• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Children of Monsters - Characters

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Character Sheets thread of Children of Monsters. I am not going to be picky about format. Mainly I am looking for:

Image or good visual description
Please no animated gifs (unless hidden in a spoiler). I get migraines looking at most of them. I have a tumor behind one eye that messes with the muscles in one eye. Second eye is showing the start of same symptoms. In short, I am slowly going blind. But I am going to enjoy reading and writing as long as I can.

Basic personality. The kids have been raised together. They should know one another.

Skills. The kids will show strong aptitudes of their parents' skills. But they may develop their own skills too. Most will have incredible creativity. Most of their handlers are afraid of them, even if they don't admit it.

Unusual Abilities
Some will have unusual abilities inherited from their parents.

Last edited:

Katerina Vorovna Quinn
Ty9RcV-0byoSYpuxUOCxI6DIWn5kduJ1JkyrBmxjKuurDirvRHnIhc4LkF2u2GnxK0wfHIQFY1NnUagtDPQZSuUiEGLHvMdvOYynppk7BGyHyy9ZXP3k9zles7No3ADLXKxfEU7MNbVbTLwwDi401-gxTljshl2Hepg8O4SR17ZT2B_NbjlIespgqw
0jglIy-ALmekwGBaWXWornOHFQc6HpWkoG1ayOsp_XKpuQksOQOfKfMbK7ozgfWiHT2zP2ZKJKEH-fXryNPBYzg0u6Sz2ZYvbnQjGKpfVsXHo-pD76nbpDLTZTaDRrHW36PF0IBdg8qNuZh--p5XdHx9d_aILzJsJFBtWmCrxkKu5s31KS3m5Em2Yg

• Name:
    Katerina Vorovna Quinn
    Katsya

Age and Date of Birth:
    28 (April 9, 1960)
    Cryogenic suspension from 1985 to 2050

Height:
    6’2”

Accent:
    American - Irish (Russian native)

Role/Occupation:
    Handler (Current)
    Cleaner assistant (former job - illegal)
    Fitness trainer (former)

Skills:
    Languages: Russian (Native), American English (Native), Vietnamese, Irish Gaelic

See her father, a former USMC Force Recon and CIA Black Ops. She has been pushed hard to become just like him, though she isn’t as serious. Absolutely lethal. She can also remove the bullets. Those corpses make great cadavers for training.

Katsya has served as a Handler (translation: babysitter) for the kids. This assumes they are in their teens at the start of the RP.

Last edited:
Name - Ashton Alana Warren (Goes by Ash)
1664335753774.png
Age -
Height -
5 feet 8 inches (Alter ego is slightly small since she is slightly hunched over)
Accent -
British/Welsh
Role/Occupation - works in with Chemistry
Skills -
Creating potions (None of them good potions besides one that makes you loose your sense of taste and smell.)
    • Chemistry
    • Science
    • Working out (Even though she acts like she dislikes it)
  • Dislikes
    • rash people who run into things without a plan
    • dressing up fancy
    • spicy food
    • disappointing people
  • Personality
    • shy but sweet
    • tries to stay away from people unless they are the small group of friends she has
  • ALTER EGO
    • Rude/Mean
    • Sarcastic
    • doesn't like to use English language.
Relationships-
(Does not know yet)
Father- Henry Jekyll (AKA- Edward Hyde)
Mother- Khutulun

History-
(WIP)

Last edited:

Theresa West
14a8e82ddea5a5cd6b8ad2cf91b3f084.jpg

Parents:
Victor Frankenstein and Fu Hao

• Height: 5'5"
    Hair Color: black (dyes it white)
    Eye Color: green
    Scars/ Other Facial details:
    Attire: tends to have a more grunge gothic style, though often goes with whatever is around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back