What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Christmas in a Fancy Resort

Sub Genres
LGTBQ Friendly, Romance, Slice of Life

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
premise
details
rules
links
congratulations!
New Email Received From: fulfillment @ williams-barnes-hotels-and-resorts . com Subject: Congratulations! Winter Wonderland Sweepstakes Hi, [Y/C], Congratulations! You've won the Grand Prize Two-Week Vacation Stay at Holiday Hills Resort in our 'Holiday Spirit' contest! To claim your prize, please follow the following steps:
  • Confirm that you meet all of the entry requirements
  • Send an email to jannabrookes @ williams-barnes-hotels-and-resorts . com within 3 days to claim your prize
  • In the email, please confirm that’s it OK for us to publish your name on our social channels
  • This one is totally optional, but if you’re excited about winning, take a video celebrating and share it with us!
Your stay will last from December 22nd to January 4th, and it'll be cold, so pack accordingly! If you need any help, email me at jannabrookes @ williams-barnes-hotels-and-resorts . com :) We look forward to seeing you soon, Janna
coded by
constellation
[div]

Last edited:

mikaluvkitties

This sounds fun! I'm down!
oh i'm def down for this
This sounds so cool! I’m in!
Awesome! I'm glad to have you all on board :)

mkay uhh question: how many ppl do we need to begin???
Excellent question! I'm thinking one more person and I'll start on a character sheet thread. I'll probably keep that open for a week, but we can start with people arriving once five sheets are posted?

Now I have a question for you guys: Would you rather keep all out of character chat onsite or have a discord?

snowberryvanilla

life is fleeting, death is eternal.
Awesome! I'm glad to have you all on board :)

Excellent question! I'm thinking one more person and I'll start on a character sheet thread. I'll probably keep that open for a week, but we can start with people arriving once five sheets are posted?

Now I have a question for you guys: Would you rather keep all out of character chat onsite or have a discord?
alrighty!! ty ^^ and i prefer onsite since im on here more often and my discord is,, dead,,

mikaluvkitties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)