• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Christmas at the Resort

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She smiled. "I'm so ready for that hot coco." What was she doing? She was going to hang out in a stranger's suite drinking hot chocolate! This was too fast, even for Sarah. What if...something happened? It was probably safer if she invited the others to hang out, like Nate and Hyunjee. She waved goodbye and left Ryan's room.

Opening her own suite's room, she took in the entirety of it. It was... huge. Just like Ryan's room, it was breathtaking. The ceiling to floor windows revealed the beautiful view outside. She couldn't wait to ski on those snowy mountains.

But first, she needed to unpack her luggage. Hauling all of her bags on the table at the foot of her bed, she began unpacking her clothes.

She chose an outfit for the day and took a bath with bath salts, lit candles and all that jazz. Dressing up, she gpt out of her room, locked it and walked to Ryan's room. All this took very little amount of time but it felt like eons had passed. Sarah kept rethinking spending the day alone with Ryan. She bit her lip and taking a deep breath, knocked at his door.
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Hyunjee's heart involuntarily stuttered as he took the paper, cracking a soft smile and trying to come down from that euphoric kind of high he'd felt just then, his mind wobbling a bit as he tried to find words to say.

"I'll see you then, pretty boy."

With that, he turned and left after flashing a quick smirk to Nate, his heartbeat accelerating so fast Nate could probably hear it. He opened his door and walked in, closing the door behind him and taking a brief look at the rose gold themed room before setting his luggage aside and flopping onto the (very luxurious) bed, squealing into a fluffy pillow.

"OhmygodIcan'tbelieveIjustdidthat-" he muttered to himself excitedly. Pulling the paper with Nate's number from his pocket, he pulled out his phone and opened his contacts app, adding Nate in as 'pretty boy' and contemplating sending him a text, but figuring that'd be a bit too forward. Closing the app out, he opened the phone app and dialed his most recent number.

"Sangyu, you won't believe what I just did."

After a while there was a knock on his door, it didn’t feel like she left that long ago since he was busy organizing his things, setting up his Netflix, and of course making the hot chocolate from scratch. The only reason he had ingredients for it was because he wanted to be well prepared for the cold weather and of course, wanted to be sure that if there was no other good food then, of course, he could just make things for himself. Ryan made his way to the door. “Coming!” He yelled out before he made it to his destination where he opened the door to the girl who caught his eye as soon as he arrived. He couldn’t lie, he was a bit nervous for their interaction…it had been quite a while since Ryan actually took the time to get to know a girl since his last break up…he just really didn’t want to waste this opportunity. Especially since Sarah seemed so nice and caring so far. “Hey, just finished with the Co-Co. Was your room just the same?” He let her in before closing the door behind them.

If Sarah took a look she could see he had the Co-Co set out along with a large blanket, some candles with the lights dimmed, and Netflix on. “And here we go…umm just so we set things straight…we will…go as fast as you feel comfortable. I’m not expecting to get it on with you…just incase that was what you were thinking. I am just curious about you.” he explained and sat on the couch waiting for her to sit next to him. Ryan rubbed the back of his head nervously. “I hope that wasn’t too weird to say…I just rather not mess this up.”

Vi_Vi_ Vi_Vi_

1581140702385.png
Nate Saito:
Knocking on the suite door of starstucker starstucker
Alright, so now he was outside in the hall in science pattern swim trunks. Hyunjee had been looking Nate over appreciatively before, or it really looked that way once he thought back on it, and he was dressed normally. And now... Nate adjusted the string ties on his trunk again pointlessly. Trying not to think about how it was in this hall not that long ago that Hyunjee guided Nate to look at him with a gentle, warm hand on his chin. Being accurate about it, Nate let him do that and then gave him his number. Because why not, right? It did get him one more smile, that soft smile he was quickly finding himself actively trying for.

Nate breathed an awkward laugh to himself, wondering what even got into him to do that on a whim. This standing and waiting was turning into a great way to look like a crazy guy laughing at nothing while loitering in the hallway in nerdy swim trunks. Still, he had a few failed attempts to knock on Hyunjee's suite door before he finally mustered up the courage to go through with it.

