• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Unless there's a way to unbolt a door or gate from the outside, I shouldn't think so.
Well, in principle there is. Remember, LOT works on Glorious Solar Bullshit, not logic, so the fact that it's in principle possible to wedge something very thin into the gap between the wall and the gate and lift off the bar might arguably be enough.

Well, in principle there is. Remember, LOT works on Glorious Solar Bullshit, not logic, so the fact that it's in principle possible to wedge something very thin into the gap between the wall and the gate and lift off the bar might arguably be enough.

Was thinking along those lines myself. Or that you could move the bolt out of the way if it's one that slides.

If it works, I'm inclined to let Axtis open the door and have Ysandre walk in and try and turn the guards to the Cause... With the armed men and women ready to skewer anyone who doesn't get with the programme. Or give them a good knock in the noggin' at least.

If it works, I'm inclined to let Axtis open the door and have Ysandre walk in and try and turn the guards to the Cause... With the armed men and women ready to skewer anyone who doesn't get with the programme. Or give them a good knock in the noggin' at least.
Does Ysandre want them try and use non lethal means?

I don't exactly how this works in Ex3. Can you make non-lethal attacks with lethal weapons? Having to forgo your primary hurts, but if you can hit people with the flat of the blade for a +2 difficulty or something, we outmatch them enough that it's pretty much murder to not take them alive.

I don't exactly how this works in Ex3. Can you make non-lethal attacks with lethal weapons? Having to forgo your primary hurts, but if you can hit people with the flat of the blade for a +2 difficulty or something, we outmatch them enough that it's pretty much murder to not take them alive.
Well, I can cut of limbs and disfigure them horriblyin then stitch them back together in post like nothing ever happened. Would that count as non lethal?

I'd assume if you can make blunt attacks lethal with a stunt, the reverse would hold true as well.

I'll go ahead and allow you all to non-lethally subdue opponents with difficulty 3 gambits.

Was just a bit worried because no-one's posted in this game for a week now.

Zed is a follower in this particular event. Not much he could do here except follow the lead of Ysandre or Ryan in this assault.

Though I can pretty easily have him pop put anyway. It's not like Zed listens to authority that much.

Last I remember, you lot were figuring out how to get past the palace walls OOC. With things going quiet, I'm a bit worried I might have accidentally stymied you all.

Nah, not stymied here. Still eager to play as my favorite doctor. Just letting the others try to do things so they can attempt to be as awesome as Zed.

I'd like to point out that Ailera has Lock-Opening Touch which has the text: "The Exalt may open a mundane lock simply by touching it and paying five motes. " We only need to be stealthy until the door is open.

I'd like to point out that Ailera has Lock-Opening Touch which has the text: "The Exalt may open a mundane lock simply by touching it and paying five motes. " We only need to be stealthy until the door is open.
Not denying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back