Yang lost it.

The blonde was ready to strangle Robbie to death. Had something reminded her of Ruby, or was it just the heat getting to her? Either way, it was terrifying to Megumin, who jumped behind Jason. "Yang, please, have mercy! I know I wanted to hurt him, too, but I was just really angry at the time! He's just a harmless trickster!...Well, kind of, he did fill people full to bursting..." She reached for the weighted net, but by the time she could take aim, Sage had already chained her down with fire. Phew! Jason also helped to defuse the situation. Unfortunately, Yang wasn't stopped before Robbie was knocked out. Poor guy was just a victim of skewed priorities, that was all. Though the fact that he could build a lair beneath a train was eyebrow raising, he clearly didn't know much about Ganondorf or Twilight. "Here, I can help!" Megumin wrapped the villain in the net, then rather carelessly starred to drag him around.

"All right, now we scream for rescue to come." Lucky stepped underneath the pipe, took a breath, and let it out. "WE'RE TRAPPED IN A PIPE! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" His voice trailed off as he was sucked upwards, back onto the train, where Pennington was ready.

Megumin got stuck in the pipe due to Robbie's lump blocking the exit, but she was able to get them free with a little adjustment. "Shall I leave Robbie here?" If Jason said yes, then Megumin would unceremoniously dump Robbie with the other three kidnappers. If not, well, Robbie was leaving the train with them, because she wasn't sure what else there was to do with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Greeeat. A big city." Lucky rolled his eyes. "Everybody prepare for snobby assholes, bitchy bimbos, and several feet being cut on peoples' litter." There were his first three reasons for preferring the quiet country life in Kentucky, but he would quickly come to remember more. The rumbling of cars assaulted his ears, while the exhaust fumes made short work on his nose.

Megumin, however, found herself quite intimidated. "So many lights...and the buildings stretch way too high for my liking!" She stumbled backwards, her eyes struggling to take it all in before giving up and darting around for a place to hide. She almost wanted to join Pennington on the train, but it had sped away before she got the chance. "Ulp...Urm, hey! Since the technology is so advanced, maybe someone knows how to mend my staff!" She started walking around, coming to a line of stores she'd never heard of before. Electronics? Thrift? What were those?

Meanwhile, if Megumin looked behind her, she'd see a very happy seagull flapping around, carrying her lost wizard's hat in its webbed talons. Apparently, red was all the rage between birds.

The seabird's cries had Megumin turning on her heel and gasping. "MY HAT!" She ran after the gull, shouting and flailing her arms. "EXCUSE ME, THAT'S MY HAT! PLEASE GIVE IT BACK TO ME!" The bird, seeing that Megumin already had Bill's hat on her head, wasn't buying it. "I SAID-EEEEEEE!" Before she could run any further, a big, red horseless carriage with two stories-which everyone else probably knew as a double-decker bus-nearly ran her clean over! The enormous vehicle had her running back to the gang with her hair on end.

"See? This is what I'm talkin' about, Lassie." Lucky brushed dirt off Megumin's boot. "Assholes like that just...jump out at you. One of many reasons I never bothered to hit the road meself. Another one being that they don't make cars in me size."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Hiryu entered the purple door, assuming that it would just lead into the same building. He doesn't know if his wallet could take a bit of hat shopping, but whatever, right? Maybe he'll get something good like maybe intel on weird shit that's happening in the citry, perhaps.

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Robbie's Lair, Excess Express New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Delicious. Finally, some good fucking dialogue.) (Removing the jade)

"How many people do you think ha--"

Before Yang could further question Weiss, Sage attempted to put a stop to her rampage by producing a flaming chain that would try to get her away. And at first it worked; she yelped, disoriented by the flames wrapping around her leg, but when she looked, she saw that Sage had produced the flames.

Now her eyes were on him.

As she forcibly knocked the chain off of her leg, she marched over to Sage, only for him to enclose her in a fire cage.

"H--He's got to go, dammit! No, they've--"

"YANG!" Weiss shouted towards Yang. However, instead of bursting on her, she actually stopped, instead simply turning to listen to her, as Weiss walked over towards the fire cage.

"What's going on?! You've been yelling at people lately, shoving them, and in doing so, you are pushing the people around you who want to help you, who want to defeat Ganondorf and Zant with you, away! Even Jason wants you to stop!"

Weiss heavily breathed in place, as eventually, Sora asked if she was okay. She was never physically injured in the first place, but no matter what her Aura did, she was hurt.

"I'm hurt," Weiss said, "but thank you for checking. Look, she and Blake..."

The white-haired woman paused for a bit, closing her eyes. Then, she shook her head slightly, then reopened her eyes to Sora.

"Are still in a dark place."

"...Weiss?" Yang's anger was deflating, making way for regret and sorrow to enter as she phased between deep thought and listening to what her teammate had to say. As she did so, her fists eased, fingers and thumbs back in their normal, inward positions, as her eyes turned back to their natural color. She even allowed herself to take the slap from Shanoa, no matter what Jason, Ciri, and, eventually, Weiss thought.

"Shanoa, what the--?!" Weiss shouted, wide-eyed, "We're trying to talk to Yang, dammit! You wanna--"

"I had it coming."

Weiss turned to Yang, shocked. Such an out-of-place slap for a girl who choked a minor threat, and yet she, who was on the receiving end, was the one to implicitly condone it? She took a deep breath, and then she began.

"Yang, I know you, Blake, and I joined the MPF, or the 'multiverse cops' as you would call them, in their journey to eliminate Ganondorf. And for good reason; Ruby would've wanted us to carry on. If we can help them, great. But if you're going to keep being like this, why aren't you with Blake right now?"

"..." Yang went silent.