"Hyunjee? It's, uh," he lapsed, barely stopping himself before he almost called himself pretty boy. Yeah, that's what Hyunjee said, but it was totally different to use it for himself. "It's Nate. Just figured I'd let you know I'm ready, no rush! Seriously," he emphasized, stepping back to lean against the wall. Like a cool guy who had his act together. Who said he couldn't be pretty, cute, and cool? Hyunjee pulled it off, so it was definitely a real thing. Probably not Nate's thing, but even if he missed the mark... Hyunjee seemed to like him plenty as it was. Nate had zero chance of fighting back his smile at the thought of that.

Hyunjee had quickly changed into his usual black swimming leggings after hanging up with Sangyu (who had screamed at him, yelling 'I knew it' and prompting his boyfriend to shut him up), deciding to skip the shirt seeing as he hadn't exactly packed it (he knew he'd forgotten something - whatever, it was constricting anyway), just going for a towel around his shoulders instead. He ran a hand through his hair as he took a few breaths.

Okay, no sweat. You're gonna be at a pool. With a cute guy. You just met. Possibly shirtless. No biggie.

Okay maybe this is a huge thing.

Maybe he has rippling pectorals and you're gonna ogle them the entire time.

Maybe he's got a cute petite body and you're gonna subconsciously spoon him.

Maybe-

He needed to stop. Take a breath and maybe a Lexapro.

He steeled his nerves and was about to head out to knock on Nate's door when a knock sounded on his own door, and a timid yet carefully composed voice that could only belong to Nate spoke quietly. He took a breath, adjusted his towel again, and walked to the door, opening it to reveal Nate in honest-to-god adorable science swim trunks, his chest shirtless. Hyunjee glanced away from his crush's half-bare body quickly, instead focusing on Nate's eyes with a smile.

"Hey," he said, "your timing's impeccable. I just got ready. You ready to go?"

[ Crooked Compass Crooked Compass ]

Last edited:
Ryan called from inside and opened the door just a moment later. Sarah noticed that he had changed into comfy clothes, suitable for their night of sipping hot chocolate and watching Netflix. She looked down at her own clothes and bit her lip, her outfit was a bit too much for a quiet night inside the suite. She needed to tone down her fashion choice a little. She smiled nervously, tugging at her skirt and shuffling from one foot to another.

"Hey." She breathed. "Yeah it's just the same. Actually, a bit different but not a lot," she said, mentally chiding herself for spouting this random nonsense.

As she was let in, Sarah noticed that the lights had been dimmed and the screen of the smart tv had Netflix on with blankets laid on the couch in front of it. The entire set up looked cozy and... romantic but before she could think any further, Ryan interrupted her train of thought with his very straightforward statement. Sarah was startled. "I... wasn't thinking of anything." Her cheeks burned. "I didn't expect to...get it on with you? I mean, I didn't come here thinking something would happen."

Sarah wasn't sure whether to sit beside him now. Things had become too awkward for her. Sure he apologized even though he was right to have laid it all out in the open to avoid misunderstanding, which was the right thing to do, but now it was too weird to sit beside him considering that both of them were thinking about... other situations they could be in.

Sarah felt extremely embarrassed and even considered running out of there to her own suite since she had never been put into such a position before but she decided to stay. She really hoped it was all worth it.

Mustering up courage, she sat down beside Ryan and put the blanket on her lap, covering her legs. "Let's start." Immediately realizing what her words could imply, she immediately corrected herself, "Netflix, I mean." Her blush must've been evident since she could feel her whole face burning now. She bit her lip again, almost drawing blood. Why was she behaving so stupidly?

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

1581140702385.png
Nate Saito:
At the pool with starstucker starstucker
The door opened not long after he knocked and tried to play it cool, but that went right out the window at swim leggings. Of course Hyunjee wears fitted swim leggings that hug every muscle! Why not? Nate kept his eyes locked on Hyunjee's, a warm smile ready. There would be time to appreciate form... later. Diving, probably. At least he wasn't the only one trying to divert his attention, right? Nate saw his gaze shift and took a little bit of pride in that. Nate was no athlete, but there was something to be said for his physique after all!

