• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Christmas in a Fancy Resort

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
[class=container]width: 500px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=holder]position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 450px; background: url(https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/Travel/2016/December/ski-luxury-xxlarge.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;[/class] [class=leftborder]position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; height: 450px; width: 170px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);[/class] [class=rightborder]position: absolute; top: 0; right: 0; height: 450px; width: 270px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);[/class] [class=tab]margin: auto; width: 120px; height: 25px; font-weight: 800; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Handlee; color: #3C3D3E; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 27px; text-align: center; transition: 1s; border: 3px solid #9AA2AE; background: white;[/class] [class=tabContents]position: absolute; padding: 20px; height: 410px; width: 290px;[/class] [class=heading]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; width: 214px; height: 40px; border: 8px solid #9AA2AE; background: white; font-weight: 800; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Handlee; color: #3C3D3E; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-style: oblique;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 91px; 20px; height: 281px; width: 197px; border: 8px solid #9AA2AE; background: white; padding: 17px 0px 17px 17px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Roboto'; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line; color: black;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px;[/class] [class=title]font-size: 14px; font-weight: 700; color: #9AA2AE; font-family: 'Handlee';[/class] [class name=chosentab]font-size: 14.5px; color: #82B7DA; letter-spacing: 2px;[/class] [class name="tab" state="hover"]font-size: 14.5px; color: #82B7DA; letter-spacing: 2px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents02 hide tabContents03 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents01 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents03 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents02 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents02 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents03 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents02 hide tabContents03 slideDown 1000 tabContents04 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 [/script]
[div class=container][div class=holder][div class=leftborder]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]premise
[div class="tab tab2"]details
[div class="tab tab3"]rules[/div] [div class="tab tab4"]links[/div][/div][/div] [div class=rightborder][div class="tabContents tabContents01"][div class=heading]congratulations![/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]New Email Received From: fulfillment @ williams-barnes-hotels-and-resorts . com Subject: Congratulations! Winter Wonderland Sweepstakes Hi, [Y/C], Congratulations! You've won the Grand Prize Two-Week Vacation Stay at Holiday Hills Resort in our 'Holiday Spirit' contest! To claim your prize, please follow the following steps:
  • Confirm that you meet all of the entry requirements
  • Send an email to jannabrookes @ williams-barnes-hotels-and-resorts . com within 3 days to claim your prize
  • In the email, please confirm that’s it OK for us to publish your name on our social channels
  • This one is totally optional, but if you’re excited about winning, take a video celebrating and share it with us!
Your stay will last from December 22nd to January 4th, and it'll be cold, so pack accordingly! If you need any help, email me at jannabrookes @ williams-barnes-hotels-and-resorts . com :) We look forward to seeing you soon, Janna [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]into the details[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]So, this roleplay is about a group of 20-somethings brought together by winning a sweepstakes landing them in some good rooms in a nice resort for the weeks of Christmas and New Years, all expenses covered. That's it. That's the entire plot. I've just been in the mood for something light, fun, and festive for a bit, so I'm doing it! Your characters don't have to know anyone else when the rp starts, and it would honestly make a lot of sense for them to not, and if you guys feel there isn't enough expansion here, just ask questions and I'll provide some answers :) Onto the rules! [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]what i expect[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=title]Rule #1 ;[/div] I expect realistic face claims. [div class=title]Rule #2 ;[/div] No one-liners. [div class=title]Rule #3 ;[/div] Post at least three times a week. If you can't that week, let me know. [div class=title]Rule #4 ;[/div] Be respectful to myself and other players. [div class=title]Rule #5 ;[/div] Have fun!!! Rules to be added as necessary. [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]Next steps[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]
under construction cs ooc ic
[/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation
[/div][/div][div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
This sounds fun! I'm down!
oh i'm def down for this
This sounds so cool! I’m in!
Awesome! I'm glad to have you all on board :)

mkay uhh question: how many ppl do we need to begin???
Excellent question! I'm thinking one more person and I'll start on a character sheet thread. I'll probably keep that open for a week, but we can start with people arriving once five sheets are posted?

Now I have a question for you guys: Would you rather keep all out of character chat onsite or have a discord?

Awesome! I'm glad to have you all on board :)

Excellent question! I'm thinking one more person and I'll start on a character sheet thread. I'll probably keep that open for a week, but we can start with people arriving once five sheets are posted?

Now I have a question for you guys: Would you rather keep all out of character chat onsite or have a discord?
alrighty!! ty ^^ and i prefer onsite since im on here more often and my discord is,, dead,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back