𝐜𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [disney] (CLOSED)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
I SEE NOW
Okay, yes! That's fine, then! xD and if you want, it could still be Ariel's son, so long as @rosar.io is okay with siblings : )
Glad I could clear up that confusion. Damn... Gaston and Attina... I wouldn't even know how. Since Gaston is French and Little Mermaid official Danish if I am correct. (Seriously, my disney knowledge is... limited)

But no, no need. I am fine with it being Attina ^^

Hello! I have been summoned ^.^ Reading over things I think I would like to ask if the spots for child of LeFou and a son of Esmeralda are available? I also have a back up character if necessary!

If SomebodyElse SomebodyElse doesn't mind a sibling, I'd definitely love to be a child of Maleficent. If they would prefer not having a sibling, then I'd be down to play a child of Moana.

Last edited:
electric electric The ones who have been taken are on the last tab on the first post. I'm not sure if it is updated or not but if you are curious you can just look there :)
Thanks, I did see that but couldn't get the links to the character sheet to work (not sure if it's my computer or it's just not up yet), so I wasn't sure if the ones in that section are characters that are already created and accepted and if there are still some pending/not approved posted in a character sheet thread that I don't see

electric electric Oooh yea definitely! I couldn't get them to work either so I don't think they're open yet. I think it's first come first serve and then once we make our CSs for our characters we will get approved or denied depending on how detailed they are?

GEEZ LOUISE HOW DID I MISS LIKE FIVE POSTS

MY APOLOGIES EVERYONE MY NOTIFS ONLY ALERTED ME TO CERTAIN POSTS

Hello! I have been summoned ^.^ Reading over things I think I would like to ask if the spots for child of LeFou and a son of Esmeralda are available? I also have a back up character if necessary!

Yes, that's perfectly fine! c:

Has Cinderella been taken? If not, I'd like to make twins (boy/girl) of hers.

It's yours!

electric electric The ones who have been taken are on the last tab on the first post. I'm not sure if it is updated or not but if you are curious you can just look there :)

Queen over here helping me out

If SomebodyElse SomebodyElse doesn't mind a sibling, I'd definitely love to be a child of Maleficent. If they would prefer not having a sibling, then I'd be down to play a child of Moana.

I would like to apologize for not seeing your post earlier! But yes, that's fine! c:

Would you like both, or just the child of Maleficent?

I mean I'm down to play both if that's allowed. And I'll even mark myself sibling-open for Moana since I'd be playing two characters and wouldn't want to cut someone off of a parent just because of that XD.

Attention! I will be closing this interest check for now as I'm already a wee bit overwhelmed by the amount of interest πŸ˜…

I will reopen once I can get the other threads up and be a little more organized (I've had a busy day)

Thanks for all your interest everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back