Chronology: Ultimate (Multi-Fandom FINALE RP)

franklin-fantasticfourpowerpack-2528attackofthesuperbullies-2529-spz-gif.742931

Name: Franklin Richards
Alias: Reality Dreamer
Canon: DeMatteis' Marvel Universe [A Universe with similar events yet vastly different cosmological events, cosmology in general, and characer development. DeMatteis himself proclaimed the events as non-canon but they do follow his own universe]
Personality: He is genuinely considered all but a kind, gentle little kid who genuinely speaking, wouldn't hurt much of anyone without a genuine reason. He could even be considered one who actually would be more willing to attempt to make friends and talk it out than merely being a bruiser, as he inherited this mostly from his mother the Invisible Woman. He is pretty easy to scare and become timid, but also very quick to anger if it comes to the hurting of his friends.
Backstory: Essentially everything in his canon life up until Heroes Reborn , then it takes vastly different events, such as Daydreamers to replace certain events , Man-Thing's Fallen Stars event, and to define how important Franklin actively is in the setting and redefine his importance
Skillset: As much as I would love Franklin to have a notably long run , aside from being naturally quiet and the fact he can be quite creative who is noted to learn and adapt excruciatingly quickly , as noted in both canon and non-canon materials, he is but a child so his actual skillset would be something learned in the RP
Equipment: Besides the Heroes Reborn Ball... Nothing.
Abilities:
- Latent Reality Bending Power: Franklin is an immensely powerful Reality Warper whenever all the blocks using his power in such a way are lifted , unfathomably more so than his canon self at his maximum shown abilities [such as Secret Wars and End of the Marvel Universe stories respective] by an exceedingly large margin, able to when subconsciously manifesting his powers rival the strongest in DeMatteis' Marvel Universe, such as The Creator , although to the fullest he can only use his aiblities in this manner under extremely certain circumstances that won't be present in the current RP whatsoever. Although, his unfathomably powerful abilities will be at play. If this does come into play, at worst it would be to create something non- game changing or stupid / broken, or potentially heal an individual. Nothing extreme without explicit permission , you have my word, and if I ask to manifest his powers in any way outside of this manner, I will let the GM know personally beforehand.
- Avatar Form: [The following can not be used int he RP Whatsoever without the GM's explicit permission to use this in anyway, shape, or form. I will not use this but it is something that happened with this character and as a result must be included] This form is explicitly when the full potential of his powers is temporarily unleashed, due to his desire to help and assist. For 2 post only and never to show up for the rest of the RP , he becomes an adult version of himself and assist in whatever way the GM decides, however I have no intention of doing such.
Supernatural Senses: Could tell when someone was on the moon , planet , or entering a universe or timestream due to his highly telepathic nature . He also has shown the ability to see things most beings are incapable of seeing, such as invisible entities or non-corporeal entities, and has shown the ability to touch them as well.
- Extremely Powerful Mind / Psychic Blasts: He is extremely powerful mentally , although for the most part his mental cap and unawareness of his true latent abilities, but he will still be immensely difficult to outright overpower in a straight psychic duel, considering that he can duel Proffessor X and even have the mental advantage and lost only via advantages. However, doing too many of these mental battles can tire the kid out. HIs psychic blasts hit extremely hard, and noted to hold his own against entities the regular Avengers couldn't even hold a candle to. He has even held his own against, and even straight up ripped the Phoenix Force straight out of Jean Gray in a mental duel [Phoenix Force is considered amongst the most powerful psychics and strongest minds] , proving his mental abilities are insane if used to their pinnacle. However, he only uses them to defend his mind, not to attack others, meaning as long as you don't attack his mind, he won't have incentive to invade/attack yours
- Heroes Reborn: An Pocket-Reality he keeps with him, in the form of a blue ball he carries around. While on a technical scale the Heroes Reborn reality would be extremely difficult to destroy, since it is for all intents and purpose a Universe that had the power to almost caused the end of The Creator's Dream [Which is the totality of the MU in DeMatteis' vision], it does have a purpose being in Franklin's repotoire. With it, he can summon 1 hero from his universe, most likely the Fantastic Four or Avengers, to assist him in some way temporarily and then they return to their world. Taking the ball away from him takes away his connection to it, and thusly he cannot use it. We are limiting it to the main members of Avengers and Fantastic Four to make this fair as DeMatteis' version of Doctor Strange & Silver Surfer are unfathomably broken.
- Amping up his physical Strength : He has shown to amp his physical abilities ot be roughly equivalent to Uber Powerhouses by turning into Ego-Spawn, in his family such as overpowering The Thing effortlessly and effortlessly smashing through Invisible Woman's strongest shields, when she was breaking her limits. He can also massively amp others for a limited amount of time to break their limits of their abilities / powers / physical attributes.

Other: As mentioned in the above, Franklin is but a small, frail child if you take all the powers away. He had access to all of this yet got killed by accidentally falling off the side of a cliff despite all his immense power, and when he is included in this RP doesn't take place long after then. Physically he is truly but a child. I felt for the final RP I should go all out with no fear since this is after all who I am most known as, and I feel like having this character would truly be nice to be able to use FR in a Multi-Fandom once again after so long)

captain price 3.jpg
captain price 4.jpg
captain price.jpg

Name: Captain John Price

Canon: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Price is one of the best in the British SAS, an expert in marksmanship, combat, stealth, and tactics. He's adept in interrogation techniques, not afraid to do what needs to be done. He's a quick thinker, light on his feet, ready to adapt to any situation that comes his way. Although he's a normal human, Price can do a lot more than the average person when under great pain. He comes equipped with a general armament for an SAS operative: a decked out L119A1 assault rifle w/ M203 under barrel grenade launcher, Glock 17 sidearm, flash bangs, and L109A1 frag grenades.

Personality: "We get dirty, and the world stays clean. That's the mission." Price is a loyal man, to his friends and allies. Charismatic, too, knowing what to say and when to say it. He is practical, doing what is necessary whether someone sees it as immoral or not. He believes in putting his life, and possibly others' lives depending on who they are, on the line to protect the greater good. He doesn't hesitate to break the law, federal, international, or military, to do what needs to get done. He's been shot, stabbed, blown up, beaten and left for dead, but he always comes back. For him, the job's never done. There's always someone that needs to get taken down a peg, and he plans on doing just that till it kills him.

