"OK, thanks for telling me. I'll apologize to them once I get the chance.... And for the Stim Pack, Jab it into my Right arm, and inject it. Once I get use of it back, I can heal the rest myself. The Stim Pack works on the Fully Robotic Glitch, so hopefully I can regain some of my memory from it repairing my Electronic parts. As far as Lobo, he doesn't seem the kind to be dissuaded with words. We probably had to fight him. Did he flee or is he dead?"
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon huddled under the covers given to him like a poor, small child left out in the snow with nothing but a tattered blanket."Thank you...Life is traaaash,Life is traaaash can't hold the tears any-mooohohooore....Life is traaash, Life is trahaasssh, I wish ther waaas an Exit Dooooor....Hear I laaaaay, on the flooohohohooor....I can't take it any moooooooorrreeee.....The cold always bothered anyday...."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie QizPizza QizPizza DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

--Another Ryuki--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Another Ryuki eventually left out of the baths, soon finding a cold Captain Falcon. There aren't any orders on what to do when one laid down on the floor, cold. Another Ryuki decided to do something about it.

What better way to do it than throw flames at Captain Falcon, heating him up?

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal
"If you are talking about the brute that calls himself "the main man" than yes. Those of us that where in the sewers encountered him. He was supposedly hired, maybe by the penguin or someone else."
"OK, thanks for telling me. I'll apologize to them once I get the chance.... And for the Stim Pack, Jab it into my Right arm, and inject it. Once I get use of it back, I can heal the rest myself. The Stim Pack works on the Fully Robotic Glitch, so hopefully I can regain some of my memory from it repairing my Electronic parts. As far as Lobo, he doesn't seem the kind to be dissuaded with words. We probably had to fight him. Did he flee or is he dead?"
With clarifications made by the plant woman in question, Orbeck proceeded to inject the stim pack into Lealan's arm.
"We did fight lobo, you where the only one that was asking why he had a grudge on you and a few others in the group. He was eventually killed by our combined efforts... could have sworn he had a somber look to him as the final blow was struck."
He took out the stem pack, realizing that he still had it in Lealan's arm.
"You took his remains of lobo and his "hog", and made a burial for him."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Excess Express
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Oops, the big sad is still there) (Remembering Ruby)

"Come on, Weiss, let's go."

Yang started to make her way towards the empty shop -- Weiss following suit behind -- which, strangely enough, still was "open to business" despite the clear lack of people. It was to the point where items were still laid bare on the counter, which itself stood alone, bathing in light from the sun and the wall-mount chandeliers. The sign hanging from the door's cartoonishly large, blue pin even read "OPEN" in bold.

Neither Weiss nor Yang questioned such a coincidence.

Yang turned the knob and pushed the door open, as the two entered the barren shop. Inside, Weiss started sobbing, covering her eyes as she sat down against the wall, near the door; turns out, she was actually doing her best to fight the tears while she talked to Captain Price about death.

"You okay?"

Weiss did not respond, for she continued to cry on her own. As Yang watched, however, suddenly she had been struck by a memory that just happened to resurface.

— — — — —

"Hey."

Team RWBY had settled at a makeshift fireplace that Dr. Oobleck had praised as a textbook example. It had been a long first day at Mountain Glenn; there, they eliminated several Grimm in the middle of a search for suspicious activity. At that time, they were yet to find any. The only thing they knew was, that place had become a popular hotspot for Grimm activity, for reasons they soon would find out.

Ruby stopped in her tracks to turn towards her big sister. Around the same time, Yang put her head back up, eyes turned towards her, proceeding to ask, "Did Oobleck ask you why you wanted to be a Huntress? I mean... What did you tell him?"

"Hmm."

Ruby tilted her head towards the left, eyebrows lowered -- one lower than the other -- then responded, lightly shaking her head.

"No, he didn't." She then faced downward, muttering to herself, "Weird."

Right afterwards, she returned to her usual cheerful expression, saying, "Oh well, goodnight, guys!" before walking off somewhere.

Yang watched as Ruby went to patrol the operation unit's resting place, her focus wandering off somewhere else. In retrospect, it was one of the moments where some would have realized that there was something special about Ruby that had been demonstrated. The rest of the team were witnesses of such a moment.