'I was right. I'm alienating myself in the process. I didn't think I would be doing that right now, even with my moment around Rex and Lucky, but I guess that has been happening, after all.'

"You're right." Yang said, tears in her eyes now beginning to form, "I should've gone back in that cabin with her. And to all of you, I'm sorry I've been pushing you away. I just...I don't know, I wanted space? And yet, all it did was to close that space in on me."

"Good." Weiss softly replied, letting out a sigh of relief in the process. "Sage...Shanoa?"

While Sage and Shanoa would eventually let Yang free, sooner or later, Ciri consoled her and gave her what was nearly the same as what she had said to Blake, hours or years ago. At least now she knew people cared about her state, even if...one of them had gone overboard.

"Don't worry," Yang said, "I'll find a place for rest."

— — — — —​

Even with Robbie down, even with the mystery solved and, hopefully, those who have been fattened up at least going through rehabilitation, Weiss and Yang were still in a dismal mood. Yang had made the exact same mistake Blake did, and that was to go on in spite of one's well-being. Well, now at least she has learned from that experience.

Before long, the train made its stop at New Donk City, where it apparently had been heading to this whole time. Now that they were at the city, and the detective penguin welcomed them to the big, sprawling city, one of them had to get Blake.

"I'll get Blake," Yang said, then went to Cabin 1-A, where the three had stayed over at.

"Then I'll be out waiting for you two." In the meantime, after Weiss temporarily said her farewell to her teammates, she stepped off of the Excess Express, and stood near the exit, arms folded. Meanwhile, Yang entered the cabin car where Blake was located. She checked the rooms, and found the initials "1-A". She nodded, then opened the door for Blake to come out.

"Hey," Yang said, "We're here."

No matter what happens, Blake and Yang eventually made their way off the train, just in time for Pennington to announce his own goodbye to the group he had amassed. Even if Pennington took credit for himself, Weiss and Yang had to admit that he was still one of the people instrumental in solving the case; he had opened it after all. Thus, they still held a shred of respect for him.

"Safe travels, Detective Pennington!" Weiss waved bye to him, as the doors closed on her and the train took off. Yang, however, was already starting to have second thoughts about stepping off the train to stick with a group she was alienating herself from.

"Weiss, Blake... I don't--"

"Stop."

Weiss assertively held out her hand in the position of a "stop" gesture, then put her hand down.

"Let's get you and Blake somewhere, where every one of us can rest, alright?"

Yang only nodded. It was the only logical choice for her to take, considering her state.

"Good. Now...where do we go?"

"I don't know, somewhere to eat?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Jason, Pennington), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake, Ciri), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), Zamasu Zamasu (Soma, Shanoa), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora)

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari watched as Robbie got incredibly angry and annoyed at... everyone exercising? "Wait... waitwaitwait... that's your weakness? People exercising?" Akari snorted, trying to hold in his laughter. "Boy, you are just the lamest villain ever."

After Robbie was dealt with, everyone went back up the glass pipe and into the train once more.

Speaking of the train, it stopped at a location called "New Donk City", certainly not at all paper-thin like the train seemed to be.

Akari wondered how that worked.
Well, in any case, Akari bid Pennington goodbye with a wave when he chose to remain on the train. Perhaps, he thought, the penguin detective was returning to his agency. "It was nice to work alongside you, too!" Akari called out to Pennington when the train departed from the station.

Akari, about-facing to look at New Donk City properly, was left looking, quite frankly, like a child peering into a toy store window at Christmas time. "Wow... it looks like a real American city! I've never been to the States, myself, but... wow! The name leaves a bit to be desired, though..." There was now one thing on Akari's mind...

"I simply have to try a burger from here!"
And so, Akari split off from the others in search of a fast food restaurant. He remembered what Robbie had said about junk food, but then again, it wasn't like he ate from Chrome Star all that often to begin with.

(Anyone would be allowed to follow him on his quest for delicious, greasy food.)
Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@NewDonkCity
@AkarisBurgerQuest
(Open for Interactions)

As Hiryu entered the Crazy Cap Shop, he would find that both doorways led to the exact same room. A pleasant melody graced his ears as he stepped into the shop, though it was a bit muffled by the less than up to par speaker quality. One side of the room was split in purple, and the other was split in gold. At each register stood what looked like raccoons...

250px-Timmy_%26_Tommy_NH.png

"Welcome to the crazy cap shop!
...shop!"

The two identical looking tanookis spoke in unison, although the one on the right seemed to be speaking in a bit of a delay near the end.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Weiss and Yang would find plenty of restaurants around the thriving city. They ranged from extremely high class diners, to your average, run of the mill fast food chain. Depending on what they wanted, they could find about anything. As Akari searched for a fast food restaurant in particular, he probably did find one that caught his eye.

And that restaurant in question was literally shaped like a giant hamburger. The sign read "McSpankies", and it looked to be a pretty... respectable establishment. Hopefully, at least.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 marc122 marc122

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Terrified, Anxious, Guilty
Tags: (GM)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
As soon as the woman with the crystals, --whose name was apparently Shanoa--, had contained Yang with her own type of magic, the pyromancer had let go of the construct, the fire cage breaking into smaller embers and then dissipating by complete in the air. All that was left behind were the scorch marks in the ground and a winded-down young man, so dizzy that he had to sit down to catch his breath and still his vision. He didn't say anything else to either of them, neither Weiss, who handled the previously enraged blonde with an amazing lecture turned speech. Of course, the team member that had been together with her for years would be the best for the situation.
He was just glad it hadn't gone badly, after the situation had been pretty much wrapped up.