"Nice legs," he blurted out, catching himself with a laugh. "Leggings. They look cool, y'know? ...Anyway, ready to go." Zero chill, he had zero chill. Nate shrugged that off and led the way to the pools from memory of the map.

"Man, can you believe this?" His voice echoed slightly in the large indoor pool room, the faint scent of chlorine hanging in the air. "Even the pool is crazy cool." Nate dipped his toe in the water, holding out an arm a little to keep his balance. "And the perfect temperature. Trust me, I'm a scientist."

He laughed at his own joke, pointing to his trunks and turning to Hyunjee with a grin.

He nodded Sarah explained her room is pretty much the same, it made sense to him since it was a resort and most places similar make all rooms look alike to some degree. She then stuttered slightly as he explained their situation…he probably shouldn’t have said anything but he just had a feeling he should have told her to calm the air around them. “Guess we are on the same page then…I really do apologize for making this weird…” The look in his eyes as he faced her could clearly show that he was sorrowful in his approach to this. Ryan waited for her to sit with him and after some time she did finally approach him and cover next to him. He flashed her a sweet smile. Sarah then spoke of getting started and he couldn’t help but chuckle at her correction. “Yes of course beautiful.” He teased and began going through the options of shows and movies on Netflix before deciding on a nice action/romance kind of movie.

The movie went on and Ryan glanced at her everyone and a while just trying to catch snippets of her features from up close. She really was attractive and he was glad that she wasn’t like other girls he had met that had no real personality, acted snobbishly, or like thots. Sarah seemed to be genuine and maybe she wanted this to go as smoothly as he was hoping. Ryan did have a feeling however that Sarah and he may become a thing during this trip and that lightened his mood more so on its own. He sipped the last of his co-co and scooted a little closer to the girl, his hand reaching under the covers in the process and holding one of her hands. “How do you think the other two are holding up?”

Vi_Vi_ Vi_Vi_

Hyunjee internally swooned at that beautiful warm smile and tried to keep his eyes trained on Nate's eyes and not his abs. Oh god, he had abs, despite them being faint. Hyunjee was going to launch himself into the sun if he was caught lingering. Hyunjee noticed Nate's eyes flicking up to his and repressed a light smirk. At least he wasn't the only one.

At the comment and the (rather weak) play off, Hyunjee's eyebrow arched, but he gave a light chuckle. "Thanks. Like your trunks, by the way," he smiled, glancing to the science-themed swim trunks Nate was sporting. They were adorable and so very Nate.

Following Nate a little ways behind, he realized he could see every defining detail of Nate's bare back. Every muscle was visible to his thirsty ass eyes, and Jesus, those trunks did not do his ass justice.

Wait, what?

No, Hyunjee, you are not about to ogle the ass of someone you met this morning.

He looked around the room and smiled. This place was nice. At Nate's joke, he let out a chuckle, a genuine one. "Wow, the pretty boy has a sense of humor. I'd say I'm whipped," he joked with a smirk.

1581140702385.png
Nate Saito:
So, odds are he was caught staring. And if not, that was a bad cover for straight up saying he had nice legs, it was a horrible save. Apparently kinda funny, and that was something Nate could work with. Plus, the lucky science trunks were living up to their name that they got right now because Nate needed to believe in something to be chill. Especially since he could feel Hyunjee's eyes on him (in a good way). So the pool trip was off to a promising start, really!

Dodging that compliment and crazy cute chuckle, Nate rubbed at the back of his neck. "Yeah, uh, y'know." He's a smart guy, so his brain should kick in any second now. Hopefully. "Birds of a feather, right? 'Sides, I'm sure you'll think of something to get the upper hand. Really got me with the chin thing earlier, hafta say."

And to get rid of the nervous energy that gave him, Nate dove into the deep end and surfaced with a deep, contented breath and a shake of his head. "Your turn! Show me all you got." And he successfully managed not to call him hot, would you look at that!

