• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Villainy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Era

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...'
This was new information. From the conversations with the children she had and heard, Era knew that some of them seemed prone to sleepwalking, and that they all were hearing a voice drawing them west.
But they were like a tiny mob.
She couldn't wake them up, couldn't stop them, couldn't do much at all except struggle frantically to keep track of the children that were scattered up and down the trail and occasionally try to guide them away from falling off the path into bramble bushes. She didn't really care much that only a couple of them were welcoming of her support. They were all obviously afflicted by the same thing, and dear god she wasn't going to let it drive any of them off of a cliff.
They weren't moving at all that fast of a pace though, so, while it winded her a bit, Era sprinted up and down the road, back and forth, to try and keep tabs on all of the sleepwalking children.

On her run back up to the front of the tiny parade, Santo was awake.
'Oh my... god. You're, god, someone's awake, good...' Era wiped a some sweat off her brow with the edge of her cloak. 'Okay, I, has that happened to you before? And are you alright? Can you follow me while you talk? The other kids are also in some kind of sleepwalking trance down the road, I can't wake them up.' Era had already begun to walk as she was talking.

Randomfella Randomfella @ any other who decides that they're near the front of the group

Last edited:
Silan Munroe (i'm so tired this is probably a mess i'm sorry!!)

For the first time in a long while, Silan ate and laughed with these peculiar strangers, somehow managing to hold a conversation every now and then without seeming too awkward. It was... nice, and if he wasn't so achingly tired he would've loved to experience this feeling forever. Still, when the time came to for him to find a room he happily obliged, falling asleep the moment his head hit his pillow and warmth surrounded him.

-*-

"You're selfish," He heard himself say, staring down the edge of a cliff and watching the waves crash below him. He took a step forward, frowning a bit when his vision blurred. Tears. Another step. No one would miss me, Silan told himself. You pushed them away. You ran away.

One more step, and it'd be over. He'd be alone in whatever was left after this.

And yet, someone was there. A hand on his shoulder gently tugged him back, using more force when he didn't comply right away. He turned, mouth open to yell, but-

But it was her. Ri. It was almost like staring into a reflection, the more Silan looked at her. He rubbed his eyes and turned away. Soft music flooded his ears, familiar yet foreign. It wasn't the tune that usually invaded his dreams, but it was similar. Silan looked to the sky, words scattered amongst the clouds spelling out the lyrics of the song echoing around him.

"I can't get away from this anywhere," Silan laughed, turning back to look at Ri... but she wasn't there anymore.

Then, as if answering him, the voice sung the final line.

I am the voice, I will remain...

-*-

Silan jolted awake, cold rushing through his aching body. His head burned and his shoulder stung... and he realized quickly he was outside. How? Why? Carefully he sat up, trying to get himself oriented to what was going on...

Santo Guineth
The Road West​
yvell_by_las_t-d67dgjd.jpg
"Y-you're that woman from the inn?" Santo wondered aloud, looking around at the other children around them, before looking back toward the woman. "Has what happened to me before? How did you get us here!?" The confusion was clear in Santo's voice, he didn't even know what it was to sleepwalk, then again, the sleep part was hard enough in the past. Raising his right hand to his head, Santo began to rub his eyes and forehead groggily.

The song, however, continued to echo in his mind, still haunting his every thought. A slight scowl began to develop on his face. "Why won't she shut up..." Santo asked himself in a mumble, still clenching his head, before his eyes gazed back to the woman once more. "And why would I follow you?" He questioned crassly, in reality he had no idea who she was, or these other children to be honest, and having them follow him around was recipe for disaster to strike in his own mind. Still, he couldn't help but think back to his dream. What was his obsession with this white-haired girl? Was he really so shallow as to find such a connection with someone due to a familiar feature? He couldn't begin to understand why, the feeling was almost surreal.

