JustNicole

Christina (Zelda) Murdock

Changer Rouge​

paulina_by_h1fey-d8mzfiq.jpg

Basic Information

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Physical Description: While Christina appears like a normal woman of average build and stature of around 5’5”, Christina suffers from a psychosomatic limp in her right leg which causes her to move slowly and use a walking cane.

hera-julie-l-hoddinott.jpg
Work Information

Profession: Christina’s profession is that of a full-time German Shepard dog named Zelda. Yes, Christina works in the United Kingdom as a German Shepherd police dog. She’s gone through standard police dog training with her friend who works as her “handler” while she is in her dog form. Being on a collar with a lead/leash for most the day was certainly strange at first, but over the years it has become second nature to Christina. She works her shift as the police dog, then changes back into human form generally at her friend’s home, as police dog handlers in the UK do keep their dog at their home.

Organizations: As Zelda, Christina is a dog in the Metropolitan Police Dog Support Unit.

Personal Information

Family: Christina is close with her family, and infrequently travels back to Psydrium on her off days via a Traveler to see her family and other friends who live there. Her family consists of her non-biological psionic Dreamer mother named Rachel Murdock aged 66 who lives Psydrium and is retired, and her non-biological psionic Author father Arthur Murdock aged 67 who also lives in Psydrium and is retired.

Personality: Christina funnily enough emphasizes many of the characters of a dog. The joke is that is what drew to her becoming a dog much of the time in the first place. An Ambivert, Christina uses the advantages of powers to get ample time for both introverted and extroverted activities. She’s known as something of a socialite among her friends on the weekends in Psydrium.

Major Strength: Loyalty is Christina’s best strength. She will stick by her friends or those she has loyalty to come hell or highwater.

Biggest Flaw: A bit a of a firecracker, Christina has a fiery side to her that when unleashed can be wild and unpredictable. When she gets passionate or fired up about something, you’d have better luck trying to stop the sun from turning. In a way, this can make her something of a loose cannon

Creator's Information

What I enjoy most in RPs: Character Development, Character Interaction, Story-Telling

What I most want to do in this RP: Character Development, Character Interaction, Story-Telling

What I most want to do with this character: I’d like to take and grow this relatively untested, yet passionate character who is primed to go through a crucible in their life to see who they will be on the other side, and how the crucible shapes and forms who they will become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back