• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒π˜ͺ𝘳, 𝘣𝘦𝘡𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘸𝘒𝘳𝘦. ❞ ➳ πšŠπšžπšπšžπš–πš— πš–/πš– πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘

ghost_tea

πš–πš’πšπš—πš’πšπš‘πš 𝚝𝚎𝚊 πš™πšŠπš›πšπš’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ghostie’s search
;; autumn
hello, i am known as ghost_tea. some call me ghost, others ghostie, even just tea. college graduate, in my twenties, long time writer with several years of experience. prefer my partners to be close to my age, write in third person and more than a paragraph. please be comfortable with dark themes and lgbtq+ characters. m|m couples are my current muse. your gender behind the screen is irrelevant.

my favorite holiday is halloween and the spookiness is a yearlong love. a good portion of my plots are centered around themes of horror, mystery and the supernatural.

β€’β€’ word bank β€’β€’

angst, hurt, comfort, fluff, horror, trauma, crime, mystery, dark themes, supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, demons, witches, magic, vampires, werewolves, fae, faeries, aliens, clones, apocalypse, plagues, zombies, mutants, wastelands, space, artists, music, smoking, drinking, fantasy, kingdoms, ocean, exploration, leviathans, extraterrestrial, fairy tales, government experiments

β€’β€’ sentence starters β€’β€’

β€œone last road trip before the summer’s really over?”
β€œplease explain to me what makes apple picking a romantic date.”
β€œnope. i don’t mess with ghosts or tarot cards or ouija boards.”
β€œare you seriously superstitious?”
β€œa corn maze? have you never seen a horror movie?!”
β€œif anything touches me in that haunted house i’m punching first and asking questions later.”
β€œi just did some calculations, and i’ve been able to determine that you’re full of shit.”
β€œwhat about a compromise? i’ll kill them first, and if it turns out they were friendly, i’ll apologize.”
β€œi don’t hate you… i just don’t like that you exist.”
β€œit’s not that you’re wrong, exactly, you’re just extremely not right.”
β€œput the candy in the bucket or fight me to the death.”
β€œdespite the cliche, it’s not me, it’s you.”
β€œyou better take care of that car or i swear i’ll haunt your ass!”
β€œthis is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done.”
β€œyou’re like, five feet tall. how you gonna reach me, shortie?”
"i recognize that you have reached a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision i have elected to ignore it.”
β€œdo you need me to kill someone for you?”
β€œi’m weird, you’re weird, we could have weird little babies and live weirdly ever after if it wasn’t for the fact i find you repulsive.”
β€œy'know, your roof may not be the safest place for us to stargaze.”
β€œthis is why you made me drive three hours out into the middle of nowhere? to gaze at the stars?”

β€’β€’ plots β€’β€’

**** muse a comes from a poor family that has always struggled to make ends meet. they work as often as they can to pay the bills, but lately, all their hard work seems to be for nothing. as it turns out, one of their relatives has been gambling away the family’s funds. when muse a finds out, they’re devastated and furious. to make matters worse, muse b has shown up to collect the unpaid debtsβ€”and he doesn’t plan on leaving without the money he’s owed.

*** muse a is a monster. a scary, hideous creature made of nightmares and blood. he’s also miserable and lonely, lurking in a dark basement all alone. muse b is the human who has broken into the abandoned house, seeking the thrill of adventure.

*** muse a is a witch without a familiar, which significantly lessens their power. finding a familiar is a slow, difficult process, and muse a is not a patient person. insert muse b, a familiar without a witch, who doesn’t want to be tied down to anyone. one way or another, muse a and muse b meet, and instantly don’t get along. muse a thinks it’s ridiculous for a familiar not to have a partner and muse b wants to be left alone.

*** our muses stumble upon a murderous town where everyone is trying to kill them. will they survive and find a way to get out of the town unnoticed? or will they get trapped there when night falls and end up a victim to one of their many murders? why in the hell is everyone out to kill them, anyway?

*** on a normal day, things start going badly when every natural disaster possible starts happening. tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, sinkholes, hurricanes, disease…it seems almost impossible to survive, but that doesn’t mean our muses won’t try. do they ever find safety and do the disasters ever come to a stop?

**** our muses are stuck in a shopping mall when the zombie apocalypse hits in full force. they’re forced to pair up in order to survive against the undead.

*** muse a doesn’t believe in the paranormal. ghosts don’t exist. how could they? people who die don’t just get to stick around afterwards, that made no sense. muse a applied for a new job in an art gallery and he’s thrilled when he learns he’s been hired. the owner of the gallery has a very strange set of rules. the strangest being to never, ever, look at the painting in the back of the gallery at night. it’s a weird job. muse b, a longtime employee, is even weirder. so muse a has to look. it’s, like, rule number one of being told not to do something. the painting wasn’t supposed to come to life and try to kill him.

**** muse a and muse b have been dating for about a month. they met only a few months prior to dating, but they’re knee deep in the honeymoon phase of their relationship. they’re planning to move in together, maybe adopt a pet, and everything is perfect. muse a plans a date on a quiet friday night, arranging flowers and cooking dinner, but muse b never shows up. angry and upset over his calls being ignored, muse a waits for muse b to get home, and he does very late in the morning. as it turns out, muse b was attacked by a dog on his way home. after that, it’s like muse b starts to change. mood swings, crankiness, possessive behavior… and it’s only getting worse, as the full moon begins to approach.

**** muse a moves into a new house. it’s old, but it was cheap, and he couldn’t turn his nose up at the deal. the real estate agent never mentioned the crawl space in the attic. muse a heads through it, curious about where it leads, and ends up in a terrifying world of demonic creatures. muse b is the first person they run into, but muse a quickly realizes that even muse b may not be human after all.

*** muse a is convinced his apartment is haunted. he hears strange noises, sees shadows, and can’t step into the place without a chill going up his spine. muse b is his neighbor, an exhausted skeptic who is very tired of being woken up at two o’clock in the morning by muse a’s terrified screams.

**** our muses are enjoying their last year at summer camp. they’re ready for fun in the sun, s’mores, and spooky campfire stories. they aren’t ready to have a camper go missing. while some campers are pointing fingers and accusing one another, our muses are busy banding together to uncover the truth.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
:ghost::ghost::ghost:

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

I’ve been gone for too long.

a summertime, spooky bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back