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101

Anya gets to her feet, hearing voices ahead, and stumbling toward Santo and Era, an absolute mess from having walked out here in her sleep. “Where are we?” She mumbles blearily, getting a response from Thomas. “Well how the-“ She lets out a long yawn, annoying herself. “Did we get out here? And why do I know where I’m going when I’m sleepwalking, and not when I’m awake? Maybe I should just nap all the time, and get there a lot quicker!” She jokes, still trying to deal with her tangled hair, and not realizing that the others will only hear half of the conversation.

Era

'I didn't get your here, you got here yourself, sleepwalking, and last I saw all the other children from the tavern were the same. And following me is your choice, but all of you seem to be affected by this, and regardless, I'm not going to let it--Oh, Anya! Good-- I'm not going to let it steer any of you into danger. And has this, this sleepwalking trance happened to you before? Is what I meant.' Era hurried over to Anya. 'Are you alright? You aren't hurt?'

Randomfella Randomfella Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

[class=Lines] border-top:1px SOLID #680b0a; margin-bottom:5px; margin-Top:5px; [/class]
3131c352c60fa0d14a4ade8cdfd40f8a.jpg
Ricollete Salida I Interacting: Svisttt Svisttt I Mentioned: Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Randomfella Randomfella Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 I Located: West of where she was; waking up
[div class="Lines"]
Ri enjoyed the evening at the tavern, talking and eating the nice meal with these new people. It was delightful to just be some where with out her labels following her from her village. Once everything was arranged the girl curled up on the inn bed, her beautiful cat seating herself right on Ri's chest. She chuckled and pet Nera gently, making the cat purr as they both drifted to sleep .

Her dreams had her tumbling down and landing on hard earth. Whispers flew about her every where in a sing song manner as an edge of a cliff came to view in the distance. Her feet were bare, she could feel the dry dirt under them as the wind picked up her hair and made it bounce. There was an urge to find the edge, to leap off it and she followed. Kicking up dust her feet ran towards the cliff, the wind getting stronger, the whispering getting louder. The edge was right there, she just had to ju-

Her shoulder was pulled back, as if she was on a leash and at the end was a heavy, dead weight. Ri was jerked away from the edge and came face to face with Silan. Its was odd, he was...he looked just like her. Did she notice that before? He looked at her and kept her on the ground and started to lead her away from the cliff. The whispers becoming more apparent.
"I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain I am the voice of your hunger and pain I am the voice that always is calling you I am the voice, I will remain."
Ri looked back at the edge of the cliff and couldn't help but feel like she was falling anyways as Silan led her away. The world became dark and she tumbled right back to the waking world, gasping as she woke. Ri stumbled back ward, tripping over the worried cat following her and landing on the ground. Catching her breath she looked around. "Where...what...what happened?" Ricollete sat up to see the others walking and waking. They were certainly not at the inn anymore. Beside her she saw Silan, awake and confused. Seeing him in her dream...and seeing him now, he looked so much dorkier. "Heh, what a way to start the day huh?" She sat up and looked over to see The white haired girl and the other boy that was with Jessica from yesterday speaking with Era. "Words" [div class="Lines"][/div]
[/div]

Anya nods, looking at Era’s soul… which is surprisingly more distinct now that she’s noticing. She can get more of a sense of this woman’s facial features, her expression. Interesting. “I don’t think I got hurt, but my horse and all of my stuff is back at the inn.” She says, fairly upset about that. “Oh, I hope they take good care of her, she’s a very good horse…” Anya kind of loves that horse, and it makes her very sad that she might not get back to her now.
Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Randomfella Randomfella

Era

'Oh, that was your horse?' Era chuckled, 'You're more prepared than I ever was. If you two have woken up, the others have probably as well and we can collect ourselves. Let's go.' Era immediately conducted a nervous head count of four, out of... she wasn't sure how many. Dammit. She then took off toward Ri and Silan.
'Are you two alright? We're going to find everyone and then go back to the inn to retrieve all belongings you left behind.'

