• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, I know that Ysandre Exalted when she was eighteen, but how much time has passed since then
That's a bit up to what you need for the story, I think. Initially I had expected it to take us quite a bit longer to get to this point, but I'd say at least a year, no more than four.

I haven't seen Red Shadow Claws in any of my games in several weeks. I don't have any contact with either Epiphany or Esbilon. I hope everyone is ok.

Likewise. This has been an incredibly crazy year. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Same and same. Checking their profiles, the latter two were on the site either yesterday or earlier today, and Red was on the previous Saturday. So if nothing else, they're at least able to be on this site.

I'm around, just haven't been able to make words do word-stuff. I'll give it another try tomorrow.

Heya Esbilon Esbilon . Sorry to bother you, but do you know when you'll next be able to post? This thread's kinda waiting for a reply from you right now.

Posted. Sorry about the delay. I blame the ridiculous heat, it's been hard to focus on much of anything except sweating.

Posted. Sorry about the delay. I blame the ridiculous heat, it's been hard to focus on much of anything except sweating.

I know what you mean, trust me. I feel like I had to sweat out a lot of my creative juices this weekend, and a couple of late nights didn't help matters.

I do want to be in it, but it does also seem clear that I can't live up to the commitment. I'm really sorry about that guys, but I don't think it's going to get a whole lot better :(

That's fine. Thanks for letting me know.

Rykon Rykon Esbilon Esbilon Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws Sherwood Sherwood Epiphany Epiphany Psychie Psychie

Everyone, I'm feeling just about ready to bring this game to a close. It's been a great learning experience for me, being a Storyteller and seeing just what Exalted 3e is like, and I only hope the rest of you enjoyed the last year or so of it as much as me.

To those of you who did, very glad to hear it. To those that didn't, or had things they wanted to do in the game later on, you have my sincerest apologies. Rest assured I'll start making plans to run another Chronicle soon.

Sad to hear that the game is closing but I understand. Thanks for running the game and sticking with us on this one.

I understand. Thanks for running, and if you ever want to whip up a new game of Exalted, keep me in mind.

Aw man, I really liked Zed. But thats okay, I had a lot of fun, even for what ahort of time I was here. I'll have to keep Zed in mind for a later game. Thanks for having me, jaydude jaydude , and like sherwood, if you ever have another game planned, keep me in mind too!

I'm sorry I never got my head around Exalted in 2020. I had a lot of good intentions going into this year but it's been one surprise after another.

The lot of you are great players and props in particular to you, jaydude jaydude for being a cordial, prompt ST and RP facilitator. You've got what you need down solid and practice will only make you more awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back