Looking for Christian who wants to talk about God

ImaGiraffe

Hello there. My name is Andrew, and I am a 14-year-old. I am looking for other Christians who want to discuss God, share Bible verses, memories, prayers, etc..
If you are interested I would love to talk to you.

Also, please tell me a little about you...

hey there! Name's Idea, though you can call whatever ya want, cause I like nicknames. I'm a 20 year old Roman Catholic from Portugal, and someone with a real passion for philosophy.

If you want to talk about matters of God, do feel free to talk to me here, send me a PM, whatever makes you comfortable :)

hey there! Name's Idea, though you can call whatever ya want, cause I like nicknames. I'm a 20 year old Roman Catholic from Portugal, and someone with a real passion for philosophy.

If you want to talk about matters of God, do feel free to talk to me here, send me a PM, whatever makes you comfortable :)
Okay will do...

'Ello, I'm Sol, and I am a 23 year old Christain. I do not claim a type/denomination.

I recently got rebaptized, and am trying to reconnect with my God. I found a church that I absolutely love. They accept everyone, and they do not care what you look like (raised in a church where you wore your best best clothes). So I've beeb trying to go there every Sunday when I can. They have little classes and ministries, and I've wanted to go to them but I either forget, plan over it by mistake, or sleep in and miss it...

I have always felt distant in my relationship, but I feel this way because I am not in the mindset that I should be in. At least, that's how I describe it.

I'm Relic, I'm 28 and I am a born again Southern Baptist Christian.

I don't go to church much/anymore, because that's not where I feel God. If I wanna talk to him and devote time to just talking to him I don't find myself rushing off to a church, I find myself simply calling out to him and talking to him. It maybe at my desk at work, it could be when I'm huddled up under my blankets crying because I've had a crappy day but usually it's when I'm out walking trails or in the cattle fields on my Grandparents ranch.

My father was a pastor and I guess you could say I fit the stereotype of the "Preacher's Daughter" I did go off the deep end, for a moment, at one point... But every day I am trying to find the right path and do better.

Hey Idea! My wife and I are actually converting to Eastern Orthodox. I'm looking for more RC friends as well as Orthodox. Perhaps we can go over some similarities and the current political climate surrounding the Orthodox and RC (i.e, the Ecumenical Patriarch and Rome, for example)?

Hey Idea! My wife and I are actually converting to Eastern Orthodox. I'm looking for more RC friends as well as Orthodox. Perhaps we can go over some similarities and the current political climate surrounding the Orthodox and RC (i.e, the Ecumenical Patriarch and Rome, for example)?
Sure! I’m not super familiar with the Orthodox Church’s teachings, but I am more than willing to learn and share. Please do feel free to come talk to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back