• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Chill Search Thread

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
About Me
Hello, my name is Clouds and I am once again looking for (a) new partner(s).
I am currently 25 years old and working a full time job (and will have a side job in the near future as a nail tech).
Because of this my schedule is all over the place.
I should be able to reply once a week (or more depending on how life is going).

My writing is about intermediate level, some decent paragraphs and such but definitely not novel-worthy.
I take my time to write up replies though, hence why I prefer quality over quantity (just no one-liners as I need some story to get this going).
I can play any gender and don't mind any sexuality, but I will draw the line at furries...

What I Am Looking For
✭ Someone who doesn't push me to reply every day...
✭ One who brings plot to the story (I don't want to carry it entirely by myself).
✭ Someone who is able to write more than one small paragraph.

What I Don't Like
† Furries, overly dismorphed main characters (horror/grotesque).
† One-liners.
† Pregnancy (I just don't get into this...).
† Really heavy themes such as drugs abuse.

Pairings
❀ Childhood Friends (who reunite)
❀ Person Who Tries To Lose Weight x Personal Coach/Colleague/Boss
❀ Yakuza Gang Members
❀ Single Parent x Teacher
❀ College Student x Teacher
❀ CEO x Poor
❀ Wizard/Witch x Adventurer
❀ Hero x Demon Lord
❀ Immortal x Terminally Ill Person
❀ Enemies to Lovers
❀ ...

If interested do send me a message instead of replying below, I will probably ignore and delete those to keep the thread clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back