• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chronicles of Sylaria

I've got to step out of this one guys, I realize with group rps I end up feeling behind and overwhelmed, will follow the IC thread to see how it progresses!

Sorry to hear that, but if you change your mind you're always welcome to join.

Also, by the way, sorry for all the swear words. I don't usually write this many cuss words, but um... Alex has a bit of a potty mouth. >.>

Absolutely. Perfect time to jump in too. Right now we're in the city of Northwind. It's kind of like Kirkwall from Dragon Age II with a hightown and a lowtown, but it doesn't share the same history of slavery or blood magic. The upper class citizens and nobles dwell in the upper city which is also shielded by the leyshrine at the center of town to protect it from monster attacks. The poorer districts are left to fend for themselves, the town guardsmen and standing army mostly see to the defense of the upper city. So many of the townsfolk in the lower districts have formed a coalition to fight back against the oppression of the upper class. They just kidnapped the daughter of one of the seven Lords of the city in order to make demands that the Lords defend the lower city from monster attacks. Adventurers had been helping them with it before, but since the World Fracturing they're much too scared to leave the safety of the major cities and towns as death in this world appears to be permanent and since many of them are gamers or just regular people very few of them actually know how to fight with swords. You can jump in as one of the adventurers in the upper city and maybe help Akira, Kirby's character, search for the Lord's missing daughter, or you can join the coalition in the lower city as either an adventurer sympathetic to their cause or one of the NPCs of this world. My character was also taken with the Lord's daughter so you'll be able to interact with me there directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back