Other Christmas Profile Picture Challenge

BunBun

Follow me down the rabbit hole.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As you might remember last month, I thought it would be fun to do an equivalent to Inktober where everyone would change their profiles to fit the theme rather than draw. It was a huge success. I never expected it to be bigger than it was and I thank everyone who participated. I adored everyone's contribution and surprised on some of what people chose. I am talking about you Mechanist with your apple hearts. Others went beyond and started making stories within their picture in their statuses, you already know who you are, and that was fun to see.

Now in two weeks time (give or take), I hope to try this again but this time for the Holiday spirit! I have made a list for the daily themes and putting them here so everyone could reference them. You don't need to feel obligated to do it but it would be fun to see the founders of this new tradition. Help spread the cheer and if you add another level to it, don't hesitate to @ me. I love a good story or just ideas in general. Maybe even songs that correlate to your profile picture. That would be neat but I am getting ahead of myself. For now, here is the list.

1. Holiday movie
  2. Cozy
  3. Snow
  4. Winter wonderland
  5. Hot chocolate
  6. Lights/Candle
  7. Angel
  8. Krampus
  9. Caroling
  10. Candy cane
  11. Decoration
  12. Sleigh ride
  13. Family
  14. Ugly Sweater
  15. Reindeer
  16. Blue
  17. Mistletoe
  18. Gingerbread
  19. Freebie (whatever you desire)
  20. Cookies
  21. Jack Frost
  22. Letters
  23. Fireworks
  24. Silent night
  25. Presents
  26. North Pole
  27. Ornaments
  28. Fireplace
  29. Music
  30. Party
  31. New Years Eve

I would like to get input to considering having one last one for February. The theme would revolve around OTP (one true pairing) or rather, couples doing things together. I am talking about having a set thing with each day making any couples have a nice time (holding hands, on a date, love at first sight). Should it be a thing or no? Thank you in advance for giving me your opinion.

The Mechanist The Mechanist Idea Idea Silverwings Silverwings SahriahTheBard SahriahTheBard Noble Scion Noble Scion Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Aly Cat Aly Cat Harumi-chan Harumi-chan crimsonwolf55 crimsonwolf55 Adorable Monster Adorable Monster surfer surfer
You guys could tag more people into this that you think would be interested. For those who are not interested at all, I am sorry for inconveniencing you but have a great Holiday!

Ooooh I like I can't wait now. Also it would be hard to do the Feb. one but it'll definitely be fun. Go for it.

Nova! Of course, bring her in as well.

I would love to do one for every month, if possible! These can be so much fun, if a little taxing at times to find the right image. Perhaps, might I suggest, deviating a little from the original concept and giving 2-3 alternatives? Like, each person every day could pick from 2 or 3 options of themes instead of just having 1, making it easier to find a picture within the specific theme. I don't know, it's just a suggestion :)

But I am totally up for this regardless!

Thanks, that makes my Grinch-y heart swell a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back