• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ignore this

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb , can you please check my CS if it's alright or if its too much. Very interested in this rp~
For the most part it checks out, though the generalized magic abilities he has are out of place. Any supernatural abilities should be heavily thematic with the character just as a heads up

For the most part it checks out, though the generalized magic abilities he has are out of place. Any supernatural abilities should be heavily thematic with the character just as a heads up

Thanks~ I shall edit it and then some later

Just realized no one's filled the nightmare child role - is anyone doing taking the spot? Otherwise I'll be playing the character

Was the text informing Terumi magical? Like if she didn't have a phone she'd of gotten the message by some other means like a radio or working tv?

Hey, just FYI, but I've been pretty badly sick these past few days. It may be a bit before I can get my head together enough to post.

Nah everyone already dipped, you're the only person who posted after I did.
I tried my luck on another but similar site afterwards and I got way more players and way more people posting. I vaguely remember there being some kind of off-site advertising rule or whatever so if you want to know more about it just pm me and I think that should be fine, but as a heads up its not the same rp setting as this one, I'm running an asian fantasy rp over there

Morzone Morzone

Nah everyone already dipped, you're the only person who posted after I did.
I tried my luck on another but similar site afterwards and I got way more players and way more people posting. I vaguely remember there being some kind of off-site advertising rule or whatever so if you want to know more about it just pm me and I think that should be fine, but as a heads up its not the same rp setting as this one, I'm running an asian fantasy rp over there

Morzone Morzone

That's too bad, There was clearly a bunch of effort put into the setting. I'll pass on the other site, I'm still fairly new to this one after all. Thanks for hosting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back