• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chinese dragon x fox demon...or something else ( m/f | m/m | f/f ) šŸ‰

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
n4DdJTb.png

Hello hello... I have no explanation for that random request, but saw so many cool art pieces depicting this kind of setting and it inspired me hh. A chinese/japanese type of setting (At least loosely based on those motives) with all kinds of demons and mainly dragons. Of course, any character would have a human (and maybe a half-human) form, depending on the kind of demons we would go with... it does not even have to be a demon for the second character, it could very well be a human. Dragon x fox demon just came to me as both are quite traditional monsters...

I would prefer to play the dragon but I'm not really dead set on that, so I'm open to taking another role too āœØ

I play all kinds of parings. But in m//f I prefer playing the male side (Altho I'm not dead set on that rule)

The rp would probably require some worldbuilding for this kind of fantasy world or at least the ground rules, so hopefully, anyone who will message me will be open to that ^^

For plots... um, finally, time to write down some ideas!

[PLACEHOLDER]

ABOUT ME AND OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 8+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to college and other stuff. Iā€™m 21 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like world-building, character development, and romance with a good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back