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Randomfella Randomfella Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Svisttt Svisttt @ any others

[class=Lines] border-top:1px SOLID #680b0a; margin-bottom:5px; margin-Top:5px; [/class]
Ricollete Salida I Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 I Mentioned: Yatasal Yatasal Svisttt Svisttt Ufomi Ufomi Lost Lost Randomfella Randomfella I Located: West of the town; gonna use her powers
[div class="Lines"]
Anya nods, looking at Era’s soul… which is surprisingly more distinct now that she’s noticing. She can get more of a sense of this woman’s facial features, her expression. Interesting. “I don’t think I got hurt, but my horse and all of my stuff is back at the inn.” She says, fairly upset about that. “Oh, I hope they take good care of her, she’s a very good horse…” Anya kind of loves that horse, and it makes her very sad that she might not get back to her now. Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Randomfella Randomfella
Era
'Oh, that was your horse?' Era chuckled, 'You're more prepared than I ever was. If you two have woken up, the others have probably as well and we can collect ourselves. Let's go.' Era immediately conducted a nervous head count of four, out of... she wasn't sure how many. Dammit. She then took off toward Ri and Silan. 'Are you two alright? We're going to find everyone and then go back to the inn to retrieve all belongings you left behind.' AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Randomfella Randomfella Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Svisttt Svisttt @ any others
“Oh we don’t have to go back for our stuff I can bring it hear easy.” Ri blurred out. ”Just give me something to write with no problem. And yes, I’m fine. Just confused but you know. I’m not scared of anything so I’m fine.” She smiled, notneven thinkin about the consequences of revealing her ability. To her it was a no brained, she could write all their stuff here right now. It didn’t even occur o her they may freak out...Well it did but she didn’t care for it right now. With everything happening a magical girl won’t be a problem they can’t handle. Of course if they hand her to the authorities she’ll just escape. It should be easy if shebused her blood to write with. [div class="Lines"][/div]
[/div]

Santo Guineth
The Road West​
Santo began to stare at his hands, so he had been sleepwalking? With all of these other teens? He couldn't begin to understand it, though the girls he had heard speak of the song were here too, did it all link back to the alluring tune? The young man paused, before turning his head to look over at the others that had awoken, slowly taking steps toward them. He was still slugish, his face a painting of confusion, and perhaps... Concern. It didn't help when he overheard what one of them had mentioned.

"We must have been walking for hours, how do you expect to do that with a few written words?" Santo's deepened voice interrupted as he approached, staring toward the girl intently. She was clearly an orphan, like the rest of them seemed to be, who else would venture so far from home? He knew all too well that people like them did not have the connections to get such items delivered so simply. Was there more to this? Something he hadn't taken into consideration? From the beginning he thought he knew the song had something to do with his power, that or more tricks his mind would play on him. Yet with all these others who shared the repeating lyrics, it had to be something else. In his mind, he was alone with these powers, after all.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Era

'You all were walking for hours. It was...' Era let out a heavy sigh. Now that most everyone was accounted for and unharmed, and anxiety that chased exhaustion away began to ease.
'An adventure. Anyway,' She turned back to Ri. 'What do you mean? Do you... do you use magic?' On her travels, Era had come across numerous notable and powerful mages. Though never had she met someone that could use space-bending or portal magic as powerfully as Ri speculated without aid. It seemed even more unrealistic that, if anyone could have mastered magic that extreme, it would be anyone other than some ancient scholar living out her days in seclusion for no purpose other than study.

Silan Munroe (bad post jgkaberjgb i'm sorry!! week has been a mess)

Silan stared at the sleepy group, wondering if he was having another dream.

"Heh, what a way to start the day huh?"

Guess not. Groaning, he stretched and yawned and gave a muffled 'mhm' to Ricolette, finding himself unable to look at her too much. Not after that dream, as silly as it might sound. Shaking his head, as if to shake away the exhaustion plaguing his mind, he grudgingly sat back up and eyed the other children strewn around.