— — — — —

The moment Yang remembered, she likewise planted herself against the wall, this time on the opposite side of the door. She slid down until she was sitting, tears falling from her eyes as well.

"It's not fair..." Weiss spoke up, her voice already breaking from stress, "Ruby wouldn't have wanted us to be like this, but...here we are."

"Weiss, no--" Yang sobbed. "D--Don't do this! We can't just--"

Before she could continue, the emotions had gotten the best of her, and all she could do now was to cry with Weiss, as she went towards her to hug. One thing was certain: They hate the game of emotions they play.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)

Lilith
Lilith.png
"Yeah sure you're welcome, I'm just going to go back to my seat now." She says quivering in disgust, as she sits back down in her seat she facepalms and let's out a short groan, knowing that she mat never get the sight of Caption Falcon butt naked for the next few months or so.

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

"Thanks. That's good to know." Lealan's arm slowly patched itself together, still gouged and burned, but now it can move under her power. A flash of blue summoned more Stim Packs, and Lealan slowly began placing them into herself, injecting them into wounds across her body. Several Stim Packs and quite a bit of time later would result in her returning to a functional state, physically. She checks over her inventory to see what she has. "Huh. I can see the Hog parts in my Inventory. Maybe I'll fix it later, if only to honor him in some way. Shame he got a burial, that's kinda a dishonor among Florans. Lucky! Your Jade Made me into an Asshole!" Lealan retrieves a new Stim Pack to give to Orbeck, as a replacement for the one he just used up.
P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
When Shujinko asked if she could was her back, she allowed it as she gave a nod. As she washed her back, and Blake gave her a thanks in response to her compliment, her mind began to think of if Weiss and Yang were okay and if they found a place to rest. This was their first time in a completely different world as well, so she didn't know if they were taking this well.

Her cat ears then picked up what was happening outside of their shower. Apparently someone had refused to put their clothes on yet and was on the bathroom floor, completely nude. Also, she had heard Kassandra, who had probably heard her sobbing. Really, anyone would've been able to hear that crying, but only Kassandra stopped near where they were.

But for now, her thoughts went back to Weiss and Yang.

Topless Topless , marc122 marc122 , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Then, Kassandra showed up, a smile appearing on her face. "
Glad you decided to join us, Kassandra. And you aren't wrong about our group. Honestly, it feels as though you, me, Aloy, that man with the hammer, Arthur, Blake, and probably Weiss are the only competent people here. I may have missed a few people, but I don't really talk to very many people in the group."

She then introduced the two to each other and she nodded when Kassandra mentioned that she was a swordswoman. "That's right. I have told him my name and that I've said I'm a Witcheress, but I don't think I've explained that to him. To make it short, a Witcher or a Witcheress is a monster hunter. Usually there are more men than women considering there's rarely any Cat School Witchers nowadays. Or any at all. But, it doesn't really bother me that I'm probably the only female Witcheress."

When she mentioned that he was one of the only two men that had stuck together with her and Aloy, she knew that he was to be trusted and that he was competent. "I see. Well, that's a relief, at least there's one more competent ally among us."

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>After quite some time, you stopped scrubbing Blake's back. You turn your back.

>
"Would you mind scrubbing mine?"

>You politely asked with a flirtatious wink.

"Yep, that's our Lobo, all right." Lucky rubbed his temples. "I don't get it. How'd he get free? How'd he know where to find us? No way could he have gotten his own portal maker, right?" He gazed at the nearest door, then out the windows. "When we woke up, and the tent was destroyed, I'm gettin' the feeling that we should've seen him laying around somewhere. Now I have the feeling that he's not as dead as he wants us to believe." Someone had to be helping him, someone had to be guiding him. It was Ganondorf, or..."Toffee!" His hackles shot up. "Think about it. His actions in the Blood Gulch fuckup were all about gettin' people into his company. Lobo's one of the few who actually turned on us, thereby joining Toffee's side. And if Toffee has access to multiverse technology, then I wouldn't say him sending Lobo after us is all that farfetched!"

He watched Lealan heal herself-it never ceased to intrigue him-and then she, too, expressed regret for ever giving the jade a try. "Yeah...I guess it made me an asshole, too." He admitted, laying his chin on the table. "I guess that spell works better for makin' whole armies than it does enchanting one person alone."

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There there, Falcon." Megumin patted Falcon's shoulder, smiling sweetly. "Don't feel bad, you're not alone. Kazuma's isn't all that handsome, either."

