• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐𝘯 𝘈 𝘉𝘰𝘹

MacaronHeartz

Roleplay Type(s)
CsJuDo6c2mNvCvnWeb0b90Py0JJhVeq5TdDbrn0EhyoOpSFYOCfZfz8QKoec8lXoOuT9RTIJGvdAiZs1ADXabnM9dsRKwVIy78fDYyYG9eDgmKC9EY1KcC05_o7z7lBNWD02xr1sedbEgwfWpj7xZZDjvbZ4ygKgHGUcjAJ-3pa6yBoX4vy6ah_-tI6aiQ
Welcome ! To the Macaroon Shop. The Macaron shop opened a little around 11 years ago. It’s when I first started roleplaying. With my very first opening being Creepy Pasta flavored. Now, I look back and cringe at my childish crush on an evil Link look-alike. I, The shop owner: go by Macaroon or Camille. One is an alias, and one is my name, either or is fine. I consider myself open-minded, with a bad addiction to anything strawberry flavored. Because of the holiday season: I'm really itching to do some Christmas / Wintery plots.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Onto the Rules:
* ˚ ✦Types of Macarons,
This Shop has diverse flavors. Romance will always be present. This Shop has the recruitment that a person should be 18+, as well as any of the characters we write as!
The shop has a theme of OC x Canon roleplays. Anything outside of it- the shop can’t produce, like going to an ice cream shop and asking for a burger wouldn’t work.

* ˚ ✦How do they write?
The shop conducts itself under these guidelines. Third person, understandable / no text grammar, and 400 - 2,000 words. It’s never expected of anyone to work in the exact same way: as long as we are compatible! For instance: If I send you a 1,000-word reply on each side, and in turn, I get a single paragraph or line, we aren’t going to work out well.

I should have clarified: but I DO double ups!!

VA8rETU5JV08ckWzTBKmzwcaP3pQnrDoNLXAIq5u0Xf3mKgv8vckrYEKq3H8hckx_L8VbtLItWSdp-Fr9EnFZiHE-0-ZxX7eY38SbdPlnX7iZ1ZCN7WO92lcILKlkVbCG54svcxyHQgSnEXmDDaaQSTc0FvnbBwkOCq2oqpG-H2nu9l-YQl6AIdiHiqOuw

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Onto the Menu:
-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ = A craving. But I’m open to all my fandoms, and even doing another for your side!

* ˚ ✦Genshin Impact. ˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩
AR 57. Caught up to Story-Quest.
The Wanderer Aka / Scaramouche ) ღ

* ˚ ✦Black Butler. ˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩
Somewhere around chapter 160 of the manga. Going to read more!
Older! Ciel. ღ

* ˚ ✦SpyXFamily
Caught up to manga + anime.
Yur or maybe OLDER!! Dameion Desmond. ღ

* ˚ ✦Yu-Gi-Oh
Saw anime as a kid, and finished manga.
Yami Bakura.ღ

* ˚ ✦Magi,
Finished the manga.
Judal. ღ

* ˚ ✦Kamisama Kiss.
Finished anime!
Tomoe.ღ

* ˚ ✦Bungou Stray Dogs. ˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩
Caught up to Manga.
Chuuya or Mafia! Dazai.ღ

* ˚ ✦Boko No Hero (AU ONLY)
Stopped reading around 360 something.
Shigaraki. Dabi. Bakugo. Shoto.ღ

* ˚ ✦Vampire Knight. ˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩
Finished Manga. Caught up to Memories.
Kaname. Zero.ღ

* ˚ ✦SuperNatural
Somewhere season 11? Need to catch up!
Dean. Crowley.ღ

* ˚ ✦Diabolik Lovers.
Know the anime and some game routes! Can look into more.
Shu. ღ

* ˚ ✦OzMafia.
Know most routes!
Scarlet. Caesar. ღ

* ˚ ✦CollarXMalice.
Know most routes!
Yanagi. ღ

* ˚ ✦Hamilton (The musical.)
Know it by heart.
Alexander Hamilton. ღ

* ˚ ✦Manhwa.ˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩
For this: ask, please! Because finding people to roleplay for this is hard, if you read a Manhwa for me I’ll read one for you!

2K6VrmTgRarXV5cxQimkvRQYF3CiCWaO0PArwPC_-8GqF4HTGzVXmqEQBDZtp-jyl0wteQEPPa9mDQCiuA0T3FDlj15zdlmCg1dlkuSmV5jf4024y80aNbRQzVzyszbr6KDhgobAd4zG2FDXrw6dBBDeF3h1cyzXPn50eE796UHCTkSjPFqV3OotmhhIOg

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Let us make a Macaron !:
I desire for a Long Term roleplay: But I am open to ghosting / random breaks. We can always pick it up another time, so, never be afraid to reach back out to me after a long time!
When you reach out to me: please fill out a little bit about yourself. There's no need to tell me every little detail about yourself, but, I enjoy getting to know who im writing with- and prefer it! I like being able to openly share headcanons, plots, tiktoks, and etc. And I don’t want to be the only one to do that!! If you aren't willing to plot and talk OOC with me we aren't going to work out sadly.

Last edited:
Gasp, Black Butler. A childhood favorite of mine..
Enticing. If you're interested definitely reach out and we can talk about plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back