'Are you two alright? We're going to find everyone and then go back to the inn to retrieve all belongings you left behind.'

"Fine, I think... just wasn't expecting ta take a nap in the dirt tonight." Silan said, cracking a little smile despite everything. "And, uhm... what- what dya expect to do witha bit'a paper Rico?" He ventured, looking at her nervously at the mentions of magic from Era and inquiries from a boy with snowy white hair. He wasn't one to judge, of course, he'd be a hypocrite if he did, but he knew some could be... less than accepting when it came to magic. It's why he hid... whatever the hell it was he was able to do.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Randomfella Randomfella

Jessie groaned as she woke up. She could feel dead leaves on the side of her face, as if she had been sleeping in dirt. Lordy... Where am I? Am I back home?
As she stirred, pushing herself onto her knees, she felt fur brush her side, as well as a strange mumbly sound. At first Jessie jumped, but then she saw it was just Mumble. She then hissed in breath as she reached out to pet Mumble. When she drew her hand back, she realized that it had been cut open by a rock she had landed on. "Owie," Jessie whispered. It stung mightily, but it wasn't deep as far as she could tell. Deep enough to bleed a good bit, but not deep enough to do much more than that.
Jessie glanced around, and saw the others from the tavern around her. They were all talking, and sounded just as confused as she was. The tavern... Had she been sleepwalking? She vaguely remembered falling asleep, finding a tree outside to sleep under. And she still had her pack and travelling supplies with her, knowing her own penchant for sleepwalking. But why were the rest of these people here? Were they sleepwalking too? Did they know about the song?
I am the Voice, I will remain...
Jessie shook her head. There were more words now to the song. Not only that, but that dream... Who was that guy, the one who pulled her back from the edge? He seemed so familiar, so... close to her, somehow. And yet she had never seem him before. Jessie got up, and tried to brush herself off with her good hand. She didn't have any clean bandages, but maybe someone else would? She walked up to who appeared to be the only adult with them and asked sheepishly, "Um... Where are we? And do you have any bandages I can have, ma'am? I hurt my hand," she extended her hand, displaying the cut to the people standing around the woman. Mumble stood next to her, and Jessie scratched the dog's ears with her good hand.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Svisttt Svisttt Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Randomfella Randomfella Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

((OOC: Where'd the rest of y'all go?))

Era

At the sound of another voice, Era's head jerked up.
'Oh--dear. Of course!' She hurried over to Jesse and unpacked her medicine kit. Era cut a long strip of gauze and reached for Jessie's hand.
'Here, let me see... oh, that's... that's not bad at all. Here.'
She wrapped up the wound in the gauze and reached back into her bag to retrieve a small clear quartz crystal, whispered something over it, and handed it to Jessie. It began to hum with a pale, silvery light.
'Hold this for a little while. Let me know when it stops glowing.'
Era turned back to everyone else, packed up the medicine kit, retrieved something else, and handed a page of paper and stick of charcoal to Ri.
'So you said you needed something to write with?'

@ everyone

Ricollete Salida I Interacting: Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Yatasal Yatasal Randomfella Randomfella Svisttt Svisttt Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Lost Lost Ufomi Ufomi I Mentioned: N/A I Located: Somewhere west; bring her sword to her.
[div class="Lines"]
"We must have been walking for hours, how do you expect to do that with a few written words?"
"And, uhm... what- what dya expect to do witha bit'a paper Rico?"
Era turned back to everyone else, packed up the medicine kit, retrieved something else, and handed a page of paper and stick of charcoal to Ri. 'So you said you needed something to write with?'
Ri simply grinned at them all and rises a bit of a brow as Era using that crystal. Nonetheless she was more excited to be handed the paper and charcoal than to ask about that. “You’ll see. First. I’ll start with my things.” Getting Nera here will be hard....and that horse Anya spoke about would be the hardest. She took the paper and put it in her leg, writing on it in a delicate looking handwriting. First she wrote specifically ‘Ricollete Salida’s Father’s Sword and Sheath. Shall be brought here, to this spot. ’ the more specific she was the better it would be. With something more complicated like this it was best to be very specific. Looking up at the others she grinned widely and set the paper in the ground. Then simply slid Two finger tips over the word, making them glow brightly and they soon just disappeared and ontop the paper, wa shed father’s sword and that beaten up sheath. “now for the rest of my belongings.” She smiled and giggled, looking at thier reactions. [div class="Lines"][/div]
[/div]

