• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chronicles of Medor(OOC/Applications/Always OPEN/Worldbuilding, Fantasy/PG13/Light Horror)

Leon Gallio

FantasyLandscape.png

Chronicles of Medor
Welcome dear Adventurer, to the world of fantasy and magic, politics and warfare, populism and aristocracy. Here. you will live a life full of thrills, tears, cheers, chivalry, betrayal, mystery, horror, and much much more. This world is of an unknown age, and possesses deep, rich history. Will you be yourself, and be a Knight of justice? Perhaps a Mage of great renown? Or perhaps a conniving Demon Sorcerer...Or a worshiper of the Dark Gods. Or one of the few of the Order of Sheth, following the way of the Sheth, and of the darkness, with an origin long forgotten, whispered to have been thousands of years old...

It is a time of great opportunity. To shape this world, to help or harm its inhabitants, to fight for justice, glory, revenge, money, or cruelty...The choice is yours.

Welcome to your new Fantasy Life.

Classes
CLASSES:
Classes are referential and just determine your general areas of competency, and we don't have stats or numbers to worry about. Flexibility is welcome. You can multiclass and change classes, but cannot multiclass more than two at a time.

Standard: No Specialty except good at flexible character growth and equipment, Most NPC's fall under this class regardless of background, from soldiers, merchants, to farmers and hunters. Low magic potential. Easily roleplayed out of into different class. Just be sure to update your class!

Hero: Swift Swordsmen that are excellent at a variety of things, and have high intelligence and charisma. Usually use Swords of any type, strength varies, from any background. Can use powerful magic, but primarily a swordsman. Stamina and strength varies but can be from very low to very high.

Bloodbound: Similar to the Hero, but higher magic potential at the cost of lower physical combat potential.

Adventurer: A standard adventurer proficient with multiple types of equipment. Good flexibility, but not much money usually. Can use low level and mid level magic. Good stamina.

Brute: A heavy class that uses heavy equipment and brute force tactics. Can be intelligent, but lacks much combat versatility or charisma. Hit hard, tank damage, hit back, kill thing, go home.

Guardian: A heavy class that uses a mix of equipment. Good at defense and has high stats all around, and is also generally charismatic.

Speaker: A light class with good charm and usually good intelligence. Decent but not exceptional at combat, low and medium equipment. Middling stamina. Can use decent magic.

Skirmisher: A light mostly ranged class that is from a variety of backgrounds, from thieves to assassins to guerillas. Great speed, intelligence, okay charisma, middling strength. Low and Medium Equipment. Can use decent magic.

Striker: A light, mostly melee class similar to the skirmisher, but with slightly higher magic potential and higher charisma yet slightly lower strength and more limited physical ranged combat options.

Mage: A magic class that uses light to medium equipment, and can be good at physical combat. Can use extremely powerful magic.

Sorcerer: A powerful mage that has very little physical combat potential, but can instead use extremely powerful magic.

Devout: A very powerful, devoted follower of a doctrine or dogma. Can use extremely powerful, sometimes ancient, magic.

Classes to be added by suggestion!

Last edited:
Character Application
Full Character Name: Age: Class: Weapon(s): Armor: Alignment: Allegiance(s): Character's Upbringing: Character's Family: Character Personality Description: Character Backstory(Minimum One Paragraph): Character Flaws: Character Greatest Values: Character Image(Optional): Do you agree to place in-RP compromise and the good of the RP and going with the flow ahead of your goals?: Do you agree to not harass, doxx, threaten, defame, etc. any members?: Do you understand that your RP if not up to standards can get you booted at any time?: #APPLICATION Do not Remove Application hashtag!

Last edited:
Full Character Name: Leon Gallio

Class: Hero

Weapon(s): Arming Sword

Armor: Light Cooled Leather

Alignment: Lawful Good

Allegiance(s): His little sister, his friends, his religion, his mother, common people, the weak and suffering.

Character's Upbringing: Low Middle Class, Well Educated.

Character's Family: Mother(Emma Gallio), Little Sister(Mira Gallio)

Character Personality Description: Friendly, Outgoing, Cool headed, Bold, Socially Awkward, Lazy, Competitive, Honest, Compassionate, Kind, Good with Animals(BE MATURE BEFORE YOU MAKE A JOKE XD)

Character Backstory(Minimum One Paragraph): Grew up with his mother and sister, protected his little sis, and had dreams of being a hero. So he became one. Has a optimistic outlook. Look, I'm the GM, I get to be the boring lazily made main character okay? Shut up XD.

Character Flaws: Lust, Terrified of insects and spiders, Stubborn, Gluttony, Envy, Vanity, physically weak, low stamina

Character Greatest Values: Helping others, his religion, justice, his future love interests, his sister, knowledge, his community, his desires, in that order.

Character Image(Optional): Look I'm basically Kirito in how I look shut up xD.

Do you agree to place in-RP compromise and the good of the RP and going with the flow ahead of your goals?: I'm too busy not to.

Do you agree to not harass, doxx, threaten, defame, etc. any members?: Of course.

Do you understand that your RP if not up to standards can get you booted at any time?: I...I could boot myself?

#APPLICATION

Auto-accept.

(might edit later for grammar/errors)

Full Character Name: Cecilia Astor
Class: Striker
Weapon(s): Katana-like blade, small knives she keeps for backups.
Armor: Light padded armor
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Allegiance(s): The weak, those who need support; some acquaintances, common people.
Character's Upbringing: Semi- High class, very well educated.
Character's Family: Rowan Hart (father), Annalise Hart (mother), Odette Hart (younger sister), Jack Astor (adoptive father), Melissa Astor (adoptive mother).
Character Personality Description: Cecilia’s a caring, light hearted person when you first meet her, very polite and sometimes shy. She can be motherly but doesn’t mind scolding if she feels it’s needed. Justice is her main drive and hates seeing people suffer or evil left unpunished.
Character Backstory(Minimum One Paragraph):

Cecilia grew up in a small, poor village along with her father, mother and little sister; they lived peacefully together despite the conditions, her father would teach her fighting methods while her mother how to take care of herself and others around her.

