• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll be spending.

8xp to get str to 3.
2solar xp for Athletics 2
4xp for Athletics 3

1xp for Survival 2
3xp for Survival 3
1xp for Socialize 2

Thusly using most my xp and all my solar xp.

2xp in the bank. Gonna save up for a familiar.

Scratch that. Did math wrong. 3xp left for me to get a familiar with when the time is right, assuming it costs 3xp for the merit.

I have not heard from Rykon in a while, in any of my games. I hope he's ok.

I caught him on Discord earlier, he said "I'm alright, juggling a lot of chaos and the guilt of seeing team members get laid of but being one of two chosen to stay and support three production software projects."

I caught him on Discord earlier, he said "I'm alright, juggling a lot of chaos and the guilt of seeing team members get laid of but being one of two chosen to stay and support three production software projects."
Much appreciated. Tell him from me that I'm glad he's okay, and that he can take whatever time he needs before posting.

Sorry y'all. I've just fallen further and further behind in the wake of everything going on right now. It's made returning and posting pretty overwhelming. I'll see what I can do to catch up where I can. I did see at least one of our games appears to be discontinued. Sad to see those drop, but such is life.

No problem both of you! I'm just glad things are okay enough for the two of you to post here.

Manageable is probably the best description. The turbulence I've experienced is something that I might have found ludicrous if it was a TV show.

I think so. I don't plan on joining any other online game, and with the Corona going round, even my ttrpg group isn't meeting, the only joys in my life atm are my partner, and my newly adopted puppy.

I think so. I don't plan on joining any other online game, and with the Corona going round, even my ttrpg group isn't meeting, the only joys in my life atm are my partner, and my newly adopted puppy.

D'aaaw regarding the puppy.

*Ahem* Anyway, do you need a refresher on what's happened since you left?

The main thing is that after we set off down the river towards Aberuthven, we came across a river checkpoint manned by Lookshy. Ganzin recognized one of the Dragon-bloods staffed there as a member of the Wyld Hunt that had destroyed his village. Fearing that he might do something drastic for the sake of his revenge, Ryan, Axtis, Ailera and Zedradon led an attack against, and took, the checkpoint.

Also, while this was happening, Ysandre and Catseye had gone to try and contact the nearby spirit courts in order to gather more information about the local river god, in the hope of getting him as an ally.

Might it be ok to have Quill take the Sorcerous Initiation we discussed for him? It would also explain what he did in the time he wasn't on the scene.

Also updated my CS to reflect acquiring and attaining to the Green Jade Reinforced Buff Jacket.

That sounds pretty cool.

Maybe you can study mine and help me think of something cool for them!

Better yet, Quill can help you awaken several Evocations without spending XP (though you'd need to buy them before you can buy more of them, or before me using this again to unlock more)

Better yet, Quill can help you awaken several Evocations without spending XP (though you'd need to buy them before you can buy more of them, or before me using this again to unlock more)
That would be even better! We could definitely make some fun out of it. (And would certainly see them paid for you to continue on other artifacts.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back