• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FearItself

There is nothing to fear
"Life is a mysterious thing, even now with all our wisdom, we dont know how or why it first began."Grand wizard Zeddicus.

Welcome to the world of Aria. A mystical world on the furthest edge of the universe utterly soaked in magic and other forms of power that leave one wondering how the universe works. This wartorn world is home to a variety of species and kingdoms from avians to elves, humans to Orcs, and everything in between. however by far the most sought after form of power is that which is tied to the Genesis seed. Believed to be the source of all life in Aria there are occasionally those who are born connected to the seed itself and are granted power long since thought lost.

Usually only one Seed connected being is born during any given lifetime, these seed connected individuals are called the Children of Infinity. They are born with a mark and an ability unique to them that is non magical in nature. For whatever reason their population is rising drastically. In only the past 25 years almost a hundred children of Infinity have been born. Fearing the potential for their destruction nations all over the world have begun to seek these children and task the greatest wizards of the kingdom to train them to harness and master their capabilities. Yet with the gods falling silent and peace beginning to collapse many have begun to wonder if these children are here to herald the end of the world. If only they knew how far these effects rippled throughout the cosmo's.

(Hiya guys. Im making a strange magical fantasy style rp with alot of room to develop into the story. I have hidden plots in mind and plenty of wiggle room for you to make whatever you want with obvious exceptions.

1. No character will be the strongest or most dangerous person out there. No matter what you may be there are things that can match best and defeat you if you arent smart and even if you are in many cases.

2. Dont try to make yourself the prime antagonist or ally with he prime antagonist. You can be a bad guy sure but you will not be "the" bad guy.

3. No one can level a kingdom in one shot this isnt dragon ball z and even the most powerful of spells have limits.

4. The gods are not playable nor are demigods, ageless demons, or arch angels. Rule of thumb if the creature is older than a thousand and ment to be on par with a god the odds are not in your favor for playing them.

5. No taking someones free will, no controlling others characters even with your powers. If yoyr goal is to manipulate powers, minds, bodies, or souls this isnt the rp for you. I prefer my players make their own decisions not have them made for them.

6. Children of Infinity cannot use magic at all. Their powers are all they have but are notoriously potent.

Roles are open for Kings, wizards, soldiers, monsters, children of Infinity, civilians, mayors, whatever you want to be. There is a plot in mind but its malliable so there will be room to wiggle around here. If you have any questions ask away.​

Last edited:
i personally will be playing two seperate roles in this rp. (For now)
8c18365c5d0bc57427f54ee2e9fa92ff.jpg
Queen Mirabella of Xaxxis, A nation similar in asthetuc to ancient greece and well known for their brilliant marble architecture and their world reknowned mastery of alchemy that allows them to use the dreaded honeyflame, a stuck napalm like fire that masks the smell of burning flesh behind an aroma of honey. She is a fair queen but is notoriously merciless with her enemies.

Art.jpeg
Also ill be playing prince Aegon, the adopted son of Queen mirabella selected for adoption because he is a child of infinity possesing a scarily powerful transformational ability called the Spectrum. This allows him to morph into beings of light with unique powers, while 8 forms exist they are progressing in nature meaning he can only transform inti them in a specific order. Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Violet, Black, White. Each form is more powerful than the last and can only be triggered by the death of Aegon. Dying in any form except the white form will make him progress to the next step. If left alone for a few minutes however he will revert to his human form. None have ever seen the white form nor do they know what happens if it is killed. Aegon struggles to control his ability and absolutely hates the attention it gives him. Sadly as a pampered prince he has no idea how to actually defend himself.

Last edited:
Also for the record my dudes arent the main character either. Everyone and no one is. Its kinda like an avengers comic in medieval era, each hero has their adventure and they sometimes intersect.

Also there is a cult of people called Finite who hunt down and kill the children of infinity where they can. These are also playable.

Last edited:
I’m interested! Do characters have to be purely human, or are there other playable races?

Interested, your mentioning of the finite and being able to play as a leader/ruler gave me a bit of an idea

Oh that sounds nice i hadnt actually come up with a leader for them yet.
I thinking of playing some kind of authority figure who is a member of the finite and hunts down the good guys as a minor antagonist. If you want i could make that person a leader for them, maybe even a king if that doesnt conflict too hard with the lore you already have set up in front of us and in the background.

I thinking of playing some kind of authority figure who is a member of the finite and hunts down the good guys as a minor antagonist. If you want i could make that person a leader for them, maybe even a king if that doesnt conflict too hard with the lore you already have set up in front of us and in the background.
Well i mean you can be a king with a policy to kill all children of infinity and all that jazz if youd like. But its important to note not all of the children of infinity will be good guys. They are just as diverse as others. Honestly you character being a king would help show the worlds diverse reaction to the vast growth in the children of infinity population

Well i mean you can be a king with a policy to kill all children of infinity and all that jazz if youd like. But its important to note not all of the children of infinity will be good guys. They are just as diverse as others. Honestly you character being a king would help show the worlds diverse reaction to the vast growth in the children of infinity population
"The children of infinity have always been a concern, but this rapid explosion of them is a clear sign of the end times, the only way to slow the collapse of the world is to remove them from the equation.."

what character types are you looking for? also, could you play a lower level demon/angel if you wanted? like obviously not here to rival god or some shit but you know

what character types are you looking for? also, could you play a lower level demon/angel if you wanted? like obviously not here to rival god or some shit but you know
Its possible to play either as long as they arent over 1000 years old. In order to play them they must be a summon of someone else. They wont control yoy completely but your ability to exist in this world is tied to them being alive.

Also for the record my dudes arent the main character either. Everyone and no one is. Its kinda like an avengers comic in medieval era, each hero has their adventure and they sometimes intersect.

Also there is a cult of people called Finite who hunt down and kill the children of infinity where they can. These are also playable.
sure ill bite...

Before the character threads go up, are there premade kingdoms other than Xaxxis or can I make one up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back