'Oh--dear. Of course!' She hurried over to Jesse and unpacked her medicine kit. Era cut a long strip of gauze and reached for Jessie's hand.
'Here, let me see... oh, that's... that's not bad at all. Here.'
She wrapped up the wound in the gauze and reached back into her bag to retrieve a small clear quartz crystal, whispered something over it, and handed it to Jessie. It began to hum with a pale, silvery light.
'Hold this for a little while. Let me know when it stops glowing.'
Jessie let the woman wrap her hand, but when she handed Jessie the crystal instinctively Jessie flinched. Magic was very much not allowed back home in Braffield, and Jessie had assumed it was the same way everywhere else. She just shook her head and took a step back. "I'm alright, thanks ma'am." She felt the gauze bandages, and they felt good and tight. She wanted to distance herself from this magic user, despite a little voice inside her telling her that she too was magic. They wouldn't ever know that, though. Jessie played with Mumble's ears. "I guess y'all sleepwalked too? See I'm used to it but I guess not everyone is. Didja all hear the song too?"

Anya gasps, looking over at Jessie. “Yes, I heard more of the song too! Did you see the man with the white hair too? I was standing on a cliff, and a man with white hair like mine pulled me back!” She says excitedly, hoping for answers. She doesn’t know what Santo looks like, after all.

“Yes, I heard more of the song too! Did you see the man with the white hair too? I was standing on a cliff, and a man with white hair like mine pulled me back!”
Jessie shook her head at the strange girl, finding it hard to maintain eye contact. Her ma always said that eye contact was polite, but she just couldn't make herself do it. "No ma'am, I saw a man with black hair. He... he felt like I'd seen him before. Don't know where, though."

Silan Munroe

Silan stared at Ricollete's belongings in shock, awkwardly poking at the sheathe as if he was testing to see if it was really there. He opened his mouth to speak, but found himself unable to say anything-- so he just sort of held his hand up to give her a high five, only to go back to peering at the slip of paper and the sword lying on the ground.

His attention turned to the rest of the group at the mention of the song and dreams... dreams oddly similar to his own. "I- uhm, yes! I hear- well I heard, and I mean I still do hear it but- I heard the song in me dream! But- ah, it wasn't, like... like how it usual is, I heard more of it. And, and, Anya-" He paused, praying he'd gotten the white haired gal's name right, "You were standing on a cliff, yeh? Uhm, I saw similar, but... but I saw someone different." Silan finally finished, feeling his heart race at these new revelations.

Era

At Jessie's decline, Era turned back to her, having assumed she would taken it. She had almost gotten ahead of herself and was fairly surprised.
'Uh... are you sure? That'll help it heal up completely by the next morning. Much safer than risking infection. And the cut being on your hand, that's a particularly prevalent danger. Much more difficult to clean up. It won't hurt at all either. I can't say the same for your cut stinging every time you try to pick something up. I mean, your choice is yours, but if the pain worsens at all, let me know.' The last few words she said were in a more stern tone than the rest of anything Era had said at all to any of these children thus far. She held the crystal out for the last offer, but if Jessie didn't take it, would disspell it-- just blow on it and rub it on the edge of her cloak-- until the glow would fade, and put it back into her medicine kit.