From there on, their villain was brought back upstairs on the tube that seemed to work both ways? ...Why is he still surprised. And then handed over to Pennington as the culprit for their case. The train had also finally reached its destination! Which honestly, Sage hadn't even thought that it was going anywhere after so long, he had simply assumed it to be eternally in motion. Well, it was good to be wrong for once, their destination was apparently a huuuuge modern town! It was bigger than the one he came from actually, with a sad lack of green except for probably enclosed parks areas and the like. That was always a bit disappointing to see.

So now they had a place to explore, but more than that, they were finally all together in the same location and past all the grieving and recovering. The light-hearted adventure in the train had given them the appropriate time for such...

This was the perfect moment to explain the Take-Over and yet, just of thinking about doing such a thing he felt like giving up on the idea entirely. The anxiety was instantaneous. In a matter of mere seconds, the Runes of the recently put back armlet were making it hard to breathe as they held in a painful amount of nervousness, fear, dread, all ragging at once making it unpleasant to exist. He took a deep breath to try and calm down but seeing as members were already dislodging themselves from the group a sensation of hurry took over him as he reached out for the ones trying to leave hoping to bring their progress to a halt.

"Wait, everyone, PLEASE WAIT!!!", the pyromancer let out in exasperation, his heart beating fast, shallow breaths and trembling slightly. Maybe he even seemed to be about to cry, all over the sheer weight of the decision alone, "I have something really important and urgent to explain..."

Was he really about to do this? To-To this many people?! Before, the idea would be unthinkable, too terrifying to even conceive. But thus far 4 people seemed aware and actually understanding of it... Maybe the others would too. And whether they did or not, it was still something dangerous to keep locked at seven keys. These were his teammates and would be for a long time, they deserved to know.

"Okay! So back in the sewers, the white-haired woman", he gestured towards Ciri, "I don't know your name yet sorry, was talking about ending in-fighting and, I realized there might be a misunderstanding going on so I need to say this as clear and detailed as possible, and I need you to listen. Firstly...", he had focused on Ciri again, with a sympathetic yet serious expression, "I'm sorry... That which you want is unrealistic. I want to, but can't comply with it and it's a rather complicated subject...", he took a deep breath, still trembling. Everything kept telling him to stop what he was doing and run away, but he had to push through it. This was for the safety of everybody...

"As a Descendant, --you can ask about that later--, we end up losing ourselves the longer and more straining our powers get used. And when I say that, I don't mean that they just rampage out of control it's, as if the power itself comes to overshadow us by complete. Our very Souls are put in a dormant state and the Ability itself takes-over, we call It an 'Entity'. It is a personified form of the Concept we can channel into Magic. Basically, in my case, It's Fire... as a person... Expectedly, It is unhinged, heartless, sadistic and wants nothing more than to burn everyone and everything in the Universe and even beyond, for no actual reason. And I literally can't remember anything It has done in my place, I end up suffering a full black-out...", he lowered his head in shame, only stealing glances upwards once a couple more sentences to gauge reactions. It hurt. He wanted to disappear, it was like having an arrow stuck through the heart that kept going deeper at every new word...

"Some of you had already realized it, others I spoke to in person, but after that exchange in the sewers, I've been looking for the best time to say it like this. With this much clarity. I'm really sorry about It getting in the way, and that I didn't say anything before... I was scared. I still am honestly, absolutely terrified of everyone's reactions, but I thought you had to know. So well, if you see the fire turning blue, stop everything you're doing and please knock me out immediately.", the impartial, explaining tone would then grow emotional, pleading, while also carrying countless notes of regret and guilt, "Please, please don't let It harm anybody. The last thing I want is for It to hurt either of you. I'll understand if this changes things, or if you're mad at me for hiding it this long, or even daring to try things despite the risks and I won't hold it against any of you. It's a valid reaction to have... I just, I don't want It to actually hurt anybody."

And it was finally done. Not that he felt much better than he had at the beginning. Normally one was relieved after sharing difficult subjects with the concerning parts, but for Sage, it only meant that the worst was still to come...

He could only stay still in place and brace for impact, prepare mentally for what might be a barrage of angry and panicked voices, with lectures that maybe he deserved to hear after all the trouble It had apparently caused. With tears in the corners of his cappuccino brown eyes and his head low, the pyromancer took erratic glances towards the people around him to see how they reacted to such a heavy matter. Hopefully, this wouldn't mean being cast away from the group completely, hopefully.

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

While embarking on a noble quest for a fried beef patty on a bun (with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle too, of course), Akari noticed a building that was quite literally shaped like a large hamburger... with a large Scotsman's head on one side, staring rather creepily at passersby in the drive-thru. Ignoring the weird head, Akari stepped into McSpankies. It didn't seem anywhere near as fancy as Chrome Star, but... appearances could be deceiving.

Interactions:
@AkarisBurgerQuest
(Open for Interactions)

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Huh...Talking Racoons." Hiryu stared jarringly at the talking Racoons who welcomed him to their shop. Clad in a cyan button up shirt with a tropical design. He approached the register, "So...What kinda hats you two are selling here?" He ignored the obvious racoon cashiers, thinking that it may be normal for this universe. Somehow, being with Whisper had numbed that surprise.

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would look at the pyromancer
Don’t worry agent....we all have our inner demons, I shall keep a....close eye on your....unique abilities to make sure no injuries occur.
He would then attempt to pat the scared magical on the back before handing him a lollipop
Ah.....have.....a sucker.....you earned it champ.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Lealan's scaling attempt is interrupted by a very tall lady. "Well, you see, It's partially for betting an Idea of the lay of the land, as my group are in pursuit of some evil doers. And Partially because I am good at climbing and it is very fun!" Lealan smiles to the lady. "Who are you?"

