• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Chimp v Joon v Autumn: Trio-Three-Way Battle Royal

Autumn McJavabean

Prettier than you.
An illustrious valley filled with snow-capped mountains, rocky pillars and a grassy plain. At the center, running through the middle of the valley and aided by the mountains melting snow, rivers connect into a larger, yet shallow river bank. The clouds partially covered the sky, but they were still scarce enough that the sun illuminated the valley with its warm heat in this late-spring season. It was quite from interference as nature did its thing; Birds chirped, foxes played and butterflies moved from plant to plant.

Walking deep within the valley, glad in low-level warrior armor, a steel pauldron on her left shoulder, a sword attached to her back hip with a shield attached to her upper back.

1548279800577.png

Her blonde hair blowing in the soft wind. This was Theresa Malestorm, a knight of the grandiose and well-known city and capital of the Western region, Regalious. She was a Captian of a squad and had been in seven battles and survived. Though highly skilled, she often enjoyed the peaceful and serene outdoors. Her armor shined slightly in the sunlight, gleaming with the water she neared. There she knelt down, the sound of her gear clunking and squicking as she placed a hand on the surface of the water.

"Finally," she began, "peace and quiet. 'Luminus Armuritor.'" Suddenly, with the words spoken, her armor glowed yellow and began to fade, particle by particle, as if being absorbed into nature's air. She was a special type of warrior, one that relied on mana, a work of magical energy that flowed through living creatures. She naturally, thanks to her passive and genetic history, was able to rely on magic easier and used it while in close combat. She had a list of different spells which conjured up unique weapons and armors. Because her current one was so light, it was useful to move quickly and remain on the defensive while in a new area. This area she was in was on the corner of another nation's borders. Five nations connected in this valley.

1548280380471.png

Her appearance changed and shimmered into a silk dress and bra. She stood up and began to walk into the water when she felt something in the air. She was a half-breed elf, who originally was shunned by society but eventually earned their respect. She stood there, knee-deep in the heart of the river, which had to be as wide as a football field. Her ears twitched as the sound of someone else walking ringed in her sensitive ears. "Hmm?" She turned around to see who it was, but they were not alone in this peaceful, colorful valley.

Joonster25 Joonster25 ChimpMan ChimpMan Only, please. Thank you.

The whirl of the gun spinning around his gloved fingers as he tossed it from hand to hand whistled through the air as he ambled into view. He wore an ordinary attire that consisted of a black shirt, a pair of jeans, combat boots, and a cowboy hat on his head. A red scarf slung across his neck, covering the lower part of his face, allowing those who looked at him to catch only a glimpse of his dark complexion. He sat the gun into one of his many holsters, tipped his hat, and let his thumbs hook the pockets of his jeans.

"Miss," his voice came out grumpy and rough. "I'm only going to say this once. My client, Kanai Phil Yanakas, has a thing for elves. He has requested that the first one I find, I'm supposed to bring to him. It just so happens to be that you're the one I found. I don't know what he wants with elves, I'm just doing my job. I don't ask questions or deal with petty politics. Come quietly and no bullets will be wasted in the process of getting my client what he wants. Are we clear?"

The gunman squinted, staring the elf down, watching for anything out of the ordinary. He heard something shift in the area around him, and could have sworn that there was someone else around. Although he paid the disturbance no mind, he took note of it, kept his wits about him, and promised himself that he'd proceed with caution. There were actually five other elves before finding this one, and each one of them had somehow gotten away. He wasn't going to let this one slip out of his hands.

Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean ChimpMan ChimpMan

The odious call to her forced her to turn around and see where the voice came from. A man with guns. That's all he was; nothing more nor less. She stood up as he made himself look more aggressive, making a spurious demand. As if anyone had the gall to command or request she, or any elf for that matter, become an abject slave to someone for there, she only could guess, sexual deviant behaviors. No, she would take a bold stand against this individual and defend her right as a sovereign citizen of her country and a rational thinking human, being she was only half of that.

"No, I don't think so," she began, "you seem to have something stuck in your mouth. I suggest you spit it out and rethink what words you conjure up next," she demanded. Her eyes glowed bight ocean or even sky blue, her pointy ears sticking out of her blonde hair and her smooth and soft skin began to shimmer. A neon blue glow overtook her body like a cacoon as light blue matter began to form around her in the shape of a new outfit and weapon only to solidify, soon coming apart and disintegrating in the air as the blue energy peeled and cracked, revealing her new outfit underneath. A soft and warm breeze flowed across the large diverse valley, however, it was a radiating wind from her magic.

