the threat to burn Megumin alive if they didn't comply to his rules due to her restraining herself and it was then that something began to happen. The green mist that surrounded her during Rage came out.

However, this wasn't like Rage, no, what surrounded her felt somewhat powerful. It was only somewhat as she was still restraining herself. If she wasn't calmed down in seven minutes? Let's just say that even she wouldn't know what would come next with her powers.

darkred darkred , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie , @ voodoo gang

Last edited:
Gretar
Is this a bad time to not know anything going on here......, he thought to himself, taking note of many of the things going on. The most important, and effective to one of his teammates, which currently had their past, present, and future desires thrown out to everyone in the group. Apparently, this was true, as Ciri seemed to be greatly affected by it, and not in a good way. It seemed that she was on the verge of breaking, if no one try to help her out.

Someone tried to help by putting a hand on Ciri and telling them about the cards, it didn’t seem to affect here much. He frowned as he sigh, before speaking out to his ally.
“I know the pain you must be going through right now.... after all, the curse of living a long life, is that the past of your young life is always there to affect yourself, and I have gone through things that no one else should have gone through. But hear me out, for a this is something you may listen to or not, it’s your choice in the end. The past may affect us greatly to any extent, we must remember that it’s our actions in the present, that make us who we currently are, and holding onto the past will only make your inner demons stronger.” he would make a sigh, before continuing. “So please..... for your allies, your friends, those you can even call your real family.... control your inner demons, or, lose yourself in temptation and let your emotions and demons, take hold of your body.” he said, as he relaxed into his chair, before slowly pushing his cards back to the man who distributed then in the first place, refusing his tale to be told.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @ Voodoo shop

• aJVTFwkijEcn5V1Tdm_A5K6T4ldPKJArl3_e48pAUinwsRFz1PCdkv-zSzyTnpjADlMfToz5ENHICA7omr9Xg0g79cdENeg7nFHs06fFCz_m8alVpo-qqTF-6ldc6wOSOx8hlu0R

1594429195623.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cold, downright cowardly. Holding Megumin hostage."

Aloy felt herself tense up as she felt Ciri restraining herself and felt her friend tense up.

Aloy's anger burned but she held back for the sake of her friends, and allies.

She eyed Ciri and squeezed her arm, trying to calm her down "Ciri, remember, you're here to save the world with us. Think of what would happen if you let your rage out now.

"He's got a hostage and the potential to use his "friends" against us if he has the chance. He might potentially kill Megumin in the process."

"We cannot let that happen."

"Either we let our past control us or we control our past."

"Listen, Ciri. Your friends,your allies and your friends are here for you."

"Either you can let your past control you or you can control how you react."

Aloy's frown deepens. "Ciri, the pain you went through was a lot. But please let me be there to shoulder some of that weight with you."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

[tab=Aloy weapons and supplies]

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"I'm honestly not weirded out, considering this place has talking racoons and all." Hiryu simply shrugged as he continued to eat their nuggets. It was then that Benrey helped pay for their meal and soon left, stating that he needed to take care of something. "Huh, wonder what's going on." He simply said as the sponge from before handed their meals. "Should we follow him after we eat? I'd have one of my Another Riders do it, but I'm feeling rather winded thanks to that whole Robbie Rotten thing." He simply shrugged.

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"I'm honestly not weirded out, considering this place has talking racoons and all." Hiryu simply shrugged as he continued to eat their nuggets. It was then that Benrey helped pay for their meal and soon left, stating that he needed to take care of something. "Huh, wonder what's going on." He simply said as the sponge from before handed their meals. "Should we follow him after we eat? I'd have one of my Another Riders do it, but I'm feeling rather winded thanks to that whole Robbie Rotten thing." He simply shrugged.
Zwei shrugs, still downcast.

“Go ahead.... I will follow!”

Chronology: Ultimate
DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 75%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Frustrated, Consoling
SOUL: Kitsune
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
MENTIONS: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred

Alexis played along with Dr. Facilier’s little card game as he dealt out three cards to everyone at the table. He confirmed both her and Ciri theories about the nature of this “game”. It was a fortune reading with tarot cards...but of course, there was magic involved… and a twist. And the first victim of this ominous fortune reading? Ciri.

The kitsune watched as he used illusions to reenact the woman’s past. The first card was a story of a princess that never fit in with other girls. This princess lost her kingdom, but in its place, white-haired man filled it with his care. The second card was filled with violence﹘violence she had enacted, violence she’s seen, and violence that others wanted to perform on her. The princess was like a curse to all those around her, with peace being nonexistent. The final card revealed a peaceful scene where the princess was happily living out her life on a farm, free from her curse and free from pain.

It may not have been the same story as Alexis’s, but she understood every bit of it. Ciri was young, but she has gone through far more than any person should’ve. The contempt with which Ciri spoke the word “father” was what broke Alexis’s heart. There must have been some deep betrayal that alienated her from her father, that alienated her from her own blood. Alexis couldn’t imagine what it would be like if the ties between her and her children were broken like that, but she’d seen plenty of it throughout her life. The most painful of wounds are always inflicted by those that should be the closest to you.

Alexis would understand if Ciri took the deal. The promise of security and peace is a tempting one. Being a mother, Alexis was always trying to obtain such a promise for her children. However, she knew how these “deals” worked. One of her best friends was a man that made deals with daemons and always came out on top. He was the man that locked Kagutsuchi within her both so that the goddess couldn’t do any more harm and so that Alexis would have a shot at life. The deal he wove was appealing enough to Kagutsuchi that she voluntarily let herself become imprisoned. While Alexis had never met anyone with that kind of charisma, she was well aware that it didn’t take godly levels of smooth talk to convince someone to accept a bad deal.