Gretar
This was boring...... Gretar thought as he walked around the streets of the city. He was just hoping to find something related to a park, because he needs to relax after all this chaos, and some recreational time would best help that. So thus, begins his lengthy quest to find temporary peace in the city, to be away from the chaos known as his team.
@ Gretar has a mission now

Benrey
Nodding to what Sage has said about this take-over thing, he shrugged before saying “Hey.... we all have problems, so might as well find a way to get past those obstacles.” as he waited for his team to get a move on.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @ New Donk city

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"I do believe that simple talk isn't necessary for a brute like her." Shanoa answered Red Hood.

"I know, but at this point, I believe that there is no time to let go while on duty." She then answered Ciri.

"I'll let you go, since you've finally calmed down." She replied to Yang before she makes the crystals that imprisoned her disappear, freeing her. "Why would you-" As Soma was going to ask, Shanoa looks at him, shutting him up as she give him a death glare. It was at this point that a seed has been planted.

Some beef is about to be cooked.

Upon arrival in New Donk City, Soma is amazed by the cityscape while Shanoa remains stoic, not even minding to appreciate the beauty of the city. "You know, this city kind of reminds me of home. I could pretty much be used to this place." Soma said before the two went off the train. He turns to Shanoa and ask "Wanna go find some place to relax?"

"Alright, if it means to get what happened off my mind."

And so the two went off.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122

Last edited:
Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

tumblr_inline_n9mdgetqww1s81zze.png

"Yeah... yeah, I remember you now," Jason said. "You were involved in the Mushroom Kingdom Incident, right? So was I. You probably remember me as the hot-head with the guns." Jason explained to Agent 3, half-joking in an attempt to lighten the mood, before continuing. "I know you were one of the ones T'Challa contacted. Honestly, Multiversal travel is a bit on the fritz lately, and judging by the other people we've met here..." Red Hood gestured over to Price, Corvo, Soma, and Shanoa. "Well, it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that some kind of Multiversal bullshit pulled you in here as well." He'd cross his arms and lean against the nearby wall, before shrugging. "As for Ganondorf... well, who do you think gave Bowser access to the Twilight in the first place?" He'd ask, though the question was certainly one of the rhetorical variety, if that wasn't already obvious.
Agent 3 nodded. "Yeah, you were there alright. That attitude of yours was... interesting." She said bluntly in a joking tone of her own before listening some more - about how she was contacted and probably pulled in due to how the disorganised Multiverse thing works. And then, the matter of Twilight... Realisation hit her harder than it needed to. "...If you're saying what I 'think' you're saying, then I guess I may have been audibly blind to that..." She said simply, hissing. She could draw a conclusion out of that much - Ganondorf and the Twilight; the former had to have either been from the same world, made it, or otherwise! But... which of them is it...? Before she can think of it more, she was talking to Lucky and Megumin some more.
"You blacked out and woke up somewhere completely different? Well, Lass..." He waved at everyone involved in the Blood Gulch Incident. "...all I can say is 'welcome to the club'. We have cupcake socials on Wednesdays, and group crying over what we left behind on Mondays." His voice was laced with sarcasm, though he did end up charming himself with the idea of weekly cupcake socials. And, yes, he did sometimes cry into Mismakora's side over the home he lost.

"Yes, the Cape was my home following the Blood Gulch incident. It's a long, crazy story, but the bulk of it is I was deemed unable to survive in my home world, so the MPF took me under their wing." Megumin spread her arms toward Jason. "We've been wary of Ganondorf for a year or two, now, but today-Or was it yesterday? Across the multiverse, it's hard to tell-he struck the Cape, blowing it up and trapping everybody in Twilight. That includes the two people who loved me the most. Wait...you know Twilight?"

Lucky went to listen to Robbie, while Megumin stayed to listen to Agent 3's story, and Jason's addendums further iced on a feeling of dread. "The Mushroom Kingdom incident! I read about that one. The one who had the Twilight was Bowser, right?" She nodded, then turned back to Agent 3. "Ganondorf isn't like Bowser; He's not controlled by Twilight, but it's the other way around!"
"Yes, I do know of it. Black-and-red over there can vouch for that, as he just did." She said bleakly before listening some more. "...OK, so Ganondorf has the Twilight and is controlling 'it', as opposed to Bowser who was devoured and controlled by it... Yup, that adds up..." She sighed and shrugged simply. "I do wonder what this 'Ganondorf' person truly is, but... well, I think this will do for now. Thanks for the catch-up." Agent 3's expression briefly bared a smile aimed towards Megumin since Lucky had now gone off to listen to Robbie. "Guess that's something on the to-do list..."
"Bowser died." Jason replied to Rex flatly, ignoring Robbie's tangents. "We killed him at the end of The Mushroom Kingdom Incident..." He paused for a moment, remembering that battle. The images were still in his mind like they'd just happened yesterday, if he were being completely honest. He shrugged. "Well, technically, the Twilight killed him first once his body couldn't handle it." He turned, looking Rex in the eye. "We just destroyed what was left."
"Yup... He was eventually a mass of bones, but it didn't take long to reduce it to dust... or ashes, I dunno what you'd call it. Either way, as far as we knew it, he was gone." Agent 3 added bluntly and simply. "...Though, truth be told, I'm still not sure how we pulled through at that time..." And before she could continue, the train came to a screeching halt as Agent 3 would almost lose her balance. Her business here was done - the train was stopping, time to go! She would follow others to the exit of the train and... Her jaw just... dropped, having been rendered speechless from amazement.
What could only be described as a thriving metropolis was laid out before you all, just outside your glass windows. Some of you who had never seen a big city before might find yourselves in awe of what was before you. "Woah... can't say I expected that..." Jason commented to no one in particular as his eyes trailed up and down the numerous buildings that climbed their way over you all. Pennington merely laughed from the back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to New Donk City!" Pennington would exclaim in glee as he rose a flipper high into the air. Just as he did so, the train finally came to a complete halt, and the doors opened before you. You all stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. Was this really where you were supposed to get off at? "Well go on now! You wouldn't want to hold up the train! It has quite the busy schedule, you know!" He said as he began to usher all of you out with his flippers.