Theresa was a special force of knight. The capital city of Regalious, in the western region, was one of the first to modernize and diversify their armed forces. Instead of your typical archer, mage, knight and silent blade, a special type of rogue, Regalious trained few who were exceptionally skilled either in magic with a decent showing of skill in physical activity or someone who was eventually skilled in both as an average or above. Of these special forces of Regalious, Theresa Malestorm was one of them. She was skilled and competent enough to lead squads of her own soldiers and earn the respect of the peasants. Physically, she was capable. But for magic, she was slightly above average in skill but advanced in her ability to catch up or learn magic traits. Due to her being an elf, she was naturally going to be better in magic than humans, even if she was a half-breed. Despite all of this, she has shown to have either access to a large pool of magic, resistance to magic fatigue or knows of advance mana drawing techniques because while she was above average by a small bit in magic traits, she ultimately could use magic as a reservoir of energy for hours, could use spells and cast them, costing much less mana than your average mage. Because of this, she was known as a form of "Battle Mage," warriors that wielded the powers of magic, enhancing their abilities.

As long as she had mana, knew incantations and had her head, overall, she could summon a plethora of armor and women she has learned and acquired over the years. And mana she had.

"Turn back now and I will not arrest you. I will look the other way. However, know this, having just confessed to an officer of the Regalious empire, and near the border, I am authorized to arrest you for conspiracy of and for attempting elf trafficking," she boldly stated as her glow faded and she was left standing in a new gear set. On her was a bonze looking armor, or a dirty gold/yellow, that connected from her chest to her legs, covering them as well. The feet ends were pointed, enough to pierce skin if used as a weapon. Her shoulder armor was thicker and white with a white cape gilded in black and gold hung from her back with a thick fur wrapped around her from left to right, open only at the front. Her hair looked shorter and slightly darker, albeit not by much, still very much a blonde.

1549503133050.png

This man was attempting to take her, even with force and she could only assume death was an option. She had heard of elves being attacked. Naturally, elves were highly discriminated against ever since the Great War almost 200 years ago where the elven empire fought against the humans. The elves lost, their power disbanded and left them scattered and weak, vulnerable and scared. Most elves disagreed with the war, and more so, while elves live longer and stay youthful for extended periods, there could not possibly be a living elf from the Great War, let alone one that supported the empire. So it ultimately made sense she was being threatened, elves were sold on the black market and were used for anything from servitude, sex slavery or even bodyguards. Some elves went in themselves in hopes it was a better life than living on the streets, hated and attacked by the population. A royal bodyguard as an elf, while basically a slave, would most certainly live well.

That said, it was still a surprise someone had the nerve to ask her this as if Theresa would allow it. She had no authority to kill, especially since this was a five border area, making one wrong move a possible road to war and mass killings.

Joonster25 Joonster25

"Well shit," said the gunman, realizing what he had just walked into. Looking at the transformation before him, he wasn't quite sure if his client would still be interested. But the person standing before him was indeed an elf, and what was standing before him could very well be all smoke and mirrors. A magical disguise to hide away the elf's true form. Or it could really be an officer of the Regalious empire, and he could be in deep trouble if he didn't just carry on about his business without so much as another word. Decisions, decisions.

He squinted at the woman standing in front of him, as deciding. His mind was already made up thought. The money was worth the risk. The bottom of a bottle of alcohol was his only friend in the world, and he'd meet with being evicted from his apartment tomorrow if he didn't show up with the money today. Either way, it was another step closer to the possibility of death. Inaction would lead to more and more problems, and he couldn't afford to put any more of them on his shoulders.

The gunman preformed the most natural movement for him in the world and flicked his wrist, his right hand grabbing one of his guns and aiming it expertly, his other hand open and flat against the top of the barrel. His eyes flashed blue as he muttered, "6 Shot," and fired six bullets from his gun, with only the sound of one gunshot filling the air. Six bullets traveled alongside each other as if they were fired from a shotgun, each one aiming precisely at a specific part of the body.

The heart, the stomach, the right arm, the left arm, the right leg, the left leg. Each bullet moving towards the target's limbs would prove to be fatal, aiming to hit a vein to produce a bleed effect. Sure it probably wasn't the best idea to injure his target in such a way, but he wasn't worried in the slightest. Along the side of his right leg was a small pack that contained a first aid kit. The gunman had seen many things in his years of living. Experience was the incentive you needed to come prepared in any and every situation.

"Damn shame you feel that way, miss," the gunman said. "Had we met on any other day, I'd say I might be willing to back down. But today I've got nothing to lose but bullets."

Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean ChimpMan ChimpMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back