• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Chicago 2099 (OCC)

BarkWolfBacon

Night Vale Secret Police Volunteer
Behold! Tis' the OCC thread for our Detectives.

Chicago 2099 (RP)

Chicago 2099 (Character Sheets)

Current C.P.D. Detectives 1. Abyss Abyss

3. GhastlySquash GhastlySquash as - Mary 'Jill Chapel' Dawson - Sex Crimes
4. BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon as - Solomon M. Glass, Sex Crimes
5. Epiphany Epiphany as - Kestrel Ambrose, Biotech Crimes

Current C.P.D. Undercover Operations 1. Stickdom Stickdom as - Roxanne "Rosie" Skinner
2. @An Abandoned Wonderland as - TBA, Psychotic Experiment Gone Wrong

Current C.P.D. Scientists 1. Voland Voland as - Dr. Theodore Kraine, Forensics
2. RyanDiaz RyanDiaz as - Dr. Albert Ezra, Crime Prevention & Surveillance

future diner.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very much looking forward to what creative biotech and designs people choose for their characters - and excited for the RP in general of course.

I'm very much looking forward to what creative biotech and designs people choose for their characters - and excited for the RP in general of course.
Me too, man. I love seeing creative people ...create lol. Its such a rare skillset these days. When I see something truly inventive I'm always reminded why humans are actually cool.

Thanks. Am I okay to post what I've got so far as a WIP and complete later or should I wait until its all finished?

Heya everyone, thanks to Barks for inviting me! Just got Rosie up, lemme know what you think, I love feedback of all varieties! Love her? Hate her? Let me know, I'm all about player discussion and interaction :D

Nice to see we've got a wirehead on the team. Really like her "street" character and how you've included disadvantages for her custom hardware too.

Dude personally both your characters are incredible. I actually love that its not just all detectives, but theres some diversity. And Krane (what I've seen so far) and Rosie are both just so well crafted. I am beyond thrilled.

Thanks, glad you like her personality, I was going for that kinda off-beat character who will always surprise you with what she has up her sleeves (sometimes literally XD), a fun mix of humorous and serious trait. I figured if she was going to have such unconventional and potentially really powerful tech, it'd only be fair to give them some hefty downsides to balance them out, especially since some of these mods she whipped up in a garage or some cellar laboratory, so it's not gonna be perfect, clean augmentation, it's really kinda rough and haphazard. Every day she flips a coin between having awesome gadgets and blowing herself up XD

I love the fact that you detailed how heavy maintenance would be, because really it would, and either you'd have to do it yourself or pay an INSANE amount of money to have it done, which means high mods like that would be either for the super rich, the military, or closet geniuses like Rosie. I'm working with someone on a....rather interesting character right now haha. I think He'll surprise everyone and I'm curious as to how it plays out but I'm excited.

Also due to the organic evolution of the RP from detectives to characters in all aspects of operations, I've reclassified the Character lists under 3 current departments. Detectives, Undercover Operations, and Scientists

@An Abandoned Wonderland I made some format edits to your CS with BBcode, it looks real perrrty now. and I approve, the only thing I changed was that after the Spring Suit Accident he would have died if Tyr Corp didn't perform experimental surgery to meld his flesh and the suit together, preserving his innards and blah. Obviously not his sanity though lol

Other notes for everyone -
Added a tab called 'database' to the Main RP Prime Post. It will be updated as we go with references and notes of important stuff so that you don't have to dig through pages of shit to find what youre looking for.

Also, if you want to request special information or a 'file' on someone, I'm essentially the C.P.D.'s AI, Gideon, as well - so just PM me and I'll get that to you.

I'll have my sheet finished by late Saturday. I didn't realise we would be starting yet, sorry. I'm travelling at the moment so difficult to write something cohesive out.

I'll have my sheet finished by late Saturday. I didn't realise we would be starting yet, sorry. I'm travelling at the moment so difficult to write something cohesive out.
You gucci, man. I'm just throwing stuff up on the boards cause I'm bored. You've posted plenty and I know you're keeping an eye out. Its just one guy who I haven't heard from since he reserved his spot I'm concerned about haha

So Barks, are we good to go? Didn't know if we were actually starting yet or if we were waiting for the character applications to all be in and completed.

if you want to post some stuff that takes place before the email from Sihng feel free. waiting on all the other stuff to get to the goodies

So, having the character mess around the precinct and talk about what the email could be about is an option? Or not yet? XD

Sorry about the late addition! Still working on my character so let me know what you think or if it's okay!

Now I'm just trying to find a good picture for someone that might have up to three personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back