"Wait... so are you just staying here? On this train?" Jason would ask, which caused Pennington to chuckle.

"Nonsense, old fellow! I don't live on the train!" Pennington would laugh. "This just isn't my stop!" He continued to laugh for a long moment, before he finally let his laughter subside, and offering you all a genuine, kind-hearted smile. "But... something tells me that you all are needed here." With that, you had all already exited the train and made your way onto the platform in front of you. As the train doors began to close, Pennington offered you all one last wave of his flipper. "May we meet again, partners! Until then, I bid you all farewell!" He said as he waved goodbye, and the doors to the Excess Express closed. Within seconds, the train had lft the station, and it was completely gone from sight. All you could do now was turn and face the massive, thriving city before you.

Better get to exploring.
Before Agent 3 could do anything - she looked around at the world around them... it was amazing! Those giant buildings and all of this bustling view - albeit probably not 'as' busy or nowhere 'near' busy right now - it was amazing! "This reminds me of home a bit too strongly..." She said under her breath before mentally 'cracking' and laughing. "...I'm perfectly OK with that..." A smile once more emerged on her face, yet 'again', before she could do anything, before she could spread out from the group... The... beast child came to her! "...Oh, it's you again... What's up?"
Once the gang was out of the train, Whisper approached the Inkling.

"I'm sorry for being suspicious of you." Whisper told the inkling in a rather soft, whispery tone. "I'm Whisper. We'll be working together for a while." She introduces herself, stretching her hand to hers as a form of apology. Sonic and Silver taught her to be a bit more amiable to their allies, but she refuses to reveal much other than her name.
An... apology, and then an introduction, eh...? Agent 3 seemed initially surprised, but... After a while to visually register this, she mentally shrugged to herself and outstretched her own - as her hand met with Whisper's. "Don't worry about it, suspicion is... justified when you don't know anyone." She said simply, trying to remain positive. "I'd assume we will be, yes. Agent 3 of the New Squidbeak Splatoon, at your service. Though, at this stage... I'm more or less retired, and just seeking a challenge. So I guess that's how I wound up here, somehow." She laughed it off, and once their grip parted, she tried to leave the scene - guess what, she was stopped again. "Oh for- how hard is it to let someone leave the scene?!" She comically lashed out if only briefly.
He took a deep breath to try and calm down but seeing as members were already dislodging themselves from the group a sensation of hurry took over him as he reached out for the ones trying to leave hoping to bring their progress to a halt.

"Wait, everyone, PLEASE WAIT!!!", the pyromancer let out in exasperation, his heart beating fast, shallow breaths, trembling slightly, maybe he even seemed to be about to cry all over the sheer weight of the decision, "I have something really important and urgent to explain..."

Was he really about to do this? To-To this many people?! Before, the idea would be unthinkable, too terrifying to even conceive. But thus far 4 people seemed aware and actually understanding of it... Maybe the others would too. And whether they did or not, it was still something dangerous to keep locked at seven keys. These were his teammates and would be for a long time, they deserved to know.

"Okay! So back in the sewers, the white-haired woman", he gestured towards Ciri, "I don't know your name yet sorry, was talking about ending in-fighting and, I realized there might be a misunderstanding going on so I need to say this as clear and detailed as possible, and I need you to listen. Firstly...", he had focused on Ciri again, with a sympathetic yet serious expression, "I'm sorry... That which you want is unrealistic. I want to, but can't comply with it and it's a rather complicated subject...", he took a deep breath, still trembling. Everything kept telling him to stop what he was doing and run away, but he had to push through it. This was for the safety of everybody...

"As a Descendant, --you can ask about that later--, we end up losing ourselves the longer and more straining our powers are used. And when I say that I don't mean that they just rampage out of control it's, as if the power itself comes to overshadow us. Our very Souls are put in a dormant state and the Ability itself takes-over, we call It an 'Entity'. It is a personified form of the Concept we can channel into Magic. Basically, in my case, It's Fire... as a person. Expectedly, It is unhinged, heartless, sadistic and wants nothing more than to burn everyone and everything in the Universe and even beyond, for no actual reason. And I literally can't remember anything It has done in my place, I suffer a full black-out...", he lowered his head in shame, only stealing glances upwards once a couple more sentences to gauge reactions. It hurt, he wanted to disappear, it was like having an arrow stuck through the heart that kept going deeper at every new word...

"Some of you had already realized it, others I spoke to in person, but after that exchange in the sewers, I've been looking for the best time to say it like this. With this much clarity. I'm really sorry about It getting in the way, and that I didn't say anything before, I was scared. I still am honestly, absolutely terrified of everyone's reactions, but I thought you had to know. Just, if you see the fire turning blue, stop everything you're doing and please knock me out immediately.", the impartial, explaining tone would then grow emotional, pleading, while also carrying countless notes of regret and guilt, "Please, please don't let It harm anybody. The last thing I want is for It to hurt either of you. I'll understand if this changes things, or if you're mad at me for hiding it this long, or even daring to try things despite the risks and I won't hold it against any of you. It's a valid reaction to have... I just, I don't want It to hurt anybody."
And yet, there's more explanation... Agent 3 stopped, listened, and... thought. "...I see... So that's what it is..." She spoke first. "You're scared how everyone would react to this explanation, but wanted to explain anyways out of warning, right? I may be the wrong person to speak up, but... Speaking up about this is honestly quite brave, I think." She stopped to think for a moment before continuing - at least, if this person's fire he can presumably make turns blue, he needs to be stopped... Forcefully, it seems, to prevent collateral to everyone else. "So basically, you want our help... to stop you from doing something... you can't manage or control on your own? I know they can be called 'wildfires', but geez..." She shook her head and laughed briefly before continuing. "I'd like to understand and help, but... I don't know if there's any of us here or many of us who can stop a fire entirely, never mind knock you out to stop it from getting worse... The latte is probably more common among us, but... The quickest way to stop the damage is to stop the fire, not 'you'..." Agent 3 now paused, took a deep breath, and waited for a response... she seemed troubled about this explanation, though she seemed to understand - despite the fact literally everything he is speaking of is unknown to her before this explanation!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive/Serious​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Conversing (wants to roam the city)​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Everyone?​