Short Bio: Price has been in the SAS for over a decade at least, and has been aiding Urzikstan freedom fighters in their fight for a while, making friends and connections along the way. In 2019, the Americans failed to capture a shipment of Russian gas, and Price was brought in to help defend London first and foremost. From there, over a period of time, he and others ended the threat and contained the situation. Sometime after this, he was stolen from his home universe to another by a combination of a madman named after a state being controlled by an A.I., and Project Freelancer. By some miracle, and with the help of a few new friends, Price and everyone stolen were able to fight their way through that universe and kill said madman. They all were returned, and Price was glad for it.

Good thing that's not going to happen again!

Other Info: definitely wasn't copy/pasted

• Kara-eberle-rwby-new-759x1024.png
    (Ein Lee)

"Oh, I'm Weiss Schnee."

Canon
    "Team RWBY represent from Atlas."

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
    Semblance (Glyphs)
    "The most important thing is to think of what you have as tools. For generations, we, the Schnees, have inherited Glyphs. They are one of the many tools that I use, along with Myrtenaster, to neutralize any enemy that might come about. Of course, I use them to push myself forward in an advance, or to dodge what could normally catch you red-handed. It works in conjunction with the Dust in Myrtenaster, and therefore, Myrtenaster itself. Summoning is one of the things I have yet to learn, but I can assure you that I will get to it, someday."

Aura
    "Like all working Huntsmen and Huntresses, I, and my teammates, possess the ubiquitous Aura. You need it to protect yourself, and to use your Semblance, especially in cases of a heated fight. But it is not infinite; as you go, your use of Aura, as well as all physical damage, will detract from your Aura, and if it has been abused enough, your Aura breaks, leaving you susceptible to damage. And that's assuming you've activated your Aura...or even have any, at all."

Fighting Capability
    "Winter has personally trained me numerous times in the past before. As I trained more and more, I have learned how to utilize Myrtenaster and Glyphs to its fullest more and more. As it stands now, I have a rather advanced knowledge of my weapon and Semblance, and how to use it. Of course, I am not perfect -- not yet -- but I will strive to always keep pushing myself to get even better."

Myrtenaster
    ddf0209ccd581837edb01c5127fac963.png

"This is my Multi-Action Dust Rapier, or in short, Myrtenaster. I took from my elder sister's saber, which can eject a second, smaller dagger, but I am not present to talk about her weapon. I typically load Myrtenaster with Fire Dust, Ice Dust, Lightning Dust, Hard-Light, Wind, and Gravity, and so far, those have served me pretty well, if you may ask. And exactly how it functions? You line up the Dust type of choice with the hammer, then you press the trigger, and the hammer will trigger the Dust throughout the rapier, its residue coming out of the exhaust port. As you fight, you can use Myrtenaster to release waves of flames, ice barriers, sheets of thin ice, lightning, and whirlwinds, not to mention that the gravity dust in Myrtenaster can send opponents flying. How might you load my rapier? You push down from the side the hammer is on, take out an empty Dust canister, put a new one in, flip the blade back up, and you're well to go.

Simple as that."

Scroll
    "I use my Scroll to keep in contact with not just friends, but family. Ruby, Blake, Yang, Winter, anyone else that I could think of."

Bio
    "You know what, I'm just gonna leave this here. Long story, I know."
    Weiss Schnee/History

Other Info
    "That's all."

Last edited:

• "It's true. I am Dracula. But I'm not what you think I am!"

latest

Name
    Soma Cruz

Canon
    Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
    -Power of Dominance-
    An unexpected sequence of events in Dracula's Castle caused Soma's dormant powers to be awaken with Dracula's primary ability, the power to rule over defeated monsters and demon's souls and to project them in a variety of forms according to their potential. These souls, from lowest to greatest will obey Soma and will support, protect and even fight alongside Soma to defeat his enemies. Though Soma dislikes and even fears this power, he will have to rely on it to brave the aberrations of Dracula's castle and live to tell about it. These souls can be projected in four different forms portrayed by their color:
    • Red Bullet Souls: The offensive souls of the group, the Red Bullet souls are based on all out physical damage, elemental damage, status changing and sometimes a combination of most to crush enemy defenses. Bullet Souls essentially serve as Soma's version of the common "Sub-weapon" in the Castlevania series. These souls range from shooting rings of water, to lobbing grenades, to tossing out une seeds that grow into Unes.
    • Blue Guardian Souls: The protective souls of the group, the Blue Guardian soul can enhance Soma's statistic potential, guards Soma from additional damage, transform Soma into them, or even fight alongside Soma for additional damage, at the cost of Mana.
    • Yellow Enchanted Souls: The supportive souls of the group, the Yellow Enchanted souls boosts Soma's status with no additional cost of Mana, though they may not boost Soma's status much, sometimes the help they give may be more than enough to decide between victory or failure in a fight.
    • Silver Ability Souls: The movement souls of the group, the Silver movement soul allows Soma to enhance his movement, such as a high jump, a double jump, underwater travel and breaking certain blocks.
    • Soul Combo: Some Bullet and Guardian souls resonate with one another and they can allow Soma to cast Bullet Souls for free when the Guardian Soul is activated.
    -Arms Mastery-
    Soma has mastered a variety of arms such as basic swords, spears, axe, melee punches and hammers as well as the first one to wield firearms ranging from handguns to heavy weapons. Some of the weapons can be upgraded to have divine properties.

-Arms Critical Attack-
    Soma can project his Mana through his weapon and gives the weapons special property of damage, such as speed, strength, length or distance and in some cases even releasing a weapons hidden powers.

-Magic Seals-
    Soma mastered Magic Seals, used to counter demons that regenerate their lives through the Portal of Darkness. The Gates of Darkness cannot function without the seals, like a cover to a hole. However, complicated seals can be created to ensure the caster have difficult time sealing the Gate within the given time. Soma has mastered up to level five seals within the time he invaded Celia's castle. In an alternate ending it is shown that magic seals can also be used as a form of binding spell which allowed Soma to seal Dario's Dark lord powers.

Soma is armed with the following, weapons; Claimh Solais, Valmanway, Longinus, Excalibur, Death's Scythe, Silver Gun, RPG, and Positron Rifle.

Bio
    Click Here

Other Info
    First appeared in Point Zero.