"Be proud, in fact!" Vegan Velociraptor chimed. "You haven't tainted it with any of those gross artificial stimulants!...Have you?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Snapped out of those thoughts once again, Shujinko asked her to scrub her back. Of course, she agreed to it. Was Shujinko trying to get her to remain occupied so she wouldn't return to her dark thoughts? It seemed that way and really, she was thankful for it.

But she knew that as soon as they were done here, the thoughts would return. Man, she and the remainder of their team needed some therapy to get over Ruby's death if they were unable to move past it on their own. For now, they'd try to move past it and Blake might be the first one out of the three of them to be able to move on and accept their new reality.

It would just take some time, that's all.

"Hm. I don't think he would have given us much choice either way. Lobo..." Lealan's thoughts flash back to when they were in Cabooses mind, and how Lobo consumed the Explosion. "Lobo is kind of a Monster. There may not have been any other option." Lealan looks at the tattered remains of her outfit, and sighs. "There will be no repairing this until I get home, is there?" A flash of blue covers her body and her Tattered outfit is replaced with a Pink T-shirt with a golden winged arch in the middle, her Pants replaced with a pair of bootcut Jeans dyed pink. "And wasn't Toffee just the Sigma A.I. using an alias? I wasn't really paying attention at the time. Either way, if he's a threat, we'll deal with him when it comes to it. Don't go looking for trouble Lucky, it never ends well for you."
1593406650393.png [Shirt Symbol]

P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Blake is now scrubbing your back. It feels good. Actually, VERY GOOD to the point that during this time, you had this expression on your face which you are trying to not show it.

888116819e8fd3f4e7ba8337ad9aa20c.jpg

>But for the sake of not getting into too much trouble without further escalation, after some time has passed, you would be done showering and wear a fresh batch of clothes.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon begins to silently weep as the towels continue to burn but Falcon doesn't care. Burning himself awaty from the embarrassment of being cold and ugly sounded like a good idea right now.
P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Lucky's eyes paced across the floor. "I don't remember it being said if he was just an AI, but I do remember Jason saying that he was part of something called 'The Shareholders'." His heart began to pound. "Well, now I strongly doubt he just up and discarded those of us who defected. If he didn't give a shit, why would he send one of his new pets after us? Shit, Megumin could probably...Wait, Rex. You lived in the Cape, right? Where did they put Lobo?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Gretar
After taking a relaxing shower, along with him clearing out all the noises going in around him by simply humming, he then began to walk out of the shower....... while not bothering to clear himself of any water on him. So, for anyone who was outside, they would have seen the same old person who can easily be mistake as someone’s grandpa, soaking wet along with his clothes exiting the bathroom. He said only one thing as he exited “Man..... that was a pretty hot shower, they could have turn the heat a bit down.....” as he continued walking around, drops of water falling on the floor beneath him.
Benrey
Throughout this entire time, Benrey was too busy sitting on one of the diner’s tables, checking over the equipment he current has. Making sure that the Passport is filled with energy, the Kryptonite spear still sharp, the silenced M1911 having ammo, the machete sharp and pointy, and finally, the Holy HANDGRENADE primed and ready in case it’s needed.

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
After they were done showering, Blake had decided to put the clothes she had worn this entire time back on as opposed to a fresh set of clothes. She just felt better in those clothes than the other ones and once she picked up Gambol Shroud, she looked at Shujinko. "Thanks. I need to find my teammates, Yang wanted to get ice cream."

With that, she walked out of the shower and out of the bathroom and tried to find her teammates. Eventually, after enough walking, her cat ears picked up what sounded like Weiss and Yang crying. Blake got to the room, seeing the door was open and walked in, seeing Weiss and Yang hugging and crying. "Weiss! Yang!" Kneeling down next to them, she hugged the two.

At this point, the ice cream and her own feelings could wait. Actually, hold on, her feelings couldn't wait, she started to cry again. But still, the ice cream could wait, her friends were more important.

"Oh, my turn." Seeing as Falcon probably wanted to be left alone. Megumin hung up all her clothes where they were unlikely to get wet, and sang a little tune as she washed away all the turmoil she'd accumulated.