Last edited:
Corvo Attano and B.J. Blazkowicz

At last, Corvo could breathe a breath of fresh air. Any longer on the train, combined with one of the most bizarre fiascos he watched, and he would've considered the possibility that the whole scenario was some sick game thought out by the Outsider. And here he thought he was already used to this kind of nonsense. He'd only wave back at Pennington as he said his goodbyes, hurriedly stepping into the city only to be struck by the wavering heights and bright atmosphere of the architecture. It was vastly different compared to the likes of Dunwall or Serkonos, where there the stench of corruption and death lurked every corner.

"How long has it been since I've wandered in such a joyful-looking place?" he'd wonder out loud as he gawked at the skyscrapers in the distance. Corvo walked a little past the crowd of his teammates, at least the ones who didn't immediately leave.

"I hear ya," came a western-accented voice. Always a welcome sight, seeing a city free of tyranny. When B.J. noticed the look on Corvo's face as he spun around, he gave the introduction: "Captain Blazkowicz, U.S. military. Saw you 'round on the train, heard you already fought alongside some of our people in some sorta 'competent squad,' and thought I'd get acquainted with the last of this troop."

Contrary to what B.J. thought was a sneer, Corvo was simply analyzing the soldier. He was less wary since he was also on the train with the rest of the rowdy crowd, but old habits tend to die hard. Soon, he extended his hand. "Corvo Attano. Glad to see the number of competent people here have grown." No man with that many guns and a large build like that could be not capable.

As Blazkowicz shook his hand, Ciri made her proposition to stick together and explore. The two returned to the group where Corvo gave his answer. "I'm all for sticking around. Doesn't seem like there's much else to do, either. And unless this place accepts whatever multiversal currency we have, we probably won't be seeing much luxury." Then again, he could go on a stealthy robbing spree, but he wasn't sure if everyone here would be on board for that idea.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (took me a while, but the bois are back)

• Yes, yes, past things happened again. Guess the Spartan mercenary was a bit too preoccupied with other things to assist this time around- oops.

In the present times, Kassandra hopped off the train with everyone else, having re-gathered her equipment she’d left. She still kept her Hephaestus Suit off for now, since she felt comfortable enough to not need it. Regardless, she brought Ikaros along on her arm before the duo reached the somewhat fresh air, letting the eagle fly off on his own with a caw. It only took her a couple seconds of viewing through his eyes to recognize the sheer size of this New Donk City, seeing the various landmarks that Supergirl did (although they meant absolutely nothing to the Spartan) before returning to her body and letting off a low whistle.

“By the gods, I’ve never seen so many giant structures all crowded together. This place is huge!” She gazed upwards at the buildings that looked like they scraped the sky; she’d seen a few large structures in Elysium, the Underworld, and Atlantis, but nothing came close to this place. When Ciri and Aloy agreed to stick together, the Greek nodded.

“I think that’d definitely be for the best, yeah. The last thing I want is to get lost in a place like this.” Sure, it was big and all, but she honestly felt like she preferred Athens and Spara over this sprawling mess, complete with lots of people and lots of contraptions she didn’t recognize. The brunette glanced over to Corvo and Price, trying to gauge how they felt about New Donk City, though the former seemed to be socializing with BJ from earlier.

“Well, it’s either that or we could always... well, do the universal stuff.” She seemed to read Corvo’s mind, though didn’t dismiss the idea of stealing. At least, not from the rich. She had no qualms with that generally.

“Plus, I’m sure people around here still need errand runners, if not outright mercenaries.” Maybe she wouldn’t have to kill people, but if she had to do some mundane tasks to get some compatible currenty, then so be it.

...Oh, and the boy Kassandra saved in the dream world explained he’d sometimes go crazy if he used his pwoers too much, and to be careful if the fires turned blue. Honestly? That didn’t sound too bad. It wasn’t like he’d turn into a Minotaur or Medusa and destroy the whole team... right?

“Well, it’s better to get that out now than when we’re gonna be incinerated, I guess. If you’ve got anything else that’d be good to know about you, then go ahead; otherwise, I don’t think what you said’s that bad.” Well, at least not now. Hopefully she wouldn’t regret saying that in the future, and it wouldn’t come back to bite her in the ass.

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
So as it turned out, she cried herself to sleep. How long she was out, she wasn't sure, but when she woke up, the train stopped and Yang had opened the door, telling her that it was time to go. Getting up, she grabbed her weapon and went out the door.

Really, the impromptu nap she took seemed to have worked wonders for her, because it might've been enough for her to be pushed out of the depression stage for the most part. Of course, she'd return to it if something triggered it, but for the most part, she was fine now and Weiss was probably fine now too. The only question she had was: was Yang fine?

Getting off of the train, she looked and saw they were now in a city. New Donk City as Pennington told them and after they told him goodbye, the train started moving. Yang went to say something before Weiss stopped her and suggested they get somewhere safe. Nodding, she followed the two and looked around for any restaurants that caught her eye.

