• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Fleur

Verdas said:
Hm. Works either way. Rapax could've just been warning her not to make a mess without knowing who she really was.
How'd he know that she was in the guild? Please just go back and edit the post, I hate god modders. (That and he knew she was in the tavern. How?)

I thought she was in clear view, just away from Quinn and Cain. It was also not my intention to god mod (if I ever even did) as I also hate them, especially PS. Either way, I don't really see the point of arguing over something as stupid as this.

I'll edit it so my character doesn't notice you, if that makes you happy.

Verdas said:
I thought she was in clear view, just away from Quinn and Cain. It was also not my intention to god mod (if I ever even did) as I also hate them, especially PS. Either way, I don't really see the point of arguing over something as stupid as this.

I'll edit it so my character doesn't notice you, if that makes you happy.
She's dressed in something like this:

the_plague_doctor_on_duty_by_estruda-d720xpv.jpg

But go and see the CS that you didn't read for the mask and other minor changes. Hell, she doesn't even look female.

I read most of it, but not all of it. It's just that I find white writing on a black background like that to be very annoying. Especially something like the creepypasta wikia. Looks like you're really hungry for an argument, though. Also, I was referring to the lore when I said I didn't read.

Verdas said:
I read most of it, but not all of it. It's just that I find white writing on a black background like that to be very annoying. Especially something like the creepypasta wikia. Looks like you're really hungry for an argument, though. Also, I was referring to the lore when I said I didn't read.
Hmf, fair enough. Things like this just get under my skin is all.

It was mainly intended as a simple joke. Guess I'll go read it now.

Just realised that I already read your custom lore before. The first part about werewolves seemed familiar, and by the time I got to the part about the mangled shark which sounds like a possible scenario in Happy Tree Friends, I remembered. Seemed very interesting but was just too long of a read and I'm pretty impatient, meaning reading through all that would be just as bad as reading the Iliad by Homer.

@Elfia Nightwing I thought this song really fits your character, Katherine, especially because of her personality and her backstory.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back