• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Chicago 2099 (OCC)

Haha I was thinking more like...

Rosie: "Look Glass, I know I'm holding the disembodied head of our client. I know his body is shredded to pieces on the floor over there. I know it's a mess. BUT FOR REAL, YOU DID NOT SEE THOSE NINJAS ATTACK ME AND EDDIE! IT WAS INSANE!"

Glass: "Rosie, were you on chips on the job again?"

Edward: "There were ninjas. Lots and lots of ninjas. I ate most of them."

XD

*Drinks from flask*

"Im in so much trouble"

I already pmed the GM giving him some l33t tips on how to not be a shitty irish character. Mainly in wording.

Wow, there's lots of new posts up ^^.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten a post up in main thread yet, but I had a really busy day yesterday and didn't have enough time. I'll try and work Corbin into current events today.

Wow, there's lots of new posts up ^^.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten a post up in main thread yet, but I had a really busy day yesterday and didn't have enough time. I'll try and work Corbin into current events today.
you good man, work it in as you can, aint no thang.

BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon

Forgot to do a slight edit to my character's history. Nothing game breaking, but just figured on making a better name than Neo-Jack although at this point I'm open to just having the group decide what kind of killer nickname Jill's previous personality received.

BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon

Forgot to do a slight edit to my character's history. Nothing game breaking, but just figured on making a better name than Neo-Jack although at this point I'm open to just having the group decide what kind of killer nickname Jill's previous personality received.

Nicknames tend to be based on MOs. You already have 'Paper Plane' which works nicely for a public name. If you're talking about Jill's previous personality and how she/he would name themselves...I imagine it'd be based off of a name or person that they want to emulate. Jack works. Teddy? Manson? Maybe the name of her father's worst adversary when she was a kid?

And if they both knew what Edward thought of them. Then throw all 3 into a blender and you get liquid insanity

The guy I go to is like...an Oral surgeon god. He's done all the work on my fucked up mouth since I was like a preteen. Dude is the best.

Thats good I had bad dental when I was a kid, but slowly starting to fix it now with a good dentist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back