The deal presented by Facilier and the tale he wove didn’t do any favor for Ciri, as tears began to stream down her face. A warrior with powers untold brought to tears by a fortune. It wasn’t laughable... it was deplorable that such a thing could happen. Alexis snarled at Facilier and was on the edge of making an attempt to kill the man right then and there. What stopped her from acting on her rage was him reminding everyone that he still held Megumin hostage. But that wasn’t enough. He thought it to be appropriate to set the girl-turned-shoe on fire...well, it wasn’t exactly fire as most people knew it. It didn’t burn physically, but the pain was still very real. It was a fire similar to Hestia’s Blank Fire.

Alexis placed her hands on the table with her eyes glowing yellow as she growled, “Stop playing around with us. Get this ‘game’ over with and give us back Megumin. Your friends won’t be able to save you from me if you continue like this.” The kitsune’s rage was barely contained; the only thing keeping her from exploding, literally and metaphorically, was the fact that he had a hostage. That, and the young woman having a panic right next to Alexis. As much as the kitsune was disposed to raining down fiery vengeance on those who’ve wronged her, her instinct to protect was greater...but only slightly.

Ciri was lucky to have friends like Gretar and Aloy with her. What they said were along the same lines, about not holding onto the past and to hold strong. They were good messages from close friends, but there was something more to touch on. Alexis moved a tail next to Ciri’s face and held it there for a moment so that the woman could refuse the offer of a tail to cry into. If Ciri didn’t refuse, Alexis would use it to wipe away the woman’s tears with a gentle touch, “Ciri, sweetheart, it’s okay to want a peaceful life free from pain, especially with all that you’ve been through. It’s good to cry and to grieve and to process all the emotions that you’ve bottled up.” Alexis paused for a moment before continuing, “Your friends are here for you. Trust them and lean on them. I think you will find that they share similar experiences.”

“But, please...for your sake and for your friends’ sake, don’t believe the lie that peace can be granted so easily. Whatever Facilier is offering, it isn’t genuine. People you can rely on are infinitely better than an artificial peace...and these people are right here beside you.”

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari looked down at the food that the sponge had given to him. Just as he had ordered, Akari was given a hamburger, some fries, and a large drink. He took a bite of the hamburger, and it tasted... interesting. "That's pretty good, actually. A bit different from what I'm used to, but still pretty good." Akari finished his hamburger and took a long sip from his drink. "Yeah, we could follow him. If what he's concerned with is dangerous, it wouldn't hurt to help him." Akari then rolled his eyes. "Plus... I don't think Benrey got his change back from when he paid. That... sponge... or whatever he was, seemed to be far too busy to talk to us. I wanted to thank him." He added. "For now, though, let's enjoy our food."

When Hiryu mentioned talking raccoons, Akari ate a few of his fries while he thought for a few seconds. "Raccoons... like tanukis, perhaps?"

Interactions:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
@BenreysTable
(Open for Interactions)

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
La Ratatouille, New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Lucky, this is La Ratatouille.) (#JusticeForYang)

As Yang listened to Blake's responses back to her, holding hands with the cat girl, the two eventually made their way back inside the restaurant, where they saw Benrey asking Squidward where the group was. Not just that, but Rex and Sora, who had also come in, made things more difficult. As some of the many people who had not forgiven her, just their presence alone made her uncertain again...but this time, she came ready for such an occurrence. She and Sage had already talked to each other about controlling their problems, and her own teammate had suggested working on, or embracing, her feelings.

She did not say anything, for she took a few deep breaths instead, trying to turn her focus back towards her teammates, the food, and what she wanted to talk about, as she and Blake made their way back to their seats.

'I can do this,' she thought. 'None of us are here to make a scene. We're just...here to relax.'

Earlier on, Weiss listened to Lucky express more of his grievances towards prior events. She understood why he wanted to do those things to all those terrible people that had messed with him, with his group, hell, even with Weiss's team...even if only indirectly.

What Lucky didn't know, however, was how his comments about Ruby sent Weiss into a period of contemplation.

'Is he sure his actions were what caused Ruby's death?' Weiss thought. 'I mean, I'm pretty sure that even if he had said nothing, the whole thing would've happened anyway. From what I could remember, Lucky, Lilith...they tried to save her. But as far as we were concerned, Ruby...was...done. I'm pretty sure I told them I appreciated the effort, no? But...I don't know, I don't think I ever did. I should be thanking them for doing all they could to rescue our dear leader.'

If Lucky were to pay attention, he would see that Weiss had fallen silent, slowly looking away as she thought of the late team leader. Later, tears started to form, while her hands started to tremble, if only slightly. She promptly wiped the tears away, continuing to think, as she took a deep breath, muttering under her breath. Eventually, she made up her mind.

"I'll tell you something," Weiss huffed, turning back towards Lucky, then as she grew mad, she channeled some of what she had felt into what she said next. "I do not blame you at all for wanting to do all those things to them. They don't seem like...decent people, to say the least."

Now all she had to do was to tell Lucky about how she's thankful he tried to save Ruby.

"And Lucky? A..." As Weiss was about to speak, she paused. This was about to be the first time she would ever come forward to members of the MPF about what had happened around the time Ruby died. It was never going to be easy just trying to talk about what had happened, especially when some of it was connected to her demise. During her pause, she took a moment to recollect her thoughts, taking another deep breath, before continuing, this time with a lighter, more subdued voice.

