• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Children of Monsters

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Phantom (of the Opera) aka Erik Giovanni (1909)
Dr. Henry Jekyll aka Mr. Edward Hyde (1886)
Capt. Nemo (aka Prince Dakkar of India) (1870)
Dr. Moreau (1896)
Prof James Moriarty (1893)
Dr. Victor Frankenstein (1818)

The mothers that were used are in Lore. Most people won't recognize them as readily as the fictional fathers.

This is the story about a group of the children of legendary figures, some of the most brilliant villains of all time some might say. They were discovered in living quarters near an underground lab of a criminal organization - SPECTRE. The children had names that gave no indication of the dangers the children might represent. But later interrogation of surviving scientists warned that the children were the offspring of the greatest minds the world has ever known. They were the future.

Further study gave rise to the suspicion that the children were part of a program to produce genetically engineered wunderkind.

At the time they were found they were two years old. Trust me, the subject of euthanasia was considered. And perhaps had they known who the parents were, they would have done just that. But by the time the origins of the children were better understood, the government had settled the children into a controlled environment of their own. The children were given names completely unrelated to their parentage.

Characters
I have yet to decide what ages to make the kids. One thought would be around high school freshman age. The second thought was college freshman age. The third would be in their early 20’s. Personally I like the first idea. Great age for rebellious teens. Add in the intelligence they are expected to have and you have a formula for mayhem. We can discuss this in OOC. The ages do NOT have to be exactly the same.

The nature of the parents should be considered in the descriptions, especially key traits like hair, eyes, and height. I would like to stay somewhat “historical.” In the case of Phantom, the book by Susan Kay will be the source material. Once a father is chosen I will reveal the ethnic background of the mother.

Phantom - French. Very tall, thin, red hair.
Nemo - India origins

Jekyll and Moriarty - English
Moreau - French
Frankenstein - German
The descriptions of this sub-group are otherwise vague, but they were probably caucasian.

There were three male children, three females. This should dispel any notions that the children are clones. This begs the question: Who were their mothers? (I do have specific mothers assigned. It wasn’t a matter of choice for them. Hint: Their mothers are historical figures.)

Setting
The story takes place in the near future of what clearly has to be an alternate timeline. I am thinking somewhere around 30 years from now. Technologically I am thinking in terms of the settings of the GI Joe movies. There should be a fair bit of spy fi tech available.

The compound the characters are kept in is located on an artificial island located in the South Pacific.

Plot
The story, at first, will revolve around curiosity about the outside world. Next, is finding out about who they are. In other words, finding out who their parents were. Finally, the question will remain as to how any of this was even possible.

Most of the plot will be a semi sandbox, with me reacting to the actions of the group.

Posting
3rd Person, Past Tense
Modest literacy

Last edited:
Oooo, This sounds so muh fun. I love the historical theme of this rp. Especially since you have included Jekyll. I would love to join if you are accepting?

just wanted to make sure you were ready to accept people to join in :3 Is there anything you are looking for in the character making that you are looking for specifically? Or just the small details of the characters dad?

Your character will be one of the more unusual. Remember, Dad used drugs, lol. I’ll get an OOC thread going soon. Have to head out for about 4 hours. Guys came to steam clean my carpets about the time you posted.

I think I need to do more of a reveal about the mothers too. That means a Lore page. For my part, I may run a handler who is sympathetic to your release and tries to break you out.

You are completely fine lol. When you get back i will be at work sadly for about 9-10 hours so i may be back online late. Or i may be able to hop on for a minute or two on my breaks. For Jekyll is this before or after he supposedly dies? That way i can work out what type of story arc i would put my character through?

The RP takes place in the 21st century. I honestly don’t recall the full story of Jekyll. But after his demise would be easier. SPECTRE had the means to bring him back. At least one of the mothers was from about 3000 years ago, China’s Bronze Age.

one more quick question, Would my character have the same potion that Jekyll had made to make him into Hyde? or would they already have their alter ego?

I could go for a child of frakenstien
Male or female? I am limiting the slots to three of each. (SPECTRE planned to breed the kids when they were old enough.)

Last edited:
Bump (2 characters approved, a third awaiting a CS.)

3 slots to fill
Phantom (of the Opera) aka Erik Giovanni (1909)
Dr. Henry Jekyll aka Mr. Edward Hyde (1886) female child
Capt. Nemo (aka Prince Dakkar of India) (1870)
Dr. Moreau (1896) - someone has claimed, still waiting on a CS
Prof James Moriarty (1893)
Dr. Victor Frankenstein (1818) female child

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back