"Tough life working your ass off with people counting on you."
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Name: Agent 3 (real name unknown)

Canon:
dc5dyao-bc39eb86-9f4f-4d55-9ed7-df920d7f7ad0.png

(After the events of Octo Expansion, to be exact.)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Inkling (species abilities):
Per a normal Inkling, Agent 3 is able to turn to and from squid form to kid form practically instantaneously. While in squid form, an Inkling can swim through ink for faster travel, slip through grates and climb up walls (provided they are covered in ink), on top of being a far smaller size. The ink itself evaporates within at least 10 minutes, though it is with that ink that a lot can be done. Also while in squid form, an Inkling can hide in their own colour ink (in Agent 3's case, green) in order to recover damage, camouflage and refill their ink tanks (which they sequentially are able to use to fire their weapons). It is however worth noting the ink used by Inklings can only kill other Inklings, but being simply covered in said ink will result in slow down and visual obstruction.
Hero Shot: Agent 3's signature weapon, though it is the Inkling equivalent to a jack of all trades. The weapon itself is more like an automatic rifle - except of course, with ink instead, and as far as ink-based weapons go, weapons like it (along with the identical Splattershot) tend to be easy to use and are often well balanced. With any weapon, they usually come armed with a 'sub weapon' (more like a support tool/secondary), to which case Agent 3's weapon ordinarily comes with Splat Bombs (basically ink grenades). They can also come with 'special weapons', which are permitted to use by an Inkling after enough ink has been used to warrant a 'power-up' to said weapon. Each set has a differing one of these, too - though she is never given 'one' in her base game (Splatoon 1), she is seen to use multiple during Octo Expansion. I'm giving her the Splashdown, a leap into the air followed by a slam to the ground which makes an inky barrier and an explosion both in one (as her weapon in Splatoon 2 has that special anyways) for this occasion, just in case she needs a close-range offensive 'and' defensive measure.

Personality:
Agent 3 is the person who works by a 'do it now, not later' mentality - serious to a fault, and complete with her daredevil nature, she often dives head-first into trouble without thinking or caring about it (thus meaning to a whole host of mistakes due to her underestimating a lot of things). Above all else she is focused on her work - and will gladly lead others no less work with others to get said job done. She 'can' be fairly arrogant, distrusting of others, no less assertive and/or over-protective, but above all else, she's just a girl doing her job as best as she can.

Short Bio:
Agent 3 is the third agent in the New Squidbeak Splatoon, formed in order to retrieve the power sources that powered Inkopolis - the many Zapfish and the singular Great Zapfish - after the Octarians stole them all in one fell swoop. Agent 3 was to set out and return them all - which she did, and then vanished to the Deepsea Metro - and later emerged after the events of Octo Expansion, where she had since spent her time training on all of the 'tests' the Deepsea Metro had to offer (not including the actual happening of the events themselves, her training was 'prior' and leaving was 'after'). Seeking the thrill of adventure once more, and bored that her world offers nothing new to her anymore, Agent 3 blindly set out on another endeavour - this time roaming far away from home as she knew it to seek the new challenges and new events to keep her busy - and perhaps teach her a lesson or two like her prior excursion out of her world had done (from that, she learnt the importance of cooperation).

Other Info:
Apart from the fact she had previously appeared in the series of RPs (hence why she's here)? Nothing really.​

Name

Dennis Robbins (Civilian)

Screenshot_20191029-115033.png

Mr. Righteous (Superhuman)

Screenshot_20191029-115049.png
Righteous's favorite color is Green, not only because it represents dollar dollar bill signs but also it naturally being who he is & always felt that Green makes the world go around & a better place to be in. That explains why he chose a Green collared shirt while the rest stay as Black. He also has a Green tie which differs from his Black tie because the Green one has a Reticent & Shy personality, while the Black one remains the COMPLETE opposite which is being Bold & Outspoken.

Dennis Robbins was born on October 5th, 1977 (42)

Canon

A Man Of Righteousness OC

Weapons/Powers/Abilities

Although Mr. Righteous doesn't have much Powers & Abilities, he doesn't use any sorts of weapons but he packs Super Strength for his greater competitors, & he hardly perform any kicks during combat but his kicks would still most likely inflict as much pain as his fists. Dennis also has interesting interactions with his tie, such as communicating with it, being able to contact whoever he wanted to call for, or be able to whip his enemies with all sorts of attacks that'll hurt more than a regular tie. As for the abilities, he is very hard to deceive because he could easily sense if you are the enemy or the hero, and he could fly at High Speed (except on foot, he's not really fast). He is also Bulletproof & Steel, which allows him to withstand any type of gun/blade shot/swung at him.

Bio

A well put together Diligent lawyer born in Newark, New Jersey, who discovered his unbelievable Super Strength from excessive physical bullying in his school days which allowed Dennis to snap & aggressively smash the bully's face into a locker which nearly killed him. It is believed that Righteous is no Ordinary human & although it is unknown where he gets such energy, Dennis has come up with the idea of using it with a Good & Positive advantage fighting crime, saving innocent lives, & to protect Earth regardless of any cost, even if it means to battle against an Unknown creature with Greater power than what he packs. While he does this, as he gotten older, Dennis has always wanted to be a lawyer because that was what he aspired, especially with the occupation having family history to it as well as being a Police Officer/Detective, which his brother Makai turned out to be. Dennis plays both roles and that is to help his clients beat cases & as Mr. Righteous to make sure the city is safe & clean!

Last edited:
Name

Kanon Marshall (Civilian)

Screenshot_20191107-122957.png

Gelosia, The Mathematician (Superhuman)

Screenshot_20191107-122947.png
Although he is a Mathematician, Kanon dresses more like a Mad scientist with a shirt containing technology with buttons on them. Kanon has two types of armor which is this Blue/Red armor & a Dark Grey/Silver armor.

Kanon Marshall was born on September 2nd, 1988 (31).

Canon

The Chosen Ones OC

Weapons/Powers/Abilities

Kanon's versatility is on another level! If Kanon has no armor on him & he knows he wouldn't have the time to activate it, he would normally carry a Large Math Gun which pretty much contain the same power from his armor but just not as powerful as it, and also uses his Tech shirt to activate his Jetpack & other things whenever it's necessary. All of Kanon's attacks are pretty much Mathematically-based moves that comes from the formulas that he studies & puts it to use in battle. Kanon's Armor blasts all types of Mathematical shapes & numbers, and he also has this special effect such as when he charges one up, he allows the buster to blast & answer the problem he solves by calling the problem out or to himself (ex. Kanon would say 3 + 3, and the buster would blast a 6 at the enemy).