"About that Ruby thing: Sooner or later, Penguin would've attacked us all, anyway, so--...you are not at fault here. Besides--" Weiss gulped. She looked towards the door, catching a glimpse of Blake and Yang re-entering the restaurant, rejuvenated. At least she could rest, knowing full well that Blake had essentially made her friend feel better than she was the last time she saw her. She continued again, this time trying to hold back tears as she continued. "--I--I remember you and Lilith were trying to save her life. She--..." She shook her head, letting out a sigh afterwards. She spoke up once again, but she was about to sob. "...I must say..."

She paused. She took one more deep breath, stretching her fingers, as she thought of what to say. After a bit, she looked Lucky in the eye, producing a weak, but kind smile as she gave a rather bittersweet thanks.

"Thank. You. For doing all you could."

Weiss just sat there, a weight just starting to lift itself. Then, as she was about to follow up with her response towards what Lucky said, she heard a familiar voice.

"I'm back!" Yang had followed Blake back to the table, where she saw again Weiss.

"Hello again," Weiss greeted the two women in a melancholic tone back as they took their seats. "I bet you're famished right now."

"I can barely wait," Yang confidently answered, smiling. "Don't worry; I'm better now." However, while she adjusted her seating posture, she couldn't help but to notice that Weiss was not quite right. Instantly, she had to make sure she was fine.

"You alright?"

"I...don't know," Weiss responded, "But, I'll live."

Before Yang could ask any further, she was interrupted when Benedict came in, then shouted towards the poor sod. Her mood had been ruined once again, solely because of what she had seen of him, and how he, overall, seemed rather...off. What she had heard from him didn't help, if only because of the speech mannerisms. Specifically, how he seemed to pause every few words.

Yang shook her head, then turned back to the group.

"Let's just," Yang spoke softly, "Ignore him for now."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), Zamasu Zamasu (Soma, Shanoa), P PopcornPie (Lucky), Ineptitude Ineptitude (Antoneva), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Benrey), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Rex, Sora), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"Really, when did you two first meat."

Mario replied to Lilith in nothing but more gibberish.​

Agent 3 scoffed when she heard the exchange between the ghost's simple question and Mario being... Mario? One thing is for sure... good luck getting proper words out of him, it seems... "...Is he 'always' like this?" The Inkling questioned bluntly to Pauline, seeming quite confused as to 'why' Mario just came out with whatever-the-heck he just 'said' but not said. "...It's kind of weird, to be quite honest... If he's even saying anything."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Calm/Happy​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Oh sweet, familiar face!​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Nearby/In Group: @ItsAHimMario​

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Constrained, Panicked, Understanding
Tags: (GM)
, (Ciri)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage watched as the man with the big hammer passed by him and went to sit on one of the chairs, accompanying him with a concerned gaze even over his shoulder. Also sat and willing to try the treacherous card game were the soldier from before, Ciri and Alexis, the later who majestically took the entirety of the seat for her tails as if making it into a throne and claiming the dominion for herself over presence alone. Truly a mesmerizing, divine sight...! He couldn't help but have his eyes glued on her for a full minute, mind rendered blank.
It was, really easy to forget the Kitsune's standing in the Hierarchy when she acted so understanding, always kind of putting herself in the place of others when it came to issues; But times like these put things back into perspective. How different they were and how awe-strucking Alexis was a whole. Also what huge of an honor it was to have her care for him so much, willing to help no matter what.

A little thought of 'what did I even do to deserve something like this?' came and went just as fast.

That all said, obviously it wasn't Alexis he was worried for, even without the voodoo explanation, the pyromancer already took her as someone crazily experienced with this sort of things. No, it was the others that concerned him. How gullible were them? How likely were them to play exactly as Facilier was conducting them to? Fall for his tricks, make deals without the full picture?? Truth be told, the young man didn't know the real extent to which it went, but! He definitely knew better than to trust someone that was clearly up to no good, and apparently only cared for himself. For self-gratification, the 'end justifies the means' kind of individual. Actually, he had one experience with a contract that had back-fired, and it had him acting as an escort for some rather eventful months. It was basically magically-bond slavery! So, yeap, definitely never falling for that one again, lesson learned; It could have been much, much worse.

For explaining the vile practice to the letter, Ciri had been the unlucky chosen for the first go at the 'fortune-reading'. Three cards got picked from the pile and allegedly set in front of her... With his concern and overall tensions growing, the Runes continued to hold the Magic tight, the increase of discomfort quite literally squeezing a breath out of him.
Sage was forced to instantly look away from the table, now completely with his back turned at the others. Whichever happened he had to throw it aside, stop paying attention to it; Tune it all out or pay the consequences.

Simultaneously, two twisted 'games' were at play. One open, causing emotional pain; Another hidden, inducing it physically.
And there was nothing to gain from either of them.

As Ciri's torturous predicament began, the pyromancer had straightened himself, once more bringing his arms to the front and taken a huge breath. Once more the tension seemed to subside just a bit, enough for the breathing to ease up again. He had taken a new glance backwards to see a new display of Illusion Magic and averted his gaze in a state of 'nope!'. Forget that! It was bound to make everything so much harder than it should be!! Brilliant idea that he had, putting the armlet back in such a complicated situation. The struggle was a result of his stupidity... He could only wish Ciri the best and focus extra hard on finding peace of mind.