Hyunjee could nearly hear Nate's intricate mind whirring, and he found his heart stuttering. He liked guys who tended to overthink. As he spoke with Nate, he felt an ache in his chest; not too painful but so addicting. He took a short breath as he smirked.

"I've already got a lot of ideas on how to go about this, pretty boy," he winked. "But I'd let you get the upper hand."

Okay, he was no expert at flirting, that was for sure, but that was pretty good. If he kept it up, maybe he'd have a chance.

Right?

Once Nate jumped in, he winced as water hit him, but managed to grin. He took a step back and dove perfectly into the water, the splash minimum as he felt the water wash over him like a second skin. He surfaced with a bright smile. "That good enough for ya?"

He raked back his damp hair as he tried not to turn into a literal tomato at how cute Nate was when his hair was wet.

1581140702385.png
Nate Saito:
Why, why did Hyunjee have to know exactly what to say to Nate to fluster him? He has ideas and a picture perfect wink and he's gonna let him get the upper hand? Confidence really is sexy... As much as an on-point dive, his body a graceful arc in those accentuating leggings.

He swam over to Hyunjee once he surfaced, drawn in by that sunbeam smile. Was he falling too hard and fast? He was, wasn't he? It was really, really difficult to care. Hyunjee had looks, wit, kindness... He was ticking off every box of Nate's in no time flat. Nate was willing to bet even any flaws he had were endearing.

"Hm, hard to say with just one sample. To be statistically significant, I'd need to see you dive at least two more times. For the principle of it." That impish smirk gave him away, and Nate knew it. That was the plan with flirting, wasn't it? "Y'know, you should really workshop your ideas. Teamwork and all that. I'm all ears. Just sayin'."

Hyunjee had model hair too, moving it back like this was a commercial. Looked like the dive took a lot of effort, though, he was kinda red. "Not serious about the dives, by the way. You can, but you don't have to. Like, not right now." Aaaand it was gone. All the suaveness had been used up for that particular minute. Nate gave an awkward laugh and let himself float on his back to avoid eye contact for a second. Just a second!

"Oh, so you're saying you just wanna see me dive~?" he teased, his little devilish smirk never leaving his face. "That's going a little fast, but I can get into that." His face was finally calming down, not fully his pale complexion but not redder than Mars either.

"Hm, I'll think about it. It'd be pretty hard to turn down such a tempting offer, kitten," he smirked, the pet name coming out of nowhere but sure to get him.

At least, he hoped.

"Oh, you weren't serious? Shame, I'd loved to have felt your eyes on me," Hyunjee smirked, his posture easygoing but his mind screeching with a thousand horrid voices. He felt himself falling, falling for this boy he'd met this morning. It couldn't be love, of course not, but maybe it was a like-like thing? A crush?

Oh my god.

He had a crush on a boy.

A boy he met that morning.

He had a crush on a boy he'd met that morning.

He kept his easygoing smirk on, his head tilted slightly just to make his gaze that much more captivating, and also because who doesn't like a bit of jawline?

Crooked Compass Crooked Compass

Ryan apologized and did look sorry, so Sarah was fine with it. "Oh, it's alright, I guess." She shrugged.

When she stumbled through her words and he, her face burned. Oh lord! She was embarrassing herself. Sarah! Get your act together! She chided herself mentally. And now he was teasing her. Great. She bit her lip and scratched the back of her ear. "I— I should probably keep my mouth shut." She smiled, sheepishly. What was going on with her? She was a pro at flirting but at this rate, she was going to embarrass herself in front of Hyunjee.

Ryan put on a romantic/action sorta movie that fortunately, Sarah had not watched before. So far, the movie was pretty interesting and she was quite into it, watching it intently. She looked towards Ryan everytime a funny scene came on to see if he was laughing as well. Things were going pretty great, well at least for her. She really hoped Ryan was having a good time too. Just as she was thinking it, she felt him scoot closer and put a hand under the blanket, reaching to hold hers. She entwined her fingers with his and smiled.