Bio

The Youngest member/brother of the Chosen Ones, Kanon Marshall is an innocent, caring, & shy type of guy who grew up with a passion of Mathematics. Something about Math somehow caught the eye of the Mathematician, which later in his childhood gave him the name "Gelosia" which is also known as Lattice Method, a formula which makes multiplication problems easier to solve. When Kanon discovered this formula, he couldn't stop thinking about Math because this came to the point of him falling deeply in love with the subject. Growing up, he ended up learning ways on how to build armor & other things, but his main focus was to build his own armor & buster which would contain energy blasts of Math shapes like Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction, etc. (Anything that had something to do with Math). This was also his intention anyways because of various missions that the Chosen Ones would take on to save not only NYC but Earth as a whole from the Unholy armies of other unknown planets. Kanon aspired on being more than just a Math teacher, & even though it kills him to have more time fighting chaos rather than to enjoy preparing for his future profession, him being able to put his armor/buster to the test against his enemies motivates him to keep pushing his goals to the finish line of success no matter what!

Last edited:
Appearance
1595211058233.png

Name
Jett

Canon
Valorant

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
Abilities
  • Cloudburst - Jett throws a cloud of fog that obscures vision of impact from enemies.
  • Updraft - After a brief wind up, she can propel herself upwards.
  • Tailwind - She can immediately dash a small distance in the direction that she is moving.
  • Bladestorm - Jett has several yet deadly throwing knives that she arms, she can restore her knives when she kills a certain enemy.
Weapons
  • AR-762 Vandal
  • SW-ACR Phantom
  • The Ghost

Bio

Other Info
N/A

Appearance
1595212092998.png

Name
Sage

Canon
Valorant

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
Ablilites
  • Slowing Orb - Sage casts out a radianite orb that breaks into a slowing field upon impact onto the ground. When enemies are caught on the field, they will be slowed, grounded, make noises in which gains a advantage.
  • Barrier Wall - She can cast a large, yet solid wall from any direction.
  • Healing Orb - Sage has an orb that can heal to any allies or herself to full health in only a few seconds.
  • Resurrection - She can tag allies if they are downed or getting injured to full health
Weapons
  • Bulldog
  • Guardian
  • Sheriff
Bio

Other Info
N/A

Last edited:

• ash.jpg1595295108735.png

Appearance:

xzrzlH1.png

XAQhlwW.jpg

Name:

Kyou Tana, The Strongest Oni of the 21st Century.

39 years old. While he's no longer young, he's still nowhere past his peak!

Canon

Original Character. Non-fandom related.

Weapons/Powers/Abilities

Burning Soul

Kyou Tana is a literal reincarnation of flames- the very first flames that once lighted up his world, and gave way to the sun be created. His soul is the source of his powers- and what anchors him to reality. Or at the very least, his reality. The truth is, Kyou's universe was originally birthed by the soul of a single primordial being, and given shape by other two beings- the Kotoamatsukami. Everything in his reality and world is a part of their will and soul, and the powers he uses are extensions of those powers given free shape and will.

Emotions are what allows Kyou to gain power, alongside all other beings who are able to tap into their souls, and by extension, reality. Each being with a soul in his world is connected to a primordial emotion and feelings that shape their character and being, acting as 'batteries' for the soul. Their emotions, experiences, memories, selves- everything acts as a way to shape and mold the soul into proper usage, while the control of these emotions is what allows him to properly shape his powers/spells- as well as all other beings.

Naturally, willpower takes an important part as well. By combining one's will alongside their emotions, proper control is achieved, as, without proper willpower, one can be consumed by those emotions of theirs- and while they gain immense power, as the battery is 'going beyond its limit', it is dangerous to the body and principally the spirit of the user.

Originally, Kyou's emotions were 'Fiery Rage' but they have changed over to be 'Fiery Determination'

Soul Quirk, Fire

Each soul possesses the natural ability to use a unique, but extremely basic power attached to it. Those powers tend to not be gimmicky, often being the 'simplest magic type one can start using', and are often replaced by something else as the user simply uses it as a basis to learn greater ones. Kyou, however, is different. By virtue of being both an Oni and being the reincarnation of 'flames', his flames are much more powerful, being able to reach 3500 degrees at his full power.

However, he is also able to enchant other objects with his flames- a rather niche ability to use, though, and hasn't seen much use aside from helping his companions with a small, decent boost.

Kyou is also completely unaffected by any fire-based attacks and is able to absorb most of them to gain more power and stamina through battle, making them act as flames to add up to his 'burning soul'.

Superhuman Characteristics, Balance Breaking Blessing

Kyou Tana is a half oni, but despite not originally being as strong as his brethren, he long passed the strength cap of most creatures in his world. Possessing immense strength and speed, Kyou is easily an opponent to be feared, capable of causing major earthquakes and destroying mountains and moving over Mach 300, as well as other commonly superhuman characteristics like endurance and whatnot, as well as using his own unique martial arts style- 'Devil Style,' a style he invented to himself after he...Couldn't figure out how to use the more intricate and original styles of his people.

He's a bit of a dumbass at times, you see.

His greatest and main ability, one granted to him by his very nature, is to 'Break Balance.' By grabbing a concept one inherits, such as strength, or speed, Kyou is able to 'break the bounds/balance' of that concept of himself or someone, making them push through their original limits temporarily. However, while it is a great ability to be used, it has its fair shares of dangers. Kyou's soul, for once, acts as the fuel to 'break' that balance, and due to him being the main user, it's generally safer to make those flames focus on him. While he can buff most people, doing too much can exhaust him, as well as the other person, due to their soul having been 'burned.'

Bound to The One Above Storms

Despite how strong Kyou is, his current strength is only achievable through a proper spiritual bond between him and Yamata No Orochi, the Eight Headed Dragon. Yamata as once a great and mighty dragon- struck down and sealed away by both his own son, Shuten Doji, alongside Susano'o, The God of Storms. This being, born from the combined blood and hatred of the gods in ancient times possesses great strength and an seemingly endless appetite, his maw capable of chewing and consuming souls and matter endlessly, adding temporarily to his strength, as well as being capable of using 8 unique breath attacks.

A strong fire, a freezing cold, poisonous darkness, a powerful barrage of earth, a once-holy light attack, a healing wind, a highly pressurized barrage of water, and a strong barrage of lightning.

Kyou is capable of temporarily summoning Yamata into the physical realm by cutting his spiritual bond with the creature or let him 'take over', and instead live inside the creature's soul instead- although he is essentially trapped in this state until Yamata wills it otherwise- much like it is with them both normally, with Kyou being the one in control most of the times. For Yamata, being a creature born from souls and emotions can easily worm his way into a willing (or unwilling) host.

Without Yamata, while Kyu isn't powerless, he definitely isn't capable of doing much of the impressive feats he is normally able to.