"Idúoji básiwàt Crûzhoh, zhnâptì àlthonin hélerd." (Iuoji asiwit Cruuz-hioh, zhinaapti ilthonin elerd)

A shortened version of the usual chant was repeated, over and over and over again like a broken record, taking the full span of a breath. It continued for the entirety of the shared fortune and would have continued until the end of time if it had been possible. In that state, it was like Sage was almost not there physically, as whichever went in the background was drowned out by the sentences in both oral and mental stances alike. All that remained was the idea of letting go of the things that were bothering him. Letting go of the biases, letting go of the anger, of the concern, of the danger, even of the slowly fading pain... One had to let go of things to regain harmony, re-reach balance, with the space one occupied; Even if said space was a despicable and hideous scam shop, run by someone else more wicked.

Unfortunately, his calming down efforts were never seen to the end and neither rewarded...

Whatever had happened with Ciri had gotten some of the others to be hostile and like every situation with a hostage, Megumin paid the price. That- that monster of a man had lit up the shoe in flames like the Entity's, a powerful sadistic blue without an ounce of compassion and the young man felt his progress undone in a heartbeat. Everything and more had come rushing right back!! The others' expressions of shock or plea and the poor girl's screams had gotten him to whip around back up in a fury. Traces of the fire-aura, like very faint flashing embers seemed to come to life and the cappuccino brown eyes had a hint of saturating back to fire-orange:

"YOU ABSOLUTE BASTAR-Aaargh!", before the armlet's Runes had 'gripped on' just as fiercely, in a sudden income of pain with the power of a punch to the stomach.

Sage collapsed by the foot of the stairs, Ability manifestation abruptly cut, his physical discomfort more than apparent now. Out of breath and in short grunts of pain, he could barely stand as emotions ragged, glaring daggers at Facilier from where he stood. Be it Illusion Magic summed to Pain Inducement or something else he couldn't comprehend, the pyromancer did NOT take nicely to messing with others as if they were replaceable. This lack of empathy and humanity was unforgivable!

"If you... won't treat- People with the respect they deserve, then I- I see no problem with letting the others have their way... with you too!!", had been an attempt at a threat, done in between flinches and sounds of discomfort and pained, heavy breaths and gasps. If you got a highly spiritual pacifist to be willing to look the other way of your Death, then you had crossed all the lines possible to cross.

But that wasn't all. At the top corner of his sight, the Descendant could see someone else carrying a reactive aura and using the first step of the staircase as support, he would come to realize that it was Ciri. Whichever terrible things the 'doctor' had shown to her it had affected her emotionally to incredible depths. The woman's closest friends were showing concern and attempting to calm her down. Alexis too had said something, even more important, regarding not taking a deal out of the man to get what she wanted.
He, didn't have a grasp of the true size of the mess that they were into but Magical Detection was going off like crazy and making his already bad predicament twice as bothersome. Which meant that this was definitely bad. Like, Entity levels of bad.

"C-Ciri!"

The young man didn't know what exactly he was doing. Why was he calling out to a woman he barely knew and that maybe was a little ticked-off with him and trying to be reassuring? Well, obviously it was the right thing to do, but it wasn't as if he was standing in a comfortable position right now, and he tended to be passive in these situations... Then why the heck was he trying anything?? Well, perhaps it was because he felt a connection. The way her powers were apparently going haywire right now was very similar to when his own had gone crazy in the Tent of Telepathy. He saw someone that was scared, panicking and internally seeking support, just like he had once been. He couldn't stop himself back then, but he could be that support to her now...

"L-look, I know we barely talked and- know each other and maybe- maybe you don't like me, perhaps... I don't even have a right to say anything but! I know you're scared and upset but I assure you, nothing that he said- N-nothing that he showed will make us think... any different about you!!", the Runes kept tightening with his own panic, and yet through many grunts and many forced pauses, he kept pushing on, "You're... the level-headed one! That was sick- of all the stupid- in-fighting! And one of the few reasonable people of this group!! Which we admire! R-really!! You have to be... a special kind of person to- to not get carried into... the madness too!!"

"Please! We'll take a few breaths and... c-calm down together!
What kind of... example would you be giving me if- you let yourself lose control now?!"

And then he'd flop back against the staircase right afterwards, still in pain and now rather exhausted over having pushed it so hard. But hopefully, it helped in some way. Oh Gods, everything hurts! This was a terrible idea from the beginning, why did he decide to bear with this?

Last edited:

• “If we wanted help, we would have asked for it.” Kassandra replied as she continued eyeing the Doctor warily. Other people shared their concerns, too, once he “offered” to show them around. Everyone seemed to collectively agree this was a stupid idea, but the incendiary point was Megumin telling the stranger off. It prompted the man to get aggressive, shoving the arch-wizard backwards... then forwards? The Spartan’s eyes fell upon a shadow of Facilier, though twisted up a bit. This gave him the opportunity to turn Megumin into a shoe while she was distracted, giving Facilier leverage to force the group into meeting whatever “friends” he might have had.

Malaka!” The Greek growled, tightening her fists. However, she didn’t draw her Spear, only because Megumin was still endangered. Fire-boy and his foxy mother had a worse reaction, the former blowing up a lamppost and the latter issuing a death threat. She couldn’t blame either, but right now? As much as she hated to say it, she needed to keep an Athenian mindset and avoid conjuring her Spartan haze to the best of her abilities.

