• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Infinity-OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Is Phoenix Physiology allow?

Is Phoenix Physiology allow?
For a child of infinity yes. Perhaps some form of advanced were Phoenix.

Or alternatively you could be of the avian race and be a child of infinity associated with fire and ash. Kinda get the same thing.

Short answer yes many venues to acheive the goal.

They are a child of infinity, and do you want to know why I picked that? Pointing at Prince Aegon, since he is immortal and powerful.
Someone would need to be his rival.

They are a child of infinity, and do you want to know why I picked that? Pointing at Prince Aegon, since he is immortal and powerful.
Someone who need to be his rival.
Indeed. Though his is a bit weird. Ever see Gantz:0 on netflicks? If so he is like the boss monster from that. A literal embodiment of the "this isnt even my final form" trope. Though admittedly...i was hoping for a Phoenix to come up eventually. Someone to help him get over that fear of dying.

Also he does kinda have a rivalry going on with his brother...and isnt really all that powerful. I mean ha has a strong ability and a strong will. But he is a piss poor fighter and relies heavily on his brother and his own powers despite not wanting too.

Good. I like having phoenix powers anyway. They are cool, and they can't die just like Prince Aegon. Also, I can see those two fighting against each other all day long, and then give up on doing that. Because neither of them can die. 🤣

Good. I like having phoenix powers anyway. They are cool, and they can't die just like Prince Aegon. Also, I can see those two fighting against each other all day long, and then give up on doing that. Because neither of them can die. 🤣
Oh i think youd be rather surprised. His forms get stronger as they progress and the last 2 are nigh unbeatable. The oddest thing will be the personality shifts. Each form is its own individual so some will like her and others will not. Any ideas as to what nation your gonna be from?

Though that said a pheonix would likely outlast him. Each form except the last has a 3 and a half minute timer. If it cant win or be killed in that amount of time it reverts back to normal Aegon. If you kill it it progresses to the next form and the timer resets. Anyone is really capable of handling him if they fight defensively and arent dumb. That's why he needs to learn to use his ability at will rather than waiting to die.

Rennedorian. They are going to be Aegon's rival after all, and I am going to laugh at her reaction to all of the forms that like her.
Scarlet is going to end up patting Prince Aegon's back once he is back to normal, since she always won against him in a way. 😂

Rennedorian. They are going to be Aegon's rival after all, and I am going to laugh at her reaction to all of the forms that like her.
Scarlet is going to end up patting Prince Aegon's back once he is back to normal, since she always won against him in a way. 😂
Well thats actually gonna have to be played out. Aegon has never really fought before besides training in the nation of Xaxxis. The starting event is he and his brothers first adventure.

Scarlet is going to help Aegon pass his limits, since she would be interested to see all of his forms. ( She is going to be a Dual Wielding Ranger with crossbows. Her white fire arrows will keep going on and on and on, and Scarlet has Self-Resurrection with her phoenix power. So have fun dealing with her. 😄 )

Scarlet is going to help Aegon pass his limits, since she would be interested to see all of his forms. ( She is going to be a Dual Wielding Ranger with crossbows. Her white fire arrows will keep going on and on and on, and Scarlet has Self-Resurrection with her phoenix power. So have fun dealing with her. 😄 )
Im down :)

Scarlet's power are traits from a phoenix. She has white fire manipulation, can make her body on fire, rapidly heal herself from any physical injury, healing tears, revive herself upon death, and can turn into an Avian, or have fire wings on her back.
^Yeah. If Scarlet isn't going to be worthy rival. I don't know who is.

Scarlet's power are traits from a phoenix. She has white fire manipulation, can make her body on fire, rapidly heal herself from any physical injury, healing tears, revive herself upon death, and can turn into an Avian, or have fire wings on her back.
^Yeah. If Scarlet isn't going to be worthy rival. I don't know who is.
Likely worthy up to red or purple those two have the highest power jump of all the forms. Black and white are plot devices and arent ment to be fought. Purple is about the cap on allowable power for players so reaching that point is impressive. I can actually explain all the forms to you in discord or PM if youd like.

Scarlet is weak against water, and she isn't great at fighting yet. The first thing she is going to do during the war is just stand there with a terrified look on her face.

Scarlet is weak against water, and she isn't great at fighting yet. The first thing she is going to do during the war is just stand there with a terrified look on her face.
Lovely her and aegon can pale and cower together for a few minutes.

Yep, and she is going to be messing up a lot when she is fighting against Aegon. But she is going to be able to understand how each of his forms work eventually. ( Aegon is a great power marker for the children of infinity. )

To Darkborn:
Sorry about making Scarlet the daughter of the Emperor, but it was Fear's idea to change the duke into an emperor. I can give it back if you want it.
darkborn darkborn

Wait what?
xD. I'm sorry, I've been busy with college.

Hm. Most of it's alright; just change Emperor Shane to Antellius. I'm very adamant about my emperors' names being Roman.

Aside from that, I suppose I can change up some of the lore. Still, Antellius' time is near, it seems. 0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back