Hopefully they had fish there.

marc122 marc122 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
As it seemed to be the case, Aloy and Corvo were all for travelling with her and exploring the city. Though, hearing the boy's explanation about his ability, Take-Over, and his comments towards her, she had to hold back due to one wrong thing said setting it off. But she did choose to answer him regarding him not knowing her name. "
My name is Ciri."

Kassandra then agreed to go with the three, which made Ciri look at the rest. Specifically towards Price. "Anyone else?" Regardless of whether or not Price agreed to come along, she started heading off into the city. "I've been to my fair share of cities. When you have the ability to travel between different worlds and dimensions and have to use it to escape some elves that wish to capture you for your power, you end up in quite a few cities. So if you get lost, just stay with me or any of us that know their way around a city."

darkred darkred , StaidFoal StaidFoal , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , jigglesworth jigglesworth , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ anyone else that chose to follow Ciri

Lilith
Lilith.png
Upon the train's stop they arrive at a huge city with tons of places to hang out in so Lilith floats over to and sits at one of the benches to write in her diary, once she was done she looks over to Lealan who was scaling up the skyscraper. "What are you doing?" She asks sounding confused with a little hint of concern.

Dear Diary
To say a lot of stuff has happened lately would be a huge understatement. Sadly Ruby died witch really stung, especially for her friends. We were able to find out who the kidnapper was though and it turned out to be some goofy supervillain winch I wasn't really expecting, and now were here. I don't want to even imagine what happens next.

Interactions:
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Lealan)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Pauline)

Zwei soon grew bored waiting for the movie to start and zoomed out of the theatre to search for more stuff where she ran to the Hat Shop.

Supergirl does an X-Ray scan of the voodoo shop just to see if anyone is in there.

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Terrified, Anxious, Guilty
Tags: (GM)

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
As soon as the woman with the crystals, --whose name was apparently Shanoa--, had contained Yang with her own type of magic, the pyromancer had let go of the construct, the fire cage breaking into smaller embers and then dissipating by complete in the air. All that was left behind were the scorch marks in the ground and a winded-down young man, so dizzy that he had to sit down to catch his breath and still his vision. He didn't say anything else to either of them, neither Weiss, who handled the previously enraged blonde with an amazing lecture turned speech. Of course, the team member that had been together with her for years would be the best for the situation.
He was just glad it hadn't gone badly, after the situation had been pretty much wrapped up.

From there on, their villain was brought back upstairs on a tube seemed to work both ways? ...Why is he still surprised. And then handed over to Pennington as the culprit for their case. The train had also finally reached its destination! Which honestly, Sage hadn't even thought that it was going anywhere after so long, he had simply assumed it to be eternally in motion. Well, it was good to be wrong for once, their destination was apparently a huuuuge modern town! It was bigger than the one he came from actually, which a sad lack of green expect for probably enclosed parks and such...

So now they had a place to explore, but more than that, they were finally all together in the same location and past all the grieving and recovering. The light-hearted adventure had given them the appropriate time for such...

It was the perfect moment to explain the Take-Over and yet, just of thinking about doing such a thing he felt like giving up on the idea. The anxiety was instantaneous. In a matter of mere seconds, the Runes of the recently put back armlet were making it hard to breathe as they held in a painful amount of nervousness, fear, dread, all ragging at once making it unpleasant to exist. He took a deep breath to try and calm down but seeing as members were already dislodging themselves from the group a sensation of hurry took over him as he reached out for the ones trying to leave hoping to bring their progress to a halt.

"Wait, everyone, PLEASE WAIT!!!", the pyromancer let out in exasperation, his heart beating fast, shallow breaths, trembling slightly, maybe he even seemed to be about to cry all over the sheer weight of the decision, "I have something really important and urgent to explain..."

"As a Descendant, --you can ask about that later--, we end up losing ourselves the longer and more straining our powers are used. And when I say that I don't mean that they just rampage out of control it's, as if the power itself comes to overshadow us. Our very Souls are put in a dormant state and the Ability itself takes-over, we call It an 'Entity'. It is a personified form of the Concept we can channel into Magic. Basically, in my case, It's Fire... as a person. Expectedly, It is unhinged, heartless, sadistic and wants nothing more than to burn everyone and everything in the Universe and even beyond, for no actual reason. And I literally can't remember anything It has done in my place, I suffer a full black-out...", he lowered his head in shame, only stealing glances upwards once a couple more sentences to gauge reactions. It hurt, he wanted to disappear, it was like having an arrow stuck through the heart that kept going deeper at every new word...

"Some of you had already realized it, others I spoke to in person, but after that exchange in the sewers, I've been looking for the best time to say it like this. With this much clarity. I'm really sorry about It getting in the way, and that I didn't say anything before, I was scared. I still am honestly, absolutely terrified of everyone's reactions, but I thought you had to know. Just, if you see the fire turning blue, stop everything you're doing and please knock me out immediately.", the impartial, explaining tone would then grow emotional, pleading, while also carrying countless notes of regret and guilt, "Please, please don't let It harm anybody. The last thing I want is for It to hurt either of you. I'll understand if this changes things, or if you're mad at me for hiding it this long, or even daring to try things despite the risks and I won't hold it against any of you. It's a valid reaction to have... I just, I don't want It to hurt anybody."

And it was finally done. Not that he felt much better than he had at the beginning. Normally one was relieved after sharing difficult subjects with the concerning parts, but for Sage, it only meant that the worst was still to come...