Either way, she followed the others into the lair of the beast. Well, sort of. Before she headed indoors, Ikaros returned with Megumin’s hat, dive bombing Kassandra’s head not unlike the Blood Gulch Sim-Ikaros. Just like the first time he was introduced to everyone else, he let his talons- gently clutching the hat- land on top of the Eagle Bearer, spread his wings with a prideful caw, then flew off to leave Kassandra adjusting Megumin’s hat. Since its owner was currently a shoe, it would probably be better if the warrior wore it for the time being.

As the mercenary walked in, she didn’t really care about the seemingly-spooky surroundings. All the trinkets really didn’t faze her that much; the Followers of Ares’ caves made Facilier’s creepy skeletons look like harmless kittens. Neither did the sign that was as significant to her as the Greek language probably was to anyone else. What did catch her suspicion was were the cards he produced, asking about a card game. Ciri seemed to know what was going on, declaring they would see into the past, present, and future, which made the brunette a bit skeptical. The Pythia could see into the past and future, but she needed an artifact to do so. But cards?

Well, apparently it wasn’t a bluff. He started with Ciri, using the three cards to show various scenes of her life. The memories certainly weren’t as vivid as the ones produced by touching the Pythia’s artifact, but it was enough to provoke an emotional response from the Witcheress. It was subtle at first, though the Spartan could clearly see her close ally was struggling to cope. By the end of the card game, the ashen-haired companion was shedding tears.

Thankfully, Aloy and Gretar- the other two whom had come to comfort Ciri in the sewers- were here, too, beginning to offer their own words of encouragement. Alexis did the same, too, trying to coax Ciri into letting the group help her. It would probably be necessary, since the green mist surrounding their partner didn’t exactly look like a good sign.

“They’re all correct. I told you we’d all be here for you; that doesn’t change over some silly cards or whatever you’ve went through before or even what you’re going through now. Take a few deep breaths; empty your mind of your concerns.” The Greek would’ve said more, but Sage also began to break down after Facilier once again used Megumin as a bargaining chip. She grimaced at the sight, getting seat before moving over to stop Sage from potentially hurt himself on the staircase, lowering the kid’s head onto the wall so he could rest. Her hardened brown eyes and expression softened yet again, a frown creeping on her head.

“You need to focus on yourself, too, my friend. Breathe in and out, focus more on yourself than anything else here.” She glanced over to Alexis, who- as far as Kass could understand- was basically his guardian, flicking between the kitsune and the fire-boy with her eyes as a nonverbal message to take care of Sage. With both allies hopefully beginning to calm down, she turned her gaze to Facilier, the softness from Sage and Ciri wearing off into her usual misthios (mercenary) state.

Remember how Megumin said not to piss Kassandra off?
    Well, she certainly was ticked off now.​

“I’d hope your friends are coming really soon, or else any of us might end up accidentally wiping that shit-eating grin off your shit-eating face.” Kass let a bit of her Spartan blood show with a thinly-veiled (albeit empty for the time being) threat, scowling at Facilier as she walked back to her chair. Unfortunately, she knew she still had to play by the malaka’s games until Megumin returned to normal; only then would she probably turn him into mincemeat just like any other Cultist stupid enough to toy with her. But for now, the game was still on.

Read my gods-damned fortune, if you have to.” She pushed her set of cards forward before sitting down, adjusting Megumin’s hat on her head and folding her arms as she watched Facilier for anything suspicious. She could handle whatever stupid fortune Facilier called out... right? Better her than anyone else, especially poor Ciri, who wasn’t in any shape or condition to continue dealing with these stupid cards.

Last edited:
Orbeck of Vinheim
status: The VERY rotten Witchdoctor, a denied question, and lives revealed.
Condition: normal, despite an ally being turned into a shoe...and nearly burned alive.​

Facilier didn't seem to pay much mind at all as Ciri started crying. All he did was take her trio of cards and put them away in his lap. Instead, he merely turned his head to smile at Aloy. "My friends know lots of things about all of you," He said, following up his words with a quiet, sinister chuckle. Then, B.J. decided to try and threaten him, along with Megumin. He merely looked B.J. in the eye with his relaxed smile, before reaching into his coat pocket and producing Megumin. He held the shoe up in his hands as she started trying to cast Explosion on him. "Y'all don't wanna play by my rules, then I guess there ain't no reason to play by your's first, right?" He asked. And then, just like that, Megumin spontaneously combusted in a burst of blue flame in his palm. To everyone, it would appear as though Megumin was being slowly but surely cooked alive before all of them. Even Megumin herself would feel as such. He looked at everyone with a glare in his eye as he turned up the heat, no doubt making her screams even louder. "Now, you gonna sit down and play my game, or do I have to show y'all what roasted shoe smells like?" He asked, as the flames across Megumin dispersed, and despite the fact that she had nearly just been cooked alive by the witch doctor, she was completely fine. There wasn't a scorch or a burn in sight, in fact!

Orbeck was hoping that his inquiry would distract Facilier, but with the combination of B.J's threats and Megumin rash attempt at casting explosion (even when he knows her staff was broken in two) would force the witch doctor to make his stance very clear...by using his powers to engulf the helpless megumin win a ball of blue flames. Whatever or not the flames where magical or not is a moot point, He made clear that any denial of his games will be met with this fate.
Despite Aloy placing a hand on her and telling her that it was just an illusion, it didn't really help much. Ciri couldn't properly react to the threat to burn Megumin alive if they didn't comply to his rules due to her restraining herself and it was then that something began to happen. The green mist that surrounded her during Rage came out.
However, this wasn't like Rage, no, what surrounded her felt somewhat powerful. It was only somewhat as she was still restraining herself. If she wasn't calmed down in seven minutes? Let's just say that even she wouldn't know what would come next with her powers.
This was also a breaking point for the victim in question, who started to radiate a green mist. Certainly reminded Orbeck of Sage's predicament, who is also doing what he can to restain his disgust by those stairs. As for the sorcerer himself...well, it's complicated. He stated before that he was not the best when it comes to comfort, advice yes, but what would he say to someone who had their entire lives revealed with no sympathy? A there there here? a heading warning there?