Ten-Ten

A weapon that has definitely seen better days. Ten-Ten is a magical cudgel that can change sizes and normally rests in a small form on Kyou's right ear, acting as an earring of sorts. When pulled out, Ten-Ten becomes much more massive, being bigger then Kyou himself. Originally an enchanted weapon given to him by an old friend of his, it was originally made so Kyou could learn how to control his inhumane strength when he was much younger. He still carries it around- although mostly uses it when he doesn't want to go all out, which isn't common.

Minor Soul Manipulation, Transformation

Kyou can very, very mildly touch someone's soul and affect it in minor ways. While there are beings such as gods and more ancient ones capable of manipulating them to greater extents, Kyou only has third-hand knowledge on how to do so. Pulling and affecting souls such as healing them is all he can really do in a more personal and friendly level- however, with Yamata, and the knowledge on how to affect souls, he is able to alter his own to achieve higher forms of being by being in synch with his emotions, memories, and past selves- at least two are available to him, granting him greater, temporary powers.

With Yamata, he is able to reach a humanoid draconic form, granting him mildly greater physical stats and abilities, and greater control of the dragon. Nothing major, but definitely useful.

His second form, by breaking his balances and connecting himself to the 'Samsara Wheel', as well as a divine blessing from a certain sun goddess, he's able to regain his memories as the original incarnation of fire, Kagutsuchi. Granting him inhumane and divine powers. However, given the connection to the Samsara Wheel was cut off by virtue of him changing universes, he is no longer capable of reaching that form. Probably for the best. Or maybe not. Who knows, really. He has a feeling he might get his ass kicked regardless.

Bio:

(W.I.P.)

A largely mysterious man with a big heart and a grin on his face- Kyou, despite his age, looks to be the same teenager as he ever was. A man who faced various hardships during his youth gained allies and faced enemies saved the world and got married, grew a family and gained a relatively boring job as a mayor, but one with relative peace with his allies and family. While the years passed and he grew to be a father first and a warrior second, and is admittedly rusty in fighting, Kyou is considered by many to be one of the strongest men in his world- with obvious exceptions, of course.

Despite being nearing his 40's, (He's still a young man at heart!) Kyu acts much like a young excitable adult, although sharing his own wisdom and knowledge, never seeming to out of place with his age. He can sometimes be annoying and a bit grandiose, but overall, he is a genuinely kind man with a strong if not abrasive personality. Not much is known about him, and when asked he claims 'it's too much info for one sittin',' but seems fine sharing bits and pieces of his story for those who ask.

Other Info:

"Powers are made to be nerfed if the plot requires it."
~Some dude who's probably overthinking too much.

Kyou is the mayor of Kyoto, Japan. Albeit his title doesn't seem to match his skills, he seemingly enjoys and misses his job, despite being overrun with paperwork.

His world, while originally similar to ours, underwent major changes. While events are similar to what occurred in real life, many past the year of 2019 are not- as he seemingly lives in 2038.

He's actually married and has a wife and daughter! He misses them as well.

He's best buddies with someone called Mimaki Kunosuke, a Kitsune he says to be his equal.

Last edited:

(WIP)
Appearance
FC.png

Name
The Nameless, officially called the Force Commander

Canon
Dawn of War 2

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
The Force Commander is one resilient soul, both in mind and in body. Not much will break him in either regard-even death has a more difficult time taking him. When knocked out, the Force Commander has a good chance to simply get up and resume fighting. It'll take a massive amount of punishment before the FC goes down.
The FC is skilled in melee combat in particular, but he isn't unbeatable. Tyranid Carnifexes have taken him down before.
Here is his gear as follows...
As of now, neither the Orbital Bombardment nor the Drop Pod beacons are functional. The FC only has his Thunder Hammer, Power Armor, and Iron Halo to rely on as of now.

Being a Space Marine, the FC also has his own genetic improvements.

Bio
The Force Commander. Hero of the Aurelian Sector twice.
The first time, the Force Commander lead a strike force to victory against an incoming Tyranid Hive Fleet with the aid of a new biological weapon to poison the fleet with.
The second time, the Force Commander was called to action once again to stave off the machinations of a Chaos ritual to summon a Greater Unclean One, which ended in a battle with said Unclean One. A traitor exists in the ranks, a traitor the Force Commander has yet to find.
Right after the defeat of the Greater Unclean One, the Force Commander was ordered to serve under a so-called MPF. And for a time, he served with distinction. His hammer fell on the scourges of the multiverse.
At least, until the MPF was destroyed. The FC was presumed killed for a time.
Until now. Underneath a calm face exists a heart burning with righteous fury and rage.
The Force Commander is back.

Other Info
The FC suffered a severe throat injury and physically cannot talk, but telepathy can get a full reading on what he's thinking. He's also 7'5 in terms of height.
He also seems to remember a "Praetorian".​

Last edited:
Appearance
1596688996040.png

Name
Official designation SPARK-001, callsign Praetorian

Likely spent 21 years either dormant or in development.

Canon
XCOM 2

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
Praetorian carries an Elerium Phase-Cannon. This Phase Cannon fires plasma rays which shred enemy armor and packs a wallop, but in return its accuracy tanks over range. Praetorian also carries a Powered BIT drone, and while the BIT can perform rudimentary hacks it carries a Blaster Launcher, a self guided rocket with one shot.
Praetorian also possesses the ability to punch opponents with devastating force, but there is a cooldown time between every punch. Finally, the Anodized Chassis that Praetorian is equipped with provides ample defensive qualities-in this case, armor.

Bio
MPF Veteran, there from the start. Praetorian originated as Raymond Shen's final project to protect the future chief engineer of XCOM and his daughter, Lily Shen.
Praetorian was there to witness everything. He was one of those faced the horrors first. And he served the MPF for a time to investigate the Cosmos incident, as the machine logs it as.
The MPF's destruction also seemingly killed the machine and only the machine, as XCOM personnel were away at the time.
SPARKs are a hardy lot, however, being robotic and all. Praetorian somehow survived the MPF's destruction.
And now he's back.

Other Info
Praetorian doesn't seem terribly fazed by what has happened, being a machine and all. It is still polite and formal if not a little lacking in social behaviors. However, if someone close enough were to ask Praetorian how it truly feels...​

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

apps.26154.14388086139979894.9f57792e-b9f9-4234-abb8-e895e3cde51f.d351df6f-0c77-4eda-befe-294293d60a53

Vauban willingly sacrificed his own safety in the name of mayhem.
Use him wisely, Tenno.

