• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Chilly's Search for Roleplay Partners *Updated 05/25/2022* -- CLOSED

ChillyTiger

queen of prose and coffee
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!
This is my general search thread for roleplay partners. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested, so I don't miss you here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆ About Me/Preferences ☆

Female -- 24 -- LGBT+ -- Advanced Lit. -- All Genders & Pairings -- Doubling/Tripling/+ -- Original & Fandom Plots -- Multi-Paragraph Responses -- 13 Years Experience
Aside from the basics, I'm a pretty eager, easygoing person. I'm obsessed with writing and I'm willing to give anything a shot!
We're definitely going to get along if you have a playful sense of humor, enjoy videogames/movies, and wouldn't mind hanging out once in a while.
**It is important to note, however, that I'm currently struggling with burnout and post/writing anxiety, so there is a chance that I won't always meet length/quality/post requirements all of the time. If you're able to understand and tolerate this, please continue.**

My favorite genres are high fantasy, slice-of-life, and drama.
My only banes are anime, simply because I've never seen any, and history, because I never paid attention.
I'm fine with swearing/mature themes. Nothing bothers me!
I can and will play M/M, M/F, and F/F pairings platonically and romantically, but my least favorite for romance is M/M.
I prefer to OOC on Discord because I get notifications quicker, but RPN works, too!

☆ What I'm Looking For ☆

I'm looking for someone who really, truly gets into their roleplays and who can be a long-term, reliable partner.
The most important things to me are that you don't ghost (communication is key!) and that you be open to collaboration and criticism.
It's not required, but if you're okay with mature writing/themes, that'd be ideal!
Even though I'm advanced lit., I don't mind semi-lit. or literate as long as you attempt to drive the plot with me and you don't godmod.
Also not required, but ideally, please OOC! It helps with planning in the RP, as well as getting to know each other. I’m here to make friends, too!

☆ Fandoms ☆
Note: I usually only do Canon x Canon if I find the plot really interesting.

Game of Thrones
Harry Potter
His Dark Materials
Marvel
Minecraft -- OC x OC only!
Red Dead Redemption -- no Canon x Canon
The SCP Foundation
Twilight

**Feel free to pitch others! These are just the ones I can remember that I could see making an interesting plot for. As long as I've read or seen enough of a fandom to understand, I'm definitely down!**

☆ Plots! ☆

Anything checked off in the sub-genre section of this thread is something I'd be interested in trying.
Mix-and-match them however you will, and we will most likely be able to come up with something juicy!

I’ve had bad experiences with plagiarism in the past, so for peace of mind, here's some basic summaries of my plot ideas:

KEY

* = WIP title
Color = the role I prefer to play
☆ = craving

TITLE
GENRES/TAGS
SUMMARY
A Royal Decision ☆​
Medieval/Romance/Forbidden Love​
A princess is betrothed by her father to a prince from a neighboring kingdom, yet on the night of the celebratory ball in their honor, falls in love with someone they aren't supposed to. I prefer this to be F/F only.
Artificial Love​
Sci-Fi/Romance/Mental Illness -- MATURE​
The MC, having never been able to find love, creates a robot that is designed to give them exactly what they need.​
Harry Potter Story*​
Fanfic/Magic/Fantasy​
We can discuss the plot for this, considering all the potential options. I would prefer this be OC x OC, but OC x Canon is fine if the plot is interesting.
Here in Spirit ☆​
Paranormal/Friendship​
A family moves into a seemingly normal house, and one of the members meets the ghost of a former resident, who attempts to make friends.​
RDR2 Story* ☆​
Fanfic/Western/Coming-of-Age​
Set in the world of Red Dead Redemption (2, specifically), a family of siblings fight to survive after the loss of their father.​
Slice-of-Life*​
Slice-of-Life/Rapid, Mini Response​
This could either be set in an apartment/new roommate setting, or traveling to a vacation at the beach.
The Breadline​
Romance/Fluff/Slice-of-Life​
A middle-class character (Muse A) decides to take a familiar homeless character (Muse B) home for the holidays, and Muse B's outlook on life begins to change.​

The plots in the table can all be customized.
I'm also down for discussing any of your plots/ideas! Just shoot me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back