"L-look, I know we barely talked and- know each other and maybe- maybe you don't like me, perhaps... I don't even have a right to say anything but! I know you're scared and upset but I assure you, nothing that he said- N-nothing that he showed will make us think... any different about you!!"

"Sage is right. We all have our own indiscrimite issues to face. But despite that, you have helped us thus far in this...blatantly bizarre mission, even with the infighting. I can assure you that no one here thinks ill of you." Compared to the others, his was sadly a bit lacking. But what would a lack of support say about his own moral character?

Read my gods-damned fortune, if you have to.” She pushed her set of cards forward before sitting down, adjusting Megumin’s hat on her head and folding her arms as she watched Facilier for anything suspicious. She could handle whatever stupid fortune Facilier called out... right? Better her than anyone else, especially poor Ciri, who wasn’t in any shape or condition to continue dealing with these stupid cards.

So the armored spartan, Kassandra wanted to willingly have her live exposed, just like with Ciri. Did she think she has the stones to reveal all of that to her? Hard to say. But if she was so willing to keep the Witchdoctor intrigued...he may as well join her. He allready told his story back at the airship to those who had listened. What's more to say?
"Witch Doctor Facilier. I'll be insisting on this as well. I'm sure you might find...something of note in lowly sorcerer. Perhaps?"

Of course, even Orbeck would be unaware of the potential pain that such an action would result in. There was one such case of involvement with something...most dark, by a certain founder of the stable church.. one that the so-called unkindled ash, the one that he called his friend would eventually go down. Leading to what may as well be a new age of darkness. But who knows what Facilier's friends may find out about him and his world, maybe even going as far as to reveal the misery of the undead curse.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The entire time she kept holding herself back, she could feel it. She could feel that if she were to let go, even for a second, people could get hurt as she doubted that this wouldn't be like the time she had made it rain in a desert while in this state. No, this would be like the moon coming down towards this world, a giant earthquake happening, maybe even everything exploding at random parts in the city. All she needed to do to prevent that was hold her powers back.

But then, the others began to try to calm her down. Gretar, Aloy, Alexis, Sage, Kassandra, even the man that said that he was a sorcerer, they all tried to help her calm down. Just when she thought that at any second that she would end up letting go of the restraints, they had managed to keep her from losing control. As a result of this, the mist surrounding her began to fade away and she took the tail Alexis offered, using it to shed the last few years into before using it to wipe away the tears.

They were all right. While she hadn't let her past control her before, she wasn't about to let it happen now. That promise he made? It wouldn't be genuine, she wouldn't have worked hard to earn it. And if she lost control now, it wouldn't be setting a great example for a certain boy who was currently trying to hold himself back now as well. "Thank you... everyone."

Now that the mist was gone, she had made up her mind that once they dealt with this man, she would more than likely explain things that he didn't went over and expand on a few things he did show. After all, since he clearly showed everyone there everything that she had gone through, albeit omitting some things, she might as well come clean about it all. For now? She wanted to get away from this table and this man, so she headed to a corner of the room near the exit to wait until all of this was over.

But a tiny part of her wondered... what if that promise was true? What if he could give her the life she desired? None of her friends would die again because of them knowing her, she wouldn't have to know that pain anymore.

This was only a tiny part of her however, the rest of her knew that this wasn't a genuine promise. But really... what if?

Lilith
Lilith.png
Agent 3 would merely just scoff at her, she probably doesn't want to talk about it so Lilith left it at that. "Well knowing our luck something will probably happen eventually, but we can never be too sure." She say in response Lealan. After that she takes a seat near the building Lealan tried to climb earlier to relax but not before looking towards Mario and then telling Pauline something. "You two seem to be pretty good friends huh, I remember that feeling."

Interactions:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Pauline)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Lealan)
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3)

• Megumin immediately embraced the fresh air, taking a hefty gasp that circled inside her lungs. "Damn right, I will not play by your rules! Why should I cooperate with someone as dark and sadistic as you?!"

Unfortunately for her, Facillier had a very good reason.

Without any warning, Megumin was lit on fire! She thrashed in Facillier's grip like a fish held by its tail, as her leather hide gave the feeling of flaking off. The resulting screams could be likened to rusty engine components being forced to scrape together, or maybe a puppy being crushed with a rolling pin. Her eyes grew blurry and heavy, feeling as though they were melting and running down her body. Oxygen was trying and failing to get into her little shoe lungs, because thick bluish smoke was constricting her, digging its thorns into her sides. As she gradually ran out of air, her screeches became strained and intertwined with desperate coughing.

When it was over, and, somehow, miraculously, she wasn't a burned up piece of leather, she just drooped in Facillier's hand, panting.

Rex and Sora were sitting there awkwardly in silence since, y’know. Sora was still waiting for someone to say how they were doing. Fortunately Lucky was the one that spoke up and broke the silence. “We got a little lost. We also tried going to a hat store but it was closed.” Lucky then mentions how Megumin was chasing after a bird how took her hat leaving Sora to chuckle a little at this. “Hopefully she comes back soon.”