She turned her head towards him at his question. "Well I hope those two are hitting it off because I so want some juicy details later. I'm gonna grill Hyunjee about it." She grinned at the thought of cornering him to know all the tea.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal starstucker starstucker

A blood curdling scream can be heard from above and a few seconds later a tremendous thud from the bushes outside the resort.

A knock on the resorts door and a mysterious voice shouts "Hello? Anybody there".

"Dustin! N-no! I told you not to get anywhere NEAR the helicopter! Mein gott..." I would land the heli and then approach the door. "So this is it...."

1581140702385.png
Nate Saito: At the pool with starstucker starstucker
Even out of the corner of his eye, he could see Hyunjee's blush seemed to be making its way to Nate's face, and it was just unfair how smooth Hyunjue was about the whole thing. "I wouldn't say I don't want to see you dive," Nate answered with a playful double negative to spice things up. That's how Nate Saito spiced things up, and it sure looked like it was working. He stopped floating on his back to tread water again, actually facing Hyunjee and getting that smirk full-on.

And that was what got his guard down for the rapid fire flattery that came next. A super-cute pet name right before that sentence about eyes, Nate's eyes, on Hyunjee, and he loved the idea of it? Nate made some wordless sound of surprise, he barely knew what. "I, I think I forgot... words. For a second, heh."

Soon, he'd wish he forgot words. "Okay, so, I don't have any cute pet names yet, but I'm gonna get you one now. And it's gonna be perfect," he insisted, feeling that blush spread to his ears. There went his goofy romantic streak... Nate just couldn't help being won over by little gestures like that. From a guy he basically just met, but c'mon! How was he supposed to resist all this? Why would he want to? It was just day one, no harm done. And maybe... Maybe he was serious. Only one way to find out.

"So," he laughed not even halfway through the sentence, that bright, electric energy finally surfacing. "Guess that settles that. You dive, I'll forget to blink. And maybe breathe."

Like he wasn't already in danger of that from the droplet of water running along his jaw and the fact that Nate was up close enough to see it, wondering what it'd be like to have his hand following its path if he'd just be brave enough. And being on land couldn't hurt his odds either.

Something did seem a bit off about Sarah but either way, she was cute and he enjoyed the time they were spending together. “No…don’t do that, I like when you talk. It was just a joke…” He felt like maybe he was being an asshole without realizing it or something.

As the movie proceeded and they held hands he laughed with her on scenes that were indeed funny. Whenever romance scenes came on he found himself glancing at her and checking her out some more but he tried not to be too obvious. As they held hands however she seemed to smile and entwined their fingers, this made a warmth in his heart appear, he wanted to make a move on her but he wasn’t exactly sure what to do. Ryan’s first instinct was to buy himself some time while the last romantic section of the movie began to play. He asked her how she felt about the other two she seemed so fond of on this trip with them.

“Hehe ya, something tells me that those two are definitely having a good time. That Hyunjee guy seemed to be a little too shy though don’t you think? Would he actually make a move on blondie?” He asked genuinely still deciding whether or not he should go for it. The romantic scene was just about to end and they began to make out making Ryan a little fidgety until he commented. “Well, …we should have something a bit juicy too right?” Before she could answer he went in for the kiss and kissed her passionately holding her close to him for a moment before parting to see her reaction. He just hoped he made the right move…

Vi_Vi_ Vi_Vi_

Okay, that was absolutely smooth and Hyunjee found it hard to keep his flaming bisexual ass under control. However, he needed to keep his smooth idol look up if he wanted to woo Nate into submission.

But he wasn't complaining about the reaction to his flirting. "It's flattering to know I can make you speechless."

"Oh, really? I can't wait to see what you come up with, babydoll," he smirked, knowing that pet name could get absolutely anyone. Goddamn, he was on a roll! He couldn't jinx it, but he didn't think he would, considering he hadn't turned into a stuttering mess, hiding his face in the corners of walls.

"Alright then. I'll try not to splash you," he smiled, gliding over to the edge of the pool and lifting himself up as gracefully as he could. Standing and stretching his arms, he took a small step back and dove into the water effortlessly again, surfacing easily and glancing to Nate to check if he'd accidentally been splashed.

