• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πœπ‘𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [out of character]

Will you be able to participate in a Discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I mean to be fair, and don't take this the wrong way, but I expect several people to leave/go awol before or shortly after the actual RP start so the number shouldn't be too much of an issue. This is only from experience with RPN in general.

Also, was the character I posted ok? wasn't sure what you wanted or if that worked, not really a fan of fancy CS's so kept it Simple and Clean.

erosful erosful although it's great to see you, and I had no idea you were interested, thumbelina isn't a Disney movie, so a character that is her child doesn't exactly work... >.<
ah i kind of realize now how all of a sudden my placeholder was, my bad. and i totally forgot thumbelina isn’t disney. if it makes things easier, i’m 100000% alright with retracting from the rp!

ah i kind of realize now how all of a sudden my placeholder was, my bad. and i totally forgot thumbelina isn’t disney. if it makes things easier, i’m 100000% alright with retracting from the rp!

you don't have to! you're still welcome; it was just that Thumbelina isn't part of the Disney canon

I mean to be fair, and don't take this the wrong way, but I expect several people to leave/go awol before or shortly after the actual RP start so the number shouldn't be too much of an issue. This is only from experience with RPN in general.

Also, was the character I posted ok? wasn't sure what you wanted or if that worked, not really a fan of fancy CS's so kept it Simple and Clean.

while you're totally right, there ARE still a LOT of people who have posted things, soooooo....

as for your character, I will be reading them all in one fell swoop rather than reading as they're finished, but I haven't set the due date yet : )

witchingly witchingly SomebodyElse SomebodyElse jasmyn jasmyn BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop izayoiix izayoiix invariance invariance rosar.io rosar.io DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein iShyShy iShyShy electric electric chaotic38 chaotic38 apolla apolla revalia revalia PlusUltra PlusUltra r e i r e i

OKAY
Now that my classes are done for the day, I can send the invite to the Discord!

To those who haven't commented on the OOC/voted/just recently expressed interest, here it is! You're welcome to join the Discord as well!
General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Morrighan Morrighan A_Writer A_Writer sarcasmm_ sarcasmm_ 5cookie 5cookie FUNtastic FUNtastic Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks

i just edited my placeholder from thumbelina to ting-ting ( one of the princesses from mulan 2 )

If you come up with an idea, I'm totally cool with either of my kids having a sibling!
My girl has her basics up, hopefully I'll finish her after work today, and I have most of my boy planned out if you want to try anything~
I actually already discussed making a possible sibling to one of witchingly's characters after I posted about it before you replied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back