“Wait. What recap?” Rex said to Lucky about that last part.

P PopcornPie

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
La Ratatouille, New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Melancholic.) (#JusticeForYang)

"Hmm, alright." Yang nodded, "Sounds like an interesting story to tell."

"Trust us," Weiss said, "Lucky has had it rather...rough."

Just then, Lucky began to forgive Yang for her actions back at Robbie's lair. Before Blake could tell Lucky to forgive her, he did it himself on his own terms. Looks like he actually held onto his promise to be a better rabbit, after all.

She let out a sigh of relief.

"It's okay now," Yang said, "The least we can do is to learn from that experience and, hopefully, handle ourselves better. Well, first and foremost, we're after Ganondorf, who started this whole mess, but right now, we're here to refresh. Right?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), Zamasu Zamasu (Soma, Shanoa), P PopcornPie (Lucky), Ineptitude Ineptitude (Antoneva), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Benrey), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Rex, Sora), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Story Update
"The Power of Friendship"

tumblr_m52gj4hzyc1qbpav3o8_250.png

"Y'all wanna meet my friends that bad, huh?" Facilier asked, all while that same confident smirk remained on his face for you all to see. He would only laugh as multiple people continued to threaten him and beg for him to get on with whatever it was he was planning. Smiling still, he closed his eyes and rose his hands in a calming manner. "Alright, alright, well, since you're insistin' so bad..." With that, his head shot up and his eyes peered behind all of you. Before any of you could have a chance to see what he was looking at, a gunshot rang out, and Sage had been shot right in the shoulder! The wound itself rapidly began to fill with sand for whatever reason, as if it was being sealed up and treated in a weird way. From the shadows of the direction of the gunshot itself, emerged a man who sort of looked like Arthur and Micah.

tumblr_pr83azGysB1u0r4z4o1_500.gif

"This here's my friend Erron Black. Don't mind the cold stare and the guns, though. He's just gonna keep y'all in check in case y'all try anything rash." He said, before tilting his head upwards to look at the man in question. "Ain't that right, Erron?" He'd ask. The man only grunted in response. Facilier laughed, not seeming to mind the man's lack of a response, before leaning back in his chair a bit. "My other friends are gettin' your other friends and bringin' 'em over here, so they may be a bit..." He'd explain.

Those of you in the fancy, French-esque restaurant known as La Ratatouille would have gotten your food and drink by now from your waiter, and you'd have been enjoying it for quite a bit of time now. It was delicious, almost unbelievably so, in fact. However, like all good things during your adventure so far, just one small thing happened which caused it to get ruined. First, the lights in the restaurant you were in shut off entirely. Everything around you turned pitch black, and all that you had left to guide you were the sounds of your own voices. That is, until the first glimpse of light was shown in the center of the room.

d459848871ae0199a4b0f5a71a75c7be8500f584r1-480-270_hq.gif

Two knobs that formed what looked like a pair of red eyes above a set of pointy, monstrous teeth were revealed to all of you. The teeth lit up like a machine as a sort of elderly sounding voice began to emit through what sounded like a radio from the 50's. "Well well well.... I didn't know that this was a diner with theater!" The voice exclaimed, as a snapping sound was suddenly heard. Once that had done so, a spotlight suddenly shined down from the ceiling, revealing an empty, wooden stage. Moments later, another cloud of smoke appeared, and this time it revealed several familiar faces.

On the stage stood Red Hood, Leonardo Watch, Byakuya Togami, and Micah Bell, all dressed up in what looked like barbershop quartet clothes. And yes, Jason still had his helmet on. They all had almost eerily creepy smiles on their faces, almost as if they had been brainwashed. And then, like before anything else could happen, they began to perform a song for all of you!

Jason was the lead singer, of course, with Byakuya, Leo, and Micah all acting as his respective backup singers. They all seemed to be just way too into the song, snapping their fingers loudly and swaying into the beat. Once the song was over, the creature that had been in the center of the room began to clap. "Bravo! Wonderful! Absolutely astonishing!" He cheered while also filling the room with his applause. After it was over, he snapped his fingers, and the four on the stage collapsed, falling unconscious. He then turned to face the rest of you. "What say we take this show on the road, hmmm?" He asked in a cheery voice, before snapping his fingers again, and all of you were out cold.

Meanwhile, those of you who were in McSpankies found that the scenery didn't change as your companions' did. Rather, everything was honestly good and fine for the most part. You enjoyed your food, eating and just generally enjoying each other's company. It was all very relaxing, honestly. And then, the sound of breaking glass filled the air, just as you were about done with your quick meal. The sound of crunching glass filled the air as a tall, slender fellow in a bowler hat and a really fancy looking suit leaped through the smashed in window and approached all of you.

rwby-pic-roman-01_orig.png

"The guests of honor truly have arrived! And to think I was about to take the day off!" He exclaimed, following up his words with a laugh. Skeet had hid behind the counter in fear of the man. it almost seemed like he already knew who he was? Whatever the case was there didn't matter, though, because before any of you had a chance to question the man or even try to attack him, the tip of his cane opened up, and a purple gas began to fill the room. The second any of you breathed it in, you collapsed just like that, and fell unconscious seconds later.