When Ri had done her work summoning the blade she had with her earlier, Era's eyes widened. She knelt down and tapped the scabbard with her fingernail. Solid. No illusion, from what she could tell. Impressive. Also unlike any magic Era'd ever heard of.
'Where... did you learn that? What kind of magic are you using, do you know? Because I've never known of anyone being able to cast spells like that. Can you tell me more about it later? I'd like ...to make record of it. once we're off the road again...' Era trailed off and for a moment more she was simply muttering her amazement under her breath. But then concern touched the corners of her mouth and creased her brow.
'Anyway, are you sure doing that for everyone's belongings won't wear you out? Magic can be exhausting.'

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Yatasal Yatasal @ all others

Last edited:
Santo Guineth
The Road West​
Santo's face remained static for some time, gazing with disbelief at the girl's 'magic'. His attention was cut off as he overheard Anya however, eyes sharply gazing toward the girl for a moment. "No way..." He thought to himself at the concept. It would make sense that she could see in her dreams, perhaps it was he she saw, and though there was no way in his mind to confirm it, the coincidence was far too uncanny. As the older woman came over to express herself over the girl's spell, Santo looked back toward Ri, his face of confusion turning stern, and serious.

"It wasn't a spell, was it? At least not the kind you learn from a book." He questioned, eyes darting between the other young adults. Was this why they were all headed west? Did all of them have strange powers? They shared the song rummaging through their minds, their dreams of the hill... The reason why, however, still escaped him. His eyes glanced back toward Anya for a short moment. "Unreal..." He muttered to himself silently.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

'Uh... are you sure? That'll help it heal up completely by the next morning. Much safer than risking infection. And the cut being on your hand, that's a particularly prevalent danger. Much more difficult to clean up. It won't hurt at all either. I can't say the same for your cut stinging every time you try to pick something up. I mean, your choice is yours, but if the pain worsens at all, let me know.'
Jessie again refused the crystal. "No ma'am. My pa would kill me if he found out I used magic again," Jessie said, and glanced at her hand again. "I'll be alright, ma'am, promise. Lordy, I got more than a few cuts and scrapes!" She chuckled, but it came out more nervous than anything humorous.
When the girl's equipment appeared, Jessie jumped back in alarm. More magic? Where were these people from? Why had they all sleepwalked here? Why were they describing the same dream as her, only with different people? Were they all connected somehow? And if so, how? Why? Lordy, it was just all so confusing! Jessie's mind spun around as she stared at the magically appearing equipment, and suddenly had a sinking feeling that maybe travelling by herself wasn't such a good idea. Well, not alone. At least she had Mumble... Mumble, who was a perfectly normal dog. Jessie crouched and wrapped her arms around the dog.
Answer my call and I'll set you free
Jessie closed her eyes, resisting the sudden urge to get up and start walking. She just wanted to be home. Away from strangers, away from the magic. She just wanted to be home.

