• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Chronicles of Aldelor ooc

I got tagged with the latest in-character post, and decided to drop in and congratulate everyone. Best of luck hitting many more milestones in this roleplay!

New Map Current.png
I have created a new map that is easier to edit and keep track of. If you want to be on it, just ask me and I'll put you wherever you want. (I am the Red/Maroon, Nyq is the Gold, Quirky is the Lime Green, and Karcen is the Purple.)

lol, yes and no. I'm thinking about how I want to write the opening post, but I'm also helping my family prepare for New Years so I've not actually written anything yet. I also need to update some stuff for Trotopolis. 15-year old queen gained 10 years after all.

Trotopolis's cs has been updated. NPCs are nearly done. We're almost ready to start again~

If you haven't distributed your nation's stat point, please do so.

Fun news:

tenor.gif

We've been selected as roleplay of the month!

I spilled my coffee when I found out

Thanks. Long time no speak Kiyo. How have you been?^^
I've been alright, for the most part. Life loves to give me a lot of stuff to deal with, so I've been mostly busy up until recently, but I'm starting to get really deep into RPing once more, so I'm definitely thinking about joining your RP.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Sweet! I'ma take some time to catch up on the posts before I write up a full sheet. But expect shenanigans, and that my nation will probably be small and trying to wiggle their way into the established order of things. Because I'm a masochist and enjoy a challenge. :3

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
So, general question about the setting. You say the kings have been pulled into the land of Aldelor to be tools and partners to their fairy patrons. But most everyone seems to be assuming that their kingdoms are placed in the old world that they came from before being chosen. So is Auberon's 'Fairy Realm' just a realm that the kings visited briefly before taking to their lands, or is it the entire setting of this RP?

Actually scratch that, I re-read the Lore section and I answered my own question. No worries!

There's groups of ratkin that have gone a very skaven-esque route, yes. Not mine though, they only sometimes deal with poisons and death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back