The few who were in city hall, meanwhile, would have basically been loitering there for a bit after Pauline and Mario said their respective goodbyes. They didn't really have much to say to you, after all, and apparently they had to prepare for a festival of some sort. She did, however, take Lealan's smashed guitar, having promised to personally repair it for her, and she even offered her a spot to play alongside her in the festival's performance. Regardless, for the time being, you had all been left at City Hall with nothing really better to do besides loiter around. No matter what you did or who you conversed with, after a certain amount of time, the voodoo shop the rest of your friends were in caught your eye, and you decided to enter it, whether it be in search for your friends or just out of boredom.

Those of you who had been knocked unconscious woke up alongside the rest of the group (save for Jason, Byakuya, Micah, and Leo (Midna was there but she was just checking her nails without a care in the world, as usual)), as well as a tall, slender figure, who a portion of the group had come to know as Doctor Facilier.

1e6321b1d510af10dbc474c08062975b.jpg

"Welcome! Welcome! I'm happy that you could all finally make it!" He exclaimed with a grin and a small laugh. "For those of you who don't know, I am Doctor Facilier. I'm here on behalf of my friends, who've been just dying to meet you as well!" He'd snap his fingers, and suddenly Megumin was no longer a shoe. She was, in fact, completely back to normal! "Consider it a gift from one friend to another." He would say as he leaned on his cane, shifting over to Megumin with a slight wink. With that, the first (or second, if you count Erron Black in the back) of Facilier's friends made himself known, one which some of you had met earlier.

c34532db00959f36de7af071eb3c876b--rwby-neo-rwby-anime.jpg

"Pleasure to finally meet all of your acquaintance," The orange-haired, dapper looking criminal said with a grin and a slow bow. "The name's Roman Torchwick. But, some of you already know that," He said as he his gaze flickered over to Blake, Weiss, and Yang. "How've you three been? Heard about what happened to little Red..." He let out a clearly mocking sigh, slumping forward a bit as he began to wipe down his cane with a cloth. "A damn shame... I sure hope you three have been coping well..." He said, before letting out yet another mocking sigh.

From behind Facilier, several more figures appeared from the shadows alongside Torchwick, all of which seemed just pleased as punch to meet you...

(OOC: IF YOU WERE IN A DAY'S PAY, YOU MAY PLAY YOUR CHARACTER HERE AS ONE OF FACILIER'S 'FRIENDS'.)

Cast List

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
Virus as Blackhat (Villainous) and Spinel (Steven Universe)
GeorgeTownRaja as Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Hahli Nuva as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
P PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
Topless as Shujinko Kanaou and Venus Aelon Di Lamia (OC)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
marc122 marc122 as Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Zamasu Zamasu as Soma Cruz and Shanoa (Castlevania)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)

Last edited:
"Just tellin' the story about how we met." Lucky shrugged, then whispered to the others. "Heh, how about you fellas ask him about Blood Gulch. You're gonna love how naïve this kid is."

"Anyway...Megumin has been takin' a while on that bird. You'd think we'd see an Explosion soon..."

His chicken sandwich's arrival put his mind off his worry...Big mistake. Not long after he'd cleaned his plate were they visited by some radio-headed fuck, who revealed that he'd taken the group's leaders under his control. With unpleasant memories of the Tent of Telepathy surging through his mind, Lucky fearlessly stepped towards the weird, Cheshire Cat-esque face with his fur on end. "You must be a Ganondorf goon. And just like all the others, we'll see to it that YOU'RE REDUCED TO-" Aaaaaaand the being just knocked him unconscious. Whoops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Chomusuke!" Lucky awoke to two things: Megumin calling him, and the lovely sight of some creature's innards. Before the bunny could even yelp, the purple, fox-like animal crammed him all the way into his maw and swallowed, trapping Lucky in his gut.

"GAAAAAH! CHOMUSUKE, NO!" As soon as Facillier turned her back to normal, Megumin ran her fingers across the creature's stomach, which the creature himself didn't seem to mind at all.

"Aaaaah, it's been so long since I've eaten fresh meat!" The beast chimed, picking his teeth. He had strange, black wing-like appendages, and long ears, which were round at the base. Oddest of all was his long tail, which ended in three black, thumb-like digits. He had used the tail to greedily pull Lucky away while he was unconscious.

Lucky, pounding at the inside of his stomach, screamed muffled things. This prompted a chuckle out of the critter, who bellowed, "Go ahead and try, lil' bunny! All the fiber I've eaten has made my stomach wall nigh invincible!...That's how it works, right?" Sure enough, he felt the slight stings of Lucky fruitlessly trying to scratch and shoot his way out, prompting more giggling.

"This is what you brought us here for?!" Megumin gnashed her teeth at Facillier. "To be eaten by that...THING?!"

"That 'thing' has a name, and it's Swiftglove."
The purple beast replied sharply.

Last edited:

• 1594500316107.png

Bardock stared at Roman and the strange purple suited Doctor.

"Who's ass I gotta kick to have a little fun around here?"

Either way the Saiyan was more than a little grumpy he was dragged here.

Better fucking explain this, Roman.

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"You're one of us, Yang, forever..."

"...."

The food was good and all when the lights shut down, a mysterious voice was heard, and out of nowhere, the MPF higher ups appear to sing a song, and it was weird. After that performance, everyone got knocked out cold. Some time has passed, and everyone sans the higher ups woke up to meet two people; Dr. Facilier and Roman Torchwick. "What in the world do you think you are?" Soma would ask in a serious tone. "Who sent you here? Ganondorf?" Shanoa would do the same.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 @others​

Users who are viewing this thread