• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Chordling's 1 x 1 Search for Death, Destruction, & Friendship

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
Welcome 🌸

I’m Chordling- that’s a hard “ch” as in “chaos” and “charisma”. I also go by Chord or Ling! I have been roleplaying for about 12 years. In the real world, I am a professional musician and teacher. My other hobbies include crocheting, video games, and cooking!

My posting pace may vary a lot but you can expect an average of two responses per week. I write in paragraph style, third person, past tense. It might make it easier if we both write with the same perspective. The quality of my response always comes before the length. The length of my responses will be affected by the pacing of the story's current scene. At this time, my roleplay responses may be shorter and slower paced, since I am working on breaking my writing hiatus.

I am over the age of 25, and I believe that I work best in a roleplaying environment with folks similar to my own age, or older, but I do not want to discourage other people of different age ranges from contacting me. It's a lot more fun when I get to know who my roleplaying partner is over time, and by becoming roleplaying partners, it means that I am also interested in becoming your friend. Maintaining a consistent connection with writing partners is very important to me. There may be periods where there is more OCC than roleplaying.

Please be fluent in English reading and writing. It's important that we understand each other's messages. Please be willing to collaborate. I like to focus on plot development and character creation. I want to become a team that plans and writes a story we both enjoy. I prefer to write as one primary character and include other minor characters based on the story’s needs. I want to become invested in the stories and the characters we create so I can gush about it in my head during the boring periods of the day. I do not require romance in my stories and I think it’s more fun to explore other relationship dynamics: siblings, parents, or otherwise.

Characters 💖
🌱 Prince Airdan — a royal elf suitable for suitable for high fantasy settings involving adventure, (mxm) romance, family conflict, and self discovery.

⚔️ Nora the Barbarian — a barbarian suitable for high fantasy settings involving adventure, family, and the struggles of growing up.

👑 Princess Marcella and Prince Fritz – a sibling duo suitable for high fantasy settings involving political intrigue, and grieving the loss of family.

Contact 📬

Still interested or want to know more? Send me a private message, or post here if you are still waiting to achieve the account requirements to start private conversations, and let's get to know each other. :)
  • When did you start roleplaying?
  • What are some other hobbies you have?
  • Which time zone do you live in?
  • What do you think makes a successful roleplay?
  • What are your roleplaying strengths?
  • What are your roleplaying weaknesses?
  • Please describe your roleplay writing style.
  • Do you have any roleplaying pet peeves? What are they?
  • What are you looking for in the next roleplay you join?
  • Which ideas did you find interesting from the interest check?
  • What questions do you have for me?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back