Ricollete Salida I Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal Svisttt Svisttt Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Randomfella Randomfella Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 I Mentioned: N/A I Located: Somewhere, I forget where. help?
[div class="Lines"]
Silan stared at Ricollete's belongings in shock, awkwardly poking at the sheathe as if he was testing to see if it was really there. He opened his mouth to speak, but found himself unable to say anything-- so he just sort of held his hand up to give her a high five, only to go back to peering at the slip of paper and the sword lying on the ground.
When Ri had done her work summoning the blade she had with her earlier, Era's eyes widened. She knelt down and tapped the scabbard with her fingernail. Solid. No illusion, from what she could tell. Impressive. Also unlike any magic Era'd ever heard of. 'Where... did you learn that? What kind of magic are you using, do you know? Because I've never known of anyone being able to cast spells like that. Can you tell me more about it later? I'd like ...to make record of it. once we're off the road again...' Era trailed off and for a moment more she was simply muttering her amazement under her breath. But then concern touched the corners of her mouth and creased her brow. 'Anyway, are you sure doing that for everyone's belongings won't wear you out? Magic can be exhausting.'
"It wasn't a spell, was it? At least not the kind you learn from a book." He questioned, eyes darting between the other young adults. Was this why they were all headed west? Did all of them have strange powers? They shared the song rummaging through their minds, their dreams of the hill... The reason why, however, still escaped him. His eyes glanced back toward Anya for a short moment. "Unreal..." He muttered to himself silently.
Jessie again refused the crystal. "No ma'am. My pa would kill me if he found out I used magic again," Jessie said, and glanced at her hand again. "I'll be alright, ma'am, promise. Lordy, I got more than a few cuts and scrapes!" She chuckled, but it came out more nervous than anything humorous.
Ri smiled at their disbelief, though part of her felt bad. Jessie seemed so...afraid? of all this. That line about her pa made it apparent why. Guess if Jessica had some sort of power too she wasn't lucky like how Ri was with her own dad. Poor thing. Though that didn't stop Ricollete from returning Silan's absent minded high five and smiling up at each of them. "Snow hair is right." She never really got his name. Santa something? She'll figure it out later when some one else calls him by name.. "Its....less of a magic rather than just something I'm able to do. But its pretty cool and yeah doing it a lot will make my tired but Hey, we need our stuff right? The horse...and my cat may be be the hardest but you know Anya here seems to love that thing so it'll be worth it." Ri grinned.

It was nice to have a more positive, er, neutral response to her ability, or to her in general at all. she couldn't help but smile brightly, even in the wake of all these interesting remarks of dreams. "Oh and you guys were speaking of dreams and such, its funny cause I saw Silan in my dream and the was like this crazy cliff and this song It was kinda cool but I was kinda mad you," she looked at Silan, "didn't let me jump, but I can't really be mad at you for something in a dream right?" She chuckled. "It was nicer than most of dream though, but any way, My stuff can wait a bit, but which on of you wants your stuff first? I don't even have to write the words so if you want to make a very specific list yourself I'll just make it so after." She held up the paper for one of them to take. "And I can make new stuff if you need it. like food an clothes. honestly I can be really helpful and fun to travel with." She giggled, feeling like she was in rather high spirits. [div class="Lines"][/div]
[/div]

Santo Guineth
The Road West​
An eye raised toward the girl, happily flaunting over her own powers. "How could you be so foolish?" He suddenly interjected, the change of mood clearly apparent, a slight scowl developing. Sure, the girl's powers weren't intrinsically dangerous, but still. "Showing off such abilities to people you've just met, the people of this country fear it to the point that they would put you, and the rest of us to the stake." He noted, his voice almost agitated at the reckless use of power. Perhaps he had a point, most people had no understanding of such things, and it was far easier to murder someone who they believed a monster, than to understand them. In truth, it may have just been that he envied her, envied her feeling that she could use such power without consequence.

Santo let out a long sigh, eyes moving from the girl's gaze, toward the others as he looked down. "Just be careful..." He mumbled, almost apologetically at his own words, like his own mind was conflicting with itself. "About those dreams..." He started once more, looking from Ri toward Anya, before stepping toward the blind girl slightly. "Anya. Can you describe the figure in your dream?" He questioned, his voice soft, almost anticipating in nature.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Anya watches silently as Ri works, wishing she could see what was actually happening. Obviously something did happen, she just can’t see what. She looks up at Santo, listening to him, and nods. She knows to be quiet when she’s speaking to Thomas, or any other spirit.

“The man in my dream? He was taller than me. He had short white hair and he was… probably about your height? Judging by the sound of your voice, anyway.” She says, trying to direct her gaze to his head. The soul has a humanoid shape now, all of them do. Her sight of souls has gotten a lot better somehow. “He had a sharp chin, and a sharp nose, and these really intense blue eyes. Why did you ask? Did you see him too?” She asks eagerly, trying to understand.
Randomfella Randomfella AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back