He could only stay still in place and brace for impact, prepare mentally for what might be a barrage of angry and panicked voices, with lectures that maybe he deserved to hear after all the trouble It had apparently caused. With tears in the corners of his cappuccino brown eyes and his head low, the pyromancer took erratic glances towards the people around him to see how they reacted to such a heavy matter. Hopefully, this wouldn't mean being cast away from the group completely, hopefully.
"But...my hat..." Megumin pouted, reaching out pathetically.

Lucky patted her on the lower leg. "Don't worry, Lassie. That flyin' rat will leave your hat alone once he finds the next hot new thing rottin' on the boardwalk."

"I guess you're right." Megumin sighed and smiled, watching the gull meet up with some some others of his kind. Then she picked up on a small whimper coming out of Sage, as did Lucky. The boy looked like he had something eating him up inside, and was holding back the pained reactions just to be polite. Poor fella didn't deserve that weight, so it was time to knock it off his shoulders. "Sage, is something-"

"Wait, everyone, PLEASE WAIT!!!"

"Well, all right, then." Lucky sat his furry rear down.

Sage seemed ready to cry as he did so, but he managed to explain the big downside of his powers. It had Megumin's jaw falling open, while her eyes glittered with confusion and wonder. "I've never heard of living magic." The archmage chimed softly, looking into the orb in her staff. "I do know this: A magic's power relies on the strength of its caster, and if you're able to hold on to a living, conscious being of fire, you must have tons of strength and bravery." So that was what happened in the tent...oh, Christ, just imagine what would've happened if Mabel took control of him. They had to keep his power secure.

"Laddie, I think that's fuckin' cool." Lucky's tail wagged. "Eh, your entity will probably stop bein' such a dick as you grow up. We'll help you along while we can."

"We will. And we'll keep it safe." Megumin patted his shoulder. "Nobody's casting you out. We need you, even if you're afraid of losing control."

Lealan's attention is taken away from the Local by her own comrade questioning her actions. "Well, I am attempting to grab a vantage point! Any one of us should be able to recognize patterns, And I just to happen to have seen one of us running into Multiverse villains with every new locale we come across. So I am getting a view from on top of this building to gather an Idea of what kind of area we are working with! Ya, Know, size, alley ways, and geography! Besides, climbing is fun!"
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Leo merely nodded slowly as Sage explained The Takeover to everyone. "Yeah... that's about the gist of it," He said, though he after looking at you for a long moment, he looked back to Sage, grabbing onto his hand for comfort. "But he's a great guy, really! If you'll give him a chance like I have, you won't regret it." Leo explained, smiling warmly throughout as he turned over his shoulder, looking at Sage. "And you won't hurt anyone." He would squeeze a bit harder, trying to reaffirm this to Sage more than anyone else. "I promise."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla StaidFoal StaidFoal TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

latest

"Hello, and welcome to McSpankies!" A cashier in a generic fast food store's outfit exclaimed to Akari. He had a nametag on his shirt, which read "Skeet." His unibrow was very intimidating, but he seemed nice enough.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201

As Blake, Yang, and Weiss were searching around for a better restaurant to go into (since I'm sure they didn't want to eat at some dingy fast food restaurant), they would find one that seemed as if it had a bit more... class.

la-ratatoille-bistro.png

The restaurant was called "La Ratatouille", and had a picture of a rat holding a spoon and wearing a chef's hat as its sign. If they were to look inside the building, they would find an elegant restaurant with a very relaxing demeanor. Red velvet carpets, the smell of five star meals, and even the pleasant humming of a soothing piano melody could be heard from inside the building...

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122

"Oh... well, be careful not to fall!" The lady in red would exclaim in response to Lealan, before gesturing to herself. "Well, I'm Pauline, the Mayor of New Donk CIty." She explained with a smile, before turning to face Lilith as she approached. She looked to the ghost girl and then to the plant, still managing a smile despite the strange circumstances. "And who might the two of you be?" She asked.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Oddly enough, Supergirl would have found herself unable to use her X-Ray vision to search inside of the voodoo shop. It was as if something was blocking her from doing so...

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Gretar's, Soma's, and Shanoa's quest to find leisure would not have been a long one, as they soon found a pretty relaxing park area during their stroll! There were people playing jump rope, a relaxing bench to rest on, and even a toad with a comically oversized pair of headphone listening to music off to the side!

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Zamasu Zamasu

"Well, we sell all kinds of hats! Construction hats, top hats, caps, golfer hats, and even helmets like football helmets and baseball helmets!
...helmets!"

The two raccoons, whose names were Timmy and Tommy respectively according to their name tags, explained to Hiryu and Zwei as they entered and looked around.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
Gretar
It seemed that he finally finished his journey, for after a couple of minutes of walking, he managed to find a park that seems very peaceful. Slowly making his way to the bench there, before sitting down and resting his old bones. It..... was very calm, and peaceful..... and it made him..... very drowsy. Closing his eyes, he entered the dream realm once more, and for once, he had nothing important to think about, before slowly sleeping peacefully, until someone or something woke him up.
@ New Donk City

"That's right." Megumin added cheerfully. "You're using your powers for good, that's what's important. What kind of heroes would abandon another hero? We love you, Sage, even if you lose control of yourself." Then she looked away with a determined gleam in her eye. "Now, let's get that hat back!" She took off after the gull-and, this time, she looked out for busses.

"It's settled, then." Lucky nodded. "You're stickin' with us, Laddie. Now, what do I wanna do...?" He trotted off and wandered around the streets, wondering if he'd find anything of interest.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @FactionGuerilla Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Well, it's just what Hiryu hat expected. This place indeed sells hats. A whole slew of them, too.

"Right, uh...You guys see anything strange around town recently?" Hiryu asks as he takes out his wallet. "Also, you guys accept Yen?"

Users who are viewing this thread