• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

opossumdad

your friendly neighborhood poltergeist!
howdy! i'm Crow!
26 // they/he!

i'm here looking for a rp or two to occupy my free time and get me writing again!
[fair warning, i can't reply every day, i work close to 50 hours a week rn]

i won't rp with anyone under 18, sorry.
however, i do love talking ooc with my partners!

i don't really care how much you write tbh, as long as you give me smthn to work with, i'll do the same.
i can send samples as well if you'd like to see my writing beforehand, but I promise it's a lot better than me being a crackhead ooc here lol

on to the fun stuff: fandoms! which is primarily what i'll be looking for!
i don't have any specific ideas in mind, but we can brain storm!

[5] akechi // akira
[5] ryuji // akira
[5] mishima // akira
[5] akechi // mishima. yes i'm serious hear me out-
[4] yosuke // yu
[5] pls play maruki x my oc i will die for you. i will play literally any character/ship i just....love....mookie....

don't even judge me.
literally any of the boys // eiden
kuya // quincy

new 2 the fandom, currently on pt 6 so only looking for stuff up to pt 5 rn. feel free to suggest other characters/ships, these are just some of my faves off the top of my head:
[pt2] joseph // caesar
[pt2] poly joseph.
[pt4] josuke // okuyasu
[pt5] bruno // abbacchio
also would love some oc // canon stuff...hmu if u got oc's.

sora // riku
axel // roxas
axel // demyx
i haven't played MoM yet or KHuX but everything else i am well versed in!

exclusively just wanna do oc/canon or oc/oc stuff here, especially the latter!!!
let's think up a cool, maybe darker plot together and go on a pokemon adventure!!

PLS dm me if interested! will probably update this later when my brain isn't fried from work lol​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back