Vauban prime

Canon
navLogo.png

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
- As standard with all warframes, Vauban prime has a vast amount of speed, reflexes, strength, and endurance. Despite the somewhat bulky appearance compared to Umbra, Vauban is still able to wall climb and dash without issue.
-Vauban also has his own personal shields, when broken, it will leave the warframe stunned for a brief moment before regenerating.

- Tesla Nervos :
Deploy a roller drone that attaches itself to enemies and delivers bursts of arcing electricity to anything in the immediate area.
Up to four of those round spear-shaped drones can be deployed, seeking out enemies of their own accord.

- Minelayer
Cycle through four deployable mines: Tether Coil, Flechette Orb, Vector Pad, and Overdriver.
Each type of Minelayer can be deployed up to four times.

(Tether Coil):
deploys energy wires at nearby enemies dealing with some damage and pulling up to two enemies per orb.

(Flechette Orb):
an orb turret rapidly fires high velocity nails randomly in all directions. Will prioritize enemies in its vicinity

(Vector Pad):
Deployable pads that propels anyone in the direction the pad is facing.

(Overdriver):
jumps to the nearest player or Companion, and grants them a 25% damage bonus for a few moments.

- Photon Strike
Drop a targeting beacon that calls in a devastating laser artillery strike.
Self-explanatory, basically a small scale orbital laser strike.

- Bastille
Erect a containment field to capture enemies and suspend them in stasis, stripping their armor. Hold to collapse all Bastilles into a single damaging vortex.
Also of note, any allies in this field will gain an armor buff depending on the number of enemies in the Bastille's field (basically they take less damage from attacks.)

- Fragor Prime :
A beautifully forged instrument of devastation.
latest
Basically a massive hammer that serves as Valban's main Melee weapon, throwing out slow, but powerful strikes.

- Akstiletto Prime:
Stylish, discreet, and accurate, perfect for the Tenno of distinction.
latest
a pair of machine pistols capable of dishing out a decent amount of damage with a large ammo pool.

- Argonak:
Pick off targets by highlighting distant enemies using this Grineer rifle's advanced laser sighting system.
Deadly in both single fire and automatic modes.
latest
A Grineer rifle that has both semi-auto and full auto modes as well as targeting system at the reticle, highlighting enemies even in poor visibility.

Bio​

Vauban prime, like all primed warframes were initially designed by one of the Orokin elite, Balas, sometime before the fall of the Orokin. In the case of most prime warframes, it became lost to time during the old war. Most of the Teno was sent to the safety of cryosleep pods, able to survive the split of fractions near the end of this conflict. The one who was in control of this prime warframe, sadly met an untimely demise.

Sometime after the events of the old war, a single lone Teno encountered the remains of this Warframe. It took some time to recreate those components, revealing the assembly of this curious Warframe. Even since then, Vulban prime has been used ever since.

Other Info
Like Umbra, the warframe itself is controlled by an operator. The operator in this case just wears a plain Zariman Suit.

A video that should help people understand what Valban does and his overall abilities.

Yeah. I'm doing this.

haws bro2.jpg

"Aw, why didn't ya' just say so? We can take 'em."

HAWS

CANON
Roblox

WEAPONS/POWERS/ABILITIES

=--=

WEAPONS

Haws travels with a simple loadout. He carries an Avtomat Kalashnikova AK47, a Colt Government M1911, and a large hunting knife. Curiously, he doesn't need to carry these weapons on his person all the time; when not required, Haws can simply make them disappear and subsequently reappear at will, which makes him excellent at sneaking them past security lines. He does not need to reload the former two weapons either, at least not physically. When out of ammo, the sound of another magazine being loaded can be heard, but Haws' hands will not move from their position.

POWERS

Haws doesn't have much to show in terms of supernatural powers, apart from the odd phenomena of his weapons. Despite being made of hard (possibly plastic but could be other material) blocks, his physical attributes perfectly mimic that of a human soldier, albeit a highly trained one at that. He also lacks blood due to being a Robloxian and can breathe in space.

ABILITIES

As a professional zombie hunter, Haws is a skilled marksman and fighter, decorated with tales of taking down large hordes of zombies with his former team. His job, demanding usage of several kinds of guns and improvised weaponry, has made him skilled at adapting to different situations no matter what objects he's left with. If it shoots bullets or can bludgeon/stab zombies, he'll make it work.

BIO

The past of Haws is largely a mystery. It is possible his skills came from a military background, perhaps with private armies such as F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) or R.A.T. (Roblox Assault Team), though this is just speculation. At some point, he became a part of a four-man team of personnel tasked with hunting down zombies- it is unknown if they were private contractors or military-operated. Considered professionals in their field, the team was one day given their hardest assignment yet as zombies began to invade the United States. The Secretary of Defense made their job clear: slay the Zombie King to stop the world from being overrun.

Although successful, Haws lost fellow team members Mac and Jeffy in the process. He and his friend Sparks were the only survivors of the raid. Their bravery was acknowledged by the world, and Sparks and Haws continued to take jobs where they were needed.

Soon, however, Haws will face an assignment far harder than the assassination of the Zombie King. As always, he'll have to pull out all the stops in order to complete it, no matter what gets in his way...

Duty calls again for this Robloxian!

OTHER INFO
i can't believe i'm seriously doing this

Haws comes from this funny little video:

Last edited:

!!!GET READY TO ROCK!!!

Jared Williams

Full Name
James Xerxes "Jared" Williams

Appearance
A teenager of athletic height, athletic build, and fair skin tone. Has spiky green hair, yellow eyes, and a prosthetic hand. His typical outfit consists of a modified school uniform; a black double-breasted jacket, black "SUPREME" undershirt, a single fingerless glove with golden studs, black shorts fastened by a pair of belts with silver and gold buckles, and boots. He also has a backpack.

Canon
OC

Weapons/Powers/Abilities

• Innate: Energy
    Jared can produce a form of magical nuclear energy by taking breaths (yes, his powers are on hamon rules). This form of energy can have an effect on anything it is conducted (i.e. turning a simple piece of paper into a hardened sheet of pseudo steel). He can also store the energy into one object and unleashing it will result in an explosion depending on how much energy stored (which is the main basis of one of his signature moves). The most devastating would be firing beams, but that requires a hefty amount of breathing to produce at least a small orb. The energy is produced by his "radioactive" lungs.

Kiai Level 7
    Possesses superhuman levels of strength, speed, reflexes, durability, stamina, senses, and the ability to fire invisible ki blasts.