One day, as Cecilia was training, some people from the village tried to kill a dragon that lived close; they were desperate to gain money out of selling however much they could out of it. They quickly failed, resulting in angering the dragon to the point that it destroyed almost the entire village. She tried to escape but her leg got hurt in the process, making her unable to move easily. Her parents, in desperation, left without her, taking only her sister with them and leaving her to her fate.

The chaos didn’t last for too long; a few knights from the city close by came to investigate and fought the dragon until it flew away. After clearing out the flames, they tried rescuing those who were still alive. One of the knights found Cecilia, who had passed out. She was still breathing thus he decided to take her with him. His original plan was to take her to an orphanage, but after speaking with his wife, he soon decided to adopt her, as they wanted to start a family.

Character Flaws: Despite her friendliness, she bottles up a lot of anger, resulting in breaking down when it gets too much or fails to control herself- acts on impulse. She doesn’t take care of herself as much as she should. Holds grudges. Has a light fear of dragons and abandonment issues.
Character Greatest Values: Justice, loved ones, keeping others safe.
Character Image(Optional): (I’ll put some extra description if that’s alright) She’s 5’7” tall and has bright magenta eyes. She has a scar low on her left leg.
rbdqbA9mmHHAPmEksSl-hglLTsj43-bRZ13OtmIxTcv_y4cX9JNfOmRDVd8Wyd5kY419hLmlZTveTiKvEt1OQtbSgeFXy0TYW5HmB56F-gYSmXfpfPzl3lktSRpJBSXGrW5Ha5DN6kWsV2tipYcQaKs

Do you agree to place in-RP compromise and the good of the RP and going with the flow ahead of your goals?: Yes.
Do you agree to not harass, doxx, threaten, defame, etc. any members?: Of course.
Do you understand that your RP if not up to standards can get you booted at any time?: Yes…
#APPLICATION
Do not Remove Application hashtag!

(might edit later for grammar/errors)

Full Character Name: Cecilia Astor
Class: Striker
Weapon(s): Katana-like blade, small knives she keeps for backups.
Armor: Light padded armor
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Allegiance(s): The weak, those who need support; some acquaintances, common people.
Character's Upbringing: Semi- High class, very well educated.
Character's Family: Rowan Hart (father), Annalise Hart (mother), Odette Hart (younger sister), Jack Astor (adoptive father), Melissa Astor (adoptive mother).
Character Personality Description: Cecilia’s a caring, light hearted person when you first meet her, very polite and sometimes shy. She can be motherly but doesn’t mind scolding if she feels it’s needed. Justice is her main drive and hates seeing people suffer or evil left unpunished.
Character Backstory(Minimum One Paragraph):

Cecilia grew up in a small, poor village along with her father, mother and little sister; they lived peacefully together despite the conditions, her father would teach her fighting methods while her mother how to take care of herself and others around her.

One day, as Cecilia was training, some people from the village tried to kill a dragon that lived close; they were desperate to gain money out of selling however much they could out of it. They quickly failed, resulting in angering the dragon to the point that it destroyed almost the entire village. She tried to escape but her leg got hurt in the process, making her unable to move easily. Her parents, in desperation, left without her, taking only her sister with them and leaving her to her fate.

The chaos didn’t last for too long; a few knights from the city close by came to investigate and fought the dragon until it flew away. After clearing out the flames, they tried rescuing those who were still alive. One of the knights found Cecilia, who had passed out. She was still breathing thus he decided to take her with him. His original plan was to take her to an orphanage, but after speaking with his wife, he soon decided to adopt her, as they wanted to start a family.

Character Flaws: Despite her friendliness, she bottles up a lot of anger, resulting in breaking down when it gets too much or fails to control herself- acts on impulse. She doesn’t take care of herself as much as she should. Holds grudges. Has a light fear of dragons and abandonment issues.
Character Greatest Values: Justice, loved ones, keeping others safe.
Character Image(Optional): (I’ll put some extra description if that’s alright) She’s 5’7” tall and has bright magenta eyes. She has a scar low on her left leg.
rbdqbA9mmHHAPmEksSl-hglLTsj43-bRZ13OtmIxTcv_y4cX9JNfOmRDVd8Wyd5kY419hLmlZTveTiKvEt1OQtbSgeFXy0TYW5HmB56F-gYSmXfpfPzl3lktSRpJBSXGrW5Ha5DN6kWsV2tipYcQaKs

Do you agree to place in-RP compromise and the good of the RP and going with the flow ahead of your goals?: Yes.
Do you understand that your RP if not up to standards can get you booted at any time?: Yes…
#APPLICATION
Do not Remove Application hashtag!
Accepted.

So question, do we really need classes or should I just remove it entirely and replace it with a "Story" section?

I kinda made it because well, its kinda tradition.

I think it's alright to keep them, it kinda helps balance the party in my opinion, but you could add a "story" section too, I'm a little curious about it

So question, do we really need classes or should I just remove it entirely and replace it with a "Story" section?

I kinda made it because well, its kinda tradition.
Definitely keep so people can pick a defined role, helps with balancing. I think most will add a story behind their character, so if you'd want you can put the category in. I'm sure folks will write them up without explicate instruction to do so though.

Definitely keep so people can pick a defined role, helps with balancing. I think most will add a story behind their character, so if you'd want you can put the category in. I'm sure folks will write them up without explicate instruction to do so though.
Gotcha, now people need to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back