• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Children of Monsters - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
wouldn't legion wanting a legion of super soldiers want the person able to make them using the dead to foster that abilitiy. that is like having someone who can shoot a gun in a fight but instead you want everyone to use knives while fighting people with guns

Not if it violates Ethics. Why don't we clone people for organs? Blood donors? And genetically bred kids? That is also a violation of Ethics. Yes, a Chinese scientist did that to create a pair of kids cured of a genetic disorder. He went to prison, but did it nonetheless.

I do get your point. But sometimes governments don't make the best choices.

Question is: will you let their ethics stand in the way of science?

To be fair, this is the very reason I suggested the age of 15. Old enough to be approaching PhD level work. Young enough to be rebellious.

oh no the government would never do anything unethical towards it's people if they wanted to see what would happen. Digging up some corpses or even making some is easy for them. MK ultra literally tortured people, they have released chemical agents unto the population, heck they gave and refused to treat people syphilus just to study it. Ethics are not a concern for a government agency once the doors are closed.

But Ethics ARE a concern for Legion. There ARE other agencies ... yes, like MK Ultra. Basically your characters are having to start out with their creative potential being squandered.

FYI, your "babysitter" is always talking about the 1980's like they were yesterday, despite the fact that it is the mid 21st century. That suggests that she may be more of a trustee than an agent.

But Ethics ARE a concern for Legion. There ARE other agencies ... yes, like MK Ultra. Basically your characters are having to start out with their creative potential being squandered.

FYI, your "babysitter" is always talking about the 1980's like they were yesterday, despite the fact that it is the mid 21st century. That suggests that she may be more of a trustee than an agent.
so thisa highly moral group that cares so much about morals instead of trying to do the moral thing and give the kids normal loving homes decided to assume the highly racist immoral science of eugenics was correct ( as thinking your genes will make you stronger or smarter or a good leader is the foundations of eugenics) so instead raise the kids under an oppressively big brother type of facility

Yep ... that about sums it up. OMG, never heard it put like that, but yeah. LOL. Legion would have been the sort of group to go up against evil organizations like Hydra, Cobra, Viper. But when your were all kids you hadn't done anything bad. Raised right, you could put your genius to better use. Right?

Yep ... that about sums it up. OMG, never heard it put like that, but yeah. LOL. Legion would have been the sort of group to go up against evil organizations like Hydra, Cobra, Viper. But when your were all kids you hadn't done anything bad. Raised right, you could put your genius to better use. Right?
Not morally they are making and doing the exact same as hydra cobra ect but just letting others do the dirty work while they get the profitd

This legion really dosent sound that moral when they practice eugenics slavery emotional abuse likely human testing and or cruelty

But very well no being back the dead fir now but I do need to ask do the face claims need to be photos

Hey Mitheral Mitheral How does the form look for Ash? I want to make sure it looks good for you to view before i do to much else to it.

In fact, good choice for a pic. She looks like she would also fit well into a Harry Potter type story, not that I ever do fandoms. She almost has an Adams family look. Or maybe A Wrinkle in Time look. Or Narnia.

I used her from a old Marvel rp i did with a friend of mine. She was Hulk's daughter haha. So she already has a alter ego haha

guess i'll find a photo i hate using them but i must
I did say that a good description would also suffice. I just happen to prefer putting a face to a name. Even I have some characters for whom I never found a pic that fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back