Bonds of Friendship
    An ability given to him by one of the more stronger members of the MSA. This works as more of a power booster. By meeting new people, a link is established and his physical and magical capabilities enhances the more people he meets.

Fighting Ability
    Jared knows a lot of martial arts and has the skills to prove it. His only downfall is his strength however.

Wits
    His greatest strength, and his preferred way of fighting, is to outwit his opponents with traps, gambits, the fact that he is crazily prepared, and a very wide sense of imagination. One of the MSA members outright calls him "Batman if he was created by Hirohiko Araki".

Tinkering
    Jared has a thing for creating inventions. His greatest (and worst) one was the main reason why the MSA was formed.

Bio
Jared used to be a normal person the day he was born, but a string of events would later alter his life. First, when he was in elementary, the school had a field trip to a nuclear power plant when he accidentally fell into a vat of radioactive fluid. Shockingly, he survived. However, the result of that accident gave him energy powers. It was purported that he may have sniffed some while he was trying to get out. Second was during his time as a 7th grader, where he started reading books about the multiverse and decided to do something insane. That "insanity" would lead to the creation of the "Realm Gate", a gateway to the many universes. It was an innovation at first until someone hacked it which unleashed horrors into the world. In a valiant effort, Jared shuts the gate down, losing his left hand as a result.

Even after Jared was declared a hero and given a prosthetic hand, his reputation was soiled because of the incident. And so, in order to make up from that and become a "true" hero, he joins the Multiverse Saviors Association, or MSA, as the leader of the Oddball Team, the most dysfunctional team the organization has. Also known as "Trash Team" because of their status as outcasts.

Other Info
He always receives a monthly allowance of $500 and lives on a college-based diet of noodles and microwavables. He was the first to invent the "yakisoba in a mug" and became a meme legend because of that.​

venice real.png spooky real.png

"Yay! Someone's in distress!"
"SCREEEECH!"
"Oh- YOU'RE inappropriate work conduct, Spooky!"

VENICE
and her pet owl
SPOOKY

CANON
Havoc Fox

WEAPONS

Because of Spooky's nature in this tag-team, he is, effectively, Venice's main weapon. Spooky can shoot projectiles out of his mouth similar to Grey; while weaker than the fox's blasts, they can be fired at a much faster rate, effectively making Spooky the machine gun to Grey's cannon fire. He can also carry Venice through the air, although his small size makes ascent impossible and can only permit her to glide. He has his own snark and, while still a goof like his friend, plays more of a straight man to Venice's antics. They are VERY in tune with each other- so much so that Spooky can be considered an extension of herself!

That's code for 'not an actual duo.'

POWERS

Being 25% wind dragon, Venice can manipulate the air. She uses this to cut opponents with wind or control her goggle straps to attack enemies. Those goggle straps feel surprisingly solid when striking, akin to getting punched by an adult human being. Manipulating wind currents also allows her the ability to double jump, which is a handy luxury few can truly appreciate, and she can form a protective energy shield around her that negates incoming damage and amplifies the power of Spooky's projectiles for a limited time. After it deactivates, it takes a while to charge up again.

ABILITIES

Venice is a rookie in the Vanalian Air Force and has decent knowledge on how to fly planes, although she's much better at crashing them instead. It's implied that this is because of the entertainment value rather than lack of skill. She's also apparently a prodigy at fighting, as she was able to beat Grey in a one-on-one fight in their first meeting. While other factors such as Grey not wishing to hurt her and exhaustion may have been at play, the fox regardless gave her credit for being able to hold her own against him really well.

BIO
Venice is a fearsome dragon (latter somewhat, former no) hailing from Vanalia, a once peaceful continent fallen to chaos under the rule of a tyrannical king. Seeking to prove herself to the ranks of the Vanalian Air Force on her very first day, Venice sought a real assignment in Miracle City, something that didn't involve boring stuff like saving kittens. Didn't take too long for Miracle City to get invaded after that. With the city under attack, Venice hopped off to go save it and met Grey in an unfortunate first meeting. After promptly apologizing for totally serving him in a fight, the two went off to go save Vanalia.

Well, they WERE gonna do that, until a portal opened up and took Venice and her trusty sidekick to this multiversal mashup mess. Now Venice is faced with an even scarier assignment. It's not just about Vanalia anymore; it's about the whole multiverse.

And imagine what she'd prove if she saved THAT!

OTHER INFO
Visit the Havoc Fox website here!

MASSIVE thank you to the developer of Havoc Fox for giving me permission to play Venice here!​

lebowski-main.jpg

Name

Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski

Canon
What series is your character from?

The Big Lebowski (Movie)

Weapons/Powers/Abilities

Dude possesses the innate ability to chill out. Of course, extreme situations test the limits of his calmness.

The White Russians he mixes allow him to see how the stars align with whomever he crosses paths with.

He also has a knack for being at the wrong place at the right time, which has cost him a rug or two...

Bio

A confused, middle-aged man in his bathrobe who up till now has spent his days bowling and smoking bowls. "What is going onnn? I went to the store to grab some milk, and then all of a suddennn...it got dark, mannn!"

Other Info

"My fellow humans..."

"Today we face a crisis unlike any we faced before..."

"The Vietnam War... The World Wars... They pale in comparison to this..."

"The people have... lost their faith..."

"But I... I vow to bring all back into the light of the Lord..."

"Y'all... need Yeezus"

1441286087064677.jpg

Name
Kanye West

As old as he wants to be at any particular moment.

Canon
Reality

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
Control over anything that exists in reality. He's just too humble to use it.

Bio
Kanye "Yeezus" West started off as a small-time musical prodigy. With minor indie songs such as Homecoming and N-words in Paris he barely made enough to live. Then, he found the Lord. Which Lord? God? Allah? Joseph Seed? No. Beyond that. You could not comprehend his name. It's definitely a dude though, that's for sure. The Lord showed him the future and all that would happen in Reality from that point forward and enhanced Kanye's mind until it absorbed time and knowledge itself, making him omniscient. Kanye was officially anointed President of Reality.

Other Info
Kanye will not follow your rules, for the knows better than you. This is not up for discussion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JOINED BY

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ah, shit... Not this again..."

maxresdefault.jpg

Name
Ellie

Canon
The Last of Us

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
- A switchblade
- A bow
- Survival instincts
- Stamina and endurance
- Ability to divide entire fanbases (only develops in about 5 years)

Bio
Ellie was born in the middle of an apocalypse and has known no other life than quarantine zones, martial law and running for her life. She has become highly skilled at killing strategically or with as much brute force as she can muster and will surprise anyone who underestimates her because of her age. She also says the F-word a lot.