Crooked Compass Crooked Compass

Last edited:
1581140702385.png
Nate Saito:
"Yeah, y'know," he said and half-shrugged as much as he could while treading water. "I'm a sucker for pretty and witty." The irony wasn't lost on him, that having a way with words made him speechless. But the next nickname took his thoughts and let him giggling sheepishly, head empty.

"Uh, try and go easy on me," he suggested. "For whatever I come up with, I mean, you're fine. Doing fine." Man, Nate was determined to overthink all his sentences right now. So much for that upper hand.

At his consideration for Nate, he found more of his metaphorical footing. "And you're a gentleman too? Man, am I glad I gave you my number."

He thought about moving aside as he spoke, but he was watching Hyunjee. Who seemed to be moving with as much poise as a single human being could muster for the sole purpose of making it so Nate's brain would hyper focus on him. Again with the water tracing his toned build as he lifted himself out of the pool like some kind of mystical aquatic creature, certainly not anyone who should look twice at Nate, but well, it was Nate's attention he wanted and Nate's he was getting.

it wasn't until he stretched his arms (beautiful to watch, seeing how the lean muscles of his arms pulled at his shoulders too, a cascade of eye candy) that Nate realized he was very much in the way of the 'not being splashed' plan.

"Right, yeah," he said mostly to himself and moved haphazardly aside. Too late to miss the splash, actually, but he got to be even closer to the dive that showed off everything about Hyunjee that he liked physically. Which was not helping Nate's flustered state at all, so why did he do this to himself? Worth it, worth it, worth it, his mind chanted as she shook the water off. It was a miracle he didn't it in his eyes, it really was. "Not fast enough," he explained the shake. "Makes you feel better, we can have a splash fight. Winner takes the other one on a date tomorrow."

If that worked, he was a genius. If it backfired, he was a stupid idiot spending the rest of this vacation in his suite eating comfort food. Either way, it didn't make a ton of sense. Loser got to go on a date, winner got to plan it? C'mon, Nate. "Or we can pretend I just said that dive was a 10/10, incredible. I mean, whichever." Too late to play it cool, but Nate was ready to try and save some kinda face.

"Aww, you think I'm pretty? Such a suck-up this one is," he teased with his winning little smirk that he liked to save for those he genuinely wanted to impress. He licked his top lip slowly as he considered his next words for this little war of flirting. He had to pray to whatever love gods were up there that the next few nicknames he had in mind wouldn't blow up in his face.

"Oh, I'd certainly be displeased if you regretted giving me your number. I certainly don't dislike having it," he smiled coyly. He secretly found himself absolutely loving how forward Nate could be. This one was certainly one that he could get used to seeing.

He eyed Nate as he stretched out of the pool, noting that he wasn't moving out of the way, which was...concerning, but he decided to trust that Nate would move in time. He stretched his arms slowly and dove again, surfacing with as much grace as he could possibly muster. He prayed it was enough to impress Nate at least a little bit until he realized that the other had been splashed. His face, riddled with concern, quickly turned into one of confusion and mild offense as he was splashed. However, at the proposition, his eyebrow raised and a smirk overtook the minor annoyance on his features.

"Cazzo di merda, you're quite the forward one," he purred, the accent definitely giving him sexy points. "Mm, I like it. I'm down for it. First person to give up is the loser. No being too distracting, adorably in your case. Sound fair to you, angel?"

Okay, that pet name was a given. It worked on most anyone, but then again...Nate wasn't like the others he'd playfully flirted with in the past. Oh god, he hoped this worked.

(Oh my lord I'm so sorry i haven't responded sooner)
Aranxa had wandered to the gardens of the resort after everyone had left, when she heard a scream and banging on the doors. She jumped, clutching her bag. It probably wasn't anything that bad. Maybe someone just dropped something on their foot, and screamed. She shook her head, trembling, and slowly paced to the main doors. She didn't dare open them, but she managed to get out a hoarse "Hello?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back