It was a song she'd been looking for an opportunity to sing. Once in a while, the party members would sing this at the end of a trip, usually the rougher ones. She always, always, imagined the four of them (plus Chomusuke) relaxing in the familiar Axel streets upon even humming it in passing.

The great thing about showers was that they opened up your clogged thought pipes, allowing Megumin to better reflect on everything before this point. How were all her friends and family doing? Would they have understood the circumstances behind the loss of her Explosion, Ruby's death, their recent string of defeats? What would Kazuma have thought of that blast she unleashed with her pure anger? What would Chomusuke I think of Chomusuke II? After they defeated Ganondorf, what new adventures would open up in the multiverse for them all? Heck, she would love to show them around Belzerg when things were all calm again! Just imagine how fuzzy it would make her feel to introduce her party to the people who kept her safe throughout the long journey. Maybe Kazuma was leading a charge on Ganondorf's forces at this identical moment! Maybe Samus and Mao Mao had finally found him, and they were doing it all together! They could've been camping all together, talking about how great it was to have Megumin around, how much she could accomplish if she put her mind to it, and they were probably saving big portions of her favorite foods for when she was safe at home. Oh, but she just had to run up and let herself be wrapped in her mother's arms first...

...Oh, dear. Now her eyes were running again.

“Or maybe it was Ganondorf. Red Hood said he was just small potatoes. For all we know he could be dead too.” He said regarding Lucky’s “toffee” talk again. ”And secondly, how am I supposed to know where lobo was taken? I went back to my other home after the Blood Gulch.”

P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Well, they're both mysterious, green-no offense, Lealan-and fucked in the head." Lucky countered. This time, he wasn't letting his hatred soften. "I figured it was something you'd know, you're the one with access to all the files and shit. Well, that's just fantastic. Now I'm fuckin' scared." He curled up in the seat. Fuck, Toffee...how could he have let himself forget Toffee?!

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Topless Topless Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- marc122 marc122
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

Hiryu eventually calmed himself and finished his bath, not looking at the women who had just entered who, unsurprisingly, included some brown haired child...Was that Megumin? Who knew. He must get out before he was labeled a pervert. As soon as he got out of the bath and wiped himself, however, he was greeted with the sight of Another Ryuki roasting a defeated Captain Falcon on the ground.

"...What the fuck." Hiryu stared at Another Ryuki, who stopped throwing flames at Captain Falcon. "Dammit, now we need to drag him back in. I blame you for this." He said, as Another Ryuki nodded, dragging the burnt captain by the legs back into the cold showers for a while before dragging him back out. Anyone who would've witnessed this would've been oddly surprised yet not surprised at the same time. Eventually, Another Ryuki would attempt to dry him again with fire, this time, not a strong as before. Afterwards, he tossed the Captain's clothes ontop of his naked body.

Hiryu, now fully clothed, on the otherhand, decided to explore a little, eventually winding up at a certain barren shop that's open. Entering the shop, he was Hiryu would spot the rest of Team RWBY sobbing inside. He would stare for a bit before walking out, not wanting to deal with their emotions...No, rather it's because he DOESN'T know how to deal with emotions. He fears that he may say the wrong thing to them. He decided to wait outside, leaning against the wall beside the door, waiting for the remnants of Team RWBY to be finished pouring out their feelings before he could browse the shop...There's probably food in there.

Lealan grabs Lucky in a one armed hug and pulls him up to her shoulder. "Yeah, don't be scared! We have some of the most badass warriors this side of the Multiverse! Nobody's gonna have the force to keep us down for long! And as for where Lobo was taken, that doesn't really matter, since he can't return. We'll take every confrontation with the same destructive force we have the past couple! If Reality Warping Triangles, Dream Demons, The Main Man, and Bureaucrats couldn't stop us, then we can take this winning streak all the way to the top!" Lealan tries to quote one of Koichi's anime for inspiration.
P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lealan's hold made it difficult, but Lucky swallowed some of his fear. "Heh, yeah! If Toffee is really that fuckin' stupid, not only did he just see what we can do to his golden boy, but he knows that we're alive and kickin'!" He snickered a little. "But this is what I was talkin' about, we can't just expect to win against him if he does show up. We don't know him beyond his Skype chat with us Solo Team folk. For all we know, he's fuckin' ripped beneath that tuxedo. And if he remembers anything about us, then we'd be in really deep shit."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Users who are viewing this thread