Atreus (aka BOY)

maxresdefault.jpg

Canon
God of War

Weapons / Powers / Abilities
- Talon bow (infused with Light and Lightning magic)
- A small knife
- A natural gift for languages

Boy Bio
Atreus is the son of Kratos, the God of War, although he does not know of his father's story yet. Since the recent death of his mother, he and his father went on a journey to take her ashes to the highest peak in all the realms, and his father has been teaching him all kinds of valuable life lessons. Not only about combat, but about who he should be and who he should put his faith in. Atreus doesn't always like to listen to him though, since he gets the feeling his father resents him.​

Yoshi_SSB4.png

Name

Yoshi!

Yoshi just looks young for a adult, but Yoshi ages are weird.

Canon

Yoshi is canon to the Marioverse and Smashverse.

Powers/Abilities

(I'm keeping the Super Dragon over the Stampede for this one)

Bio

The history link explains a lot of Yoshi's history. In short, Yoshi has been helping heroes for a long time, even when they were babies! Yoshi isn't new to dangerous territory due to these adventures shared with his friends. He still has a big heart, willing to defend and help his friends while fighting evil. In his free time, he makes storybooks about his adventures for other heroes, young or old, by the end of the day. He has pure kindness and bravery as part of his personality.

Other Info

Unlike other Yoshis, Yoshi can actually talk. His way of speaking is... quite baby-like, but Yoshi is mature as he is.
Example of this: "Woah! Fire! It's spicy to Yoshi... but Yoshi adapted to the taste of it. Fruits are better, in Yoshi's opinion! Hee hee~!"

(This is sheet 1/2. If I confirm Fuma, there'll be a second sheet later on!)​

Appearance

geralt.png

Name
Geralt of Rivia

Canon
The Witcher

Weapons/Powers/Abilities

Superhuman Physiology:
  • Hardened Bones: Due to the Trial of the Dreams, Witchers' bone marrow mutates, supposedly hardening.​
  • Enhanced resistance to poison and disease: A swallow potion, for example, is almost certainly fatal for a normal person to a drink. For a Witcher, it has no really adverse effects, mostly just healing the consumer.​
  • Accelerated Healing: Geralt is described as having "exceptional powers of regeneration" and can recover from fatal wounds, such as being sliced across the throat so deep that the insides of his neck were visible, however it still took months for the wound to fully heal.​
Extended Lifespan: Witchers tend to live centuries, yet their appearance changes slowly.
Enhanced superhuman strength: Geralt's mutations make him notably stronger than mortal men.
Superhuman speed: Geralt is able to run faster than a human. He is at one point described as moving faster than his opponents could track with their eyes during a fight, and his speed lends itself to an almost cat-like grace. When he fights, he almost appears to be dancing.
Witcher Senses: Geralt has enhanced senses that he can hone in on to track down his targets. He also gained night vision. His hearing is also enhanced, as he can hear the breathing of elven archers and identify how many of them there are, even saying that one of them is sick. It is impressive due to the elves being masters of stealth in forests.
  • Signs:Witchers can use quick, minor spells through the use of Signs. Geralt is rather adept at the practice.​
  • Aard: A telekinetic wave that can stun or knock down enemies and destroy weak obstacles, like crumbling walls or barrels. Can also be used to create a telekinetic wave all around the user, giving them some breathing room. Can be used in focused waves to disarm opponents, or more powerful ones to move large amounts of stone rubble out of the way and send opponents flying.​
  • Igni: A stream of fire shooting out of the user's palm. Can be used to ignite gas emitted by some bombs. While used by an opponent wearing a helmet, a blast of Igni was able to superheat the metal around someone's head.​
  • Yrden: A magical trap. After being deployed, it immobilizes the opponent, or heavily slows them depending on the target's strength. Can set up three at once, creating a barrier between the Signs. It could also be used on items so that they can not be moved.​
  • Quen: Creates a personal shield around Geralt, protecting him from most forms of harm. Its alternate form is a bubble shield which could survive two massive fireballs casted by a master mage Triss Merigold, one of which was easily capable of wiping out all Wild Hunt in the vicinity.​
  • Axii: A charm used on the opponent to either stun them, make them the user's allies for a limited period of time, or persuade targets outside of combat. The charm, however, can sometimes fail (mainly during persuasion). It is still most of the time capable of calming down aggressive targets, and even going as far as making enemies shoot their friends and kill themselves. Geralt sometimes uses it to calm his horse or have it run even when it's exhausted.​
  • Heliotrop: Made by crossing one's wrists, it protects from magical and physical damage, albeit not as effectively as Quen. Used when there's not much time to react.​
  • Somne: Used to put the target to sleep.​
Master Swordsman: Because of Geralt's constant training at Kaer Morhen, he is a master of the blade. His fighting style consists of both heavy and light blows, although he prefers to use quick, yet deadly attacks. He is said to appear like dancing while doing so. Geralt is described as being the best swordsman the North has ever seen.
Weapons Mastery: Even though Witchers mostly use swords, they are said to know how to use most, if not all, weapons, including axes, picks, slingshots and bows.
  • Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Geralt is capable of proficiently fighting even without his weapons. He is capable of exploiting pressure points such as the neck (which he can hit hard enough to have the victim bleed from their mouth and die) to his advantage.​
  • After surviving a shipwreck, he was capable of taking down five armed guards with his hands tied and without taking a hit.​
  • Killed a bear with his fists.​
  • Killed a rock troll with his bare hands.​
  • Defeated every fighter in the Flotsam Inn tournament.​
  • Won the Flotsam Fight Club, a tournament filled with professional fighters.​
  • Beat two Blue Stripes soldiers, followed by their commander and his friend, Vernon Roche.​
  • Killed two guards in a few seconds.​
Monster Expert: Geralt, as every Witcher should be, an expert in terms of monsters and is more than capable of using their weak points and taking out their strong suits as quickly as he can.
Skilled Strategist: Geralt is a master of analyzing the monsters he fights in order to find a weakness, which he usually finds a clever way to exploit.
Skilled Alchemist: Geralt is used to collecting various herbs and shrooms in order to prepare potions even in the field.

Bio

This Geralt specifically adheres to the endings that:
1. Ciri survives.
2. She becomes a Witcher.
3. Geralt stops the Beast of Beauclair on good terms with the Duchess, and settles in on the Toussaint winery with Yenefer.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back